/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Things To Sell

Beardo
05-16-2011, 03:45 AM
Salaam,

So Jannah Network will be featuring at RIS-LA inshallah, expecting over 5000 people.

Question to you guys: What are some things we can sell? I already purchased 250 wristbands that say:
"AFTER HARDSHIP COMES EASE." (94:5)

Needless to say that it was a sister's idea.

But what else can we sell? I want to raise funds to cover the cost of such a pricey booth. >_>

Edit: Also, we're not allowed to sell food items.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
05-16-2011, 07:48 AM
lemonade ! ! ! !

marwen
05-16-2011, 08:00 AM
Well, writing quran verses on things we wear like wristbands or t-shirts is not a bad idea, but I don't prefer it personally : I feel it's more respectful if we write ayats in books or on posters or calendars that we put on desks. But that's only my opinion.
You could sell :
- little furnitures, like pens, dvds, or flash disks etc.. with some good content in it if you want (lectures, books, )
- islamic posters
- islamic software.
- electronics.
- islamic clothes (not yours (:°| )
- books
- hats
- children's games

aadil77
05-16-2011, 08:34 AM
ittar, islamic books, food, hadith bookmarks, islamic clothing

try something new and unique like pocket prayer mats:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
yas2010
05-16-2011, 09:20 AM

The pray mat that brother aadil suggested is an excellent idea but something like the above is good too! :)

Beardo
05-16-2011, 12:49 PM
Oooh, you guys are smart. Jazakallahu Khair! Excellent ideas, masha-Allah!

But where can I buy these wholesale? =X I'm in the US and I'd prefer to buy from the US too.

abdussattar
05-16-2011, 02:08 PM
how about selling a few copies of the quraan with translation?

Beardo
05-16-2011, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdussattar
how about selling a few copies of the quraan with translation?
See, I wanna sell things other vendors won't. I'm 95% sure that there are other vendors selling those items.

Reflections
05-17-2011, 02:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo

I already purchased 250 wristbands that say:
"AFTER HARDSHIP COMES EASE." (94:5)

Hmm...you'de have to be very careful with them, ensuring you don't enter the bathroom with that on...

Nonetheless..it's a good idea to sell the prayer mats in the mini pockets, very sufficient I must say.

yas2010
05-18-2011, 08:17 PM
Another idea!

Selling islamic calligraphy/ art work ( if you can find a good supplier) . Its in huge demand and friends of mine have had trouble locating good quality work.

SlaveOfGod
05-18-2011, 08:23 PM
A T shirt saying something about Islam and peace. Not only is it sell-able, but it's also great da'waa!

Beardo
05-19-2011, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yas2010
Another idea!

Selling islamic calligraphy/ art work ( if you can find a good supplier) . Its in huge demand and friends of mine have had trouble locating good quality work.
That's actually a great idea! We're doing a silent auction with a ring. And I found some art pieces, too, which I'll put along with the silent auction inshallah! EXCELLENT CATCH! Jazakallahu Khair!

format_quote Originally Posted by SlaveOfGod
A T shirt saying something about Islam and peace. Not only is it sell-able, but it's also great da'waa!
Too expensive, lol.

yas2010
05-19-2011, 08:00 PM
No worries Br Beardo. Insh'Allah your business venture will be a great success. :)

Woodrow
05-20-2011, 02:04 AM
If you can burn CD's one filled with Islamic Background images to use on a PC is always a seller. You can download quite a few from non-copyrighted sources. About 100 to 200 on a CD will sell fast for about $3 and only cost about 25 cents each to make if you don't charge for your time. Actually the frist one is the only one that takes any significant time after that it is all copy.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!