/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help me be Dutifull towards my parents

May Ayob
05-11-2011, 02:51 PM
Salaam everyone

The Quran say to be kind and humble towards parents and they are very important in one's life, i know this maybe a silly question but i have to admit i am a dummy can someone please explain to me how exactly am i supposed to act with my parents and give me good examples of honouring then and ideas to show them respect i will appreciate it and Jazaakum Allah Khayrn

Thank you all , in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Innocent Soul
05-14-2011, 07:15 AM
I think this will help you.
http://islamweb.net/emainpage/index....icles&id=65221

al yunan
05-14-2011, 12:44 PM
Walaikum Assalam sister May Ayob,

I've seen from your posts that you have tried to be helpful to others so I guess it's only fair to be as helpful as possible to you.
Your question though is not very specific, could you elaborate a bit, are there any problems that you are facing any dilemmas or communication barriers.
What's the present life at home like ?
You need to give us something to start with.
Are you sure there is something you not telling us.
Best regards
Masalam

May Ayob
05-14-2011, 03:42 PM
Thank you sister Safiya 01 , um in reply to brother alyunan i don't really have any problems with my parents Thank God , but they are always very loving and caring and i feel very guilty i dont know how to please them that's about my issue , Thank you very much Jazakum Allahu Khairan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!