/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Good podcasts or audio programs (free or not)?

Considering
05-23-2011, 11:45 PM
I commute about 45 minutes each way and also spend time walking with my dog every day, so I have a lot of time to listen.

I recently finished Hamza Yusuf's "Foundations of Islam" and thought it was fantastic.

Now I am listening to Abdal Murad's "Understanding Islam" and it is excellent, too.

I got both of these on iTunes.

Would anyone care to recommend other audio programs, podcasts, etc. that are worthwhile to listen to? My only requirement is that it's something I can download or purchase, as I listen to it on the go.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-24-2011, 09:09 AM
Greetings of peace

yes, i have one : D

This is a great site full of lectures and many other stuff..

Shaykh Bilal Assad is one of my favourites, heres a link : --->>> http://www.kalamullah.com/bilal-assad.html <<<---- scroll down and each lecture has parts click on them to download and listen or i think just press play aswell..

If you want to listen to someone else click on 'Lectures' the page should bring up many other Shaykh's lectures..such as Khalid Yasin, Bilal Phillips, Murtaza Khan etc many more..

Hope the site is beneficial towards yourself insha'Allaah

nutty
05-24-2011, 01:03 PM
assalamun alaikum

this is going to sound very silly...but is itune a product? do u download a software onto ur phone? wat is it? nd how do u go abut buying/downloading it

Who Am I?
05-24-2011, 04:04 PM
I listen to lectures from bayyinah.org myself. They have a good variety on a lot of different topics pertaining to the Qu'ran.

Shaykh Abdul Nasir Janga is my personal favorite.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Considering
05-24-2011, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nutty
assalamun alaikum
this is going to sound very silly...but is itune a product? do u download a software onto ur phone? wat is it? nd how do u go abut buying/downloading it
iTunes is software. It lets you play songs/movies/etc. that you purchase on the iTunes store. iTunes is available for Mac, Windows, iPhone, etc. I don't know about other phones.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!