/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalam.. What are some stories in the Quran that..

JustinAmir
06-05-2011, 02:17 AM
Differ from stories aboout the same person(s) in the bible?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
May Ayob
06-07-2011, 08:42 PM
Salaam
I wish i can help you , but i think there are versions of the story that are similar and then there are others whcich completley are not similar such as the story of Lot PBUH, i hope more people answer your question
Salaam

Who Am I?
06-07-2011, 10:50 PM
I can't speak for the Islamic stories, but as a former Christian, I am fairly familiar with Biblical accounts of the prophets. I might could help out with that side.

جوري
06-07-2011, 11:45 PM
There are also some prophets and people in the Quran that aren't in the bible, like Luqman, zhu el qarnyn, hl al kahf. etc..

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
06-08-2011, 01:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by JustinAmir
Differ from stories aboout the same person(s) in the bible?
You have to understand what bible is. most of the content of bible is not from Allah SWT (bible is collection of books, some bible has 66 books, some has 73 and some has more). Even the OT has been changed, edited, omitted, corrupted, etc.
While the Qur'an is 100% from Allah SWT and 100% preserved with not a dot changed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!