/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Funny posts

Cabdullahi
05-22-2011, 06:16 PM
'What would you do if someone broke into your house' is a thread where people say what actions from severe to mild, they would take to deal with burglars, one user surprised us all by saying they'll give an almost cordial reception

format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм
Asssalaamu Alaaykum

I would probably kindly tell them to leave, its not their house, they wouldnt like it I just walked into their place and start picking up whatever I wanted or beat someone for completely no reason, that is really silly..

.. peace ..
I dont believe in what the others said...its all a bit too aggressive....cello taping his mouth , shoot him in the legs, shout in his ears , getting a pan and smash it on his kneecaps, i will follow Pearl of wisdoms example....

i would probably kindly ask them if i could offer tea and cookies, i would run over to the kitchen and put the kettle on, id unrwap some maryland cookies whilst they take everything, and then just before they'd leave i would offer them the tea and cookies, i'd sit and watch them sip the tea through their makeshift masks that are made of old ladies stockings.. i would ask them if i could be excused to go upstairs before coming down and handing over my mothers precious gold wrapped in tescos shopping bag they forgot to collect.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
05-22-2011, 06:30 PM
Does shape affect taste

format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
Should the roti be round, strictly? Does it taste differently when not in shape? Please, anyone explain me.
Altered Shape...................................New taste

Donut with no hole in the middle = cheese burger

Half eaten peach = Apple

sandwich half devoured by Uncle = I dont want to eat that!

It is true that sometimes shape is what makes the taste

Cabdullahi
05-22-2011, 06:55 PM
From the thread what would you do if someone broke into your house

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
The most funniest story happened in our home when I thought someone tried to break in. About 2am, I heard this big smash.................................... It was me. I was scared, but quickly went down the stairs and opened the door for the cops. They busted in, checked the backyard, and all the rooms downstairs. There was no sign of any window that was broken..

................ They check every room, and then they find in the bathroom one of the lights exploded literally everywhere, pieces all over the floor. They call us to the bathroom and ask me "When did this happen?" All of a sudden it all made sense: the loud noise, the smash. It was the light that exploded lol.

My family is still making fun of me for that day. lol
What we learned from the short story above.

Dont buy light bulbs from chinatown

Re.TiReD
05-22-2011, 09:15 PM
Tea? I think pepsi might be safer, don't want the poor burglars to be spilling their tea and scalding their poor thieving hands would we

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-22-2011, 09:45 PM
^exactly that would be awkward :-\

Reflections
05-22-2011, 09:56 PM
Not necessarily..when I make them sometimes they end up to look like the map of England..but they're still eaten perfectly with the food..

Innocent Soul
05-23-2011, 02:53 AM
^ Yeah sis even when I make them sometimes they end up being in the shape of strawberry :X. Nice thread Bro. I can't see that thread roti :giggling:. Shape doesn't matter but it looks tasty when it's round. So if it looks tasty we eat more. Have you never eaten roti yourself :?

format_quote Originally Posted by thequietone
I disagree :argue:. Reason is stated above.

Ghazalah
05-23-2011, 10:49 AM
Why don't you believe what others said about actually confronting the burglar? Not everyone's a chicken :rolleyes:

I have had square khubs and they taste normal :mmokay:

elina
05-23-2011, 11:20 AM
I was burgled a few years ago.....at the time I felt that if I had been in the house I would have hit them with whatever was closest to hand.....in all reality I would have probably just stood there rooted to the spot or run away lol I think food tastes the same no matter what shape it is, except for one thing...... if i make beefburger shapes instead of meatball shapes with my mixture they never taste quite as good......

edit to say.... ps funny thread :)

S.Belle
05-23-2011, 04:05 PM
LOL nice thread

shape does somewhat have an effect on taste....im not sure in the case of roti but some foods if shaped differently (as in thickness) it can effect the texture of the food causing it to have a different taste.

Cabdullahi
05-27-2011, 02:36 PM
From the thread IB Kitchen Club

For some people certain colours look different for example red looks pink and so on, we call them colour blind For apron wearing bengali dinner lady gentleman beardo its hard to distinguish between desserts and certain sweet snacks.

format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
I baked a cake today:
Post-Icing:

Pre-Icing:

We all see a chocolate donut but beardo sees a chocolate cake

Who Am I?
05-27-2011, 05:19 PM
Yeah man. It all tastes the same no matter what it looks like.

