/* */

PDA

View Full Version : truthseeker63's Corner

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Insaanah
03-16-2012, 04:36 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Who Am I?
David for example is one of my favorite prophets. He was a skilled warrior and a leader of men, yet humble enough to admit his mistakes. He wrote many of the Psalms in the Bible, and most of them have Islamic principles.
Remember though, that we don't believe that Prophets wrote scriptures, rather they were books revealed/given to them by Allah.

Yusuf Ali
We have sent thee inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the Messengers after him: we sent inspiration to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes, to Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the Psalms. (4;163)

Pickthall
And thy Lord is Best Aware of all who are in the heavens and the earth. And we preferred some of the prophets above others, and unto David We gave the Psalms. (17:55)

Yusuf Ali
Before this, We wrote in the Psalms, after the Message (given to Moses): "My servants the righteous, shall inherit the earth." (21:105)

While we do not have the original Psalms given to Prophet Dawud (peace be upon him), the above verse is present in the current day Psalms:

Psalm 37:29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell in it forever.

And Allah knows best.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
03-16-2012, 04:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Is "thou shalt" old English?
As far as I know yes

truthseeker63
03-16-2012, 09:27 PM
In my view speaking as a Man I would say God's greatest creation is Women.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9175422AAh0elJ

Ramadan90
03-16-2012, 09:29 PM
Prophet Muhammad(:saws1:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
03-16-2012, 09:31 PM
Allah emphasises the worth of a mosquito as being of more worth to HIM than this dunya in the holy Quran... when I reflect on that, I am just left amazed. I think in my humble and uneducated opinion, Allah has created things that we cannot imagine, so I cannot answer. :( sorry.

Scimi

جوري
03-16-2012, 09:32 PM
Allah A3lam.. we're not the only thing there's in creation and the creation of heaven & earth is greater than ours...

Surat Al-'Insān (The Man) - سورة الانسان

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

76:1 to top

Sahih International
Has there [not] come upon man a period of time when he was not a thing [even] mentioned?

but flatter myself to think we're special to God insha'Allah and that he loves us...

truthseeker63
03-16-2012, 09:37 PM
I love God because he is the Creator of everything and everyone and of all life. God created Adam and Eve and God created the soul and God created the Afterlife. God gives me hope and comfort. When I pray I feel like I have comfort. I love God more then anything or anyone. I love God more then my family members my parents my wife if I was married and I love God more then my children if I had any I love God more then myself. I don't understand why Atheists hate God so much ? Also my question is should we love God more then any of the Prophets ? Also why do many Atheists say that God hates Women ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah

Snowflake
03-16-2012, 09:44 PM
Prophet Muhammad (sallahu alayhi wa sallam). What can be God's greatest creation, than the one created as a mercy to the whole of mankind. Subhan Allah.

Snowflake
03-16-2012, 09:47 PM
Just read the yahoo answer which partly states: "Without women, none of you would exist..."

God created Adam without a mother, and Jesus without a father. If God had willed us to exist without mother and father, He, The Almighty, just had to say "Be!" and His will would have been done.

Scimitar
03-16-2012, 09:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dying Rose
Prophet Muhammad (sallahu alayhi wa sallam). What can be God's greatest creation, than the one created as a mercy to the whole of mankind. Subhan Allah.
Oooh, is it too late to change my mind? because I likes this ^... I adopt the same answer :)

Thank you sis.

Scimi

Ghazalah
03-16-2012, 09:53 PM
Greatest creation? Err, me of course. :coolious:

Back to reality, I agree with DR, Prophet PBUH. Greatest man to ever walk on the face of this earth.

truthseeker63
03-16-2012, 09:53 PM
Why does Louis Farrakhan and his Nation of Islam sect think that God/Allah/The Creator hates White People ?

"Kill em all" -Khallid Abdul Muhammad

"Kill the White baby, kill the white woman, kill the white man." -Kahlid Muhammad

@pnpink248 In 1984, Muhammad had become one of Louis Farrakhan's most trusted advisors in the Nation of Islam. He traveled to Libya on a fund-raising trip, where he became well acquainted with that country's leader, Muammar al-Gaddafi. Muhammad's dedication to Farrakhan and to the message of the NOI eventually secured him the title of national spokesman and he was named one of Louis Farrakhan's friends in 1981. He served at Nation of Islam mosques in New York and Atlanta throughout the 1980s and was convicted of fraud in 1988. In 1991, he became Farrakhan's personal assistant..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biadS...ture=endscreen
Khalid Abdul Muhammad
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Khalid Abdul Muhammad (born Harold Moore, Jr.; January 12, 1948 – February 17, 2001) was an African American activist who came to prominence as the National Assistant to Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam (NOI). After a 1993 speech at Kean College Muhammad was condemned and removed from his position in the Nation of Islam by Louis Farrakhan. He was also censured by the United States House of Representatives.[1]
After being removed from the Nation of Islam he served as the National Chairman of the New Black Panther Party until his death in 2001. Despite the controversy that followed him, his strong denunciations of white power gained him the support of many black youth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_Abdul_Muhammad

I have heard this Man quote this verse from the Quran.

Surat Ţāhā (Ta-Ha) -

20:102

Sahih International
The Day the Horn will be blown. And We will gather the criminals, that Day, blue-eyed.

http://quran.com/20/102

Insaanah
03-16-2012, 09:56 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
Allah A3lam.. we're not the only thing there's in creation and the creation of heaven & earth is greater than ours...
Very true dear sister.

Pickthall
Assuredly the creation of the heavens and the earth is greater than the creation of mankind; but most of mankind know not. (40:57)

The creation of the heavens and earth is greater than the creation of mankind, but still, it does not say that the heavens and earth are the greatest creations. There could be something that is an even greater creation, e.g. heaven, hell - who knows. Or maybe heaven and earth are the greatest.

Allah knows best and indeed, only Allah knows at all, and it might be best not to take guesses, as the knowledge hasn't been given to us.

CosmicPathos
03-16-2012, 10:00 PM
perhaps they think that in response to what they saw happening to black ppl, predominantly by white population?

جوري
03-16-2012, 10:05 PM
^^ I really look forward to your posts dearest of all .. you always teach me something.. masha'Allah.. May Allah swt bless you with knowledge from which you teach others & increase your ranks thereof ameen

truthseeker63
03-16-2012, 10:06 PM
Well by that logic should Jews hate all Germans because of Hitler and the Nazi Party ? Should the Chinese hate all the Japanese because of World War 2 ? Should the Irish hate all the English or all the British ?

truthseeker63
03-16-2012, 10:09 PM
I disagree with you since all races and skin colors have evil people and have done bad things.

Scimitar
03-16-2012, 10:11 PM
nation of Islam is not representative of the Ummah at all. They are a deviant group who propagate a militant brand of Islam and preach hatred towards the white man. NOT ISLAM.

As for "Minister" Farrakhan, shame on him. What a man full of hatred.

Scimi

truthseeker63
03-16-2012, 10:11 PM
LETTER TO BETTY FROM MECCA
Quotation from The Autobiography of Malcolm X as told to Alex Haley

America needs to understand Islam, because this is the one religion that erases from its society the race problem. Throughout my travels in the Muslim world, I have met, talked to, even eaten with people who in America would have been considered "white"-but the "white" attitude was removed from their minds by the religion of Islam. I have never before seen sincere and true brotherhood practiced by all colors together, irrespective of their color.

http://www.malcolmxonline.com/speeches-mecca.html

Scimitar
03-16-2012, 10:13 PM
...and that's all folks.

Snowflake
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Oooh, is it too late to change my mind? because I likes this ^... I adopt the same answer :)

Thank you sis.

Scimi
Masha Allah. Jazak Allah khayr brother :thumbs_up

Allah emphasises the worth of a mosquito as being of more worth to HIM than this dunya in the holy Quran...
I've never heard this bro. Where did you read it?

truthseeker63
Elijah Muhammad taught that he was a Messenger of God he died in 1975.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elijah_Muhammad

CosmicPathos
03-16-2012, 10:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
Well by that logic should Jews hate all Germans because of Hitler and the Nazi Party ? Should the Chinese hate all the Japanese because of World War 2 ? Should the Irish hate all the English or all the British ?
perhaps they should? Who knows, ask a Jew, I cant answer.

No where have I said that nation of islam is part of ummah.

truthseeker63
03-16-2012, 10:16 PM
Message to the BlackmanCHAPTER 117THE DAY OF AMERICAN'S DOWNFALL

1 Allah manifests the fall of America. He desires to make America fall as a warning to her brothers in Europe. White Americans and Germans -- Allah has taught me -- are the most wicked of the white race. The wicked deeds that have been performed and are still being performed by white Americans upon the so-called Negroes (their slaves) are the worst in the annals of history.

Galaxy
03-16-2012, 10:23 PM
I hate how this deviant group associates itself with Islam, their beliefs are full of so much kufr. Also their name is so misleading, more like Nation of Shayateen. :raging:

Snowflake
03-16-2012, 10:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah

Very true dear sister.

Pickthall
Assuredly the creation of the heavens and the earth is greater than the creation of mankind; but most of mankind know not. (40:57)

The creation of the heavens and earth is greater than the creation of mankind, but still, it does not say that the heavens and earth are the greatest creations. There could be something that is an even greater creation, e.g. heaven, hell - who knows. Or maybe heaven and earth are the greatest.

Allah knows best and indeed, only Allah knows at all, and it might be best not to take guesses, as the knowledge hasn't been given to us.

Masha Allah, so true in terms of the complexity of the heavens and the earth. It didn't even occur to me that truthseeker might've meant anything other than what is in this world. Jazaki Allah khayr for making me think sis.

Galaxy
03-16-2012, 10:27 PM
Masha Allah, we must love Allah more than anything, the Prophets included.

White Rose
03-16-2012, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah<3
Prophet Muhammad()
Indeed.

truthseeker63
03-16-2012, 11:19 PM
Myth Number Four: I still love my spouse.
No, you don't.
I don't know how anyone can say this with a straight face. If you were really in love with your spouse, you wouldn't be having sex with other people. And even if you were no longer passionately in love, if you had even the slightest concern or regard for the person you're married to, you wouldn't deceive them in such a disrespectful, dishonourable way. If you really loved them, you would respect them enough to be honest with them about your feelings, even if it means an uncomfortable situation or possibly a divorce. Lie to yourself all you like, but adultery means the irretrievable loss of love, and consequently, the loss of any basis you might have had for being married.
There's no end to the excuses adulterers will make for themselves, probably because deep down, no one wants to admit that they're immoral or making serious errors of judgement. Maybe if we shattered the myths about what adultery is and why it happens, they wouldn't be able to hide behind excuses anymore and would have to face the truth about how they choose to live their life. Without that "moral" sanction, without their myths to back them up, I wonder how many of them would still have the courage to cheat.

http://www.andtheylivedhappilyeverafter.com/63.htm

Does anyone agree with this because I do ?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-16-2012, 11:26 PM
As'Salaamu Alaaykum - Peace be upon you truthseeker63

I don't understand why Atheists hate God so much ?
Well, there are many reasons I believe, that they don't wish to follow 'rules' whereas they're following their own rules..the athiest's i've come across believe 'thiests's' don't think for them self rather have rules made for them and choose to be controlled. which is ofcourse refutable. There may be more, hopefully someone can add to it.

The Qur'aan asks us to think for ourselves many times.

We all live under a law of the gov, either we follow it or disobey it and deal with the consequences. Similarly we live on this earth, God has told us how we should live, as man knew not. Some choose to obey the commands of their lord while others choose to follow their desires and free will to do whatever they want, while not realising there are consequences they'll have to face and evidently fail to realise they are the ones who aren't thinking for themselves.

Free will..They choose to follow their own man made ways and desires. and perhaps the rest you can speak to an athiest about.

Also my question is should we love God more then any of the Prophets ?
Well, yes as he is the creator of the righteous prophets..creator of everything as you've mentioned above, we have no reason to not put him first, and secondly because the prophet's loved God especially when they all taught the importance of the oneness of God Allmighty, they spread their message and did everything for the sake of God.

Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم to mankind): "If you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." [Al Qur'aan 3:31]

Also why do many Atheists say that God hates Women ?
Well, i'm not sure entirely so it's best if you ask an athiest individual yourself and see if his view matches up with the teachings of the Qur'aan and the teachings of the prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of God be unto him), because Islaam definitely does NOT hate women nor does it teach to hate a women.

Maybe they've come across bad experiences..

Hopefully someone can post up a better response than myself inshaa'Allaah..

truthseeker63
03-16-2012, 11:33 PM
If a married person commits adultery and they many years later are accused of adultery by one person they never met in their life and the person doesn't have 4 or four witnessess and they go to a Sharia Court should the person who commited adultery admit confess or tell the Judge they did it even if there is no evidence or proof they did it but they know in their mind that they did it ? The reason I ask this question is because I thought that lying was a sin in Islam but I was always told that Muslims try to hide cover up or keep their sins secret if so is it haram to lie to try to save your life ? Thee are people out there who would lie about commiting adultery. I always was told that telling a white lie is not a sin is it halal ? Also please answer me this question if a Man was beating his Wife next door and or trying to kill her or attack her and this Woman came to your door to hide from him and you let her hide then her Husband comes to the door and asks where is his Wife is would you lie to him or tell the truth ? If you lived in Europe during World War 2 and a Jewish Family wanted to hide in your home and you let them and then the Nazis come to the door and asked you if you allowing Jews to hide in your home would you lie to the Nazis ?

http://quran.com/search?q=Lie

http://www.searchtruth.com/searchHad...earch_word=all

Islam

In Islam, confession, or declaration to be more precise, of faith is one of the five pillars of Islam (see Shahadah) and is recited a minimum of nine times daily as part of each unit (raka'ah) of the five daily prayers (see salat): a minimum of seventeen raka'at are performed daily, with the shahadah recited after every two.
The act of seeking forgiveness for sins from God is called Istighfar. As in Judaism, confession of sins is made directly to God and not through man (except in asking for forgiveness of the victim of the sin). It is taught sins are to be kept to oneself to seek individual forgiveness from God.Allah Almighty forgive those who seek his forgiveness and commit to themselves not to do the sin again. Though some sins in which some other person is involved are not forgiven unless that person forgives you so we should ask them to forgive us as well so God forgive us.[20][21]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confession

comes to the door

truthseeker63
03-16-2012, 11:43 PM
My question is it ever moral to lie ?

truthseeker63
03-17-2012, 12:06 AM
Where there any Witnessess besides Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him did anyone else Witness the Angel Gabriel contacting the Prophet Muhammad or is the story like the Apostle Paul who no witnessess besides himself to his vision of Jesus can anyone here quote from the Hadith ?

http://www.searchtruth.com/searchHadith.php

truthseeker63
03-17-2012, 12:16 AM
Why do many Western Christians think the Jews are superior to Gentiles or superior to Non Jews ? They call the Jews God's chosen people/God's people why ? What makes the Jews so special compared to the Germans or to Arabs or to Black people ?

