/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why am I a Limited Member?

إحسان
05-27-2011, 01:38 PM
Salam,

I was wondering I'm a Limited Member? I mean I joined the forum quite some time ago... And there are others who have just joined and they're hyperlinked (underlined) but I'm not.

Is there a reason to this? I mean I didn't abuse the forum rules in any way....

- Dua

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
05-27-2011, 02:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *dua
Salam,
Walekum Assalam Dearest sister :statisfie

I was wondering I'm a Limited Member?
Because IB wants you to be in your limits :giggling: :p

I mean I joined the forum quite some time ago... And there are others who have just joined and they're hyperlinked (underlined) but I'm not.

Its actually a rule.You will become a full member when you make 50 posts,necessary for everyone.Not just you :statisfie
:welcome: to the forum,feel like home :statisfie Hit 50 and you'll simply become senior.Till then,enjoy childhood :D

- Dua
God bless you :statisfie Keep me in your doaa :statisfie

إحسان
05-27-2011, 02:08 PM
^ Thank you so much for the quick reply and explaining it clearly! Now I understand, sorry for troubling you.
And yes I'll keep you in my Dua'a inshAllah, Endymion.

Endymion
05-27-2011, 02:14 PM
^ Thank you so much for the quick reply and explaining it clearly! Now I understand, sorry for troubling you.
And yes I'll keep you in my Dua'a inshAllah, Endymion.
You did'nt trouble me neither anyone else,sweet sister :statisfie You can ask what ever you feel like :statisfie We will kill the trouble in a few seconds Inshallah :p

And Jazakallahu Khyran for the doaas,doaa :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Who Am I?
05-27-2011, 02:20 PM
It took me a minute to realize that when I first joined. I tried to click on a few profiles and it kept telling me that I was not allowed to access the page. I thought my account had been suspended again until I figured out what was going on.

Cabdullahi
05-27-2011, 02:22 PM
just make dua

Haya emaan
05-27-2011, 03:50 PM
Salam,

I was wondering I'm a Limited Member? I mean I joined the forum quite some time ago... And there are others who have just joined and they're hyperlinked (underlined) but I'm not.

- Dua
dony worry sister only 50 posts... and u will be full...:shade:

adz89
07-25-2011, 02:36 PM
salaam, it says i have "one new notification" in red at the top left but i am not able to access it. it says i have "1 like" what does this mean??? it sounds like facebook lol

Woodrow
07-25-2011, 04:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by adz89
salaam, it says i have "one new notification" in red at the top left but i am not able to access it. it says i have "1 like" what does this mean??? it sounds like facebook lol
You have to go to your profile. there you will see some new stuff. One will say "Likes" you receivied. Click on that then scroll down and you will see who gave you a "Like" and for what post.

SyrianFellow
11-19-2011, 10:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
You have to go to your profile. there you will see some new stuff. One will say "Likes" you receivied. Click on that then scroll down and you will see who gave you a "Like" and for what post.
And I'm guessing you'll need 50 posts for that as well? I'm close!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!