Well, you know, except for the stuff that tastes like crap. It will in fact still taste like crap no matter what shape it is.

Cabdullahi
05-27-2011, 06:14 PM
From the thread Baking Cakes Feminine?

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah

When I see my Dad bake or cook I see a 6'5 manly man who knows to make some mean food, deserts.

MashaAllah at ur dad & mine.^-^

GuestFellow
05-27-2011, 09:08 PM
This made me laugh... =)

yo you got some nice pakistani tiles masha'Allah

Use alcohol wipes...to kill all those germs
Source

Cabdullahi
05-27-2011, 10:28 PM
certain fellas ehem ehem ask themselves questions but later on in the day answer them without even knowing

For example check out this post

format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Salaam,

How disgusting. The Pakistan military should be ashamed of themselves. How do these people sleep at night?
Should I take valerian to sleep easily, not wake up in the middle of the night and to calm down nerves? Help. =(
How do the Pakistani military sleep?

Easy answer they take valerian capsules to sleep easily and not wake up in the middle of the night thinking about all the horrific things they did

Funny thing is the brother might be Pakistani himself

GuestFellow
05-27-2011, 10:46 PM
^ Yes I'm Pakistani. :/

Valerian is my fwend I guess..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-27-2011, 10:50 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

Jazakallaahu Khaayr bro 'thequiteone', your posts put smiles on faces! Keep up the 'quietness'

btw what is a 'Velerian'?

Also @ br.Guestfellow, your signatures will make people crazy, i hope you dont have them up in Ramadhaan :-\ even though im assuming there will be thousands of foods threads like last year :-\

GuestFellow
05-27-2011, 10:52 PM
btw what is a 'Velerian'?
:sl:

It is what you sprinkle over your cake... :p:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-27-2011, 10:54 PM
^you replied really fast subhaan'Allaah.

Really? i didnt know, never heard of it..:-\ must say it is a weird and 'funny' name, it suits going into this thread because its a funny name.

Edit: just discovered its really a drug :-\

Cabdullahi
05-27-2011, 10:56 PM
Your Avatar is like a mirror, it shows a bit of your personality

Check this out

format_quote Originally Posted by Bint Abi
As-Salaamu '3alaykum,

I went on my profile and somehow my avatar picture has changed to a picture of a man
So strange and scary that one brother replied this

format_quote Originally Posted by Mr.President
In Allah I Trust ! nothing wrong ! but try CTRL + F5 if u r using a PC
CTRL + F5 refreshes the browser thats enough time for this brother to cross out his web browser and escape bintabis thread

Whether the sisters avatar has changed into a pic of man, we dont know however a certain guy from the group smelly-ass-bachelors took advantage and seized the opportunity to say this

:wa:

Your avatar looks fine to me.
Brother needs to get married Asaps

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-27-2011, 10:58 PM
is it not 'web browser'? you wrote webrowser, its like web rowser :-\

edit: oh it changed, Jazakallaahu khaayr

Cabdullahi
05-27-2011, 11:01 PM
is it not 'web browser'? you wrote webrowser, its like web rowser :-\
English is not my mother tongue

GuestFellow
05-27-2011, 11:02 PM

i have no job so for those who work, the brothers and sisters, can you wire me the monies to my bank account as soon as they open your local building society

May god be with you

lol akhee what do you mean by 'your local building society'? the your? does that mean me? i hope not :\
Madame, it means that whoever is in full time paid work they should wire me the monies directly, it must be paid work i don't want anything to do with voluntary 'slave' workers

But akhee this thread is about those who work not those who are voluntary workers :-\

khaayr i think im confusing myself

"wire you with the monies" :-\
basically madame whatever monies you earn weekly you send a small amount to me , it is as simple as that
I found the above funny. :p:

is it not 'web browser'? you wrote webrowser, its like web rowser
Web rowser? I like the sound of that.

Also @ br.Guestfellow, your signatures will make people crazy,
I'm so flattered...

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-27-2011, 11:05 PM
English is not my mother tongue
nor is mine..but you managed to correct it so alHamdulilaah!