The Weight of Tradition: Why Judaism is Not Like Other Religions
By Mark Weber

Many critics of Israel and its policies make a sharp distinction between Israel and its state ideology, Zionism, on the one hand, and Judaism, or the Jewish religious tradition and outlook, on the other.
Anti-Zionist groups, with names such as “Jewish Voice for Peace” or “Jews for Justice for Palestinians,” and anti-Zionist periodicals such as The Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, emphasize humanistic aspects of the Jewish tradition. They urge Jews to reject Zionism and instead embrace humanistic features of Judaism. Such groups, while critical of Israel and its policies, take the view that the Jewish community has played a basically positive role in society, but that sometime in the twentieth century most Jews somehow jumped the track by embracing Zionism and its aggressive ethnic nationalism.
In fact, the often cruel and arrogant policies of Israel, and the often arrogant attitudes of what is called the “Israel Lobby,” the Jewish lobby, or the organized Jewish community, are not an aberration, but rather are deeply rooted in Jewish religious writings and in centuries of Jewish tradition.
Most people prefer pleasant myths to unpleasant truths, and prefer to believe what is most comfortable and agreeable. That’s one reason why so many of us like to think that all religions share common humanistic core values, and are all striving, each in its own way, toward the same ultimate truth.
But Judaism is not just “another religion.” It’s unique among the world’s major religions. The core values and ethos of Judaism are markedly unlike those of Christianity, Islam, and the other great faiths.
Christians believe that Jesus suffered and died for all people, and Christians are called upon to spread the Christian message to humanity. In the same way, Muslims believe that the message of the Koran is meant for all humanity, and they are called upon to bring everyone to Islam.
But that’s not the message of Judaism. Its teachings are not meant for all people. Its morality is not universal. Judaism is a religion for one particular people. The Jewish religion is based not on a relationship between God and humanity, but rather on a “covenant,” or contract, between God and a “chosen” people -- the community known as the Jews, the Jewish People, the Israelites, the Hebrews, or the “People of Israel.”
One major reason why the role of the organized Jewish community is a problem in our society is because most American Jews manifest a strong loyalty to a foreign country, Israel, that since its founding in 1948 has been embroiled in seemingly endless crises and conflicts with its neighbors. But there is another reason.
The role of the Jewish community is also a harmful one because Jews are encouraged to regard themselves as separate from the rest of humanity, and as members of a community with interests quite distinct from those of everyone else. This “Us vs. Them” attitude -- this mindset that sees Jews as dis­tinct from the rest of humanity, and which views non-Jews with distrust -- is rooted in the Jewish religion, and in centuries of tradition.
Christians are supposed to live their lives in accord with the Bible, and especially the teachings of Jesus as laid out in the four Gospels of the New Testament, just as Muslims are called upon to live their lives in accord with the Koran. Similarly, Jews are supposed to lives their lives in accord with the principles laid out in the Hebrew scriptures, the “Tanakh,” which is also known as the Old Testament. These writings tell how Jews should think of themselves, and how they should interact with non-Jews.
A core message of the Hebrew scriptures is that Jews are a divinely “chosen” people -- a unique community distinct from the rest of humanity. In the book of Deuteronomy, for example, we read: “For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for his own possession, out of all the peoples that are on the face of the earth.” /1
The Jewish scriptures also refer to Jews or Hebrews as a “People that Shall Dwell Alone,” or, in another translation, as “a people dwelling alone, and not reckoning itself among the nations.” In the book of Exodus, we read of the Jews as a people “distinct ... from all other people that are upon the face of the earth.” / 2
The scriptures also explain that if Jews uphold the “covenant,” and maintain their separateness from all others, they will be rewarded with great wealth and power over other peoples. In the book of Deuteronomy, Jews are promised that God “will set you high above all the nations of the earth,” and that “All the people of the earth shall see that you are called by the name of the Lord, and they shall be afraid of you.” In another passage God tells the Jews: “For the Lord your God will bless you, as he promised you, and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow; and you shall rule over many nations, but they shall not rule over you.” / 3
In the book of Genesis, we read: “May God give you of the dew of heaven, and of the fatness of the earth, and plenty of grain and wine. Let peoples serve you, and nations bow down to you.” In another passage in the book of Deuteronomy, God promises to Jews “to give you, with great and goodly cities, which you did not build, and houses full of all good things, which you did not fill, and cisterns hewn out, which you did not hew, and vineyards and olive trees, which you did not plant…” / 4
In the book of Isaiah, we read: “Foreigners shall build up your walls, and their kings shall minister to you ... For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish … The sons of those who oppressed you shall come bending low to you, and all who despised you shall bow down at your feet … Aliens shall stand and feed your flocks, foreigners shall be your plowmen and vinedressers … you shall eat the wealth of the nations, and in their riches you shall glory.” / 5
In the book of Joshua, we read: “I will give you a land on which you had not labored, and cities which you had not built, and you dwell therein; you eat the fruit of vineyards and olive yards which you did not plant.” And in the book of Psalms, God says to the Jews: “Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron, and dash them in pieces like a potter’s wheel.” / 6
In the book of Deuteronomy, Jews are promised: “Then the Lord will drive out all these nations before you, and you will dispossess nations greater and mightier than yourselves. Every place on which the sole of your foot treads shall be yours … No man shall be able to stand against you. The Lord your God will lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that you shall tread, as he promised you.” In another passage, we are told that God says to his chosen people: “This day I will begin to put the dread and fear of you upon the peoples that are under the whole heaven, who shall hear the report of you and shall tremble and be in anguish because of you.” / 7
The moral code laid out in the Hebrew scriptures commands one standard for the “chosen people,” and another for non-Jews. In keeping with this ethno-centric morality, Jews are told that they must discriminate against non-Jews. In the book of Deuteronomy, God commands the Jews: “You shall not lend upon interest to your brother, interest on money, interest on victuals, interest on anything that is lent for interest. To a foreigner [that is, a non-Jew] you may lend upon interest, but to your brother you shall not lend upon interest.” / 8
Many portions of the Hebrew scriptures -- especially the books of Joshua, Numbers, and Deuteronomy -- tell of genocidal mass killings of non-Jews. The Jewish God repeatedly calls on his chosen people to exterminate non-Jews. The Jewish scriptures are perhaps the oldest historical record anywhere of systematic genocide.
In the seventh chapter of the book of Deuteronomy, we read: “When the Lord your God brings you into the land which you are entering to take possession of it, and clears away many nations before you -- the Hittites, the Girga****es, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites -- seven nations greater and mightier than yourselves, and when the Lord your God gives them over to you, and you defeat them; then you must utterly destroy them; you shall make no covenant with them, and show no mercy to them … And you shall destroy all the peoples that the Lord your god will give over to you, your eye shall not pity them.” / 9
In the book of Esther, we read: “So the Jews struck down all their enemies with the sword, slaughtering, and destroying them, and did as they pleased to those who hated them. In the citadel of Susa the Jews killed and destroyed five hundred people … Now the other Jews who were in the king’s provinces also gathered to defend their lives, and gained relief from their enemies, and killed seventy-five thousand of those who hated them…” In another passage in Deuteronomy, we read: “And we captured all his cities at that time and utterly destroyed every city, men, women and children; we left none remaining; only the cattle we took as spoil for ourselves, with the booty of the cites which we captured.” / 10
In the twentieth chapter of the book of Deuteronomy, we read: “When you draw near a city to fight against it, offer terms of peace to it. And if the answer to you is peace and it opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall do forced labor for you and shall serve you. But if it makes no peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it; and when the Lord your God gives it into your hand you shall put all its males to the sword, but the women and the little ones, the cattle, and everything else in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourselves; and you shall enjoy the spoil of your enemies, which the Lord your God has given you … But in the cities of these peoples that the Lord your God give you for an inheritance, you shall save alive nothing that breathes, but you shall utterly destroy them…” / 11
In the book of Joshua, we read this harrowing account:
“When Israel had finished slaughtering all the inhabitants of Ai in the open wilderness where they pursued them, and when all of them to the very last had fallen by the edge of the sword, all Israel returned to Ai, and attacked it with the edge of the sword. The total of those who fell that day, both men and women, was twelve thousand -- all the people of Ai. For Joshua did not draw back his hand, with which he stretched out the sword, until he had utterly destroyed all the inhabitants of Ai. Only the livestock and the spoil of that city Israel took as their booty, according to the word of the Lord that he had issued to Joshua. So Joshua burned Ai, and made it for ever a heap of ruins, as it is to this day.” / 12
In another chapter of the book of Joshua, we read: / 13
“And Joshua took Makkedah on that day, and struck it and its king with the edge of the sword; he utterly destroyed every person in it; he left no one remaining. And he did to the king of Makkedah, as he had done to the king of Jericho.
“Then Joshua passed on from Makkedah, and all Israel with him, to Libnah, and fought against Libnah. The Lord gave it also and its king into the hand of Israel; and he struck it with the edge of the sword, and every person in it; he left no one remaining in it; and he did to its king as he had done to the king of Jericho …
“So Joshua defeated the whole land, the hill country and the Negeb and the lowland and the slopes, and all their kings; he left no one remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the Lord God of Israel commanded. And Joshua defeated them from Kadesh-barnea to Gaza, and all the country of Goshen, as far as Gibeon.”
Over the centuries there have, of course, been important changes in Jewish community attitudes and behavior. Jews today do not observe all the rules and commands laid down in their religious writings. For example, they do not put to death women caught in adultery, or kill anyone who works on the Sabbath, or put to death anyone who curses his father or mother. /14
All the same, the weight of tradition is a heavy one, especially when based on writings that are held to be sacred. Something of the attitude of separateness, chosenness and superiority laid out in the Hebrew scriptures persists to the present, and is manifest in policies of Israel, and of the organized Jewish community. /15
For some orthodox Jewish leaders, the “chosen people” is not just a superior or privileged group. They regard Jews and non-Jews as practically different species.
Rabbi Menachen Schneerson, the “Lubovitcher Rebbe” who headed the Chabad orthodox Jewish movement, and wielded great influence in Israel as well as in the US, explained: / 16
“The difference between a Jewish and a non-Jewish person stems from the common expression, `Let us differentiate.’ Thus, we do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather we have a case of `let us differentiate’ between totally different species. This is what needs to be said about the body: the body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of [members] of all nations of the world … A non-Jew’s entire reality is only vanity. It is written, `And the strangers shall guard and feed your flocks’ (Isaiah 61:5). The entire creation [of a non-Jew] exists only for the sake of the Jews …”
Rabbi Kook the Elder, another influential and much revered Jewish leader, expressed a similar view: “The difference between a Jewish soul and the souls of non-Jews -- all of them in all different levels -- is greater and deeper than the difference between a human soul and the souls of cattle.” / 17
Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, one of Israel’s most prominent and influential Jewish religious leaders, says that non-Jews (Goyim) exist only to serve Jews. “Goyim were born only to serve us,” said Rabbi Yosef during a sermon in October 2010. “Without that, they have no place in the world -- only to serve the people of Israel.” /18
The view that Jews are a distinct people with a primary commitment to Israel and the Jewish community is forthrightly affirmed by Elliott Abrams, an American Jewish scholar who was President George W. Bush’s senior advisor for “global democratic strategy,” and in 2006 was a key advisor on Middle East affairs to the US Secretary of State. In his book Faith or Fear: How Jews Can Survive in Christian America, /19 he writes: “Outside the land of Israel, there can be no doubt that Jews, faithful to the covenant between God and Abraham, are to stand apart from the nations in which they live. It is the very nature of being Jewish to be apart -- except in Israel -- from the rest of the population." Judaism and the Jewish way of life,” writes Abrams, is not “entirely voluntary, for the Jew is born into a covenantal community with obligations to God.” Jews, he goes on, “are in a permanent covenant with God and with the land of Israel and its people. Their commitment will not weaken if the Israeli government pursues unpopular policies …”
The Jewish sense of alienation from, and abiding distrust of, non-Jews is also manifest in a remarkable essay published in 2002 in the Forward, the prominent Jewish community weekly. Entitled “We’re Right, the Whole World’s Wrong,” it is written by Rabbi Dov Fischer, an attorney and a member of the Jewish Community Relations Committee of the Jewish Federation of Los Angeles. / 20 Rabbi Fischer is also national vice president of the Zionist Organization of America. He is thus not an obscure or semi-literate scribbler, but rather an influential Jewish community figure. And this piece did not appear in some marginal periodical, but rather in what is perhaps the most literate and thoughtful Jewish weekly in America, and certainly one of the most influential.
In his essay, Rabbi Fischer tells readers: “If we Jews are anything, we are a people of history … Our history provides the strength to know that we can be right and the whole world wrong.” He goes on:
“We were right, and the whole world was wrong. The Crusades. The blood libels and the Talmud burnings in England and France, leading those nations to expel Jews for centuries. The Spanish and Portuguese Inquisition. The ghettos and the Mortara case in Italy. Dreyfus in France. Beilis in Russia and a century’s persecution of Soviet Jewry. The Holocaust. Kurt Waldheim in Austria. Each time, Europe stood by silently -- or actively participated in murdering us -- and we alone were right, and the whole world was wrong.
“Today, once again, we alone are right and the whole world is wrong. The Arabs, the Russians, the Africans, the Vatican proffer their aggregated insights into and accumulated knowledge of the ethics of massacre. And the Europeans. Although we appreciate the half-century of West European democracy more than we appreciated the prior millennia of European brutality, we recognize who they are, what they have done -- and what’s what. ...
“We remember that the food they [Europeans] eat is grown from soil fertilized by 2,000 years of Jewish blood they have sprinkled onto it. Atavistic Jew-hatred lingers in the air into which the ashes rose from the crematoria... Yes, once again, we are right and the whole world is wrong. It doesn’t change a thing, but after 25 centuries it’s nice to know.”
Time and again in history, Jews have wielded great power to further group interests that are separate from, and often contrary to, those of the non-Jewish populations among whom they live. This creates an inherently unjust and unstable situation that all too often has ended tragically in violent conflict between Jews and non-Jews.
In our age, the seemingly intractable Middle East conflict is more than just a problem of Zionism or politics, or a dispute over land. Israel’s often arrogant policies, and especially its inhumane treatment of non-Jews, have roots in centuries-old attitudes that are laid out in ancient Jewish religious writings.

