/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allah The Best-Matchmaker

Flame of Hope
05-29-2011, 09:57 PM
:sl:

This is part of the story "How I Became a Muslim"...... it is that separate story-telling session I spoke about that features how I met my husband.

Yup. It's a TRUE story. Only the names are changed.....

Here it is:

--------------------------

Allah The Best Match-Maker

Out there somewhere in the vastness of infinity is The Preserved Tablet (Lahw-i Mahfoos), strictly guarded on all sides by angels.

It is the Divine Book of Allah, the Book of Decree, where the entire story of mankind is written, the contents of which Allah has full knowledge of.

In this Book is recorded the story of two people, a man and a woman, living in opposite sides of the world, thousands of miles from each other, destined to meet and marry....... all because they both had taken Allah as their match-maker.

This is their story........

Allah blessed Rani with many gifts. In short, she had it all: beauty, brains, foresight, insight, wisdom, a profound imagination, incredible writing talent, a keen sense of humor and compassion. She was systematic, orderly and ambitious. She achieved whatever she set her mind on. Her determination was made of steel.

He wasn’t blessed with brains or talent. His imagination was wanting, his sense of humor, not as keen. He wasn’t systematic or orderly. He was frequently a victim of procrastination. But he loved to travel. And he possessed the only intelligence that counted. Fear of God.

She lived in India, in a land that was full of polytheists, tradition and culture. A land of arranged marriages, where parents and relatives had a big hand in deciding who their daughters would marry. A land where daughters obeyed their parents and preferred their choice to their own. A land where respect and family honor is placed on a high pedestal.

Bob lived in America, the land of opportunity. The land of Hollywood.... the land of comfort, luxury, affluence, prosperity and abundance. A land with high divorce rates, deteriorating family values, where each man looked after his own self interest. In this land marriages weren’t arranged. One had to seek out his or her life-partner without the aid of parents and family members.

Thus he and she lived on opposite sides of the globe. Conditions were such one would declare that it was an impossibility for these two to meet, let alone get married.

But it was ordained that they would certainly meet. Allah had made them for each other.

Hence, how they met and got married can be described as nothing but miraculous.

Rani’s family members though Indian weren’t going to look for a husband for her. They were different from typical Indian parents who laid emphasis on tradition, culture or religion. They were very much westernized and didn’t even care for marriage. For them, it was no big deal if a couple lived together and had kids out of wedlock.

But for Rani, it was a big deal. To her, the concept of having a boyfriend and living with him like they did in the west disgusted her.

She used to read fairy-tales when she was a child and in all the stories, the princess had always gotten married with the man she loved and the story had always ended with them living happily ever after.

She liked to daydream and she never lost her fascination and delight in reading fairy-tales. She wanted the story of her own life to be like a fairy-tale as well......meeting Prince Charming, getting married and then living happily ever after.

But she was a very realistic person. She knew the difference between a dream and reality. She knew that it was going to be extremely difficult to find Prince Charming in the area where she lived. Nobody spoke good English for miles around. And even if he did speak English, what man would be able to impress her enough to make her desire to marry him, she wondered.

She pondered over the problem of finding a suitable soul-mate. Just what sort of man was she willing to marry? And how on earth was she to find one she liked?

She considered men in her town who were rich and wealthy. Nope. She wouldn’t marry any of them no matter how much wealth they had. The last thing she wanted to marry was a snob, someone who was puffed up with pride about his wealth and upbringing. Such men revolted her.

“Don’t care how handsome. And I don’t care how wealthy!” she thought to herself.

She was a college professor and herself earned a good income. She knew there would be men who would desire to marry her just on those grounds. No, she didn’t want those sort of men.

She searched her heart and enquired: “Just what sort of man would satisfy you, O heart of mine?”

Her heart responded, “Marry a man who fears God. For only such a man can be trusted. For only such a man would be faithful to you for eternity.

She felt profound peace with the reply given to her by her heart. She now had an idea what sort of man to look for. The question was, how was she to go about finding him?

She knew of her family’s unconcern for her marriage. There was no point in turning to them for any help. They would have simply laughed at her.

She also knew that the chances of her getting married while she worked in the town that was far away from the metropolitan city were very slim.... next to nil.

She had to make a fast decision. She didn’t fancy the life of a single woman living in the middle of nowhere, no matter how good the money was. True, it was hard to get jobs in India. People even paid huge amounts of money to secure one. She had got her job without paying a single dime.... or paisa, as they say in India. Her career looked very promising indeed. But let’s not forget she was blessed with insight. She knew what was more important in life. And it wasn’t her job, her career, money, wealth or worldly riches. Her true wealth would be her husband! A God-fearing husband!

So she took a very bold step towards this end. She shocked everyone by resigning from her job. People thought she was crazy. She didn’t care one bit.

She went back to her home town and made preparations to go to Mumbai. During this time, she would go up to the terrace and look at the stars. She would then say to herself, “My Mr. Right is out there somewhere. I don’t know who he is. But God surely does.... God knows exactly who he is and what he is doing right now. I put my trust in God and wait for Him to lead me to him.”

Her brother had a flat in a suburb of Mumbai. She went to stay there. She had pictures of herself taken, responded to advertisements in Times of India and she got herself registered in a marriage bureau in Mumbai. Then she returned to her home town, for the city life of Mumbai didn’t appeal to her. She was most definitely a country girl.

…............. to be continued.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Riana17
05-31-2011, 08:44 AM
yay!
Am i the first one? I will start to read now inshallah,
popcorn ready lol

Riana17
05-31-2011, 08:51 AM
LOOL

I didnt eat my popcorn at all, i love it!!! I am thrilleddd
Aww I am eagerly waiting for the part 2, 3,4 till end :statisfie:statisfie:statisfie

Salahudeen
05-31-2011, 10:50 AM
very nice hurry up with the next part please.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Reflections
05-31-2011, 11:24 AM
:popcorn:..I love reading your stories...don't keep us waiting too long!

Who Am I?
05-31-2011, 02:07 PM
Alright, commercial break is over. Did I miss anything?!

peace_maker
05-31-2011, 03:56 PM
OMG! Need more. :)

Haya emaan
05-31-2011, 04:38 PM
waiting for next part.. love you sister and your life story..

Hannah.
05-31-2011, 06:18 PM
LOVE reading your posts, keep it up sis! Can't wait to read the next part :P

Riana17
06-01-2011, 07:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Just a Guy
Alright, commercial break is over. Did I miss anything?!
Salam U didnt miss a thing baba (father) LOOL

Who Am I?
06-01-2011, 03:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Riana17
Salam U didnt miss a thing baba (father) LOOL
That's a relief. Usually I miss something when I step out of the room...

Flame of Hope
06-01-2011, 11:28 PM
I've been thinking.....

I would never have written this story if it wasn't for IB Towners. hmmm

And now Just a Guy has hopped on to the bandwagon to make things worse. :hiding:

Now I got no choice but to finish writing part 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...........100..... :nervous:

Who Am I?
06-02-2011, 01:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame
I've been thinking.....

I would never have written this story if it wasn't for IB Towners. hmmm

And now Just a Guy has hopped on to the bandwagon to make things worse. :hiding:

Now I got no choice but to finish writing part 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...........100..... :nervous:

Yeah... um.... sorry about that. I can always renounce my membership to the fan club if it suits you. :hiding:

May Ayob
06-03-2011, 06:13 AM
Salaam thank you very much for posting your first half , very nice please keep it going i think we are all waiting :)

S.B.
06-03-2011, 01:55 PM
Salaam Flame, You have an excellent way with words. That was very nice :)

tw009
06-03-2011, 05:38 PM
“My Mr. Right is out there somewhere. I don’t know who he is. But God surely does.... God knows exactly who he is and what he is doing right now. I put my trust in God and wait for Him to lead me to him.”
^This gave me the chills. Can't wait for the next part(s)!

Flame of Hope
06-03-2011, 09:29 PM

Yeah... um.... sorry about that. I can always renounce my membership to the fan club if it suits you.
Did someone mention "fan club" ? :scared:

I was going to write.... but my pen has got petrified and frozen. :phew

Flame of Hope
06-03-2011, 09:36 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by May Ayob
Salaam thank you very much for posting your first half , very nice please keep it going i think we are all waiting :)
Sis, your words sort of helped to melt my frozen pen. lol. Reminding it of its obligations and promises does work wonders. lol.

format_quote Originally Posted by S.B.
Salaam Flame, You have an excellent way with words. That was very nice :)
Thank you brother for taking the time to read the story. I'm happy that you enjoyed it.

format_quote Originally Posted by tw009
^This gave me the chills. Can't wait for the next part(s)!
Well... you need wait no further....

Part 2 coming right up......

Ghazalah
06-03-2011, 09:40 PM

Flame of Hope
06-03-2011, 09:51 PM

Okkkk! Here is the much awaited part 2..... (and ahem! sorry for keeping you waiting... :embarrass )

Part II - The Conspiracy in the Heavens

The night that Rani went up to the terrace and looked at the heavens, a scout angel was making his rounds. It was his job to scour the earth for people who put their trust in Allah. He picked up a strong signal coming from the terrace where Rani was standing, her head tilted up, looking at the stars twinkling brightly.

There were thoughts of this nature in her mind: “I don’t know who is right for me... but Allah does. I put my trust in Him. He will surely guide me to the man I shall marry....

Scout angel Kit was extremely pleased.