Reminds me of uncle Zak, who loved to correct spelling..: D

GuestFellow
05-27-2011, 11:09 PM
Brother needs to get married Asaps
You can be my bride. :embarrass *throws confetti*

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-27-2011, 11:10 PM
I'm so flattered...
Wa Alaaykum As'salaam

I meant the food in your signatures, the rasberry cake pic is the only one i actually found appealing, it has chocolate and rasberries :-\

Btw, web rowser isnt a word, it was a spelling mistake, it meant to spell web 'b'rowser :-\

I wonder who will be the next victim on thequietone's geeky list!

'Abd Al-Maajid
05-28-2011, 06:12 AM
Strange! you find my post funny, abdullahii?

'Abd Al-Maajid
05-28-2011, 08:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by
Does shape affect taste

Quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
Should the roti be round, strictly? Does it taste differently when not in shape? Please, anyone explain me.
Altered Shape...................................New taste

Donut with no hole in the middle = cheese burger

Half eaten peach = Apple

sandwich half devoured by Uncle = I dont want to eat that!

What's in brother's section should stay in brother's section. :ermm:

Innocent Soul
05-28-2011, 09:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Safiya 1
I can't see that thread roti .
I said it before that I can't see that thread. I also thought that maybe it's in brother's section :ermm:. We should take an action against Bro thequietone :hmm:. Anyone should not say anything that's in gender specific sections :mmokay:.

Reflections
05-28-2011, 10:53 AM
Originally Posted by thequietone View Post Brother needs to get married Asaps
You can be my bride. :embarrass *throws confetti*
Sounds very worrying that does...:skeleton:

Cabdullahi
05-28-2011, 11:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Safiya 1
We should take an action against Bro thequietone :hmm:.

we should take an action against him quick time!

'Abd Al-Maajid
05-28-2011, 11:17 AM

easy peasy
I really liked the movie, Silence of the lambs and the character Hannibal Lecter.

Cabdullahi
05-28-2011, 09:35 PM
ban the african forum scammer

excuse me sir, sorry to bother you but do you have an american express card?, if so give me your card details i am running a project where i need random numbers to punch into the computer to compute numbers.

What i am doing is totally legitimate.
format_quote Originally Posted by riana17
^why nobody is blocking him
harram

Cabdullahi
01-12-2013, 07:39 PM
Taken from the thread titled What do you do when you are bored?

format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratul Ayn
:salamext:

I'm never bored. "
Yeah right

Cabdullahi
01-12-2013, 07:48 PM
The Egyptian doctor trying to be cool

format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
Internationally recognized...... despotic regime...a puppet..... revolting.... most recent Ex.
resources...it won't bode well and it hasn't all along!

best,
The above post showcases good vocabulary!..like always...it's something the doctor is good at.

format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
innit?
However, the Egyptian doctor messed up-real bad-with the post above, when she tried her hand at speaking street language.

4 words for the Egyptian doctor:

Stick-to-proper-English

Cabdullahi
01-12-2013, 08:03 PM
I was reading the 'best and delicious breakfasts thread' until i stumbled upon this....

format_quote Originally Posted by Re.TiReD
Oh sis you are more than welcome to join me for breakfast :p

My weekend breakfast is usually - sausages, beans, eggs, mushrooms, had... bacon

Now I'm hungry :embarrass
Ladies and Gentlemen she had turkey bacon!!.

5 words for 'Re.Tired':

bacon-eating-'Re.Tired-should-retire!

GuestFellow
01-12-2013, 08:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cabdullahi
i was reading the 'best and delicious breakfasts' thread'best and delicious breakfasts' until i stumbled upon this....

5 words for 're.tired'

bacon eating 're.tired. Should retire!
hahahahahahahahahahhaha bwahahahahahahahhahaha

so funny !!! Hahahahaha

jeeven
02-16-2013, 08:22 AM
Its true that the funny videos highly entertain to everyone now you can search and see lots of videos on youtube according to your mood. The access of any funny video is very easy just put the category that you want to see and with a single click you will be able to enjoy various videos of such types.

GuestFellow
02-16-2013, 12:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
Do not speak for me. I can speak on behalf of myself.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...received a little flirtatious message from a big moderator. Again, moderators ruffling their feathers and acting tough.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!