Notes
  1. Deuteronomy 7:6 and 14:2.
  2. Numbers 23:9; Exodus 33:16.
  3. Deuteronomy 28: 1, 10; 15: 6.
  4. Genesis 27: 28-29; Deuteronomy 6: 10-11.
  5. Isaiah 60: 10-14; Isaiah 61: 5-6.
  6. Joshua 24:13; Psalms 2:8.
  7. Deuteronomy 11: 23, 25: 2: 25.
  8. Deuteronomy 23:19-20.
  9. Deuteronomy 7: 2, 16.
  10. Esther 9:2, 5; Deut . 2:34.
  11. Deuteronomy 20: 10-14, 16-17.
  12. Joshua 8: 24-27.
  13. Joshua 10: 26-40
  14. Leviticus 20:10; Deuteronomy 22: 20-21 / Exodus 31: 15; Exodus 35: 2 / Exodus 21: 17; Leviticus 20: 9.
  15. Israel Shahak, a Jewish scholar who for years was a professor at Hebrew University in Jerusalem, provides striking examples of this in modern-day Israel in his eye-opening book, Jewish History, Jewish Religion, published first in 1994.
    ( http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jewhis1.htm )
    (http://members.tripod.com/alabasters...h_history.html)
  16. From the book by Schneerson, Gatherings of Conversations, published in 1965. Quoted in: Israel Shahak and Norton Mezvinsky, Jewish Fundamentalism (London: 1999), pp. 59-60.
    ( http://www.mailstar.net/shahak2.html )
    (http://members.tripod.com/alabasters...mentalism.html)
    Also cited by Jewish scholar Allan C. Brownfeld in his review published in The Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, March 2000.
    ( http://www.washington-report.org/bac...0/0003105.html )
  17. Quoted in: Israel Shahak and Norton Mezvinsky, Jewish Fundamentalism (London: 1999), p. ix.
    ( http://www.mailstar.net/shahak2.html )
    (http://members.tripod.com/alabasters...mentalism.html)
    Also cited by Jewish scholar Allan C. Brownfeld in his review published in The Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, March 2000.
    ( http://www.washington-report.org/bac...0/0003105.html )
  18. “Yosef: Gentiles exist only to serve Jews,” The Jerusalem Post (Israel), Oct. 18, 2010. (http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/Jew...aspx?id=191782)
  19. Elliott Abrams, Faith or Fear: How Jews Can Survive in Christian America (New York: 1997), pp. 30, 145, 181.
  20. Dov Fischer, “We’re Right, the Whole World’s Wrong,” Forward (New York), April 19, 2002, p. 11.
    ( http://rabbidov.com/American Jews/we...worldwrong.htm )
    Some of Fischer’s remarks here are gross distortions of history. For example, his mention of “a century’s persecution of Soviet Jewry” is a breathtaking falsehood. For one thing, the entire Soviet period lasted 72 years, not 100. And during at least some of that period, above all during the first ten years of the Soviet era, Jews wielded tremendous, if not dominant power. Rabbi Fischer seems to have forgotten such figures as Leon Trotsky, com­mander in chief of the young Soviet state’s Red Army, Grigori Zinoviev, head of the Communist International, and Yakov Sverdlov, the first Soviet president. (See: M. Weber, “The Jewish Role in the Bolshevik Revolution and Russia’s Early Soviet Regime,” The Journal of Historical Review, Jan.-Feb. 1994. (http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_Weber.html )

- July-August 2009. Revised October 2010

http://www.ihr.org/judaism0709.html

Free Speech - December 1998 - Volume IV, Number 12

How It Fits Together

by Dr. William Pierce

Why is this? Why are Jews more racially conscious than anyone else? Why are they so much more ready to collaborate with each other than members of other groups? Part of the reason is in their religion. It is an ethnocentric religion, a racist religion. Whereas Christianity and Islam, for example, are universalist religions, religions for anyone who chooses to believe in them, Judaism is not. Judaism is a religion only for the Chosen People, only for the circumcised sons of Abraham. Jews are defined in terms of their bloodline, not in terms of their faith, which is why non-religious Jews like Freud or Trotsky or even Marx, the father of atheistic communism, are considered just as much Jews as the most pious synagogue-goer, with sidelocks and yarmulke. The non-religious Jews don't believe the hocus-pocus in their Torah, or Old Testament, but they nevertheless are steeped in the folklore and traditions of Judaism. They are as familiar as their religious cousins are with the claims that Jews are a Chosen People, destined to own all of the world's wealth and be waited on hand and foot by non-Jews. And they are familiar with the tales of persecution, from the time of the pharaohs until the time of Hitler: with the tradition of being universally hated by all the other peoples of the world -- which is why they believe they are justified in avenging themselves on non-Jews whenever they have the opportunity.
I'll not spend any time quoting Bible verses to you today, but if you doubt what I've just told you about the religious basis for Jewish ethnocentrism, just read the Old Testament: especially the five books of Moses and the book of Isaiah. Study them carefully. Even the bowdlerized King James translation is pretty clear. If you really want to rub your nose in this subject, do some browsing in the Talmud -- or for a solid scientific treatment, read the books recently written by a real expert on the subject, California State University psychology professor Dr. Kevin MacDonald. All three of his books are available from National Vanguard Books, the sponsor of this program. Those books are subtitled Judaism as a Group Evolutionary Strategy, Toward an Evolutionary Theory of Anti-Semitism, and An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements. Pretty heavy reading, but very convincing, very thorough. This tendency of the Jews to stick together, always to favor their fellow Jews over non-Jews, and to work for the interests of their tribe instead of just for their individual interests is a fact: a very enviable fact. It is the primary reason for their extraordinary level of wealth and power through the ages.

http://www.natvan.com/free-speech/fs9812b.html

Rabbi Avraham Yitzhak HaCohen Kook (1865-1935), was a preeminent Talmudic scholar and a Lurian Cabbalist.

"The difference between the Jewish soul, in all its independence, inner desires, longings, character and standing, and the soul of all the Gentiles, on all of their levels, is greater and deeper than the difference between the soul of a man and the soul of an animal, for the difference in the latter case is one of quantity, while the difference in the first case is one of essential quality." Rabbi Kook, quoted by Rabbi David Bar-Chayim (15)

http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/gentile.html

from The Jewish Religion: Its Influence Today
by Elizabeth DillingVI.
JUDAISM NOT MONOTHEISTICo many Christians, Judaism is a monotheistic religion, based on belief in one Supreme Being and adherence to the Old Testament, with the Messiah still to come. This is not so.
Double-talk is the trade mark of Talmudic Judaism, called by Christ the "Synagogue of Satan." (Revelation 2:9, 3:9) Talmudists sanctimoniously declare that their devotion to "pure monotheism," or the "unity of God," precludes their belief in His Personality being Incarnate in Jesus Christ, His Son, and we Christians keep silent.
The Unity of God to which they refer is actually the oneness of the Pantheistic "en sof," a mass without a "Chief Engineer." This is the "unity of nature" in which the Pagans believed. For every form of spirit invocation, and for the deification of man, that is Judaistic Talmudism, a religion of polytheism, or many gods. Slyly, the polytheists say what they mean. We do not understand them.
Take any of the modem heresies, the "new" religions our tired Christians like to think were just evolved; you will find them all in Talmudism and its collection of ancient Old Testament paganism. The Jewish Cabala with its non-existence of evil, its deification of man, is a source book for modem "isms," the sources of which are largely unknown in modem times.
Turn to the Jewish Encyclopedia article on "Pharisees" (Exhibit 264) and the statements that when the God of Intelligence, the "anthropomorphic" God, was eliminated from the Bible by the Pharisees, "these used … the Angelogy and Demonology of the Pharisees … with the help of the Ma’aseh Bere**** and Ma’aseh Mercabah [Pagan rites to see the Sun God, Mithra, or Metatron, and learn the past and future] not only to amplify the Biblical account, but to remove from the Bible anthropomorphisms and similarly obnoxious verbiage concerning the Deity by referring them to angelic and intermediary powers [for instance Genesis 1:26] …"
In other words, the old mass of spirit or substance of which the universe is supposedly composed, god of the Pagans called pantheism, or god as the sum-of-nature, left spirits or "gods" of every phase of nature to be invoked by man himself. The "supreme" Sanhedrin 67b of the Talmud (Exhibit 78) boasts about the Rabbis being able to create calves by "studying the laws of creation, by means of which they created a third-grown calf and ate it." The Sefer Yezirah presumably does the trick if the Talmud fails!
And how they do other wonders! (See Exhibit 79) The "sages" are represented as gods indeed.
The claim is made in the Talmud (Sanhedrin 65bExhibit 72) that "Rabbah created a man," and this is followed by a long footnote on the use of the "Sefer (book) Yezirah," the Book of Creation, a part of the Cabalistic lore of Talmudism, and its derivation from Babylonian, and other occultism. Reference is made to Sanhedrin 67b where the claim mentioned above is made that by magic the rabbis created a calf and ate it. This is followed by supposedly turning a woman into an ass. (See Exhibit 80)
Creation by Hebrew letters is urged as a means of ascribing God's powers to asinine objects so as to dethrone Him and enthrone Man as the creator. This latter procedure is Pythagorean.
One thus is advised that: "In uttering a charm one generally expectorated" (Sanh. 101a, Exhibit 104); that "snakes and serpents may be charmed on the Sabbath." (Exhibit 105)
The dangers of Shabriri (a "demon of blindness") are pointed out, and reference made to repeating his name, each time dropping one letter until the demon "shrinks" away with the letters of his name, thus curing the blindness he causes. (Talmud, Abodah Zarah 12b, see Exhibit 176) The "cure" under "Abracadabra," is found in the Jewish Encyclopedia. (See Exhibit 281)
The Tetragranimaton (Y-H-W-H), the letters of the word Jehova (Hebrew lacks vowels), is reserved for summoning spirits and it is a "sin" for the unauthorized to use the word.
In the California Jewish Voice, and other current Jewish publications the word "God" is written "G-d" for this reason.
"The Tetragrammaton, the four-lettered Name of God was fully pronounced only by the Priests in the temple … Everywhere else it was pronounced 'Adonai.'" This refers to the time of the second temple when the Pharisees were in the ascendancy in Jerusalem. (See Talmud, Abodah Zarah l7b-18a. Exhibit 181)
Using the word as is is one of the "crimes" charged against Jesus (See Talmud, Sanhedrin 55b-56a, Exhibit 56). On this ground Jesus is called a "blasphemer" of this repugnant Pharisee pagan custom.
In Judaism, Ba’al Shem ("Master of the Name") is the sorcerer who uses this Name of God to make the demons mind him (See Exhibit 265), and the Judaistic branch, Chassidism (also spelled Hassidism) is built upon this sort of demonology. Baal Shem Tob is extolled for his activities by Rabbi Louis Finklestein in his work, The Pharisees. (See Exhibit 2 and Exhibit 3) The use of amulets to drive off Lilith, demoness of childbirth, and of the night, who collects "men's semen" to spawn demons, is part of current Pharisee demonology. (See Exhibit 287 for picture) By means of these demonistic devices [page 32] one may cause "terror diffused through the world … one's enemies set to tearing each other to pieces … cause anyone to perish." All this is part of the Cabala or demonology of the Pharisees called "the art of employing the knowledge of the hidden world in order to attain one's purpose .… One may thus easily make himself master of creation." (See Exhibit 285, from the Jewish Encyclopedia)

http://www.come-and-hear.com/dilling/chapt06.html

Genocide Advocated by the Talmud
Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed").
This passage is from the original Hebrew of the Babylonian Talmud as quoted by the 1907 Jewish Encyclopedia, published by Funk and Wagnalls and compiled by Isidore Singer, under the entry, "Gentile," (p. 617).
This original Talmud passage has been concealed in translation. The Jewish Encyclopedia states that, "...in the various versions the reading has been altered, 'The best among the Egyptians' being generally substituted." In the Soncino version: "the best of the heathens" (Minor Tractates, Soferim 41a-b].
Israelis annually take part in a national pilgrimage to the grave of Simon ben Yohai, to honor this rabbi who advocated the extermination of non-Jews. (Jewish Press, June 9, 1989, p. 56B).
On Purim, Feb. 25, 1994, Israeli army officer Baruch Goldstein, an orthodox Jew from Brooklyn, massacred 40 Palestinian civilians, including children, while they knelt in prayer in a mosque. Goldstein was a disciple of the late Brooklyn Rabbi Meir Kahane, who told CBS News that his teaching that Arabs are "dogs" is derived "from the Talmud." (CBS 60 Minutes, "Kahane").
University of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and Goldstein's philosophy: "They believe it's God's will that they commit violence against goyim, a Hebrew term for non-Jews." (NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994, p. 5).
Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5).
Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/talmudtruth.html

MustafaMc
03-17-2012, 03:23 AM
Where there any Witnessess besides Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him did anyone else Witness the Angel Gabriel contacting the Prophet Muhammad
Narrated Abu Huraira: One day while the Prophet was sitting in the company of some people, (The angel) Gabriel came and asked, "What is faith?" Allah's Apostle replied, 'Faith is to believe in Allah, His angels, (the) meeting with Him, His Apostles, and to believe in Resurrection." Then he further asked, "What is Islam?" Allah's Apostle replied, "To worship Allah Alone and none else, to offer prayers perfectly to pay the compulsory charity (Zakat) and to observe fasts during the month of Ramadan." Then he further asked, "What is Ihsan (perfection)?" Allah's Apostle replied, "To worship Allah as if you see Him, and if you cannot achieve this state of devotion then you must consider that He is looking at you." Then he further asked, "When will the Hour be established?" Allah's Apostle replied, "The answerer has no better knowledge than the questioner. But I will inform you about its portents. 1. When a slave (lady) gives birth to her master. 2. When the shepherds of black camels start boasting and competing with others in the construction of higher buildings. And the Hour is one of five things which nobody knows except Allah. The Prophet then recited: "Verily, with Allah (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour--." (31. 34) Then that man (Gabriel) left and the Prophet asked his companions to call him back, but they could not see him. Then the Prophet said, "That was Gabriel who came to teach the people their religion." Abu 'Abdullah said: He (the Prophet) considered all that as a part of faith. (Book #2, Hadith #47)

The revelation came to Prophet Muhammad in diverse ways, but I believe this was the only instance where Gabriel spoke to him in a manner that was perceivable to his companions. Notice that the angel appeared in the form of a man in the same manner the angels appeared to Abraham, Lot and Jacob, although the Bible insinuates it was God who wrestled with Jacob and not an angel. In the end it is a matter of faith that we believe Muhammad (saaws) received a message from God; however, I don't think Christians truly grasp the significance of the claims Paul made in the first chapter of Galatians. Christians don't conciously acknowledge that they follow Paul's Goepel http://www.pilkingtonandsons.com/art...aulsgospel.pdf http://www.bible.ca/ef/expository-galatians-1-2.htm

MustafaMc
03-17-2012, 03:45 AM
Three letters: D-N-A and how the genetic code is remarkably conserved across species of life. How each individual of each species is an illustration of Allah's Majesty and His power to create Life by merely saying, "Be!" Oh, we may say we have a scientific understanding of a sperm uniting with an egg and the developmental processes that these cells go through resulting in a newborn baby, but do we really and truly marvey at the immense amount of information that is contained in the microscopic union that defined me as an individual and how another one, quite similar in many respects, became a chicken? To this I can only say, "Subhan'Allah, Alhamdulillah and Allahu Akbar!"