“A case for Allah’s Match-Making Service!!” he cried as he hastily ascended to the towers in heaven where all the scout angels reported their news.

He headed straight to The Tawakkul Tower. It wasn’t as busy as the other towers. Scout angel Kat was sitting at the computer desk with a bored expression on his face when Kit arrived breathless with excitement. “I have a case!” he declared.

“Are you sure it’s genuine,” said Kat.

“Yes, it’s genuine,” Kit replied, handing him his book that had the record of Rani’s heart-felt thoughts engraved in them.

Kat’s face brightened as he glanced through the list. “We have something here, Kit. Let’s find a match for her.”

He turned to The All-Wise Computer and typed in his password.

“First, let’s do the profile....”

He entered in Rani’s name and waited for her profile to come up on the screen.

“That’s very interesting,” said Kit. “She has nobody. Nobody now and nobody later....for a long long time....”

“Yes, she has got where she is through sheer determination and will-power. Little support from her family members, I see.., “ said Kat.

“She’s a brave little thing. All in the middle of nowhere, struggling to make ends meet. Everything she has, earned through her own sweat and blood....too dignified to even ask her own parents for money. Even for her own education!” said Kit.

“She’s young, very attractive.... with no protector,” said Kat. “Family members are all atheists! There’s nobody to take care of her.... no wonder she desires to get married.”

“Hmmm.... she is intelligent but she is really intelligent....” said Kit.

“Now what’s that supposed to mean?!” asked Kat.

“Well, look at her school record! She’s got brains.... Allah gave her ability to write... her compositions always got read out in class.... she was her teacher’s pet.... she got her Master’s degree... and finally she got herself a job. That’s all intelligence. But she’s got more intelligence to give it all up. She prefers to stay at home. She doesn’t like to go out and work. She doesn’t care for worldly, materialistic wealth.... She doesn’t even mind living in a hut!”

“Ah, okay.... I see what you mean.” said Kat. “She wants to get married so that she can stay at home. She doesn’t want to work and she wants her husband to take care of her.... “

“Right!” said Kit enthusiastically. “The best part is that she doesn’t trust her own judgment. She wants Allah to find a match for her! She wants a God-fearing man to be her husband! Oh, I’m so thrilled!”

“My, my!” said Kat gleefully. “Then she is in dire need of our Match-Making service, isn’t she? Now let’s see what we can do for her.”

Kat typed in some words and hit the search button. The All-Wise computer knew exactly which man would be the perfect match for her.

Kit and Kat peered eagerly at the computer screen. A map of the world appeared. A light began to blink at a spot in the continent of North America.

“He’s in California, in the US of A!” exclaimed Kit. “That’s on the other side of the planet, Kat!”

“Let’s look at his profile,” said Kat. “Bob....American - 6 feet tall. Currently working for the US Navy.”

“He’s a Christian though,” remarked Kit. “And very religious. Carries the Bible with him everywhere...”

“What do you mean, “though”?” said Kat a little annoyed. “This is the All-Wise computer. It does not make mistakes. And you forget that Rani wants a God-fearing man. He looks pretty God-fearing to me.... to be carrying his Bible wherever he goes... it’s a most unusual and uncommon thing to find a man like that!”

“Well,” said Kit. “It’s just that I don’t think a Christian would be a good match for Rani. She should get a Muslim man, you know.”

“Never mind what you believe.... and never mind what you think” said Kat dismissing Kit’s remarks with the wave of his hand. “Our trusted All-Wise computer has informed us which man is the best match for Rani. So there!”

“But it’s kind of weird, isn’t it?” said Kit. “Rani’s in India and this guy Bob is in America....how in the world are they ever going to meet? They are not even aware of each other’s existence! On top of that, Bob has no knowledge of eastern culture and customs. He doesn't have the skills to charm Rani either. He wouldn't even know how to woo a girl like her! Rani is acquainted with Islam but Bob is zero.... Don’t you think there will be a culture clash? How is this going to work?!!”

“Aha!” said Kat. “This is where miracles happen, my dear Kit. Allah sends miracles to all those who put their trust in Him. You’ll see!”

…........ to be continued.

Who Am I?
06-03-2011, 10:01 PM
First to comment on part 2. :shade:

I like the angel team of Kit and Kat. I wasn't expecting that angle, but it's a nice touch.

Insaanah
06-03-2011, 10:10 PM

Yup. It's a TRUE story. Only the names are changed.....
Computers, passwords, conversations between angels... there seems to be a lot there to me that you can't in any way possibly know if it is the truth, and if it is what actually occurred, and what was said, because it is part of the 3aalimul ghayb, the world of the unseen.

It's one thing writing a good story, but I think this needs editing as to what happened to you, not what you think or imagine the angels said and did.

Hope you don't mind my saying so. Nicely written though.

Flame of Hope
06-03-2011, 10:20 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
Computers, passwords, angels called Kit and Kat.. there seems to be a lot there to me that you can't in any way possibly know if it is the truth, and if it is what actually occurred, and what was said, because it is part of the 3aalimul ghayb, the world of the unseen.

It's one thing writing a good story, but I think this needs editing as to what happened to you, not what you think the angels said and did.

Hope you don't mind my saying so.
Have no idea what it's like in the world of the Ghaib. But such a world can certainly be imagined. And this is the world that exists in the imagination of Rani. She thinks that this is how it might have occurred..... because there's no doubt whatsoever in her mind that it was all a set-up. Events that happened later prove it to be so....... there was no escaping Allah's Qadar.

Another point I wished to make in the story......... we think we know what is good for us. But in reality we don't. Putting our trust in Allah is the wisest thing anyone can do. The story was written in that way to illustrate that point....

Who Am I?
06-03-2011, 10:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah

Computers, passwords, conversations between angels... there seems to be a lot there to me that you can't in any way possibly know if it is the truth, and if it is what actually occurred, and what was said, because it is part of the 3aalimul ghayb, the world of the unseen.

It's one thing writing a good story, but I think this needs editing as to what happened to you, not what you think or imagine the angels said and did.

Hope you don't mind my saying so. Nicely written though.

I don't think there is anything wrong with those elements, as long as it's not disrespectful to Allah (swt). It's a nice little touch and puts a comical twist on it. A little comedy never hurt anyone.

Flame of Hope
06-03-2011, 10:35 PM

First to comment on part 2. :shade:

I like the angel team of Kit and Kat. I wasn't expecting that angle, but it's a nice touch.
Thank you! I introduced the team to provide the point of view from the other side... the Hereafter. From up above and all around, the angels surround us..... and they know who among us Allah favors.... and the qualities they look for in people.

The world of the unseen is blocked to us..... but it's certain that it exists. And we have no other way to think of it but to imagine it...... And don't forget that the title of the story is Allah The Best Matchmaker..... so all the matchmaking was done up in the heavens....

I did my best to imagine how it might have been...........

Glad you liked the angle. :)

Zafran
06-04-2011, 01:33 AM
salaam

waiting for part 3

peace

Flame of Hope
06-04-2011, 03:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran
salaam

waiting for part 3

peace
:wa:

Ah! Waiting again! I had better finish writing the whole story and get it over with. lol.

Part 3 coming right up!

Flame of Hope
06-04-2011, 03:47 AM
Part III

Computer Screen Display:

Kit’s news report on Rani submitted: August 11.
Marriage fixed between Rani and Bob: October 11.

Kat stared at the words on the screen. “In just two months, Kit! Rani and Bob will be married!”

“I don’t understand how that can happen,” Kit responded. “They don’t even know each other!”

“Don’t you know?” said Kat. “Allah has power over all things. Nothing happens on earth except by His will. If this is what He has determined, then this is surely what will happen.”

“Of course! Of course!” said Kit. “I know that! But still, you know. I can’t help but wonder how these two will meet... and even if they do meet, they just don’t have enough time to get to know each other, you know what I mean?”

“Yes,” Kat nodded. “I know what you mean. But the countdown has begun.... for a miracle to take place!”

----------

August 15

It was a bright day in August. Bob had been searching for a wife for ten years. Even though he lived in America, surrounded by all sorts of temptations, he had kept himself chaste for just one woman..... the woman he would marry. Now it seemed as though his dream was going to come true. He had been corresponding with a woman named Diana, who lived in the city of Mumbai, India. They had exchanged photos and passionate letters until Bob had made the decision to go to India to marry her.

There was however one problem. He couldn’t go unless his application for leave was approved by his petty officers. The first attempt he made, he got turned down. He applied again several times. Each time the answer came back as a big - “No”. But Bob couldn’t bear to let his dream of traveling to India be destroyed so easily. He persisted. He submitted a chit to the higher ranking officers. And after many no’s, he finally got a “yes”! Bob was ecstatic! He notified Diana of his intention to marry her and made preparations to go to India.

September 15

Bob had arrived in Mumbai and he now sat heart-broken in his hotel room. There was no Diana waiting for him at the airport. In fact, he never got to meet Diana at all. He could find only her uncle who told him that Diana was not available.

“You can’t marry her,” he said. “She is the breadwinner in the family and if she leaves, what will become of me?”

Bob couldn’t believe what had happened. That entire trip in vain! He spent the next two weeks exploring the streets of Mumbai. Needless to say, he got swindled and was robbed of a great deal of money until he had no money left! It was a really bizarre thing to happen but his ATM card wouldn’t work and if it did work it would give him pathetic little amounts. Add to all that, he fell sick. Perhaps it was the change in water. He began to lose weight. Such were Bob's struggles in Mumbai.....

