/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Best Defense Against Shaitan & Jinns

AishaRayann
05-11-2011, 03:17 AM
Prayer and Dua!!!!

When I was a Christian and before that...I use to think I could see the future..I knew some things..but it wasnt all correct...Christians say the "gift" of "prophecy" is in the Bible and that is a true phenomena. So, I didn't think anything wrong of it...I was doing it before Christianity too.Well 50% right isnt telling the future...its the Jinns and Shaitan messing with you. Jinns hearing the lowest levels of Paradise in whispers...Well innocently..I closed my eyes outside and tapped into it...BIG mistake!!! Nothing but evil has came under this house since then...me and my mother fighting with words.... she called the police 3 times on me wanting them to arrest me..which they didnt or otherwise I wouldnt be speaking here...I thought about overdosing on pills...but i didnt because I thought of Allah and what he would think..im no coward...I had a nightmare that an evil presence was after me..i ran when i got to the door i was parayzled and couldnt move..then i could move went outside screaming..i was so scared I a grown woman 25 yrs old had to get in the bed with my mother...then I made dua over and over again...TODAY it gone!!! Lesson Learned...

Prayer and Dua does WORK..and it is your lifeline to Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
al yunan
05-11-2011, 05:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AishaRayann
...then I made dua over and over again...TODAY it gone!!! Lesson Learned... Prayer and Dua does WORK..and it is your lifeline to Allah.

Assalamu Alaikum sister Aisha,

You see, like so many told you and now you are witness as to the power of prayer.
As Allah S.W.T says "for with every difficulty comes relief" 94/5.
Alhamdulillah I see you already supporting with advice new members.

May Allah S.W.T increase your knowledge and Iman.
Masalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!