CosmicPathos
03-17-2012, 03:58 AM
Existence itself is the greatest creation. Existence and awareness of existence.

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-17-2012, 05:47 AM
Err...in my opinion God's greatest creation is mankind, we humans who are intellectually superior than any other creature in the universe and who can judge what's right and wrong and can have free will. :hmm:

Scimitar
03-17-2012, 06:24 AM
I love this thread... every post is dawah.

Scimi

MustafaMc
03-17-2012, 12:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
Err...in my opinion God's greatest creation is mankind, we humans who are intellectually superior than any other creature in the universe and who can judge what's right and wrong and can have free will.
In a sense I agree with you, but in another I don't. Allah (swt) created man with an amazing mind and he is 'intellectually superior', but what has man done with that ability? He has built weapons of the type and number that are capable of destroying in a very short time a tremendously large portion of the population of the world. Man has an amazing ability to manipulate nature and to extract wealth from it, but he has amassed this wealth among an extremely small group of ruling elite.

On the flip side of this negative view, man is capable of foregoing his own personal pleasure and abstaining from food, drink and sexual pleasure even when they are freely available to him and his natural desires compel him to partake. He can take time out from his day to worship what he cannot see, hear, or touch and yet he believes there exists a Higher Power than himself through using his mind and knowledge of the world and nature. He can show compassion and mercy towards fellow humans and other creatures by spending of what he has been given on the needs of others that serves no material benefit back to him.

Man has a dual nature with a mixture of good and bad as reflected in his deeds, with some men and women having more bad and others having more good deeds. We are as Allah (swt) created us and to Him we will return.

truthseeker63
03-17-2012, 12:16 PM
Is being proud of your ethnic group allowed in Islam ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group

Snowflake
03-17-2012, 12:30 PM
Surah (Chapter) "The Chambers" # 49, Verse # 13

"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female,
And made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other
(Not that ye despise each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight
of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well-acquainted (with all things)."

ASABIYYAH (NATIONALISM)

Bismillah ar Rahman ar Raheem

Today’s talk will be a short lecture on the disgusting, ignorant disease of Asabiyyah or Nationalism. Asabiyyah is a form of Nationalism in which people group themselves on tribal, racial, ethnic, school of thought and political grounds. Supporting them and giving preference to them over other people because of these reasons. For example if you were in a room with two people, one was from your country and the other wasn’t, and in your heart you’d already favoured the one from your country, then you are infected by the disease of Asabiyyah.

The drive that causes asabiyyah is the feeling of being better than others, and that others are at a lower class. So, the person that has this feeling of asabiyyah thinks so highly of himself and of those to whom he belongs, and thinks that other people are NOT as good as his own people.
This kind of thinking is backward, and it is in fact a kind of arrogance that comes from the mentality of Shaytan, which led him to disobey the command of Allah when He ordered him to prostrate to Adam. Shaytan said, "I am better than him, You created me out of fire and you created him (Adam) out of clay." The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) warned us when he said, "No one enters Paradise if they have in their heart a atom weight of arrogance." The Prophet (pbuh) defined this arrogance in two things: Rejection of the truth and looking down on people. Many scholars consider Satan to be the first Racist.

Unfortunately this Asabiyyah has infected the Ummah. How often do we enter a new Mosque, and are totally ignored or our Salaams are never returned? Or in a gathering, where everybody is talking their own language and excluding those that don’t understand? Muslims are now grouping and discriminating against each other based on Islamic School of Thought, thinking that Hanafis are superior to Malikis or Wahhabis are extreme etc. Islam, under the unifying call of La illha il Allah was meant extinguish any of this.

Allah says in the Quran:
"And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah, and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allah’s Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another, but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (3:103)
Here he advises his creation against dividing ourselves into different sects and groups. Later on Allah explains why he created us differently:
"O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you in the sight of Allah is those who has most taqwa…" (49:13)

Allah said that He created the differences amongst people to be a reason for them to get to know each other, and live together in peace and unity and not a reason for them to look down on one another. In reality, the only scale of being better than others is at-taqwa (righteousness) and the good deeds one does.
Allah and the Prophet (pbuh), have spoken out many times against asabiyyah and racism.

In a hadith Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said:
"An Arab is no better than a non-Arab. In return, a non-Arab is no better than an Arab. A red raced man is no better than a black one except in piety. Mankind are all Adam's children and
Adam was created out of clay" [Al-Bukhari and Muslim, on the authority of Abu Musa].
On the Subject of Asabiyyah, . It is narrated by Abu Dawud that the Prophet (pbuh) said:
"He is not one of us who calls for 'Asabiyyah, (nationalism/tribalism) or who fights for 'Asabiyyah or who dies for 'Asabiyyah."
And in another Hadith, the Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) referring to nationalism, racism and patriotism said:
“Leave it, it is rotten” (Bukhari,Muslim)

This rotten disease wasn’t as common in the Prophet’s (pbuh) time. Remember the first man to call the Muslims to prayer, was a black Ethiopian by the name of Bilal ibn Rabeh, (may Allah be pleased with him).
Islam was sent as a religion for the whole Mankind, not just one particular nation or tribe. As Muslims we need to unite, the reason we are in such a state is because we are divided. United we stand, divided we fall. How true this is for us Muslims.

So let us stop putting Country, race, ethnic origin first, and Place Allah and Islam there in our hearts and deeds. We are Muslim first, everything else pales into insignificance.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78327

The Ummah is one body. You cannot be one if you are divided by patriotism.

truthseeker63
03-17-2012, 12:42 PM
Since Homosexuality is evil since Homosexuals can't procreate and the Human Race would go extinct if everyone was Homosexual does this mean that Hetrosexuals who use birth control or for health reasons they can't have Children or for Age reasons they are too old to have Children is this on the same level as Homosexuality ? In my view or opinion the answer is no because Hetrosexuals still have Hetrosexual Sex therefor they still do the Act that procreates Children. Homosexuals are evil to compare theor love and sexuality to that of Hetrosexuals does anyone agree please read this link below ? God created Adam amd Eve not two Men or two Women.

July 28th, 2008 by Joel 15 Reasons why Homosexuality is wrong and Hurts Society

Homosexuality, even from a non-Christian worldview, is a harmful visitation on society, destructive, and sick:

2. Homosexuality is anti procreation.
Logically speaking, if everyone’s sexuality was expressed heterosexually, then humanity will survive and perpetuate our own kind for generations to come. But simply put, if everyone’s sexuality was expressed homosexually, we would go extinct. Therefore homosexuality is counter productive to the survival of the human race.

http://unsettledchristianity.com/200...hurts-society/

truthseeker63
03-17-2012, 12:48 PM
Alex Jones Says Gay People are Created by the Government

Uploaded by vilemonkey on Jun 11, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2w2TRxSLxw

truthseeker63
03-17-2012, 12:50 PM
http://www.nosamesexmarriage.com/marriage/entry.php

truthseeker63
03-17-2012, 01:19 PM
Orthodox Jewish Rabbis protest Gay Marriage, NYC

Uploaded by ry0583 on Jul 25, 2011
On July 24, the first day on which same-sex marriages were legally performed in New York, representatives of Orthodox Jewish communities throughout New York State, amongst other groups, protested in the Dag Hammarskjold Plaza, NYC, against Gay life-stile and the recent legalization of Gay marriage..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wk21I9nCro

ardianto
03-17-2012, 01:25 PM
As long as you do not regard your ethnic is better than other ethnics, and you do not discriminate people just because they are from other ethnics, it's okay.

Abu.Yusuf
03-17-2012, 01:40 PM
A Muslims allegiance is to Islaam and the Islamic culture, heritage etc. We should not consider ourselves as Asians, Arabs, British etc.. only Muslims [living in Asia, Britain etc]. We should not even have the feeling of being proud to be from a particular piece of land, colour etc as this is the introduction to nationalism/racism and arrogance and similar.

However, it is not haram to adopt certain cultures present in a certain country - what must be avoided is the feeling of belongingness to that country as this would cause disunity in the Ummah.

truthseeker63
03-17-2012, 01:49 PM
Jews and Muslims unite against homosexualsBy Tim Butcher in Jerusalem
12:01AM GMT 07 Nov 2006

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...mosexuals.html

truthseeker63
03-17-2012, 01:51 PM
Bible, King James VersionLev.20
  1. [13] If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/...size=First+100

truthseeker63
03-17-2012, 01:53 PM
What does everyone think ?

truthseeker63
03-17-2012, 06:23 PM
Some Christians I talk to say that Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him was not a Israelite therefor he could not be a Prophet and or a Messenger of God is this true ? I thought that the Israelites/Jews/Hebrews broke the Covenant ? Muhammad was a Ishmaelite correct or wrong thanks ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenant_(biblical)

truthseeker63
03-17-2012, 07:43 PM
Malcolm X was proud of his ethnic backgroud even after he came back from Mecca. Yasser Arafat Im sure was proud of his as well as was Gamal Abdel Nasser.

noorseeker
03-17-2012, 08:32 PM
We didnt have a choice in what etnicity we were born into

But We should be happy we were born Muslim, I think this is the greatest gift we could be given. And im sure most reverts would agree

CosmicPathos
03-17-2012, 08:38 PM
Or in a gathering, where everybody is talking their own language and excluding those that don’t understand?
ok asabiyya is of course wrong, but this article is a way above the top. How is preferring to talk in one's language in a group a sign of asabiiyah. Sorry, I wont speak in English just to accommodate those who dont speak my language in the group. After all, are we not being forced to learn English to succeed in professional workplace! By God it astonishes me, first you force us to speak your language i.e. English if we are to achieve some worldly success, and then if we get opportunity to speak ours in a group, you blame us for asabiyyah and excluding you from the convo!

Ramadan90
03-17-2012, 08:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
ok asabiyya is of course wrong, but this article is a way above the top. How is preferring to talk in one's language in a group a sign of asabiiyah. Sorry, I wont speak in English just to accommodate those who dont speak my language in the group. After all, are we not being forced to learn English to succeed in professional workplace! By God it astonishes me, first you force us to speak your language i.e. English if we are to achieve some worldly success, and then if we get opportunity to speak ours in a group, you blame us for asabiyyah and excluding you from the convo!

Why do you have to overreact to everything?^o)

OF COURSE you will speak a language that everybody understands in the group. By talking in your own language among your "people" you are actually excluding the other one who do not speak your language.

GuestFellow
03-17-2012, 11:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah<3

OF COURSE you will speak a language that everybody understands in the group. By talking in your own language among your "people" you are actually excluding the other one who do not speak your language.
:wa:

As long it is not intentional, then I see nothing wrong with it.

truthseeker63
03-17-2012, 11:59 PM
Does anyone know ?

Scimitar
03-18-2012, 12:02 AM
this is a tuff question...

I've read that one must hide his sins if they are not known, because exposing them would negate Allah's possible forgiveness of said sin, if one has repented.

The only sin that is unforgivable is shirk (polytheism)

I don't know how to answer your question, you need daleel from ulema bro.

Scimi

Snowflake
03-18-2012, 12:37 AM
There's nothing wrong with the points made in the article. It's promoting consideration for others to curtail ethnic pride which causes people to feel distant from other muslims. Forget the professional workplace. It's requirements aren't based on Shariah. So it's not Islam telling us to speak English to succeed there. The key message given in the article is of consideration - of not making your brother feel excluded due to ethnic differences. It's not saying you must never speak in your own tongue if foreign-tongued brothers are present - that might not be possible if you don't know their language or your knowledge of their language is limited. The same may apply to them. So this is a complex issue as there can be so many people from different ethnic backgrounds in one gathering. It's only when a person deliberately ignores others, and makes no effort to make them feel welcome because they are not the same as them, that we can say they are truly affected by asabiyya. But who's saying communication begins and ends with verbal speech? The smallest gesture, be it a warm smile, a solid hand shake, or an invitation to sit next to you, can speak volumes and promote love in the hearts of the believers. That is the deeper message the article was hoping to portray.

Abu.Yusuf
03-18-2012, 12:40 AM
If a married person commits adultery and they many years later are accused of adultery by one person they never met in their life and the person doesn't have 4 or four witnessess and they go to a Sharia Court should the person who commited adultery admit confess or tell the Judge they did it even if there is no evidence or proof they did it but they know in their mind that they did it ? The reason I ask this question is because I thought that lying was a sin in Islam but I was always told that Muslims try to hide cover up or keep their sins secret if so is it haram to lie to try to save your life ? Thee are people out there who would lie about commiting adultery. I always was told that telling a white lie is not a sin is it halal ? Also please answer me this question if a Man was beating his Wife next door and or trying to kill her or attack her and this Woman came to your door to hide from him and you let her hide then her Husband comes to the door and asks where is his Wife is would you lie to him or tell the truth ? If you lived in Europe during World War 2 and a Jewish Family wanted to hide in your home and you let them and then the Nazis come to the door and asked you if you allowing Jews to hide in your home would you lie to the Nazis ?

Firstly, if there is not 4 trustworthy EYE witness [who saw the action themselves] present in the court, the punishment cannot be implemented. The person can do self confession as the Prophet [saw] said that whoever is punished in this world would not be punished in the Hereafter - however he is not obliged to confess.

As for lying in the court room, i dont know. However, he does not need to deny it or confess [although confessing would ultimately be better]. He can remain silent. The judge does not need to ask him 'did you do it'. The shariah punishments is mostly a deterrent and should be avoided by the judge as much as possible. we learn this from the Nabi [saw] how a person confessed to adultery and the Nabi [saw] ignored him, but the man kept confessing...

As for lying to protect a Muslim from another Muslim- i dont know. I will find out inshaaAllaah.

As for lying to save a Muslims life from a Kaafir enemy - it is obliged to lie in that situation. in fat if you tell the truth it could be a form of allying with a Kaafir against Muslim

As for lying for a Kaafir, i dont see how that would be allowed - but maybe someone else can shed light with evidences.

Hope i answered at least some of your questions

Abu.Yusuf
03-18-2012, 12:48 AM
It may not be asabiyya to talk in your mother tongue while with a group of people and excluding others from the convo - however it is not a good gesture of brotherhood/sisterhood. It is a sign of brotherhood/sisterhood to include everyone in the convo [or atleast make sure no one in the group is being left out].

There is actually a hadeeth regading this...maybe someone who knows it can post it?

Banu_Hashim
03-18-2012, 12:55 AM

It depends on what your motive is in being proud. You can certainly embrace your ethnic group/culture as one of the many ethnic groups and cultures Allah (swt) has created. But on that basis alone, it is futile to think you are better than anyone else because every soul must taste death and we will be held to account on the Day of Judgement for our deeds (with correct intention), not for what our skin colour is or what language we speak.

