/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Reasons Why The Trinity Is Invalid

Perseveranze
05-02-2011, 10:50 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Top 10 Reasons Why The Trinity Is Invalid - Dr. Laurence Brown on The Deen Show

Sorry if this has already been posted.

Good episode, he could've finished it in 2 minutes.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Predator
05-03-2011, 03:27 PM
JazakhAllah Thanks for sharing ,LOL at 15:21 with all those people dancing with the "Holy" Ghost in them and to think making make fun of holy ghost worst sin in christianity.

jayjaybarrows
05-03-2011, 09:13 PM
That is very intersting, and me being a christian my whole life has made me think about these things...

jayjaybarrows
05-03-2011, 09:18 PM
I really think this is interesting... really... hmm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
05-04-2011, 02:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by jayjaybarrows
I really think this is interesting... really... hmm
Hello there Jay jay. We are glad that you have now clarified your misconceptions regarding the illogical concept of the trinity which is NOWHERE to be found anywhere in the Bible nor was it ever taught by Jesus but it was developed hundreds of years after Christ "in the mind of theologians" and then established by the nicene and Constantinople councils.

It is knowledge that brings clarity to any matter so here are some Free E books and resources for you on Islam for you to look at for your own knowledge:

http://www.islamicboard.com/showthread.php?t=134306218

If you have any questions or need any help at all on any matter then please do not hesitate to ask.

Aprender
05-04-2011, 02:42 AM
I saw that video when it aired. I came to similar conclusions. Very informative video.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!