October 3

Bob kept in touch with Diana’s uncle. The uncle felt sorry for him and suggested that he go to a marriage bureau. Perhaps he could find a girl to his liking. He recommended one that he knew.

Bob thought it was a great idea. He contacted the marriage bureau and made an appointment. But he had no money to pay for their exorbitant fees. Since he was American, there was no way that the agency was going to charge him the same amount that they charged for the locals.

Bob also needed money for food and other expenses. He wondered what he should do and finally decided to go to the US embassy for help.

The US embassy did help him out with a bit of money to cover his food expenses. But there wasn’t enough to pay for the marriage bureau fees. Bob wondered where he was going to get the money from.....

He had no idea that he was going to receive Divine Help.

There was another American man at the consulate. While waiting his turn, he overheard Bob’s problem as he spoke to the officers behind the window. When Bob returned to his seat, the American man gave him a booklet which had health information on diseases to watch out for while in India. He then went away.

When Bob opened the booklet..... he was astonished to see the sum of Rs. 2000 within its pages! Enough to pay for the marriage bureau fees!!!

…......... to be continued.

Who Am I?
06-04-2011, 04:22 AM
First on part 3. Two in a row, man. Am I hot or what? :shade:

Anyway, that last part... wow. That's something that you don't see every day.

Riana17
06-04-2011, 05:02 AM
I cant blv I was not the first to comment on Part II & III imsadimsadimsad

I should have not sleep at all HAHAHA :heated::heated::heated:

lol this could be new addiction!!! ;D;D;D

sister flame pls make it till Part 100 looool:raging::raging::raging:

Who Am I?
06-04-2011, 05:04 AM
I just got lucky that she posted part 2 while I was at work and part 3 right when I just got home.

I'm about to go to bed, so part 4 is all yours, Riana.

Riana17
06-04-2011, 06:43 AM
I just got lucky that she posted part 2 while I was at work and part 3 right when I just got home.

I'm about to go to bed, so part 4 is all yours, Riana.
Thank you lool

May Ayob
06-04-2011, 10:57 AM
Salaam sis - i am sorry to say but i have a few restriction on your story but please try to understand where i am coming from.

“She’s young, very attractive.... with no protector,” said Kat. “Family members are all atheists! There’s nobody to take care of her.... no wonder she desires to get married.
Young and attractive- pretty good charcteristics but i have to say that being young and attractive is not really everything in this planet , i am sorry but i mean this is not really supposed to be a reason why a human being chooses their spouse. why am i saying this? well because there are thousands if not millions of people in this planet both males and females but they are not young and they are not beautiful externally is externall beauty all that counts? i hope not and i got the impression that the marriage has went along only because you are this exotic indian woman which is not an islamic way of looking into your spouse. you also have to keep in mind that the Prophet PBUH married sayidah Khadijah RA while she was 15years older than he is so when he was about 40 she was 55 but there was nothing wrong with their marriage because true love doesnt need you being attractive or intelligent all you need is a good heart and good character.

I know your family members are all athiest but they are still your family memebers i'm sure they didnt torture you or abuse in anyway and whoknows maybe in the future they become very good muslim. Even though they might be athiests you still have to remeber that they were the ones who brought you up, who feed you , who gave you shelter , who paid for your education and did just about everything to ensure your happiness in this world.

Bob....American - 6 feet tall
Is that why you married him? because he is an American?
And because he is 6ft tall?
Since when does hieght really matter?
id have to ask you a question- so if you husband wasnt a 6ft tall man and didnt make you feel like little beautiful thing you wouldnt have married him? sorry but thats the impression ive got.

To be honest with i'm sorry but i dont believe that the angels choose your spouse for you nor do i belive that they rank people according to their physical attributes or materialistic possesions, and to be honest more i dont belive that there is a match making agency in the heavens and all this to me seems like a western way of looking into marriage, and more to it this is not how a human being should be looking at things sister there are many people out there suffering more than you have suffered and i am sure it would be more than a dream to them if they had a good husband. but i strongly disliked the way you pointed it, because except for the God fearing part you never mentioned anything about character the most important thing.
Allah subahanu wa talla said that the Good people would be given Good but i'm sorry all the impression that ive got from reading part 2 was that if youre not attractive if youre not intellgient if your not young then you dont really deserve a husband like mine who is 6ft tall.
Please dont mind what i'm trying to say this is just the way i felt about it maybe because i live in africa and i see many inhumane things happening to different people in the society maybe because i work in the medical career and so many people that i meet may be in very saddening but this is the way i am if there's is something that i feel might hurt someones feeling even if it is in a subtle and and indirect way then i do speak about why i strongly disliked it.

Salaam

Riana17
06-04-2011, 11:38 AM
Salaam sis - i am sorry to say but i have a few restriction on your story but please try to understand where i am coming from.

Young and attractive- pretty good charcteristics but i have to say that being young and attractive is not really everything in this planet , i am sorry but i mean this is not really supposed to be a reason why a human being chooses their spouse. why am i saying this? well because there are thousands if not millions of people in this planet both males and females but they are not young and they are not beautiful externally is externall beauty all that counts? i hope not and i got the impression that the marriage has went along only because you are this exotic indian woman which is not an islamic way of looking into your spouse. you also have to keep in mind that the Prophet PBUH married sayidah Khadijah RA while she was 15years older than he is so when he was about 40 she was 55 but there was nothing wrong with their marriage because true love doesnt need you being attractive or intelligent all you need is a good heart and good character.

I know your family members are all athiest but they are still your family memebers i'm sure they didnt torture you or abuse in anyway and whoknows maybe in the future they become very good muslim. Even though they might be athiests you still have to remeber that they were the ones who brought you up, who feed you , who gave you shelter , who paid for your education and did just about everything to ensure your happiness in this world.

id have to ask you a question- so if you husband wasnt a 6ft tall man and didnt make you feel like little beautiful thing you wouldnt have married him? sorry but thats the impression ive got.

To be honest with i'm sorry but i dont believe that the angels choose your spouse for you nor do i belive that they rank people according to their physical attributes or materialistic possesions, and to be honest more i dont belive that there is a match making agency in the heavens and all this to me seems like a western way of looking into marriage, and more to it this is not how a human being should be looking at things sister there are many people out there suffering more than you have suffered and i am sure it would be more than a dream to them if they had a good husband. but i strongly disliked the way you pointed it, because except for the God fearing part you never mentioned anything about character the most important thing.
Allah subahanu wa talla said that the Good people would be given Good but i'm sorry all the impression that ive got from reading part 2 was that if youre not attractive if youre not intellgient if your not young then you dont really deserve a husband like mine who is 6ft tall.
Please dont mind what i'm trying to say this is just the way i felt about it maybe because i live in africa and i see many inhumane things happening to different people in the society maybe because i work in the medical career and so many people that i meet may be in very saddening but this is the way i am if there's is something that i feel might hurt someones feeling even if it is in a subtle and and indirect way then i do speak about why i strongly disliked it.

Salaam
Salam Sister :)
Ms Flame accepts anything, I am sure she will respect your reply.
One thing I like in her is that she accepts anything and take all the challenges with courage. She had my respect. She is one of the people in this forum who can face anything in this world. I wish to be like that, I am quickly getting nervous of small small things

About the Match Making thing, I blv we all have written fate as who are gonna be our spouse.
and about the parents, I didnt think its wrong to tell that they are atheist, seems just to show her family background. The comments was by Kit/Kat and i dont think Ms Flame is celebrating that her family is atheist, im sure she prays much for them

Im sure there are more information about her & her husband in the next entry, if they werent good at heart, i dont think Allah will guide them to the right path.

I dont know I am not good in English so I really admire good writing, she is really good & I dont think something is exaggerated. Good writing is a gift.
I hope to see the full story, inshallah

Who Am I?
06-04-2011, 12:54 PM
I've heard people say that "there is someone out there for everyone" and that "everyone has a soulmate". I'm not sure I believe that myself, but a lot of people do believe in it, so maybe there's something to that. In Flame's case it certainly seems true.

May Ayob
06-04-2011, 02:03 PM
About the Match Making thing, I blv we all have written fate as who are gonna be our spouse. and about the parents, I didnt think its wrong to tell that they are atheist, seems just to show her family background. The comments was by Kit/Kat and i dont think Ms Flame is celebrating that her family is atheist, im sure she prays much for them Im sure there are more information about her & her husband in the next entry, if they werent good at heart, i dont think Allah will guide them to the right path.

Wa alaikum alsalam sis :)

Marriage is not everything in this world there are plenty of good people in this planet that didnt end up getting married. There are also prophets that didnt get married. All i wanted to say is that we all have to be aware of people's feelings and we should realise that we belong to an islamic community which is suffering amny trials and afflications today the last thing any brother or sister lets say from any of these countries is to marrry on the basis of Beauty and Materialism :) All i said is that True Love is Unconditional just like Mothers love.
And many people today dont end up getting married its not a big deal because what matters is the good things you do in this world even if they are little emphasis on beauty is not important, because it is not by your hands it is by Allah's hands and just as it is a blessing that would make you grateful it is also a test that should make you cautoius.

Kit/Kat are not realistic figures i hope you already acknowldege that my friend :)
I never said / wanted to give the impression that she was celebrating her family's atheisim all i was saying is that being born in an athiest family is not as bad as having your limbs cut off :) - this was my point.
Also i never questioned her or her husbands goodness , they probably are way better than i am- personally speaking but i was saying that she only gave Materialistic and Physical descriptions about her and her husband which didnt feel right to me.