CosmicPathos
03-18-2012, 01:05 AM

There's nothing wrong with the points made in the article. It's promoting consideration for others to curtail ethnic pride which causes people to feel distant from other muslims. Forget the professional workplace. It's requirements aren't based on Shariah. So it's not Islam telling us to speak English to succeed there. The key message given in the article is of consideration - of not making your brother feel excluded due to ethnic differences. It's not saying you must never speak in your own tongue if foreign-tongued brothers are present - that might not be possible if you don't know their language or your knowledge of their language is limited. The same may apply to them. So this is a complex issue as there can be so many people from different ethnic backgrounds in one gathering. It's only when a person deliberately ignores others, and makes no effort to make them feel welcome because they are not the same as them, that we can say they are truly affected by asabiyya. But who's saying communication begins and ends with verbal speech? The smallest gesture, be it a warm smile, a solid hand shake, or an invitation to sit next to you, can speak volumes and promote love in the hearts of the believers. That is the deeper message the article was hoping to portray.

I totally understand what you are trying to say. I also would not want to malign other Muslims in convo who dont speak my language. So how do you reckon we can accommodate everyone? By speaking English so that everyone understands? But what if I hate English language, and do not want to speak in this language? Not going into details regarding why I "hate" the language, why not make Arabic the unifying language (considering it is the language of Quran and hence we can use that as a starting point for making it a global language for Muslims) and speak in Arabic order to accommodate others rather than in English?

Banu_Hashim
03-18-2012, 01:18 AM
^You'd have to get the millions of native Arabic speakers themselves to speak in Standard Arabic (اللغة العربية الفصحى‎) only, i.e. no accent whatsoever and very slowly lol. But inshaAllah, one day.

CosmicPathos
03-18-2012, 01:23 AM
well, English is also spoken in different dialects. irish, scottish, welsh, american, canadian, british, aussie. still it is understood by everyone.

Banu_Hashim
03-18-2012, 01:29 AM
Well if you think you can fully understand someone with a Glaswegian dialect, I salute you lol.

Perseveranze
03-18-2012, 01:31 AM
If you don't get caught doing it, you should repent and hide your sins (as long as they're not directly effecting other people)

Dagless
03-18-2012, 05:19 AM
I don't think you need to answer or explain anything unless there are witnesses or some hard proof. I mean how would you even end up in court if there was no evidence against you? If you were in court I would recommend doing this:

As for the hiding people who fear for their lives; well technically that would be saving a life and life is more important.

truthseeker63
03-18-2012, 06:06 AM
If Gay People stop being Gay and become Straight People and they become Muslims if no one knew about their past life and they said Shahadah in let us say in a Western Country or Nation and in the future this Western Nation becomes an Islamic State under the Sharia Law should this Ex Gay Person who was Homosexual as a Non Muslim should he be killed for his or her sin ? I would like to know Non Muslims who were once Adulterers and or People who used to steal in the past should their hand be cut off I ask this because I'll read that many People who did bad things became Muslims like Malcolm X what about Murder or is Murder punished like it is in the Secular United States were Murderers get the death penalty in many areas ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahada

KDhieb
03-18-2012, 06:56 AM
Salam,

my goodness, there's so much of should this or that person be killed. :hmm:

KDhieb
03-18-2012, 06:56 AM
just saying...

Abu.Yusuf
03-18-2012, 07:41 AM
lol yes hypothetical questions should be avoided, however I think this question is ok to ask - well I think i understood your question.

You are asking if someone done a crime while being non Muslim and that deserves an Islamic punishment, would he still be punished when the Islamic State is established?

I dont think it would be possible to prove the person guilty [or highly unlikely]. Self confession is not needed as this persons sins would have been forgiven by Allaah as soon as he became Muslim...Usually trustworthy witnesses are needed, I dont see why trustworthy witnesses would witness to a sin of a revert...

im not giving a definite answer by the way, just giving other things to consider...

Marina-Aisha
03-18-2012, 12:43 PM
I was just wondering if someone has feeling for the same sex and doesn't act on it does that still make them evil?

Pyrrhic
03-18-2012, 12:57 PM

ardianto
03-18-2012, 01:46 PM
well, English is also spoken in different dialects. irish, scottish, welsh, american, canadian, british, aussie. still it is understood by everyone.
Different than dialect diversity in Malay language.

Indonesia, Malaysia, and Brunei Darusalam have same national language, that also spoken by Singaporean Malay. But When I spoke with Bruneis, and Singaporean Malay, we used mixed language, Malay and English. Even in an internet discussion with a Malaysian, we used English, not Malay. It's because dialect diversity in Malay language could cause misunderstanding.

Cabdullahi
03-18-2012, 02:13 PM
I'm proud to be somali...in fact i will go a step further and say i love somali women

Ramadan90
03-18-2012, 02:20 PM
I did not choose my ethnicity, so no I am not proud of it. All pride belongs to Allah, that is not something to be proud in my personal opinion. What I am proud of is that Allah choosed me to be a muslim, and that is something that is dear to my heart and is speciell. THAT I am proud of. Nothing else.

ardianto
03-18-2012, 02:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cbdullahii
I'm proud to be somali...in fact i will go a step further and say i love somali women
Welcome back, my Somali brother. :)

Snowflake
03-18-2012, 03:26 PM
I totally understand what you are trying to say. I also would not want to malign other Muslims in convo who dont speak my language. So how do you reckon we can accommodate everyone? By speaking English so that everyone understands? But what if I hate English language, and do not want to speak in this language? Not going into details regarding why I "hate" the language, why not make Arabic the unifying language (considering it is the language of Quran and hence we can use that as a starting point for making it a global language for Muslims) and speak in Arabic order to accommodate others rather than in English?
I don't think that's always possible for reasons mentioned before. But kindness and consideration are also forms of communication that cross all language barriers and serve to bring people closer. I have had this desire that Arabic be compulsory in all muslim nations. But when countries like Pakistan, for economical reasons, would rather introduce Chinese in the national curriculum instead of Arabic then how much hope can one have of Arabic becoming the shared language for muslims. Khayr, I still think language needn't be a barrier when conveying love and unity amongst your brethren. The whole world understands the language of love. It just has to be there in the first place.

Scimitar
03-18-2012, 03:36 PM
I guess I must be one of the lucky ones, Alhamdulillah...

My parents are Indian, and I was born in the UK. Growing up in the late 70's and early 80's - I suffered a lot of racial hatred by punk skinhead groups in our locality, even got beaten a few times :D I never truly felt like I belonged here. Still don't. Here - I am seen as a "paki" ... but it's worse in India.

Whenever I go to India, I am a "British" man, not an Indian - and get treated like an outsider. I actually felt a little more accepted in the UK, even though I don't belong here - I guess familiarity breeds comfort.

But you know, being caught between a rock and a hard place isn't a bad thing.

On my trips to Arabia (makka and madina) I felt like I was home. This is where I belonged and truth be told, though i don't speak Arabic, I feel right at home in the boundaries of hijaaz.

So, I'm not an indian, or a brit - I am a Muslim, this is my nationality/religion/call it whatever you want - but that is what I am.

I learnt early on in my life to detest culture and tradition born of a tribal or national affiliation - I've seen unislamic practices being done in the name of Islam - a la Ajmer in India - where grave worship is accepted - I even had BIG arguments with parents about this over a decade ago. And after producing evidences from Quran and the hadeeth of nabi Muhammad pbuh, I managed to corner them.

The only traditions I like are "real" Islamic traditions. The only culture I like is the "real" Islamic culture...

Scimi

Snowflake
03-18-2012, 05:05 PM
^Masha Allah brother Scimi. I can relate to everything you said. Your post also brought back a forgotten memory about a racist incident I encountered once.

I am walking home from school when I noticed a group of girls from another school walking behind me. It seemed they were returning from hockey practice as they were in PE uniforms and carrying hockey sticks. The next thing I knew, one of them was behind me calling me a paki and trying to trip me up her hockey stick.

The conversation that followed now makes me wonder who was more stupid, me or her lol. It went like this:

Me: "I'm not a paki."
Girl: "What are you then?"
Me: "I'm Indian." (loooool :heated: as if there's much difference but instinct told me to say that anyway)
Girl, "Oh, Okay." And backs off.

I was only about 11 then, but it still makes me laugh after all those years.

Cabdullahi
03-18-2012, 05:09 PM
^Masha Allah brother Scimi. I can relate to everything you said. Your post also brought back a forgotten memory about a racist incident I encountered once.

I am walking home from school when I noticed a group of girls from another school walking behind me. It seemed they were returning from hockey practice as they were in PE uniforms and carrying hockey sticks. The next thing I knew, one of them was behind me calling me a paki and trying to trip me up her hockey stick.

The conversation that followed now makes me wonder who was more stupid, me or her lol. It went like this:

Me: "I'm not a paki."
Girl: "What are you then?"
Me: "I'm Indian." (loooool :heated: as if there's much difference but instinct told me to say that anyway)
Girl, "Oh, Okay." And backs off.

I was only about 11 then, but it still makes me laugh after all those years.
still a chilli gobbler

Scimitar
03-18-2012, 05:16 PM
I love hot food, but maaan, I can't eat too much or my head doesnt stop sweating. What's wrong with me? ^o)

Oh that's right... I'm no longer an Indian anymore. I'm Muslim.:D

جوري
03-18-2012, 05:42 PM
When people become Muslim if they're sincere and truthful with Allah swt it is like they're newborns.. everything of their previous life is over and they start a new leaf..

:w:

Scimitar
03-18-2012, 05:44 PM
If one has repented and accepted Islam as their religion, and follow it - why should they be held accountable?

The sahabi RA were some of the worst men before they came to Islam, after which, they became the best of men.

Scimi

Snowflake
03-18-2012, 05:54 PM
Subhan Allah, that's the same with me brother Scimi. I feel as if my brain will explode. The differences in our food and culture could actually be another way to bring people closer by sharing with each other. Giving gifts is sunnah, and increases the love. And whose tummy doesn't love a gift of food, especially when it comes from a neighbour whom you've never been able to converse with due to language barriers.

Ramadan90
03-18-2012, 06:38 PM
LOL, I love spicy food.

truthseeker63
03-19-2012, 12:30 AM
Thank you for your answers.

DiscoverIslamUK
03-19-2012, 11:09 AM
May Allah guide he to Islam

truthseeker63
03-21-2012, 08:21 AM
Islamic Demonstration Against NYC Gay Parade 2008(1of2)

Uploaded by islamicthinkers on Jul 3, 2009
Islamic Thinkers Society Demonstrating against the NYC Gay parade in 2008. May Allah s.w.t. the Creator be a witness over our deeds as we tried to forbid this evil with our tongues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3U2g...8&feature=plcp
Islamic Demonstration Against NYC Gay Parade 2008(2of2)

Uploaded by islamicthinkers on Jul 3, 2009
Islamic Thinkers Society Demonstrating against the NYC Gay parade in 2008. May Allah s.w.t. the Creator be a witness over our deeds as we tried to forbid this evil with our tongues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V04zQ...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/user/islamicthinkers

truthseeker63
03-21-2012, 09:09 AM
When I talk to American Citizens it doesn't matter if they are Muslims or Christians. When I talk about the issue of the Israel Lobby they tell me that the Zionists don't have any power in America after all most of the American Politicians and other Western Politicians are Christians and or not Jewish. What they don't understand is that most of these Politicians have a Jewish state of mind. The below website may be a racist site but it makes a valid point.

LOOK AT THESE PHOTOS OF PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH ACORRDING TO THESE PHOTOS HE IS A JEW I DON'T CARE IF THESE PHOTOS ARE REAL OR FAKE YOU SHOULD GET THE POINT.

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/calendar.html

JewThink

Question: Mr. Metzger, what is a Jew? TT says:
During a legal deposition, the leader of B'nai B'rith's Anti-Defamation League was asked that same question. He equivocated. He was either unable to answer, or he didn't want to spill the beans. Jews are not a biological race! Jews are found in all Races, from blond Aryan to black Falashan.
Can you quit being a Catholic or Baptist? Of course you can. But you cannot quit your Race! You can breed it out of existence by race mixing, but there is only one such Race if its purity is maintained. You must distinguish between biological race, religion and mindset. You can be a perfect Aryan specimen, yet be contaminated by an Alien Mindset. Millions of biological Aryan Whites are afflicted by non-Aryan Mindsets.
I consider Judaism, the Jewish Talmud, to be the ultimate source of the evil Jew Mindset. One aspect of this Jew-Think is the conspiracy to control the rest of us. The creation of their related Christian and Muslim adjuncts has enabled them to gain near dictatorial control of the West, and powerful influence over the East.
These days, it is hard to see a big difference between the JewThinking Jew and the JewThinking Aryan White. Actions based upon the evil Jew Mindset are EVIL -- no matter the Race! If you think like an evil Jew and act like an evil Jew, it matters little what your Race is. You have contracted JewThink.
Imagine the allegorical 1956 film "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" where the Mind is increasingly consumed with JewThink (rather than the body morphing into an alien). Another allegorical, the 1988 "They Live", touches some of the same chords.
Question: Why are some Jews physically indistinguishable from whites? TT says:
Much of their racial makeup results from centuries of Jew migration into the European area, where Aryan Whites were occasionally married into the clan. (Eugenics?) They maintained their Jew Mindset while hijacking genes from our Race, just as Negroes are doing today. In 1930s Germany, Jews could be tall, blonde and Aryan, or Semitic with non-Aryan features (which is the stereotype).
Jews have infiltrated every existing Race. When I talk about Chinese Jews, as George Lincoln Rockwell once did, most people scoff. In China there are Jew Synagogues with racially Chinese looking congregations which date back hundreds of years. Early on, the China Jew covered his kinky-haired head because native Chinese have very straight hair. This was bred out of them.
When a person describes all Jews as eastern European with hook noses (common among Turko-Mongoloid people) he disarms his defense against those Jews who have infiltrated every other Race, including even the Negro Falashans. Most of these Jews accept and promote JewThink.
Question: Matt Hale, of the World Church of the Creator, says that Jews are the No.1 enemy of the White Race. Do you agree? TT says:
Right wing racial groups often rail against Jews without really understanding what the problem is. The error Adolph Hitler made, as far as I am concerned, is that he threw out the baby with the bathwater. Biological Aryan Whites who simply had some Jew ancestry, but rejected JewThink, and swore allegiance to the Fatherland first and foremost, should not have been harmed. However, all non-Aryan types should have been deported based upon Race, and others based upon their JewThink contamination. In fact, JewThinking Aryan Christians, who should have been re-educated or deported, were a Fifth Column in the Third Reich! This was part of the reason for Germany's defeat. Hitler admitted that the Jews are not a Race, but for political expediency, treated them as one.
I believe that anyone of any Race or any religion, who opposes our desire to separate and to use Eugenics to improve our Biological Race, is our enemy. Today there are far more non-Jews who persecute us than Jews, and most of these are of our own Race!
What causes this sickness in the first place?
Jew conspirators, like all parasites, can survive only in a body which is already sick and dying. They are like nature's clean-up-group, the maggots. If their JewThink is not discovered and exposed quickly, and strong measures taken to eradicate it, the host being devoured will eventually die both Racially and Spiritually. This applies to individuals and even to entire Races!
In our country, the skirts of pseudo-Judaic Christianity provide cover for JewThink. It grows strongest in Christian cultures! Most Christians, particularly extreme Christian Zionists, will fight to the last man, and toss in the wife and kids too, to save a Jew. They still believe the myth of Jesus and his Jew or Israelite birth. The ideal Aryan State will be devoid of any person contaminated with JewThink.
Matt Hale and David Duke attack the Jew they can see, rather than the JewThink which afflicts nearly everyone to some degree. They reason simplistically. I do not agree with them. I submit that if all Jews were shipped to Mars, JewThinking Aryan Whites could more than fill their evil shoes.
Question: You said that the most heinous crime Jews committed was the foisting of Judaism upon the White Race in the form of Christianity? TT says:
In early childhood, in churches and schools, most of us were force fed infectious ideas of mythical Jew Nationalism and even Jew Social Marxism. The Bible's Old Testament is the beginning foundation for this JewThink, and the New Testament is its continuation.
Extreme Zionist fanatics, both Jew and Christian, continually demand our intercession into Middle East politics for divine Israel; and greedy corporate stockholders make fortunes from it. Israel is the parasitic state which desiccates America! Even the martyred leader of the Jewish Defense League, Rabbi Meir Kahane, opposed Israel's parasitic U.S. connections.
It is obvious that there is no good reason for the U.S. to support Israel at all. Our Race should look upon other Races, mindsets and nations simply as resource banks. Of course we will trade for those resources we find useful, but other than this, we will let them all solve their own problems!
Question: Is the U.S. government being controlled by Jews? TT says:
Is a prostitute controlled by her pimp?
Jews could control nothing in this country without the direct support of obsessively greedy and fanatically religious leaders. Jews are supreme masters of manipulation and deceit. They run and distort our foreign policy because lazy and corrupt non-Jew leaders had previously found them valuable as grifters. Most leaders who allowed this, and even continue to promote it today, are JewThinking criminals of our own Race: the evil Fifth Column!
Question: Do Jews really rule the United States? TT says:
Sad to say, JewThink has spread like a virus. With the assistance of corrupt White leaders, it has infiltrated government, media, schools, universities, churches and businesses. In other words, it influences ALL nerve centers of society!
This is why voting will not solve the problem. Neither will merely attacking the Jews currently in power. It's their method -- JewThink -- which is the disease. Having developed over centuries, even millennia, JewThink trumps nearly everything. Ultimately, it even trumps Race!
JewThink is ANTI-RACE and ANTI-HUMAN ! It eventually even destroys its creator, the Jew !! It is truly the ALIEN among us !!!

