/* */

PDA

View Full Version : stupid question...

Who Am I?
06-03-2011, 08:54 AM
This is probably a stupid question, but can I join the brother's section even if I am not a Muslim (yet)?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
May Ayob
06-03-2011, 10:16 AM
I dont know i hope brothers can help you in this question but it is not stupid dont say that

Salaam

Who Am I?
06-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Well I went ahead and applied. If they say no, they say no. No biggie, man.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

Insha'Allaah they will let you in and hope you find it beneficial..

And it isnt a stupid question.

.. peace ..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
06-03-2011, 04:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Just a Guy
Well I went ahead and applied. If they say no, they say no. No biggie, man.
It takes time.

Who Am I?
06-03-2011, 05:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
It takes time.
And that is fine. My issue was whether or not I could join if I wasn't a Muslim yet. I figured I would wait until I got an invite or took the Shahada, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and try it. All they can do is say no, right? ;D

tigerkhan
06-03-2011, 05:54 PM
i strongly recomend u should let to join bro section but MOD will not until u got to 200 posts.

Ansariyah
06-04-2011, 01:12 PM
When I read it I thought first I read "'This is probably a stupid question, but can I join the brother's section even if I am not a Male (yet)''?

*shoot me*

al yunan
06-04-2011, 01:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
*shoot me*

A 44 calibre soft shoe hollow point from a good angle I guess could turn any male to a potential female.

Who Am I?
06-04-2011, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
When I read it I thought first I read "'This is probably a stupid question, but can I join the brother's section even if I am not a Male (yet)''?

*shoot me*
No, I don't have that problem.

In the absence of a gun, I give you the hammer.

:hiding:

Tilmeez
06-04-2011, 08:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Just a Guy
All they can do is say no, right?

I don't think so. They never say no... They just don't approve your joining request. :X

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!