/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Having bad family days

an786
05-16-2011, 05:07 PM
Asalaamo Elikum,

Kindly I need any guidance related to family affairs. I have very bad relations with my sister and father.
I dont know what to do, fights are very common and many times I tried to do suicide.

I recite my prayers and everything but kindly need some solution to the troubles.

Walssam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
May Ayob
05-18-2011, 10:02 AM
Subahan Allah

Sister may Allah guide you and make you one of whom He loves and is amongst the pious

i've had the same issue regarding my relations with some of my sibling that are older than i am, i used to go to the washroom everyday and scream at myelf and say die die , i was planning of leaving my house and i was thinking of suicide ...#

of course at that time i had no idea what islam is , even though i am a born muslim , but God was mercifull and Forgiving no need for anything else they used to spread the ideas of you what start praying and fasting when you're old at that time God will Accept your repentance.

Thank God , He has helped and made me accpet things just the way they are , i was surrounded by wise sisters that really helped , they adviced me to allways have inner peace inside me and not let anyone get a piece of me , yes sometimes you are beaten and insulted in a hirtfull manner but i've honestly thank God that this has happened to me, and personally sometimes i feel even envious towards people who are facing hardships Because they learn the much deeper meaning into life.

Smile, and whnever you are insulted know that the more they insult or hurt your more spiritually you are going
I know it's hard it was veryy hard for me but i tried doing what my sisters in islam have told me and things got way better they realised them and somebullies i've had in school that no matter what they do or say i will never give them the impression that they actually hurt me or they affected me in anyway , by the time my bullies got boerd and things starting changing in my family .

I am willing to help you more , i hope what i said made somesense, And believe me God is preparing you for something which is better

i'd like to list somebenfits of such hardships:

1. It Shows that we are weak and we need our Creator. :)
2.It Teaches us how painfully it feels top hurt someone , know that you knwo i thnk it is suitable that you wouldn't like anyone to be treated that way.:)
3. It makes you look at those who people always never care about the downtrodden , the opressed , the weak ( And value them and get inspired by their patience):)
4. It will make you more of an honest person because now when you are trying to help you do from your heart not for showing off or any repuation.
5. It strenghthen your character makes you more dependant on God and less dependant on people.
6.It builds you ppersonality and character , look at prophet Muhammad;s life and all his greatness , all that he has accomplished was through suffering and pain.
7.It is a sign of God'd love and it will bring you closer to God.

this is just a little there and definalty much more benfits i hope i helped :)

al yunan
05-18-2011, 10:15 AM
Assalamu Alaikum sister May Ayob,

This is what I call Empirical knowledge at its best !
Mashallah sister !

Masalam

May Ayob
05-18-2011, 10:25 AM
You know this is only from God's grace i would have sometype of drug dealer outthere i hope that we helped each other most of what i said is not from me at all it is from my sisters as i mentioned above , i was at a terrible state and my life was at cross roads i think its only fair that i shouyld give credit to my sisters and Ofcourse to God almighty, and really this is nothing to all the blessing we have in this world , i hope i helped , and another request please , i appreciate yopur comment but i hate praising so plz dont praise me i dontb wanna be a show off and end up in hell fire

Thank you very much , i hope you understand.:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!