Always remember that our first target must be the Fifth Columnist White Leader, whether left or right, whether rich or poor. Otherwise we just spin our wheels.
You must no longer judge Race by Nationality. You must become a PAN ARYANIST whose concern is for Aryan White People World-Wide!

Tom Metzger

http://www.resist.com/00-JewThink.html
THE KHAZAR EMPIRE AND ITS HERITAGE

This book traces the history of the ancient Khazar Empire, a major but almost forgotten power in Eastern Europe, which in the Dark Ages became converted to Judaism. Khazaria was finally wiped out by the forces of Genghis Khan, but evidence indicates that the Khazars themselves migrated to Poland and formed the cradle of Western Jewry. . .
The Khazars' sway extended from the Black Sea to the Caspian, from the Caucasus to the Volga, and they were instrumental in stopping the Muslim onslaught against Byzantium, the eastern jaw of the gigantic pincer movement that in the West swept across northern Africa and into Spain.
In the second part of this book, "The Heritage," Mr. Koestler speculates about the ultimate faith of the Khazars and their impact on the racial composition and social heritage of modern Jewry. He produces a large body of meticulously detailed research in support of a theory that sounds all the more convincing for the restraint with which it is advanced. Yet should this theory be confirmed, the term "anti-Semitism" would become void of meaning, since, as Mr. Koestler writes, it is based "on a misapprehension shared by both the killers and their victims. The story of the Khazar Empire, as it slowly emerges from the past, begins to look like the most cruel hoax which history has ever perpetrated."

Jews in the Obama Administration
Current Staff Members
Jack Lew Chief of Staff to the President
David Plouffe Senior Advisor to the President
Danielle Borrin Associate Director, Office of Public Engagement; Special Assistant to the Vice Preisdent
Gary Gensler Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Dan Shapiro Ambassador to Israel
Gene Sperling Director National Economic Council
Mary Schapiro Chairwoman of the Securities and Exchange Commission
Steven Simon Head of Middle East/North Africa Desk at the National Security Council
Eric Lynn Middle East Policy Advisor
Past Staff Members
Rahm Emanuel (2009-2010) Chief of Staff to the President
David Axelrod (2009-2011) Senior Advisor to the President
Elena Kagan (2009-2010) Solicitor General of the United States
Peter Orszag (2009-2010) Director of the Office of Management and Budget
Lawrence Summers ('09-'11) Director National Economic Council
Mona Sutphen (2009-2011) Deputy White House Chief of Staff
James B. Steinberg ('09-'11 ) Deputy Secretary of State
Dennis Ross (2009-2011 ) Special Assistant to the President, Senior Director for the Central Region to the Secretary of State
Ronald Klain (2009-2011) Chief of Staff to the Vice President
Jared Bernstein (2009-2011) Chief Economist and Economic Policy Advisor to the Vice President
Susan Sher (2009-2011) Chief of Staff to the First Lady
Lee Feinstein (2009) Campaign Foreign Policy Advisor
Mara Rudman (2009) Foreign Policy Advisor

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...obamajews.html

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/13trindx.htm
The Thirteenth Tribe

by Arthur Koestler

The Jews Are Not A Race!http://www.raceandhistory.com/histor...ewsnotrace.htm

WORLD CONQUEST THROUGH WORLD JEWISH GOVERNMENT

THE PROTOCOLS
OF THE LEARNED ELDERS
OF ZION
Visiting "The Protocols"

TABLE OF CONTENTS

truthseeker63
03-21-2012, 10:24 AM
We must not feel sorry for these Homosexuals because Homosexuality is a choice no human being is born Gay Im sick of Homosexuals comparing their plight to that of Black People or to Jews or to Women.

truthseeker63
03-21-2012, 10:26 AM
I would like to telll Homosexuals to repent before it is too late.

truthseeker63
03-21-2012, 10:28 AM
Richard Dawkins Versus Homophobic Christians

Uploaded by SirGrowalott on Jun 7, 2011
Religion has never been a friend of gay people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-edt...eature=related

truthseeker63
03-21-2012, 10:30 AM
2. Homosexuality is anti procreation.
Logically speaking, if everyone’s sexuality was expressed heterosexually, then humanity will survive and perpetuate our own kind for generations to come. But simply put, if everyone’s sexuality was expressed homosexually, we would go extinct. Therefore homosexuality is counter productive to the survival of the human race.

http://unsettledchristianity.com/200...hurts-society/

truthseeker63
03-21-2012, 10:32 AM

Uploaded by vilemonkey on Jun 11, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2w2TRxSLxw

aadil77
03-21-2012, 10:47 AM
alex jones says gay people are created by the government

uploaded by vilemonkey on jun 11, 2010
alex jones says gay people are created by the government

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2w2trxslxw
................ ;d

truthseeker63
03-21-2012, 11:12 AM
Is Bisexuality just as bad as Homosexuality ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexuality

Marina-Aisha
03-21-2012, 11:48 AM
well if u act on ur feeling then yes

truthseeker63
03-21-2012, 12:45 PM
Should I as a Muslim respect the Jews as the People of the Book ? When I was a Christian I did respect the Jews as People of the Bible I will admit that I used to be a supporter of Zionism because I thought the World was coming to an End because of Bible Prophecy and I thought that the Jews had to control Palestine. I still respect Jews as fellow Human Beings and as People of the Book. I respect Jews and Christians but they are misguided. I respect the Germans/Germany as a Nation as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_of_the_Book

Judaism And Zionism Are Not The Same Thing

However, despite the media blackout and easy resort to terror the simple truth remains unrefuted and irrefutable: ACCORDING TO THE JEWISH FAITH AND TORAH LAW THE JEWISH PEOPLE ARE FORBIDDEN TO HAVE THEIR OWN STATE WHILE AWAITING THE MESSIANIC ERA!

http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism...ot_zionism.cfm

truthseeker63
03-21-2012, 12:46 PM
Can Muslim Men marry Jewish Women ?

truthseeker63
03-21-2012, 12:49 PM
When I bash Jews I am not bashing all Jews I am bashig the super rich/wealthy Jewish elites like the RothsChilds. Also the Jewish Zionist Elites helped Germany kill Jews during the Holocaust. I would compare to saying the below.

Come and Hear™ subscribes to conventional nomenclature rules when writing about societies, nations, and peoples. We apply these conventions across the board.
The statement, "Americans bombed Cambodia during the Vietnam War," is a true statement, even though not every American was part of that effort.
The statement, "The Americans voted Richard Nixon into the presidency," is a true statement, even though not every American voted for President Nixon.
The statement, "Apple pie is the favorite American dessert," is true, although some Americans clearly love cherry pie more.
Come and Hear™ uses the terms "Jews" and "Jewish" in the same manner.
Thank you for your consideration of the above,
Carol A. Valentine, Ear at come-and-hear dot com
July 14, 2003 ( This article is on line at http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/ling.html )

http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/ling.html

truthseeker63
03-21-2012, 12:57 PM
Documented accounts of Jews who helped Hitler and the Nazis

Nazis, Serbs and other similar creatures are the epitome world scum, and lower than them are Jews who helped them. The purpose of the following chronicle is two fold. First, it is not intended to boast the sad genocidal crimes of Jews against Jews during the Holocaust, instead it is to clarify that certain groups for various reasons commit crimes, Jewish groups too, and an entire religion (i.e. Islam, Christianity, Hinduism.....), should not be demonized for the actions of a few individuals. Because as we have seen from WWII, when all of the Jews were demonized as Christ killers, the result was deadly.
Second, the reason for this document is to show that we must not be brainwashed to think that our foes are our friends, and our friends are our foes, the rare appearance of the facts listed here is proof of how history can be manipulated:
In 1938 July 6-15, President Roosevelt convened the Evian conference to deal with the Jewish refugee problem. The Jewish Agency delegation headed by Golda Meir (Meirson) ignored a German offer to allow Jews to emigrate to other countries for $250 a head, and the other Jewish groups made no effort to influence the United States and the 32 other countries attending the conference to allow immigration of German and Austrian Jews.
[Source]
On Feb 1, 1940 Henry Montor executive vice-President of the United Jewish Appeal refused to intervene for a shipload of Jewish refugees stranded on the Danube river, stating that "Palestine cannot be flooded with... old people or with undesirables."
[Source]
It is an historical fact that in 1941 and again in 1942, the German Gestapo offered all European Jews transit to Spain, if they would relinquish all their property in Germany and Occupied France; on condition that:
a) none of the deportees travel from Spain to Palestine; and
b) all the deportees be transported from Spain to the USA or British colonies, and there to remain; with entry visas to be arranged by the Jews living there; and
c) $1000.00 ransom for each family to be furnished by the Agency, payable upon the arrival of the family at the Spanish border at the rate of 1000 families daily.
The Jewsish leaders in Switzerland and Turkey received this offer with the clear understanding that the exclusion of Palestine as a destination for the deportees was based on an agreement between the Gestapo and the Mufti.
The answer of the Jewish leaders was negative, with the following comments:
a) ONLY Palestine would be considered as a destination for the deportees.
b) The European Jews must accede to suffering and death greater in measure than the other nations, in order that the victorious allies agree to a "Jewish State" at the end of the war.
c) No ransom will be paid
This response to the Gestapo's offer was made with the full knowledge that the alternative to this offer was the gas chamber.
In 1944, at the time of the Hungarian deportations, a similar offer was made, whereby all Hungarian Jewry could be saved. The same Jewish hierarchy again refused this offer (after the gas chambers had already taken a toll of millions).
The British government granted visas to 300 rabbis and their families to the Colony of Mauritius, with passage for the evacuees through Turkey. The "Jewish Agency" leaders sabotaged this plan with the observation that the plan was disloyal to Palestine, and the 300 rabbis and their families should be gassed.
On December 17, 1942 both houses of the British Parliament declared its readiness to find temporary refuge for endagered persons. The British Parliament proposed to evacuate 500,000 Jews from Europe, and resettle them in British colonies, as a part of diplomatic negotiations with Germany. This motion received within two weeks a total of 277 Parliamentary signatures. On Jan. 27, when the next steps were being pursued by over 100 M.P.'s and Lords, a spokesman for the Zionists announced that the Jews would oppose the motion because Palestine was ommitted.
[Source]
On Feb. 16, 1943 Roumania offered 70,000 Jewish refugees of the Trans-Dniestria to leave at the cost of $50 each. This was publicized in the New York papers.
Yitzhak Greenbaum, Chairman of the Rescue Committee of the Jewish Agency, addressing the Zionist Executive Council in Tel Aviv Feb. 18 1943 said, "when they asked me, "couldn't you give money out of the United Jewish Appeal funds for the rescue of Jews in Europe, I said NO! and I say again, NO!...one should resist this wave which pushes the Zionist activities to secondary importance."
On Feb. 24, 1943 Stephen Wise, President of the American Jewish Congress and leader of the American Zionists issued a public refusal to this offer and declared no collection of funds would seem justified.
In 1944, the Emergency Committee to Save the Jewish People called upon the American government to establish a War Refugee Board. Stephen Wise testifying before a special committee of Congress objected to this proposal.
[Source]
During the course of the negotiations mentioned above, Chaim Weizman, the first "Jewish statesman" stated: "The most valuable part of the Jewish nation is already in Palestine, and those Jews living outside Palestine are not too important". Weizman's cohort, Greenbaum, amplified this statement with the observation "One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Europe".
And then, after the bitterest episode in Jewish history, these Zionist "statesmen" lured the broken refugees in the DP camps to remain in hunger and deprivation, and to refuse relocation to any place but Palestine; only for the purpose of building their State.
In 1947 Congressman William Stration sponsored a bill to immediately grant entry to the United States of 400,000 displaced persons. The bill was not passed after it was publicly denounced by the Zionist leadership.
[Source]
These facts are read with consternation and unbearable shame. How can it be explained that at a time during the last phase of the war, when the Nazis were willing to barter Jews for money, partly because of their desires to establish contact with the Western powers which, they believed, were under Jewish influence, how was it possible one asks that the self-proclaimed "Jewish leaders" did not move heaven and earth to save the last remnant of their brothers?
On Feb. 23, 1956 the Hon. J. W. Pickersgill, Minister for Immigration was asked in the Canadian House of Commons "would he open the doors of Canada to Jewish refugees". He replied "the government has made no progress in that direction because the government of Israel....does not wish us to do so".
[Source]
In 1972, the Zionist leadership successfully opposed an effort in the United States Congress to allow 20,000-30,000 Russian refugees to enter the United States. Jewish relief organizations, Joint and HIAS, were being pressured to abandon these refugees in Vienna, Rome and other Europiean cities.
[Source]
The pattern is clear!!! Humanitarian rescue efforts are subverted to narrow Zionist interests.
There were many more shocking crimes committed by these abject degenerates known as "Jewish statesmen", we could list many more example, but for the time being let anyone produce a valid excuse for the above facts.
Jewish responsibility for the Holocaust is threefold.
  1. The Holocaust was a punishment for disrespecting The Three Oaths (see Talmud, Tractate Kesubos p. 111a).
  2. Jewish leaders openly withheld support, both financially and otherwise, to save their fellow brothers and sisters from a cruel death.
  3. The leaders of the Zionist movement cooperated with Hitler and his cohorts on many occasions and in many ways.
Jews Offer a Military Alliance with Hitler

