/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Clean Inside and Out

Abu Muslim
05-06-2011, 09:08 AM
taken from Dhikrullah Blog

Lessons from Hadeeth – Clean Inside and Out

‘Uqba b. ‘Amir reported: I heard the messenger of Allah (salAllahu alayhi wa salam) say: If any Muslim performs ablution well, then stands and prays two rak’ahs setting about them with his heart as well as his face, Paradise would be guaranteed to him. I said: What a fine thing is this! And a narrator who was before me said: The first was better than even this. When I cast a glance, I saw that it was ‘Umair who said: I see that you have just come and observed: If anyone amongst you performs the ablution, and then completes the ablution well and then says: I testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the servant of Allah and His Messenger, the eight gates of Paradise would be opened for him and he may enter by whichever of them he wishes.

• Wudoo is of the upmost importance; it is needed in order to pra
  • Whatever is required to do a waajib act becomes waajib in itself
  • There are two types of tahaara – cleaness outside and cleaness inside
  • The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wa salam) said to do wudoo completely with knowledge. This includes having the right intention, using clean water and completing all the fardh and sunnah acts of the wudoo
  • Cleanliness on the inside is more important – if someone is not pure on the inside, he will have a bad intention, bad language and manners etc.
  • The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wa salam) will recognise the ummah from their marks of wudoo. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam went to the (Baqi`) cemetery and said, “May you be secured from punishment, O dwellers of abode of the believers! We, if Allah wills, will follow you. I wish we see my brothers.” The Companions said, “O Messenger of Allah! Are not we your brothers?” He said, “You are my Companions, but my brothers are those who have not come into the world yet.” They said; “O Messenger of Allah! How will you recognize those of your Ummah who are not born yet?” He said, “Say, if a man has white-footed horses with white foreheads among horses which are pure black, will he not recognize his own horses?” They said; “Certainly, O Messenger of Allah!” He said, “They (my followers) will come with bright faces and white limbs because of Wudu’; and I will arrive at the Haud (Al-Kauthar) ahead of them.” [Muslim]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
al yunan
05-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Assalamu Alaikum brother Abu Muslim,
Thanks for your Thread, to little is mentioned nowadays about Tahara and almost nothing of Istinja.
There are many still, even though years in Islam don't know enough about Istinja and are shy to ask as this is not a norm in the west.
A lot of lofty discussions take place but when it comes to lowly subjects like personal cleanliness ?
About inner cleansing Tazkiah even less is discussed.
Maybe you could start a Muzakarah on the subject.
It's about time someone said the obvious about Ibadah being Batil due to incomplete Tahara.
May Allah S.W.T guide us to the right path.
Masalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!