/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone hear of this misguided man?

A-Believer-25
06-02-2011, 04:15 AM
I was reading about a misguided man, who is named Abdul Hadi Palazzi. And he is supposed to be a "shiekh". I found out this guy actually supports Zionism. astaghfirullah!

This is his quote:

"The Qur'an cannot deal with the State of Israel as we know it today, since that State came into existing in 1948 only, i.e. many centuries after the Qur'an itself was revealed. However, the Qur'an specify that the Land of Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people, that God Himself gave that Land to them as heritage and ordered them to live therein. It also announces that - before the end of the time - the Jewish people will come from many different countries to retake possession of that heritage of theirs. Whoever denies this actually denies the Qur'an itself. If he is not a scholar, and in good faith believes what other people say about this issue, he is an ignorant Muslim. If, on the contrary, he is informed about what the Qur'an and openly opposes it, he cease to be a Muslim."

How can someone call themselves "Muslims" and actually defend Zionists? This man even uses the Quran to justify Zionism. astaghfirullah! How can anyone misunderstand the Quran as these evil Zionists do! Why don't Muslims actually correct the misguided man?

Doesn't the land of Palestine only belong to the Muslims? Since the Muslims are the true followers of the Prophets (peace be upon them)? When the Quran speaks of the Children of Israel entering Palestine, isn't it only speaking in a past tense? The children of Israel are no longer entitled to the land of Palestine! They broke the covenant and corrupted the Torah, as Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) says!

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/7726

What's your guy's reaction? I am extremely disgusted and shocked at this! Why do some people call themselves Muslims and Israel support Israel? Shouldn't they be supporting Palestine, if they are true Muslims?

How should we respond to such people?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
06-02-2011, 04:48 AM
Salaam

don't be so upset bro. There are many munafiqs and they will be in the lowest level in fire .

And Allah Knows Best.

A-Believer-25
06-02-2011, 05:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam

don't be so upset bro. There are many munafiqs and they will be in the lowest level in fire .

And Allah Knows Best.
That is true! There are too many munafiqs!

May Allah (SWT) rid the Earth of these munafiqun and free Palestine soon, ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!