It would be wishful thinking if it could be stated that the leaders of the Zionist movement sat back and ignored the plight of their dying brothers and sisters. Not only did they publicly refuse to assist in their rescue, but they actively participated with Hitler and the Nazi regime.
Early in 1935, a passenger ship bound for Haifa in Palestine left the German port of Bremerhaven. Its stern bore the Hebrew letter for its name, "Tel Aviv", while a swastika banner fluttered from the mast. And although the ship was Zionist owned, its captain was a National Socialist Party (Nazi) member. Many years later a traveler aboard the ship recalled this symbolic combination as a "metaphysical absurdity". Absurd or not, this is but one vignette from a little-known chapter of history: The wide ranging collaboration between Jews and Hitler's Third Reich.
In early January 1941 a small but important Jewish organization submitted a formal proposal to German diplomats in Beirut for a military-political alliance with wartime Germany. The offer was made by the radical underground "Fighters for the Freedom of Israel", better known as the Lehi or Stern Gang. Its leader, Avraham Stern, had recently broken with the radical nationalist "National Military Organization" (Irgun Zvai Leumi - Etzel) over the group's attitude toward Britain, which had effectively banned further Jewish settlement of Palestine. Stern regarded Britain as the main enemy of Zionism.
This remarkable proposal "for the solution of the Jewish question in Europe and the active participation on the NMO [Lehi] in the war on the side of Germany" is worth quoting at some length:
"The NMO which is very familiar with the goodwill of the German Reich government and its officials towards Zionist activities within Germany and the Zionist emigration program takes the view that:
  1. Common interests can exist between a European New Order based on the German concept and the true national aspirations of the Jewish people as embodied by the NMO.
  2. Cooperation is possible between the New Germany and a renewed, folkish-national Jewry.
  3. The establishment of the Jewish state on a national and totalitarian basis, and bound by treaty, with the German Reich, would be in the interest of maintaining and strengthening the future German position of power in the Near East.
"On the basis of these considerations, and upon the condition that the German Reich government recognize the national aspirations of the Israel Freedom Movement mentioned above, the NMO in Palestine offers to actively take part in the war on the side of Germany.
"This offer by the NMO could include military, political and informational activity within Palestine and, after certain organizational measures, outside as well. Along with this the "Jewish" men of Europe would be militarily trained and organized in military units under the leadership and command of the NMO. They would take part in combat operations for the purpose of conquering Palestine, should such a front be formed.
"The indirect participation of the Israel Freedom Movement in the New Order of Europe, already in the preparatory stage, combined with a positive-radical solution of the European-Jewish problem on the basis of the national aspirations of the Jewish people mentioned above, would greatly strengthen the moral foundation of the New Order in the eyes of all humanity.
"The cooperation of the Israel Freedom Movement would also be consistent with a recent speech by the German Reich Chancellor, in which Hitler stressed that he would utilize any combination and coalition in order to isolate and defeat England".

(Original document in German Auswertiges Amt Archiv, Bestand 47-59, E224152 and E234155-58.
Complete original text published in: David Yisraeli, The Palestinian Problem in German Politics 1889-1945 (Israel: 1947) pp. 315-317).

On the basis of their similar ideologies about ethnicity and nationhood, National Socialists and Jews worked together for what each group believed was in its own national interests.
This is just one example of the Zionist movements' collaboration with Hitler for the purpose of possibly receiving jurisdiction over a minute piece of earth, Palestine.
Source for paragraphs marked "[Source]":
The Wall Street Journal December 2, 1976 http://www.jews-for-allah.org/Jews-n...zis-hitler.htm

biz
03-21-2012, 01:16 PM
Praise be to Allaah.

Interacting with Jews, Christians and all other kuffaar is subject to guidelines and regulations that are set out in Islamic sharee’ah. These guidelines include the following:
Firstly:
It is permissible to speak with the kaafirs and to discuss permissible matters with him.
Secondly:
It is not permissible to take the kuffaar as close friends (awliya’). Taking them as close friends may happen in many ways, such as mixing with them, feeling comfortable with them, living with them, taking them as close friends, loving them, preferring them over the believers, and so on. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“You (O Muhammad) will not find any people who believe in Allaah and the Last Day, making friendship with those who oppose Allaah and His Messenger (Muhammad), even though they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred (people)”
[al-Mujaadilah 58:22]

Thirdly:
It is permissible to interact with the kuffaar to buy, sell, lend and so on. It was narrated in saheeh reports that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) borrowed a weapon from Safwaan ibn Umayyah, and that he bought food from the Jews.
With regard to how to treat a wife from among the people of the Book (i.e., a Jewish or Christian woman), Allaah says in His Book (interpretation of the meaning):

“Allaah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove you out of your homes. Verily, Allaah loves those who deal with equity”
[al-Mumtahanah 60:8]

So it is permissible to treat a Jewish or Christian wife justly and kindly, and there is nothing wrong with that; it does not come under the heading of the type of close friendship and strong bonds that is forbidden.
Al-Kaasaani said in Badaa’i al-Sanaa’i’ (2/270):
It is not permissible for a Muslim to marry a mushrik woman, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And do not marry Al-Mushrikaat (idolatresses) till they believe (worship Allaah Alone)”
[al-Baqarah 2:221]

But it is permissible to marry a woman from among the people of the Book, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“(Lawful to you in marriage) are chaste women from the believers and chaste women from those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) before your time”
[al-Maa'idah 5:5]

The difference is that the basic principle is that a Muslim is not permitted to marry a kaafir, because marrying a kaafir woman and mixing with her at the same time when there is religious animosity will not produce the tranquility and love which are the basic purpose of marriage, but it is permitted to marry a woman from among the People of the Book in the hope that she will become Muslim, because she believes in the Books of the Prophets and Messengers in general, but she does not believe in a comprehensive and correct manner, because what she was taught is different from what is real. It is likely that when the facts are pointed out to her, she will accept them. So her husband should call her to Islam and tell her how things really are. So when a Muslim marries such a woman there is the hope that she will become Muslim, so it is permissible to marry them for this purpose. This is unlike the case of a mushrik woman, because by choosing to associate others in worship with Allaah and not to believe in the Prophets and Messengers, this indicates that she does not pay any attention to proof and evidence and will not respond to da’wah, and will rather continue to follow the way of her forefathers and to follow her whims and desires. So there will remain that religious animosity which will not produce the tranquility and love which are the basic purpose of marriage, so it is not permissible to marry such a woman.

And he said in Haashiyat al-‘Adawi (1/273):
The phrase “we forsake those who disbelieve in You” means we cast aside any positive feelings towards those who worship anyone other than You, and we will not love his way or feel any inclination towards it. But this does mean that we are not allowed to marry a woman from among the people of the Book, because marrying her may attract her to the religion of Islam, as marriage is a type of interacting with others and what is meant here is to hate the way of kufr.

- IslamQA

Amat Allah
03-21-2012, 01:17 PM
My respected and noble brother, respect all humans whether muslims or not and treat them kindly and justly...

Allah says:"Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. (8)" Surat Al Mumtahinah
With regard to marrying a Christian or Jewish woman, this is permissible according to the text of the Qur’aan. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Made lawful to you this day are At‑Tayyibaat [all kinds of Halaal (lawful) foods, which Allaah has made lawful (meat of slaughtered eatable animals, milk products, fats, vegetables and fruits)]. The food (slaughtered cattle, eatable animals) of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) is lawful to you and yours is lawful to them. (Lawful to you in marriage) are chaste women from the believers and chaste women from those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) before your time when you have given their due Mahr (bridal-money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage), desiring chastity (i.e. taking them in legal wedlock) not committing illegal sexual intercourse, nor taking them as girlfriends”

[al-Maa’idah 5:5]

Ibn al-Qayyim said:

It is permissible to marry a woman from the People of the Book. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“(Lawful to you in marriage) are chaste [muhsan] women from the believers and chaste women from those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) before your time”

[al-Maa’idah 5:5]

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/45645

Hulk
03-21-2012, 01:29 PM
Respect every living being, regardless of race, religion, species. A kafir is a disbeliever/one who rejects the truth. Can we honestly that every non-muslim we know has been presented with all the truths in Islam? Everyone wants to be respected, and I believe that it is part of good adab, and thus part of da'wa. I've had a personal experience when I was still in school, out of the who class i had 2 "muslim" classmates. One of them was quite obvious about being "atheist" while the other was probably just a "disobedient" muslim. That said, my classmates often meet up to drink alcohol after class. As it was not my thing I wouldn't join in, and honestly I found that I was quite close to a christian classmate who had similar values. There are good people among every nations/beliefs, if we don't treat them with proper adab we might discourage them from learning about Islam. SubhanAllah.. may we never be the reason someone is discouraged from the truth.

truthseeker63
03-21-2012, 01:35 PM
What is the difference between Islam and Capitalism ?

Alpha Dude
03-21-2012, 01:38 PM
A person who has bisexual inclinations needs to curb his homosexual desires and concentrate on his heterosexual ones (within the framework of marriage). It is the act of homosexuality that incurs sin (and all that lead up to it, e.g. fantasising).

Amat Allah
03-21-2012, 01:39 PM
May Allah love ya , honor ya, Be pleaased with ya and elevate your status in this dunya and Akhirah too my respected brother Ameeeeeeeen

beautiful response and well said my noble brother Hulk...May Allah bless ya Ameeen

GodIsAll
03-21-2012, 01:54 PM
I am offended and discriminated against!

Why don't I have the opportunity to participate in a "Straight Pride" parade?

Not fair! Unfair to Heterosexuals! Call the ACLU!

I am off to organize one now...I will keep everyone posted.

ardianto
03-21-2012, 03:24 PM
Islam is a religion, capitalism is a social-politic-economic system.

Or maybe you are asking about difference between Islamic economic system and capitalism?

ardianto
03-21-2012, 03:30 PM
Good people and bad people are exist in every community. I believe, not every Jew disrespect Muslims, just like not every Muslim disrespect Jews.

Who Am I?
03-21-2012, 06:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GodIsAll
I am offended and discriminated against!

Why don't I have the opportunity to participate in a "Straight Pride" parade?

Not fair! Unfair to Heterosexuals! Call the ACLU!

I am off to organize one now...I will keep everyone posted.
I have said this for years. If they can have a Gay Pride parade, why can't we have a Straight Pride parade?

Just not fair, man.... not fair.

GuestFellow
03-21-2012, 07:29 PM
Salaam,

What's the point. This is not to change anything. Muslims should put effort into activities that produce results.

TrueStranger
03-21-2012, 07:58 PM
Is it me or are there several threads that are just on homosexuality. :raging:

Put them in the same thread.

GuestFellow
03-21-2012, 08:00 PM
^ Why are you angry?

Salaam...

YusufNoor
03-22-2012, 01:26 AM
We must not feel sorry for these Homosexuals because Homosexuality is a choice no human being is born Gay Im sick of Homosexuals comparing their plight to that of Black People or to Jews or to Women.

i think protesting the parade is idiotic, as idiotic as when the Bible thumpin' Christians do it. i, for 1, DO feel sorry for them. mostly because as messengers of THE Messenger, we suck. most people in the west look at Muslims and see a bunch of fools who abuse or kill women or treat them like 2nd class citizens, who run around telling everyone else that they are going to hell, who allow their rulers to commit the same atrocities that we spew venom at the kuffars for, etc...

people don't just reject the Message, they can be rejecting the one who told them or the way that they are told as well [or instead of].

why not tell gay folks that you love them? why not tell them that you would love to see them in Jannah? why not tell them that you hope that maybe they've done some good deed in the eyes of Allah that you hope that they get to heaven before you do?! why not tell them that you are at their service and that if they need help in any way that you will gladly provide it?

i've lived in the Seattle area for quite some time now and there is a huge gay population. i know many waiters that i worked with who died of aids. yet i've also seen many selfless acts of loving kindness from them too. i see many in the Muslim community that don't give a crap about anyone else [of course i know some AWESOME ones too]. i know non-believers who spent a lot time comforting the dying and caring for the sick.

i think the worst thing that someone can do is to reject Allah, but next to that is behaving in a manner that causes others to reject Him as well. many Muslims claim that they don't "make dawah", but they behave rudely to others, which IS dawah; but it is dawah that is calling to the hellfire and NOT to Allah. MAYBE we are the reason that people reject Islam. MAYBE the gay and non-believers have an excuse, BUT we don't.

in the early days, many people found Islam because they admired the Muslims so much that they wanted to be like them!

we are not oft admired, are we?

why is that?

who will we blame on Judgment Day?

who?

Hulk
03-22-2012, 01:44 AM
I can understand if the muslims are protesting against something that violates their rights but to protest against this gay parade is weird in my opinion because NYC is not a muslim majority community, in fact even the US is not muslim majority.

aadil77
03-22-2012, 09:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk
I can understand if the muslims are protesting against something that violates their rights but to protest against this gay parade is weird in my opinion because NYC is not a muslim majority community, in fact even the US is not muslim majority.
Doesn't matter, if the whole of the US's morals have deteriorated doesn't mean muslims should stand by whilst gays parade around naked in the streets

We have to set an example, I wouldn't be suprised if a lot of conservative christians decided to join in the protests

truthseeker63
03-22-2012, 11:38 AM
I know that I am not a Christian anymore but the Westboro Baptist Church seem to be good Christians in my view. The Westboro Baptist Church was founded in 1955 at a time in America when Homosexuality was not accepted. The Westboro Baptist Church believes in the Old Testament Law.

