/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How you spend your body hadeeth, explain it to me

Samiun
05-02-2011, 01:41 PM
:sl:

“A servants two feet will not move on the Day of Judgement until he is questioned about four (things): His youth, how he spent it, his knowledge, how he acted upon it, his wealth, how he earned it and how he spent it and his body, how he used/wasted it.”
What did the Prophet :saws: meant when he said his wealth, how he earned it and how he spent it and his body?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Innocent Soul
05-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Could you please give us the reference?

format_quote Originally Posted by Nbeel
his body, how he used/wasted it.”
I think using means how he used his body means in doing good, helping others, praying and wasting means doing sinful acts such as harming others, not praying, doing other sinful acts.

Samiun
05-03-2011, 08:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Safiya 1
Could you please give us the reference?

I think using means how he used his body means in doing good, helping others, praying and wasting means doing sinful acts such as harming others, not praying, doing other sinful acts.
Jazakhallkhaira, I thought it was like using your body to be fit with workout and stuff :X

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!