Peace - Salaam

Flame of Hope
06-04-2011, 02:33 PM

Ms Flame accepts anything, I am sure she will respect your reply.
lol. sister Riana17, jazakallah khair for your good opinion about me.

I also understand Sister May Ayob's point of view.

Anyway, here's part 4!

Flame of Hope
06-04-2011, 02:36 PM
Part IV

At around the same time in mid-September, Rani received a call from her sister who was then staying at her brother’s flat near Mumbai. She asked Rani if she had responded to some Times of India ad. Rani replied in the affirmative.

“You had better get here to Mumbai quick,” her sister said. “There’s some Italian guy who is coming to India soon. And he wants to meet you!”

Rani quickly packed her bags and made haste to go to Mumbai. She was excited, thinking that at last, her search was over. She would get married to Prince Charming and live happily ever after. She learnt his name was Dennis. He was a rich businessman, with a dual nationality. A good friend of Dennis was arranging the meeting between him and her. Rani never got to see that man but she got a letter from him saying that Dennis had singled her out and picked her from hundreds of photos. However, he had been held up in London due to some business matter and he would be arriving in Mumbai in a month.

Rani decided to wait for Dennis. She would constantly look at his photo and imagine what it would be like meeting him.

While she was waiting she thought it might be a good idea to check with the marriage bureau she had enrolled in. She was in for a surprise.

“There’s a guy who is interested in you,” said Meena, the lady at the agency.
“Errr.... he’s from the US.”

Rani asked for more details about the man.

Meena was hesitant to inform her but from the way she talked, Rani gathered that the man was black. It seemed that Meena thought that Rani wouldn’t be interested in meeting a black American guy.

This made Rani angry. She wasn’t one to reject a man because of his skin color! It was one of the things that she hated.... this prejudice and obsession that some Indians had about race and color.

She swiftly made up her mind. “But Meena, of course I’m interested in meeting him,” she said.

The meeting was arranged and Rani went to the marriage bureau the following day.

“It doesn’t hurt to meet him. I'm not married yet!” Rani kept telling herself as thoughts of being unfaithful to Dennis began to worry her.

But it was not Allah’s will for Rani to meet Bob that day. Bob lost his way and couldn’t get to the marriage bureau on time. Rani was highly disappointed and returned home.

October 5 - The Day of Meeting.

Meena called Rani in the morning of October 5. “This guy.... he’s on his way to meet you. Can you come?”

Rani laughed. “I don’t want to be making another trip for nothing. He better be there!”

This time, everything was going like clock-work.... nothing was going to go wrong now.

Rani reached the agency and walked up the steps.... little realizing that she was going to meet the man she had prayed for, the man she would marry!

He was sitting on a chair, looking very nervous. Rani greeted him and shook hands. He was certainly a tall man. She felt very small next to him.

Meena let Rani and Bob talk for a while. But before she did that she took Rani aside and whispered, “He still owes money to me. Don’t go off meeting him outside. These guys cannot be trusted. They are just out to have fun and good time. Be careful.”

Rani nodded her head. But inwardly she was incensed by Meena’s attitude. It was clear to Rani that Meena was trying to wring as much money as she could from Bob. A good judge of character, Rani immediately sensed that Bob was innocent. There was nothing about him to suggest he was some sort of womanizer that Meena made him out to be. She knew that Bob was being taken advantage of. Bob was new to India and knew nothing at all about how vile and treacherous some people could be. Rani made up her mind to get Bob out of there. He had paid quite a bit of money just to meet Rani but there was no need for him to pay Meena any more!

“Let’s go out for lunch,” Rani suggested.

Bob agreed. But he didn’t know where.

“We’ll go to Mc Donald’s,” said Rani. “I’ll take you there!”

…................ to be continued.

peace_maker
06-04-2011, 03:31 PM
Yippee! this time I'm the first to comment on the IV chapter *sticks out tongue to Just A Guy*

I just love the way you write it, makes the readers to want more. :)
But I'm one of those people who thinks that chapter II shouldn't have been written in that way.:phew
Reading that sorta sounded phony for me. I mean a computer in Heaven.... computer is man-made.... And making up the Angels... You could've written it as though Rani was thinking or something...:X

Just my point of view, since you're unoffendable and all. Anyways waiting for more... :)

Who Am I?
06-04-2011, 05:02 PM
Bah, I got beat, boo! :heated:

Oh well, I'm still ahead 2-1. This game isn't over yet! :shade:

McDonald's... bringing couples together in the name of Allah. ;D

Riana17
06-04-2011, 05:11 PM
bwahahaha I am enjoying part IV huhuhu
i wonder what's next

Oh I love Korean Movies (they are the best and unique stories) unpredictable, seems to be like one

Asiyah3
06-04-2011, 05:39 PM
Masha'Allah, Allah truly is the best of planners!

Part IV
He was sitting on a chair, looking very nervous.
Lol at this part.

Btw sis Flame, out of curiosity are the dates actually real? Or they're there for structure sake?

Riana17
06-04-2011, 06:10 PM
Wa alaikum alsalam sis :)

Marriage is not everything in this world there are plenty of good people in this planet that didnt end up getting married. There are also prophets that didnt get married. All i wanted to say is that we all have to be aware of people's feelings and we should realise that we belong to an islamic community which is suffering amny trials and afflications today the last thing any brother or sister lets say from any of these countries is to marrry on the basis of Beauty and Materialism :) All i said is that True Love is Unconditional just like Mothers love.
And many people today dont end up getting married its not a big deal because what matters is the good things you do in this world even if they are little emphasis on beauty is not important, because it is not by your hands it is by Allah's hands and just as it is a blessing that would make you grateful it is also a test that should make you cautoius.

Kit/Kat are not realistic figures i hope you already acknowldege that my friend :)
I never said / wanted to give the impression that she was celebrating her family's atheisim all i was saying is that being born in an athiest family is not as bad as having your limbs cut off :) - this was my point.
Also i never questioned her or her husbands goodness , they probably are way better than i am- personally speaking but i was saying that she only gave Materialistic and Physical descriptions about her and her husband which didnt feel right to me.

Peace - Salaam
yes madam i acknowledge the error from my side, thanks becoz of you i enjoyed reading the story again and found my error

Flame of Hope
06-04-2011, 06:43 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by peace_maker
But I'm one of those people who thinks that chapter II shouldn't have been written in that way.
Reading that sorta sounded phony for me. I mean a computer in Heaven.... computer is man-made.... And making up the Angels... You could've written it as though Rani was thinking or something...
Just my point of view, since you're unoffendable and all. Anyways waiting for more...
lol. Of course! Of course I'm un-offendable.

I think people are entitled to their opinions and I respect their right.

As for chapter II being phony.... it's pretty much clear what is phony. Kit, Kat, the All-Wise computer, the dialog between Kit and Kat..... this is all phony. I don't expect ANYONE to believe that they exist. It's clear that these things are figments of my imagination. I am not deceiving anyone I hope into thinking that these angels are for real. lol. But the information given by the angels is true:

For example:

1. This story was written 50,000 years ago. It was Allah in all His wisdom who wrote it all in the Book of Decree. This part is definitely not phony.

2. Rani is every bit the way she is described. This is the way that Allah created her. And those were the thoughts and feelings in her heart the night she was on the terrace. Not phony.

3. Allah responds to those who put their trust in Him. Not phony.

4. Allah chose Bob for Rani, in response to her du'aa. Not phony.

5. Bob is also every bit the way he is described by Kit and Kat. Not phony.

The truth is clear and what is phony is clear. I chose this method of telling the story instead of just giving bare, plain facts. I could have simply narrated the story as it happened.... Bob went to Mumbai, Rani too went to Mumbai. They both went there to marry someone else but they ended up meeting each other. They got married 5 days after meeting each other. End of story.

How does that sound? lol.

And yes, sister Asiyah..... while the angels Kit and Kat are invented, the information that they provide about Rani and Bob is true.

October 5 is the day when I first met my husband.... :)

October 11 was the day I got married to him. :wub:

Riana17
06-04-2011, 07:00 PM
wow that's a whirlwind romance
Masha Allah, one of a kind,

May Ayob
06-04-2011, 07:05 PM
yes madam i acknowledge the error from my side, thanks becoz of you i enjoyed reading the story again and found my error
You are welcome happy that you enjoyed the story sis :)
salam

Flame of Hope
06-04-2011, 07:32 PM

No brother. That wasn't luck. That was Allah's decree. He chose you and enabled you to be the first to comment.

To me, that means something. It reveals a spontaneity in you, and an honesty and genuine appreciation. :)

Alhamdulillahir rabbil al ameen!

Flame of Hope
06-05-2011, 12:31 AM
Part V

Bob was still learning how to travel by the local trains of Mumbai. Rani told him she would ride in the ladies compartment. She instructed him to get off Bandra station.

Bandra arrived and Bob got off. Rani easily found him because of his height.

Rani caught an auto rickshaw and when they reached Mc Donald’s she expected Bob to pay for the fare. But Bob didn’t have any money on him left except a Rs. 500 note. At that time, Rani had no idea about his financial state. She took the Rs. 500 bill and got some change. Then she handed the fare to the rickshaw driver.