Westboro Baptist Church

The Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) is an Independent Baptist church known for its extreme stance against homosexuality[2]

Funeral pickets

The group came into the national spotlight in 1998, when it was featured on CNN for picketing the funeral of Matthew Shepard, a young man from Wyoming who was beaten to death by two men because of his homosexuality.[28] Since then, the church has attracted attention for many more actual and planned funeral pickets.[29][30][31][32][33][34]

Church views

Views on homosexuality

The church runs numerous Web sites such as GodHatesFags.com, GodHatesAmerica.com and others expressing condemnation of homosexuality.
The group bases its work around the belief expressed by its best known slogan and the address of its primary Web site, God Hates Fags, asserting that every tragedy in the world is linked to homosexuality—specifically society's increasing tolerance and acceptance of the so-called homosexual agenda. The group maintains that God hates gays above all other kinds of "sinners"[63] and that homosexuality should be a capital crime.[64]
Their views on homosexuality are partially based on teachings found in the Old Testament, specifically Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13, which they interpret to mean that homosexual behavior is detestable, and that homosexuals should be put to death, respectively.[63]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church
Fred Phelps

Fred Waldron Phelps, Sr. (born November 13, 1929) is an American pastor heading the Westboro Baptist Church (WBC), an independent Baptist church based in Topeka, Kansas. Phelps is a disbarred lawyer, founder of the Phelps Chartered law firm, and a former civil rights activist.
Phelps's followers frequently picket various events, such as military funerals, gay pride gatherings, high-profile political gatherings, university commencement ceremonies, performances of The Laramie Project, mainstream Christian gatherings and concerts with which he had no affiliation, arguing it is their sacred duty to warn others of God's anger.
In response to Phelps' protests at military funerals, President George W. Bush signed the Respect for America's Fallen Heroes Act into law in May 2006,[1] and, in April 2007, Kansas governor Kathleen Sebelius signed into law a bill establishing a 150-foot no-picketing buffer zone around funerals.[2]
He is known for the slogans that he and his ministry use against people he deems sinful; his church is built around a core of anti-homosexual theology, with many of their activities stemming from the slogan "God hates fags", which is also the name of the group's main website.[3] Gay rights supporters have denounced him as a producer of anti-gay propaganda and violence-inspiring hate speech.[4] The church is considered a hate group and monitored by the Anti-Defamation League and Southern Poverty Law Center.[5][6][7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps
Westboro Baptist ChurIn Their Own Words: On America
ch
“Mongrel Bush and his Battle of New Orleans…The Sovereign Horseman rides in New Orleans….Get Right with God! You are pouring gasoline on the raging infernos of God's wrath in Iraq and New Orleans…The only fruits meet for repentance in today’s circumstances are these: Completely rid your administration of fags and dykes; and, recriminalize sodomy and abortion, and impose the death penalty for these crimes. Nothing less will do. Otherwise, we warn you again: Expect worse and more of it from that Outraged God your sins have mightily offended.”
-- www.godhatesfags.com, June 9, 2006

http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/WBC/...ked=3&item=WBC

WE BELIEVE men and women should conduct themselves according to the role of their gender in the traditional Christian sense that God intended. Homosexuality is an abomination before God and should be punished by death (Lev. 18:22, 20:13; Rom. 1:24-28, 32; I Cor. 6:9).

http://www.kingidentity.com/doctrine.htm

Muslims and Christians Unite Against Gays
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM2aJz0fd3k

truthseeker63
03-22-2012, 11:45 AM
The Westboro Baptist Church should have supported and joined in these protests.

truthseeker63
03-22-2012, 11:55 AM
I respect the Westboro Baptist Church .

truthseeker63
03-22-2012, 12:00 PM
Since Homosexuality is evil since Homosexuals can't procreate and the Human Race would go extinct if everyone was Homosexual does this mean that Hetrosexuals who use birth control or for health reasons they can't have Children or for Age reasons they are too old to have Children is this on the same level as Homosexuality ? In my view or opinion the answer is no because Hetrosexuals still have Hetrosexual Sex therefor they still do the Act that procreates Children. Homosexuals are evil to compare theor love and sexuality to that of Hetrosexuals does anyone agree ?

Alpha Dude
03-22-2012, 12:09 PM
Not being able to procreate or not being willing to do so is not on the same level as homosexuality. Being on the level of homosexuality would imply being a sin and not having kids (whilst not something that is encouraged) is not a sin.

GodIsAll
03-22-2012, 01:35 PM
They believe that EVERY tragedy that occurs is due to America's general apathy in repressing homosexuality. When there is a flood, they march. When there is an earthquake, they march. When there is a tornado, they march.

The worst part is that they crash the funerals of the deceased, protesting and holding signs stating that the dead are in hell and "Thank God for AIDS", "Thank God for Tsunamis"...things of that nature.

It is my belief that their methods are cruel and not of God.

GodIsAll
03-22-2012, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by YusufNoor
i think protesting the parade is idiotic, as idiotic as when the Bible thumpin' Christians do it. i, for 1, DO feel sorry for them. mostly because as messengers of THE Messenger, we suck. most people in the west look at Muslims and see a bunch of fools who abuse or kill women or treat them like 2nd class citizens, who run around telling everyone else that they are going to hell, who allow their rulers to commit the same atrocities that we spew venom at the kuffars for, etc...

people don't just reject the Message, they can be rejecting the one who told them or the way that they are told as well [or instead of].

why not tell gay folks that you love them? why not tell them that you would love to see them in Jannah? why not tell them that you hope that maybe they've done some good deed in the eyes of Allah that you hope that they get to heaven before you do?! why not tell them that you are at their service and that if they need help in any way that you will gladly provide it?

i've lived in the Seattle area for quite some time now and there is a huge gay population. i know many waiters that i worked with who died of aids. yet i've also seen many selfless acts of loving kindness from them too. i see many in the Muslim community that don't give a crap about anyone else [of course i know some AWESOME ones too]. i know non-believers who spent a lot time comforting the dying and caring for the sick.

i think the worst thing that someone can do is to reject Allah, but next to that is behaving in a manner that causes others to reject Him as well. many Muslims claim that they don't "make dawah", but they behave rudely to others, which IS dawah; but it is dawah that is calling to the hellfire and NOT to Allah. MAYBE we are the reason that people reject Islam. MAYBE the gay and non-believers have an excuse, BUT we don't.

in the early days, many people found Islam because they admired the Muslims so much that they wanted to be like them!

we are not oft admired, are we?

why is that?

who will we blame on Judgment Day?

who?
Thank you.
Messages such as these lighten my heart.

Sunnie Ameena
03-22-2012, 02:18 PM
GodIsAll, I have to agree with you 100%. I can not ever believe that what they do is from God. Sunnie Ameena

GodIsAll
03-22-2012, 02:45 PM
Here's Westboro Baptist Church view on Islam: http://barenakedislam.com/2010/11/18...nter-nov-18th/

I thought you may want to read this before giving Fred Phelps and his congregation your endorsement.

Sunnie Ameena
03-22-2012, 04:18 PM
GodIsAll, I had seen videos of these people and I don't have words to describe how it makes me feel. And they say they are doing what they do in God's name, nope that is not God's hands that is doing that. I believe it is the works of satan. It actually turns my stomach just to hear their name, because I know what they do. And I do agree, no one should endorse him or any of his followers. Thank you for starting this thread. May Allah put his hands on them and show them the right path. Sunnie Ameena

GodIsAll
03-22-2012, 04:23 PM
I wanted truthseeker to be aware of their position regarding Islam. I had never seen them protest against Islam in the past, but I figured if I googled it, there would be plenty of information regarding their view on Muslims...these people hate EVERYBODY.

Love to all!

Who Am I?
03-22-2012, 06:18 PM

I think it is people like this who give decent Christians a bad reputation, just like certain types of Muslims give decent Muslims a bad reputation.

GuestFellow
03-22-2012, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Doesn't matter, if the whole of the US's morals have deteriorated doesn't mean muslims should stand by whilst gays parade around naked in the streets

We have to set an example, I wouldn't be suprised if a lot of conservative christians decided to join in the protests
Salaam,

Again, what's the point? Nothing changed. It is a waste of time. There are other ways to convince people that homosexuality is sinful. Actually, what was the purpose of this protest? If it were to show that they didn't like the parade, then fair enough, it wasn't a waste of time.

GuestFellow
03-22-2012, 07:19 PM
I respect the Westboro Baptist Church .
Salaam,

Are you serious? They hate Islam.

GodIsAll
03-22-2012, 07:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
Are you serious? They hate Islam.
They hate nigh everything.

Amat Allah
03-23-2012, 11:36 AM
Some people just know not Islam but the misdeeds of some Muslims and the lies of those who have known the truth but still fighting against it...alas!

May Allah The Exalted; guide us, them and the whole world too before standing in His court Ameen laa ilaha illa Allah.

Who Am I?
03-23-2012, 04:02 PM
Yeah, they remind me of the old me that used to hate everything, including myself.

GodIsAll
03-23-2012, 05:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Who Am I?
Yeah, they remind me of the old me that used to hate everything, including myself.
;D Bummer!

"Who Am I?" strikes again!

truthseeker63
10-06-2012, 03:24 AM
Salam my question is is it haram or wrong or bad to judge a person based on how they look as far as physical beauty ? I mean people can not help what their physical beauty is because they were born with looks and the Creator gives you you're good looks also I believe people should be judged by their actions not their physical beauty anyone agree ? Is superiority based on physical beauty or piety and good action ?

Prophet Muhammad's Last Sermon
Date delivered
: 632 A.C., 9th day of Dhul al Hijjah, 10 A.H. in the 'Uranah valley of Mount Arafat.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab
has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an
Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any
superiority over white except by piety and good action.

http://www.themodernreligion.com/pro...lastsermon.htm

جوري
10-06-2012, 01:00 PM
Piety is the gold standard with Allah swt..
but is that the case for people? I am not sure.. people often are either superficial or want the entire package while themselves contributing nothing.. At any rate I think true ugliness comes from bad actions, and it mirrors on the outside.. now a days everyone can get cosmetic surgery to look like barbie clones of each other so people can very much help how they look from the outside which is still an empty shell for what lies beneath..

:w:

truthseeker63
10-08-2012, 01:06 PM
The Problem of Pride

Patriotism, Racism, and Flags

From Lancelot Kirby

http://atheism.about.com/od/politics...lempride_2.htm

I know this is from an Atheist website but it makes a good point we as Humans don't make a choice as to what Nation we were born in anyone agree Patriotism is silly ?

جوري
10-08-2012, 01:19 PM
An atheist also made a really good piece about the capitalist system that I saw a while back and the problem with it & the problem with usury, which is what the Muslims have been saying for centuries.. I'll try to find the video once again- the problem with atheism is that they don't offer a solution and they don't want to admit that one in fact exists with an Islamic system..
The problem isn't just with pride but with all the similar deadly sins, from all them all other problems are borne.

CosmicPathos
10-08-2012, 01:45 PM
The Problem of Pride

Patriotism, Racism, and Flags

From Lancelot Kirby

http://atheism.about.com/od/politics...lempride_2.htm

I know this is from an Atheist website but it makes a good point we as Humans don't make a choice as to what Nation we were born in anyone agree Patriotism is silly ?
Why need an atheist piece to condemn pride?

Isnt it ironic an atheist is talking against pride? Atheism is the end result of pride in one's intellect and one's body. As a result of that you are free to do whatever you wish.

Or are you using atheistic piece just for supporting your agenda?

Racism is stupid, but love for the land where one was born and using it in one's name is not.

Rhubarb Tart
10-08-2012, 03:22 PM
love for the land where one was born and using it in one's name is not.
it is.......

Why would you be proud of race, nationality? You haven’t achieved your race or nationality nor do you have any control of it.

CosmicPathos
10-08-2012, 03:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rhubarb Tart
it is.......

Why would you be proud of race, nationality? You haven’t achieved your race or nationality nor do you have any control of it.
By your logic, no man or woman has achieved their personality, habits or qualities (as most of it is based on genotype and genes), and should not be proud of themselves.

Nationality is temporary, it changes with changing world maps. I talked about something totally different, guess you did not read properly.

GuestFellow
10-08-2012, 03:46 PM

Racism is stupid, but love for the land where one was born and using it in one's name is not.

I see no purpose in loving "land".

Rhubarb Tart
10-08-2012, 03:48 PM
By your logic, no man or woman has achieved their personality, habits or qualities (as most of it is based on genotype and genes), and should not be proud of themselves.

Nationality is temporary, it changes with changing world maps. I talked about something totally different, guess you did not read properly.
Personality, habits and/or qualities are not entirely or "mostly" based on genotype of genes. Loving the land you were born is pretty much the same as loving your nationality. I also mentioned nationality because I know you are very proud of your Pakistani heritage.

ardianto
10-08-2012, 04:16 PM
My land is my home, and I have responsibility to maintain my home because this is the place where I'm living. Is it wrong?.

CosmicPathos
10-08-2012, 04:24 PM

Al Bukhari apparently loved his land, and hence his name Al Bokhari. Prophet Muhammad pbuh loved Makkah despite Medina being his town.

I see no point in what you have said.

W salam

GuestFellow
10-08-2012, 08:37 PM

My land is my home, and I have responsibility to maintain my home because this is the place where I'm living. Is it wrong?.
Do you think maintaining land/home equates to loving it? No, I do not think there is anything wrong with maintaining your home/land.

I see no point in what you have said.
I was sharing my opinion.

For me, I cannot love a land. Land is the surface of the Earth that is not covered by water. It is hard for me to love that.

GuestFellow
10-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Do you have evidence for this?

ardianto
10-09-2012, 04:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by GuestFellow
Do you think maintaining land/home equates to loving it? No, I do not think there is anything wrong with maintaining your home/land.
Someone who does not love his land will make damage on it without feel guilty, and will take advantage from people at there only to satisfy himself. Someone who loves his land will always maintain his land to make it always be a nice place for living, and he will give positive contribution for people at there.

Maintain the land is equates to loving it.
I was sharing my opinion.

For me, I cannot love a land. Land is the surface of the Earth that is not covered by water. It is hard for me to love that.
It seem like you are thinking about loving the land, in frame of love between men and women. Loving the land is different than loving the spouse.

GuestFellow
10-09-2012, 05:48 PM
Someone who does not love his land will make damage on it without feel guilty, and will take advantage from people at there only to satisfy himself.

I doubt it. I don't love land and I never damaged land, nor have I taken advantage over anyone.

Someone who loves his land will always maintain his land to make it always be a nice place for living, and he will give positive contribution for people at there.
Are you sure about that? Have you heard about certain rich Saudis who live in beautiful properties but happen to abuse their maids and take advantage over them?

Maintain the land is equates to loving it.
So maintenance means loving it? If a technician maintains a computer system, does that mean he loves it? In fact, do you have to love something in order to maintain it?

It seem like you are thinking about loving the land, in frame of love between men and women. Loving the land is different than loving the spouse.
Yes, I think "love" exists between human beings. I find it hard to love the surface of the Earth that is not covered in water.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!