Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
05-31-2011, 05:40 PM
Wa'alaykum as-salam

Nice masha'Allah

Just a few mistakes:

Stages of projects undertacken

1. Iniitial Consultation (Free)
We will carry out an initial consultation to identify the most appropriate package which best suits your requirments. This will then be implemented within an agreed time frame.

2. Installation

At the point of completion and agreement with all parties the website will be installed to the agreed specification. We will offer full support in the initial stages. This includes constant communitcation, service managment for any errors or bugs on the system and comfortability of use for the users.

4. Support

User support for updating and maintability of the system. Any bugs or errors on the system will be rectified as soon as possible. In the event of a major incident occuring, the disaster recovery process will begin to resolve the issue(s).
Spelling mistakes in red

Far7an
05-31-2011, 06:43 PM
Fixed!

Much appreciated. JazaakAllahu khayran.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-31-2011, 07:00 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'salaam

For some weird reason it wont it me access the site :-\

I think im the only one :\

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Far7an
05-31-2011, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм
Wa Alaaykum As'salaam

For some weird reason it wont it me access the site :-\

I think im the only one :\
Do you have filters on your browser which blocks websites it does not recognise?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-31-2011, 07:14 PM
^Jazakallaahu Khaayr..

I dont know if i have filters, but i tried a different browser and it worked..

GuestFellow
05-31-2011, 07:19 PM
Salaam,

Very nice website.

Huzzy_786
02-23-2012, 03:28 PM
Mashallah keep it up!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!