Now they were all set to have their lunch at Mc Donald’s. Bob didn’t know they had a Mc Donald’s in Mumbai. He was glad to see it. He loved junk food!

They chose to sit at a table away from the main restaurant. And they talked.

Rani was full of questions. “Why did you pick me?” she asked.

“I was given a photo album,” replied Bob. “I was told to select three women. I looked at your photo and I thought you had green eyes.”

“Green eyes!” exclaimed Rani. “My eyes are brown!”

“I know,” said Bob. “But at the time, they seemed green to me. Your eyes caught my attention. So I picked you.”

Rani wanted to know more about Bob. What he did for a living and how he ended up in Mumbai...

Bob proceeded to tell Rani his story. He had come to Mumbai to meet a girl called Diana. He had intended to marry her but it had not worked out.

“So you came all the way from America down here on a wild goose chase?!” said Rani incredulously.

Her heart went out to him in sympathy. “You don’t know anyone here, do you?” she said. “You are a perfect stranger in this land and have nobody to help you get around!”

He looked like a nice guy. There was a simplicity about him. He was nothing complicated. He also wasn’t anything like the American men she saw in Hollywood movies. He wasn’t sly nor cunning. She could also tell that he was not quick-witted or possess great manly skills to charm a woman.

On the contrary, she realized with great amusement, it was she who was trying to entertain him! That wasn’t a problem for Rani. Her wit never failed her.

They both enjoyed their lunch together.

Rani knew it would be soon time for her to go home. But she didn’t like the idea of not seeing Bob again. She wanted to be of some help to him.

“I know you don’t have any friends here,” she began. “You are more than welcome to come and visit me if you like.”

Bob showed interest. “I don’t know if you will be able to get there,” she said. “I’m not sure if you know how to travel around in these local trains. You would have to travel across to the Central Railway line and then catch a train that comes to the station where I live.”

Rani got out a piece of paper, drew a map with directions and handed it to him.

“When would you like to pay us a visit?” she asked.

“I’ll come tomorrow,” he said.

“Okay, tomorrow then. I’ll be waiting for you at the platform.”

They left Mc Donald’s and headed toward the railway station. They boarded a train that went to Dadar. Here they both got off. They had to part ways here. Rani had enjoyed herself much that day. And she liked Bob. Of course, not to marry him. She was going to marry Dennis. Still, Bob was a nice person. It didn’t hurt to have him as a friend. And she thought her family members would like to get to know him too.

They said their good byes and Rani went on her way back home.

Her thoughts were full of the day’s events and Rani wondered about the next day..... would Bob really come to visit her? Would he be able to board the right train?

She hoped he would.

…........ to be continued.

Riana17
06-05-2011, 01:08 AM
is it my destiny to comment first on this part lol

It's a good start, so far so good
dont be jealous Mr Guy, i woke up for fajr (been working on it)

salam

Who Am I?
06-05-2011, 03:06 AM
Bah, beaten by 1 hour. 2-2 now.

Time to switch to 3-4-3 and stick a target man up front. Can I borrow Bob? :D

Don't worry. I'll have him back on that train for you in time...

Flame of Hope
06-05-2011, 03:09 AM
Part VI

October 6

There was excitement in the air that morning. Rani had informed her family members of her meeting with Bob. He was going to be paying them a visit that day. Her sisters and brother went with her to the railway station to wait for Bob’s arrival.

He was late.

“Are you sure you gave him the proper directions? He knows where to get off and which train to catch?” her brother enquired.

“Yes, I wrote down all the directions on a piece of paper, step by step instructions...” responded Rani.

As the seconds ticked by, Rani wondered if Bob was really going to come. A sense of disappointment was about to fill her when suddenly her brother exclaimed, “Wait! I see him!”

There was no mistaking that curly black hair and the tall figure towering above the heads of men who had just got off from the local train that had arrived.

It was a thrilling and novel experience. Someone from America coming to visit Rani’s family. Someone who looked a bit like Will Smith.

People looked at Bob with greatest curiosity. It wasn’t everyday they saw American strangers walking around on the railway platform.

Rani’s parents were home and Bob received a warm welcome.

Rani’s mother went about instantly to fix lunch. She was going to prepare a special dish. Chicken rice, Singapore style.

Rani hoped that Bob would like one of her sisters. But Bob didn’t particularly seem interested in talking to them. They didn’t interest him at all.

Her sisters gave Rani the hint that Bob wished to speak to her. So Rani took Bob to the balcony. They sat down and made themselves comfortable. And they began to talk.

Rani hadn’t bothered to make herself look nice for Bob. She had on plain clothes and no make up. But Bob didn’t care. He had made up his mind. He was convinced that Rani was the woman he had been waiting for all his life.

Rani found Bob to be very interesting. There were some things she learnt that really amazed her. It was Bob’s journey in search of a wife. It had started ten years ago!

“Ten years!” she exclaimed. There was no mistaking the honesty in his voice. That, and the fact that he was a deeply religious man, judging from the Bible he carried with him.

Rani wanted to know about his beliefs. When he told her, she was impressed. Very impressed indeed.....particularly with the fact that he had spent the best years of his youth in abstinence, keeping himself chaste for just one woman! Whoever had heard of such a thing so fantastic as that?! And how amazing too, that he should come from a country that was notorious for promiscuity!

Still, the thought of marrying Bob didn’t strike Rani. She had simply made a friend..... a really nice friend.

Therefore she was quite shocked when Bob proposed to her out of the blue.

“Will you marry me?” he asked.

“Of course not!” blurted Rani. “How can I marry you?! I hardly know you! I just met you yesterday!!”

She then proceeded to tell Bob of the reason why she was in Mumbai. She had come to meet a man named Dennis. And that was the man she was going to marry.

There was an awkward silence after that.

Rani’s mother announced that lunch was ready.

They had lunch and the day passed by quickly.

It was then time for Bob to say good bye and return to his hotel before it got too late in the night.

“Why don’t you come tomorrow too.... that is if you don’t have any other plans?” said Rani.

“I will,” said Bob.

“You know how to get here now, right?”

“Yes, I’ll be seeing you tomorrow.”

“Good night!”

“Good night!”

….................. to be continued.

Who Am I?
06-05-2011, 03:12 AM
Ha, first on part 6! 3-2 to me, and the crowd goes wild! ;D

I have to give Bob credit for persistence. 10 years is a long time to wait. Or I should say, the credit should go to Allah (swt).

Riana17
06-05-2011, 04:42 AM
Salam,

I like the flow of the story Ms Flame, hmm i wonder what he did that made you say yes in few days!

and for Mr Guy

I hate you !!!!! :raging::raging::raging:

Looooooool

Who Am I?
06-05-2011, 12:41 PM
You have to be quick around here, Riana. ;D

peace_maker
06-05-2011, 03:08 PM
I think it's Flame wish. You can't question her. Not only her, but anybody, they have all the rights to pick their spouse of their desire, whether religious, good-looking, healthy or wealthy.

As far as I know Flame, she's strongly against prejudice and stereotype.

peace_maker
06-05-2011, 03:14 PM
The truth is clear and what is phony is clear. I chose this method of telling the story instead of just giving bare, plain facts.
I completely agree with you. I know everything you described about Rani and Bob are true. I enjoyed that part very much too. I was only saying that the heaven is absolutely not imaginable, it's beyond our thoughts. Nevermind, I didn't mean to criticize, if you understand.

Now! Let's get to the latest update...

Comment on part V- I loved the green eyes part. ;D

Comment on part VI- Cool! I mean, mashaallah. He looks like Will Smith! :shade:

Just a Guy and Riana, you're on for part VII !!

Hannah.
06-05-2011, 03:35 PM
Part VI

October 6

“Will you marry me?” he asked.

“Of course not!” blurted Rani. “How can I marry you?! I hardly know you! I just met you yesterday!!”

“Why don’t you come tomorrow too.... that is if you don’t have any other plans?” said Rani.

“I will,” said Bob.
Aww, he still wanted to meet you even though you rejected his marriage proposal? Soo cute! :wub:

Riana17
06-05-2011, 04:49 PM

I think it's Flame wish. You can't question her. Not only her, but anybody, they have all the rights to pick their spouse of their desire, whether religious, good-looking, healthy or wealthy.

As far as I know Flame, she's strongly against prejudice and stereotype.

Salam sis

I totally agree with that, besides anyone can choose based on their looks, not just the attitude since nowadays there are too many fake people, trying to be kind & all,

We cnt go inside one's intention and besides Drug users, killers etc can be very opposite if Allah wills.

As for me, westerns have less appeal in my eyes,
but i would twist my head to an Arab men & women (during my teenage, now im getting old, 25 & retired lool)

& alhamdollelah Allah bless me with one, one with goood look and best at heart, my husband who got mad at me once in 5 years, always very patient!!!.... (a big shout out to my sweetheartt!!! can I do that????;D this thread spreads lots of luuvv!!! suweeet :Evil:)

Riana17
06-05-2011, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hannah.
Aww, he still wanted to meet you even though you rejected his marriage proposal? Soo cute! :wub:
HAHAHA If I know Ms Flame likes him too, she was just nervous and secure person so she didnt say yes as fast

otherwise if she didnt like him, she wont ask him to come back and take note, she ensures he knows the road looool,,

I bet Mr Rob felt that you like him too sis and his heart is burnin in loooveee lool :raging::raging::raging:

Muhammad
06-05-2011, 05:42 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum,

It seems there is too much idle speech going on in this thread, especially between opposite genders. We must remember to keep our posts focused - comment on the story if you wish, but beyond that there is a limit that should be observed. I will re-check the thread to see if some posts need deleting.

