/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Humour by Muslims for Muslims

al yunan
05-04-2011, 01:15 PM
I would like to strart a thread for Islamic Humour as I belive it's appropriate.

Only real stories Please !

A sign from Heaven ?
In the mid seventies before Islam I happened to be in the departure lounge at Amman airport facing the exit doors waiting for the light to come on to board. Three Bedouins holding prayer mats where looking for a place to pray and decided to do so in front one of the exit gates. The elected Imam after some debate started the prayer and as he bend in Ruku the auto door light activated loudly opening the gate. The prayer stop ed immediately and after some Allahu Akbars and hugs the gate auto re closed and they proceeded to restart the prayer. As soon as the Imam went to Ruku again the gates burst open; yet again hugs and Allahu Akbar and this time one had tears in his eyes. At this time some guy in a suit came over and started to explain to them about this miracle door issue. After a few demos with his hand they realised their faux pas and with a sheepish look on their faces followed by loud laughter by all the passangers they quickly vanished.
Many years later when I myself a Muslim I remembered the day and really laughed more than the original time as now I knew what they must have thought;

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
05-04-2011, 06:02 PM
Lol poor guys.

'Aleena
05-24-2011, 07:08 PM
(Shaykh Khalid Yasin was on an airplane and the guy sitting next to him was an orthodox Jew, so he started talking to him)

“Hi my name’s Khalid, I’m a Muslim, but I’m not going to hijack the plane. Secondly, I know you’re Jewish but I don’t have a problem with that.”

(The Jewish man said to Khalid Yasin)

“We can never beat you guys in talking cause Muslims are the best talkers in the world. We pray three times a day and you Muslims pray five or more. So in talking and praying we can never beat you. But we can beat you in paying."

From,
Challenges Facing Young People
Lecture by Sh. Khalid Yasin

al yunan
06-05-2011, 07:19 PM
We Dont Speak Americano-Arab Wedding Dance- Raving Techno.!!

something new

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
fatima_01
06-22-2011, 12:01 AM
^^^^hmmm....guess everyone's sense of humour is different

Grofica
09-05-2011, 10:26 AM
I don't get the jokes...:phew

Abz2000
10-25-2011, 11:23 AM
what's the difference between oBama and oSama?

well - a little B . S for a start ......................

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!