/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Stayin in the marriage when both partners dont get along?

YM Usrah Umar
05-21-2011, 06:39 PM
i heard from sum1 sayin that if the partners dont get along as they used to, even not talk to each other, father jus comes home to eat and then sleeps and then go's out to pray etc but not talkin much to his wife etc, even if they have kids then they still have to stay together

why tho, is this true? shouldnt we get along with our partners with the rest of our lives AT ALL TIMES?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
May Ayob
05-23-2011, 12:28 PM
Salaam sis

These are signs of an unhealthy relationship , it's vey sad but its very common nowadays, in my personal opinion , if there werent child it is better to seperate, and if there were children then both parties have to sit down and speak about their children's future ..etc but there seems to be no hope , and sadly the children will be paying the high price for these types of relationships they would be more likely to psychological problem and problems in school as well.

I dont know more but the above is my comment.

Salaam

May Ayob
05-23-2011, 12:29 PM
sorry i didnt read the gender Excuse me please Im veryy sorry Salaam Bro

YM Usrah Umar
05-23-2011, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by May Ayob
sorry i didnt read the gender Excuse me please Im veryy sorry Salaam Bro
lol at 1st i was wat the hell? when did i become a sister? nah kidn, its kl....no problemo ;D

but that person who told me says islam backs this but i dont tink it should be...well i hope maybe i misread him but marriage shouldnt jus stop in the future jus bcuz u get old or have children down the line etc

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
May Ayob
05-24-2011, 10:01 AM
Thank you for accepting my apology .

Riana17
05-24-2011, 10:51 AM
SALAM

I am interested in finding out the answer about Mr Umar

Riana17
05-24-2011, 10:53 AM
I meant Mr Umar's question

YM Usrah Umar
05-24-2011, 11:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by andrea17
I meant Mr Umar's question
lol me too lol, i tinks its important obv for couples to love and feel connected right till death, but would it be appropriate for 2 to stay together wen nothings happening between them in present or future?

Riana17
05-24-2011, 01:18 PM
pls contribute guys coz i personally know someone.

Totally no communication, just seeing at night before sleeping ... really sad
and the positive child is nothing happened to them yet and of course no child, 3yrs together

Hamza Asadullah
05-24-2011, 08:49 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum, Unfortunatley when a couple stop making a real effort with one another then that is when they will lose communication with one another and any connection that once bonded them. Marriage is teamwork but this teamwork must continue and when it fades then so will the marriage. A teamwork requires both to work together. If one or both couple stop making the effort then how will they expect the marriage to flow smoothly?

What the couple must do is to firstly accept that there is an issue or problem. Once they have accepted there are issues then they must make a firm resolve in wanting to tackle these issues using whatever avenues necessery. If one partner doesnt think there is a problem or issue or is not as bothered to resolve it then these issues cannot be resolved and the marriage will continue to go on a downhill spiral.

Once the couple have identified that there are issues and make a firm resolve to tackle these issues then they must sit down together and try to get to the root of the problem. If this goes knowhere and things end up turning into an argument then it would be a good idea to find a good and experienced counsellor preferrably a Muslim counsellor who will act as a mediator between them to try to get to the root of the problem and aim to resolve whatever the root problems are from there.

If after mediation there is still no progress then they should consult with a relaible and experienced scholar who will then give them the best route of action.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Riana17
05-25-2011, 05:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
If after mediation there is still no progress then they should consult with a relaible and experienced scholar who will then give them the best route of action.

Salam,

That confirms but there are many things outside the box, only the couple can solve together,

I didnt complete my story & yes it was mixed up. Anyhow, i figured out yesterday afternoon the answer to my queries and its kinda personal so Im afraid i cant share their story here.
But yes, I'll share my love story one day inshallah:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!