Another very important reminder is, for all those reading a real-life story like this, please remember to mention Allaah (swt)'s Name when you see something that you like, as this is the teaching in Islam to prevent evil afflicting the other person. So say things like 'Masha'Allaah', 'May Allaah bless you' and so on.

Who Am I?
06-05-2011, 07:55 PM
OK, good tip for me as a newbie to know.

I'll try not to derail the thread, inshallah.

Flame of Hope
06-05-2011, 10:16 PM
I was only saying that the heaven is absolutely not imaginable, it's beyond our thoughts. Nevermind, I didn't mean to criticize, if you understand.
lol. Sis, I do understand. Actually it's a good thing to be wary of anything that is false.

If you don't mind my saying so.... there are two types of stories:

1. A story that is made-up, fictitious but which explains a universal truth. Such as the story of the fox and the grapes. We all know that foxes don't talk. We know they don't eat grapes. Still, we buy that story. Why? Because it teaches a moral.... we tend to scorn the things we want but can't have. Although those things are sweet we would call them sour just because we can't have them.

2. The second sort of story is told by a liar or hypocrite. He will begin by telling you the truth. And somewhere along the way, he introduces something that is false. This sort of story is the one we should be wary of..... but it's a big topic... which we need not discuss here.

Sis, I'm sure you didn't mean to criticize. I think you were afraid that I was introducing something false in the story ..... and were just concerned about me and feared for me...... and so I appreciate your concern. :)

Flame of Hope
06-06-2011, 07:00 AM

hmm i wonder what he did that made you say yes in few days!
I told you! It was a conspiracy!!! How is it possible for an intelligent girl like Rani to say yes to a man who she met only 5 days ago?!!!!

Any other explanation.... except that it was Allah swt behind it? lol.

Flame of Hope
06-07-2011, 08:01 PM
Part VII

October 7

Rani told her sisters that Bob had proposed to her. They were amused.

“You refused him and still he’s coming to see you today?” they asked.

“Yes.....”

Rani wondered why she had invited him to come again. Maybe because one day wasn’t enough to come a decision.... and perhaps it was because she wanted more time to get to know him. But it was clear that Bob felt the same way. He hadn’t been discouraged by her negative answer to his proposal.

That morning Rani’s heart and mind were in a state of confusion. She took out the letters of Dennis. She kept looking at his photograph. He was a white guy. Average looks. Rich businessman. Traveled the world. She would live in comfort, surrounded by luxury. She didn’t know what Dennis’s religious beliefs were but she figured he was probably Christian. Most Europeans were Christians..... if what she read in books and saw in movies was correct. She assumed that Dennis believed in God.

Then she thought about Bob. He had had a cold and running nose. She played over in her mind his visit the day before. He was so simple! He didn’t put on any pretences. There was an honesty about him which appealed to her. He wasn’t much of a talker but she could tell that he was nervous. That could have arisen from some sort of fear...... the fear of being rejected, perhaps? He had kept wiping his nose with the sleeve of his shirt as he talked to her. Rani had recently bought some handkerchiefs. She had rushed to get those to take care of his runny nose.

Rani felt protective about Bob. He seemed so vulnerable. He needed someone to look after him otherwise he was going to be devoured by wolves and sharks. She could already see how greatly he had been robbed and taken advantage of by greedy, unscrupulous beasts of Mumbai.

But how could she marry him? She barely knew him! It didn’t occur to her then that she didn’t know much about Dennis either.

Such were the thoughts in Rani’s mind that morning....

She waited with eager anticipation for Bob’s arrival. He was again late. Supposing he didn’t come at all? Then it might mean that he wasn’t interested in marrying her any more. That wasn’t such a bad thing. That would mean she could go ahead dreaming about Dennis.

But Bob was a determined young fellow. He wasn’t going to abandon the opportunity to see Rani again.

He had lost his way but had managed to reach the right station. Then he had found his way to the flat with the help of some young lads of the neighborhood. He had kept the map Rani had given him very safely indeed.

Rani was happy to see Bob. Needless to say, Bob was pleased to see Rani as well. Here was an opportunity for them to talk and get to know each other more.

“You’ve got beautiful eyes,” Rani remarked, marveling at their light brown color.

“I got my mother’s eyes,” was Bob’s reply.

Rani hadn’t thought that Bob was a great looking guy when she had first laid eyes on him. But as she spent more time with him, she had to admit that he was rather cute. He was actually a mix of different races, not completely African. When he rolled up his sleeves, Rani could see that he was really fair-skinned.

“My dad is fair and has green eyes,” Bob explained.

They went to the terrace to talk. This time Rani was very frank with Bob. She told Bob about Dennis. “I’m waiting for him. I got his letter expressing his interest in me before you came on the scene.....”

“But I got to see you first,” said Bob. “He isn’t here, but I am!”

Bob revealed that he did have some sense of humor. Rani laughed. Bob sounded very optimistic.

Bob tried to persuade Rani to marry him again. “You will like the US,” he said. “It’s a beautiful country.... there are mountains, nice places you can visit......”

Rani had no desire to go to America or live there. She knew how materialistic a country it was. And judging from what she had seen of American life in movies, she didn’t quite fancy being part of such a life.

Still, she had to admit that Bob was very different from the typical American guy depicted in Hollywood movies. It was almost as though he belonged to The Ancient Age!

Was Bob even real?! She wasn’t sure if she was dreaming.

Bob continued to talk. Rani learnt that Bob’s military leave was almost up and he would be leaving India soon... in less than two weeks.

It was evening and the street lights had been lit. Time flew by. Soon it would be time for Bob to go.

Nothing had been said about tomorrow. Bob did talk about taking Rani to the movies. But no specific day was set. It was just an expression of his heart’s wish.

Bob didn’t speak of tomorrow and neither did Rani say anything about meeting again.

The day had passed by too quickly. Rani wished Bob could stay longer. But she knew that this was not possible.

So this time, Rani, her brother and sisters went with Bob to the railway station to see him off.....to say farewell. It was understood that this might be the last time they saw Bob.

They waited for the next local train. They made small talk..... but there was a heavy sadness looming in the air. Rani was not sure if her siblings felt it so intensely as she did.

The train finally arrived and Bob boarded the train.

They waved him good bye..... and they all returned home.

Upon reaching his hotel, Bob prayed to God.

“Please God! Please don’t let me return to America empty-handed.”

…............... to be continued.

Who Am I?
06-07-2011, 08:07 PM
Once again, I am first to comment, mashallah.

I have to admit that Bob sounds a bit like myself. People have told me and I have said myself that I don't belong in the 21st century. I have a very un-modern attitude about a lot of things.

I do admire his persistence though. At least we know that this story has a happy ending...

peace_maker
06-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Great, I missed it. :imsad: Well, doesn't matter, it's Allah's will. :)

There's no story I enjoy more than a sensible realistic story.
Keep it going. I'll be waiting for more, inshaallah...

tw009
06-09-2011, 04:39 AM
Next part please!

Riana17
06-09-2011, 07:30 AM
Salam

i missed alot, hehehe you got the seat Brother Just a Guy :D

Innocent Soul
06-10-2011, 07:41 AM
2 days over :mmokay:. Where is part VIII :grumbling.

May Allah grant patience to all those members who are waiting for next part :amin:.

Haya emaan
06-10-2011, 01:13 PM
..........:amin:

Who Am I?
06-10-2011, 01:23 PM
Hey, I finished my story in a day.

Of course, mine isn't as good as yours, but still.. I did it. :p

Flame of Hope
06-10-2011, 04:08 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Safiya 1
2 days over :mmokay:. Where is part VIII :grumbling.

May Allah grant patience to all those members who are waiting for next part :amin:.
Flaminator comes on the scene with her pen loaded with ink.

Ah! So everybody wants Part VIII? :omg:

They're gonna get what they asked for.....

Here it is..... Flaminator fires ink from the pen in staccato fashion.....

Part VIII

Bob prayed to Allah. Allah responded to his prayer pronto. Rani said yes to Bob. They both got married.

Allah rules and proves He is the bestest matchmaker. Alhamdulillah!

End of story.

Mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! :Evil:

Who Am I?
06-10-2011, 04:49 PM
Awesome. Mashallah, I'm still the first to comment. Muhahahaha!

4-2 at full time. :shade:

missy
06-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Deleting my original post…..
I feel it'll just lead to idle talk…it's off topic..

Alhamdullilah you're story has ended simple and well…MashaAllah!
And btw the end is just the beginning of a new story :)

May Allah SWT keep you and your husband steadfast and may your life be filled with such happily-ever-after stories….Ameen

:muslimah:

peace_maker
06-10-2011, 06:37 PM
Part VIII

Bob prayed to Allah. Allah responded to his prayer pronto. Rani said yes to Bob. They both got married.

End of story.

No! It can't end like this! It just can't! :'( :'(

Amanda
06-10-2011, 09:55 PM
Great story... can't wait for the proper ending! ;)

Riana17
06-11-2011, 06:40 AM

Flaminator comes on the scene with her pen loaded with ink.

Ah! So everybody wants Part VIII? :omg:

They're gonna get what they asked for.....

Here it is..... Flaminator fires ink from the pen in staccato fashion.....

Part VIII

End of story.

bwahahahaaha
I know you are joking, this is not your style

WE HAVE FAITH in you, I know while ending your story... cute women like me will dream and imagine ourselves in your shoes LOOOL
so pls we demand for proper ending!
:D

Flame of Hope
06-11-2011, 08:48 AM
bwahahahaaha
I know you are joking, this is not your style

WE HAVE FAITH in you, I know while ending your story... cute women like me will dream and imagine ourselves in your shoes LOOOL
so pls we demand for proper ending!
:D
By popular demand..... part VIII coming right up. lol.

Flame of Hope
06-11-2011, 08:54 AM
Part VIII

Allah The Controller of Hearts!

Allah is The All-Seeing, The All-Hearing, The All-Knowing and The Aware. He listens to the prayers of all people, especially people who believe in His power and might and in His ability to rescue people from their deep distress. People like Bob.

The night of October 7 when Bob prayed to Allah to not send him back to America empty-handed, Allah was most certainly listening. Allah had full knowledge of Bob’s long wait of ten years. Bob had guarded his chastity since the age of 19. He was now 28 years old. He had spent the best years of his youth in abstinence and in a country where fornication and adultery was a normal part of life.

Does not Allah know what He has created? Does He not know who has been true to his vow? Does He not know who is worthy of receiving His guidance? Most assuredly, Allah has knowledge of all things.

Allah turned to Bob in mercy. He was going to end Bob’s ten year wait and He was going to give Bob a woman who would prove to be worth every minute and second of that wait..... a woman He had created two years before Bob was born!

It was easy for Allah to cast love for Bob in Rani’s heart.

When Rani had waved Bob good bye at the railway station, her heart was full of grief. She returned home devastated by the strength of pain she felt deep within her. It was a horrifying emptiness. That night she tossed and turned and tried to sleep. But it was impossible.

“Oh, the silly goose!” she thought. “He didn’t even say when he wanted to see me again! He just left.... just like that!”

“And he will be leaving India soon too....”

“....and I’ll never see him again!!!!”

The thought of never seeing Bob again broke her heart. She was overwhelmed by a strong feeling of attachment towards Bob. This was of course the power of Allah at work.

Rani wasn’t able to sleep even a blink. All she could think of that she had to see Bob again. Bob didn’t have any way of reaching her by phone. So the possibility of him calling her was nil.

The only way that she could see him again was if she called him. And thank God she had the number of his hotel!!

Rani couldn’t wait for the morning to come. She raced to the STD booth to make her phone call.

Of course, nothing was going to go wrong with that connection. Allah made sure of that. This was all part of His plan.

Bob picked up the phone.

“Can you come to see me again?” said Rani. “I think I have become attached to you.”

Bob was extremely surprised.

“Yes, I’ll come!”

“Can you come today..... please?! Say you will come today!!”

Now both Rani and Bob were excited. This time when they talked they felt a sweetness in the air. The anticipation of meeting each other again was a feeling too lovely to describe.

Bob was ecstatic. His prayers were answered. He began to get ready to visit Rani once more.

After the phone call Rani returned home. She felt a lot better now. That clumsy, gentle giant was coming. She was happy.

But the thought of marrying Bob wasn’t on her mind. All she knew was that she had to see him again.

Rani informed her sister that Bob was coming to visit again that day.

“Are you going to marry him?”

“No. I just want to see him, that’s all.”

“I don’t think it’s fair to call him all the way when you have no intention of marrying him.”

Rani had to admit that her sister was right. It wasn’t fair. But what was she to do? She was obligated to marry Dennis..... he had more right over her, didn’t he? He had expressed his interest first. Not Bob. But now, things had changed.... her heart had changed.

Rani was in a state of utter confusion.

…........... to be continued.

Riana17
06-11-2011, 08:54 AM

By popular demand..... part VIII coming right up. lol.
I was eagerly waiting and this come up

:heated::heated::heated: Uhuhuhu did I score this time, am i back on track LOOOL :p

I have done reading & the most part I like is this

“Can you come today..... please?! Say you will come today!!”

Yes people, woman gets what she wants when she really want it , WEEEHH

Souljette
06-11-2011, 01:19 PM
Asalamualaykum i'm glad i caught up i was hoping i'd get it all finished but its not so waitin inshallah

Who Am I?
06-11-2011, 03:59 PM
So now the story takes an interesting twist. I really want to see how this will end. Well, we know how it ends, but how does it get there? That's what I want to know...

Riana17
06-12-2011, 12:45 PM
where is next ms Flame

salam to all

Flame of Hope
06-13-2011, 10:31 PM
where is next ms Flame
What do you mean "next"?

You wanted Part VIII.... you got Part VIII.

But I see what you mean... because I had said, ".... to be continued."

:embarrass Which means I am obligated to continue....

Right! I'll post Part 9 today, insha'allah. Lots of thunder and lightning in this part..... so watch out!!!! :p

Flame of Hope
06-14-2011, 02:26 AM
Part IX

October 8

When Bob arrived at the flat that day, the mood in the air was noticeably different. Rani’s family members were amused. They secretly hoped that Rani would marry Bob. However, their reasons were purely from the materialistic point of view.

Rani was very glad to see Bob again. Her heart found peace near his presence. They went up the terrace again to talk.

Rani didn’t want to mislead Bob. So she was quite frank with him about her feelings.

“I’m confused,” she said. “I think I am obligated to marry Dennis. It is for him that I came over here to Mumbai anyway.”

Bob tried to reason with Rani but it was no use.

The time flew by quickly yet again. It was soon evening. Bob would have to leave for his hotel in about an hour or so.

Grey clouds had gathered in the sky. It was going to rain. So they went downstairs to join the family.

Everyone sat in a circle in the living room. Bob was as usual a little nervous, not knowing what to expect.

They were all speaking in Hindi.

“So what have you decided?” Rani’s mother asked.

“I don’t know! I can’t decide!” said Rani.

“It isn’t right for you to keep calling him here like this... you know that, right?”

“Yes.....”

Outside there was lightning and then the sound of thunder. It began to rain. And suddenly there was a black out. They rose to get candles and then resumed their discussion in the candle light.

The weather matched Rani’s mood..... which was quite chaotic and in a whirl. She kept thinking about Dennis. How would he react if he knew of this peculiar situation? Shouldn’t she give him a chance, wait for him like she had promised she would, let him come, meet him and then make a decision? But wouldn’t Bob be gone by then? What if it didn’t work out between her and Dennis? Would Bob still be available or interested in her after he left India?

Somehow Rani knew that once Bob went back to America, she would never see him again. It would be very difficult to get in touch with him and even if she did, things could change quite a bit and Bob might even lose interest in her, find somebody else, perhaps?

The thought of never seeing Bob again was unbearable. But what was she to do?! She was thus torn apart, not knowing who to choose..... Bob? or Dennis?

So it was while Rani was having all these confusing thoughts swirling in her head that her sister asked her, “Can you please make up your mind?!!!!”

“I can’t!” said Rani. “I can’t help thinking what will happen to Dennis?!”

Her sister was annoyed. “Well, what about Dennis?!” she cried. “I will marry him!!!”

Subhanallahi wa bi hamdihi!!!

This statement of her sister brought Rani down to earth and she began to see the truth as clear as daylight! It struck her like a bolt of lightning. She suddenly realized that she didn’t really care if Dennis got married to someone else. With him out of the way, there was nothing to stop her from saying yes to Bob!!

Rani’s heart was aflame with joy! She knew that she could never find a man like Bob..... a man who had waited ten long years to get married to the right woman. What greater proof could there be that Bob was a God-fearing man?! And didn’t Rani want a man who feared God? Indeed, Bob was the answer to her prayer! It was as though God had put her heart-felt prayer into a computer and scanned the hearts of millions of men in order to find a match that was perfect!!!

“I’ll marry Bob,” said Rani in Hindi to her family members.

No sooner had Rani announced her decision than the lights came back on.

Rani’s mother turned to Bob with a big smile on her face.

“We have something to tell you.....”

All this while Bob hadn’t a clue what was going on. So he looked at everyone with a surprised expression on his face.

“She is saying yes,” said Rani’s mother. “She says she will marry you.”

Bob was supremely pleased. His happiness knew no bounds. A big, huge smile appeared on his face.

“Not like this! This has to be done properly,” Rani interrupted. “You will have to propose to me. You will have to get down on your knees and ask for my hand in marriage.... “

Bob was more than willing to do the needful. He got down on his knees, took Rani’s hand in his and said the magic words: Will you marry me?

Whereupon Rani said, “YES!!!!”

There was a huge relief after that.... like an enormous burden had been lifted. There was much cheering and joy. For Rani and Bob, peace and tranquility in their hearts.

It was then time for Bob to leave for his hotel. Needless to say, Rani and her siblings went with him to the railway station to see him off.

Bob and Rani’s brother walked ahead. Rani and her sisters walked behind them.

On the way, Rani’s sister asked, “Are you sure about this, Rani?”

Rani replied in the affirmative.

“I’ve never been so sure about anything in my entire life!”

-------------- might be continued.

Who Am I?
06-14-2011, 02:38 AM
Mashallah, my luck is once again incredible.

The lightning storm was a nice touch. Almost as if Allah was trying to tell you something. Hollywood couldn't have written that one any better.

Now I have to wonder, did the sister go through with her promise to marry Dennis...

Flame of Hope
06-14-2011, 05:51 PM

Now I have to wonder, did the sister go through with her promise to marry Dennis...
Nah! That was a sign from Allah put into the mouth of her sister to make Rani realize the truth that she didn't care about Dennis. Had Rani's sister not said it, only Allah knows what would have happened..... and perhaps Rani might never have said "yes" to Bob. It was what I call "the turning point" statement. lol. ;D

Besides, don't forget that Dennis was interested in Rani..... not her sister. So even if her sister wanted to marry Dennis, he would have to agree, wouldn't he? lol.

Who Am I?
06-14-2011, 05:54 PM

Nah! That was a sign from Allah put into the mouth of her sister to make Rani realize the truth that she didn't care about Dennis. Had Rani's sister not said it, only Allah knows what would have happened..... and perhaps Rani might never have said "yes" to Bob. It was what I call "the turning point" statement. lol. ;D

Besides, don't forget that Dennis was interested in Rani..... not her sister. So even if her sister wanted to marry Dennis, he would have to agree, wouldn't he? lol.
Yeah, true, but then if I had travelled all the way to India to find a wife, I would be leaving with one, no matter if it was the one I set out to meet or not. I'm not wasting all that time and money for nothing. ;D

Flame of Hope
06-14-2011, 06:40 PM
Part X

Kit and Kat were talking in The Tawwakul Tower.

Kit sighed. "So Bob and Rani got married two days later after Rani said 'yes'. Subhanallah! Just as it was written, it happened."

"Yeah, and that was the beginning of more hardships for Rani," said Kat matter-of-factly. "Alhamdulillahir rabbil al ameen. That Rani is a lucky girl."

"More hardships?" said Kit.

"Well of course!" replied Kat. "Look at the couple! From opposite sides of the world, coming from different cultures, accustomed to different ways of life. There are bound to be culture clashes between them you know."

"Culture clashes?"

"Sure..... culture clashes! Rani loves hot, spicy Indian food. Bob doesn't. He loves to eat sweets."

"And I suppose Rani doesn't like sweets?"

"Well, she doesn't love them to death like Bob does. And she doesn't quite fancy American food. Too bland for her taste, you know."

"I guess she is going to have to make a lot adjustments then."

"Lots of adjustments, Kit! Remember too that she wanted to marry a man who would take care of her?"

"Yeah, I remember. She didn't want to work and she wanted to stay at home... and have her husband take care of her needs...."

"Well, she isn't going have that wish of hers granted. You see, you got to look at the country Bob was raised in. The idea of women staying at home, looking after children, having the husband do the providing and all has become sort of out-dated... a thing of the past, in America. Most women that Bob knew were independent and worked to support their families. He is used to the idea of women looking after themselves. What did they need a man for? So if that's how he looked at women, then he looked at Rani in the same way. It would be a long, long time before he would learn to take care of her.... "

"Which means that even after marriage Rani would have no one to take care of her?!"

"Yeah, I'm afraid so, Kit."

"That's really cool," said Kit with a big smile on his face. "He who has no one has Allah."

"That's right!" Kat beamed. "Bob is a slow learner but he will eventually learn. Until then, Rani will just have to be real patient with him."

"They are just right for each other, despite all the differences in culture and upbringing," Kit commented. "Rani is hot-tempered. Bob's got a mild temper. Rani is down to earth and realistic while Bob lives in his own world."

"Over the years, Rani will learn a lot of things from Bob and vice versa," said Kat. "They have been paired to learn important things from each other."

Kit typed in some words in the computer.

"Look, here's a recent conversation recorded between them," he said in amusement. It shows that Rani has come a long way. Ha ha ha ha!"

Kat looked at the words on the screen:

---------------------

Rani: Sweetheart, are you listening?

Bob: Yes.

Rani: If you tell me that the sun is the moon and the moon is the sun, I will call the sun, the moon and the moon, the sun.

Bob: Really?

Rani: Yes, really. But I would really appreciate it and it would be real nice if you could call the sun, the sun and the moon, the moon!!!

Bob: (chuckles....)

-------------------

Kat roared with laughter.

"You know, Rani is the best thing to have happened to Bob."

"I think so too," said Kit. "She would one day lead him to the way of Allah - Islam!"

"And I also think that Bob is the best thing to have happened to Rani."

Kit and Kat looked at each other and put on a big grin. They said it aloud in unison:

"..... because he would teach her patience!"

----------------- End of story-------------------------

Souljette
06-14-2011, 06:46 PM
Asalamualaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatahu,
Mashallah

Flame of Hope
06-14-2011, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette
Asalamualaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatahu,
Mashallah
Walaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

I'm happy you enjoyed reading. This is the end of the story.... detailing how I got married to my husband. As you can see, it turned out to be a pretty long story.... 10 parts altogether! :omg:

Anyway, I and my husband have been married for 12 years. This year we'll be completing 13 years.

Allah has blessed us with 3 children. Two of them are fair and have sandy-colored hair. The middle one is dark-skinned with beautiful curly black hair. They certainly show that they have ancestors coming from 4 different continents: Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. :)

Who Am I?
06-14-2011, 08:07 PM
Sister Flame, I thought you were younger than that for some reason. Married 13 years almost? Not what I expected...

Riana17
06-14-2011, 08:13 PM
I am more than please, u never disappoint us!!!
i envy your talent in writing hahaha, i am big jealous, i also envy your imaan btw

from your story
now i understand more why Allah send me my husband, i too do not have alot of patience
while he got mad once in 5years, i got mad once every minute lool what a sickoo hahah lol talking nonsense again

nite sister flame, time to bed, ill reply your private msg inshallah tomorrow, too tired to understand
nice story
nice nice nice
Masha Allah

Riana17
06-14-2011, 08:16 PM
Sister Flame, I thought you were younger than that for some reason. Married 13 years almost? Not what I expected...
brother dont worry too much
she is still younger than you
hahaha
just kidding

PS: IT IS NOT GENTLE TO CONFIRM THE AGE OF A RESPECTABLE WOMAN, unless she is in her 20s like me HAHAHAHAHAA

Who Am I?
06-14-2011, 08:24 PM
brother dont worry too much
she is still younger than you
hahaha
just kidding

PS: IT IS NOT GENTLE TO CONFIRM THE AGE OF A RESPECTABLE WOMAN, unless she is in her 20s like me HAHAHAHAHAA
No, don't misunderstand, sister. I'm not trolling for her age. I was surprised to read that she's been married that long, is all. I had this picture in my mind of someone younger, that's all.

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything... :embarrass imsad

Flame of Hope
06-14-2011, 08:26 PM

Yeah, you are my little brother.... ;D

Who Am I?
06-14-2011, 08:29 PM

Yeah, you are my little brother.... ;D
And here I thought I was big bro since I'm usually older than most people I talk to online.

I guess that's what I get for thinking, eh? ;D

Flame of Hope
06-14-2011, 08:31 PM

No, don't misunderstand, sister. I'm not trolling for her age. I was surprised to read that she's been married that long, is all. I had this picture in my mind of someone younger, that's all.

Hey, no sadness here. I can understand why you thought that way.... it's because of the story and the way it's written. I was actually taking you back in time...... 13 years. So you met the younger me. And suddenly I told you that it was so many years ago.......

Therefore..... it came as a big surprise. :omg:

I totally understand.

Now put on a big smile Just a Guy. No embarrassing or sad faces. :)

Who Am I?
06-14-2011, 08:34 PM
Yeah, see, I thought your story was more recent than 13 years ago. I was thinking maybe 4 or 5 years ago, so I was totally surprised when you mentioned the 13 years of marriage and 3 kids.

Or else you were married when you were 12... ;D

peace_maker
06-14-2011, 10:01 PM
Mashallah, what a wake up call, so dramatic. :wub:

Jazakallah Khayr for taking your time and sharing your story with us.

May Allah bless you and your family, may He always keep you on the right path and give you success in this life and in the hereafter.
:amin:

Riana17
06-15-2011, 04:32 AM

Oh come on I didnt misunderstand you, i was playing around
remember at the beginning I thought you were like 25 or something??? coz you sound really young

then when you tell us your age... i was like!!! Weeeeeeeh
lol
just playing again.you may have wrinkles already but your heart is for a baby lol
, uhh am terrible isnt it

age doesnt matter when we have True Islam in our hearts before death inshallah

Who Am I?
06-15-2011, 12:03 PM
Well I have only really been on my own for maybe 5 years, so I don't have the life experience that most people my age do. I'm a college kid trapped in an old man's body. ;D

Riana17
06-15-2011, 12:06 PM
Well I have only really been on my own for maybe 5 years, so I don't have the life experience that most people my age do. I'm a college kid trapped in an old man's body. ;D

SFatima
07-17-2011, 05:15 PM
phewwwwww

that was one long soap !

lol kidding, Riham I LOVED every bit of your story :D glad I came across it, didn't know you had written one. MashAllah I am so happy to know that it all worked out for the best MashAllah , loved the way you wrote and kept everybody on the edge for more, you would make a nice Asia-wood director you know,( who knows you make it one day and then you cast me with ahem ahem : D )

Many many mabrooks to bob too for having such a strong will to find a righteous and dear wife,it is quite admirable in a man to be God fearing, shy, unpretentious and yet be confident and persistent about what he wants.... MashALlah

may all sisters and brothers find great spouses for themselves (and for others too :p: )ameen, keep praying and be good. wasalam.

~ Sabr ~
06-18-2012, 07:58 AM
Allaahu Akbar sis. That was an amazing story.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!