/* */

PDA

View Full Version : mahdi?

JustinAmir
06-05-2011, 02:44 AM
Salam.

What exactly is the Mahdi's role in the last days.
How does the Qu'ran describe the mahdi?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Riana17
06-06-2011, 07:04 PM
salam

were just talked about it, as i understood he is the leader of the army & along with Prophet Jesus (PBUH) they rid world of wrongdoing, tyranny

i dont have Quran verses sorry.

al yunan
06-07-2011, 01:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JustinAmir
Salam.
What exactly is the Mahdi's role in the last days.
How does the Qu'ran describe the mahdi?
Salam brother,

What School of thought do you follow ?
For there are many versions of Mahdi a.s, it's best you read up on the one that's aligned with your beliefs.

Masalam

Maryan0
06-11-2011, 08:30 PM
Inshallah this topic can answer some of your questions.
http://www.islamicboard.com/miscella...mam-mahdi.html
Salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SFatima
06-29-2011, 07:23 PM
You can watch the Mahdi series on Youtube, it is quite informative. ALong with another documentary, The Arrivals...

Who Am I?
06-29-2011, 09:37 PM
I should check that out. I want to compare the Islamic belief to the Christian belief of the Last Days.

Hey, sister Fatima is a full member now.

SFatima
07-01-2011, 07:28 PM
yes you must, it is a very very interesting topic, keeps me hooked all the time, cant get enough of it.. I actually know a christian sister who reverted to islam after watching the arrival series, there are some odd episodes of it too, but one can skip the parts, its also available in dvds.

The hashem series on anti christ dajjal is better though.

Who Am I?
07-02-2011, 04:01 AM
I'm checking out Part 1 of the Mahdi right now...

SFatima
07-03-2011, 06:47 PM
i hope you understand it though, it is a very deep and vast topic, but maybe since you're well read with history, you 'll be able to understand...but it helps more if we're familiar with islamic history too .

Who Am I?
07-03-2011, 07:01 PM
Well I am reading more in Islamic history. I am vaguely familiar with the basic details of how Islam spread from the Arabian Peninsula to half of the world in roughly 100 years. I'm looking into more detail now though.

Said_Soussi
01-12-2012, 05:18 PM
The Mahdi (ra) will unite the Ummah and lmake Islam rule on the entire earth!

Said_Soussi
01-13-2012, 11:55 AM
The role of the Mahdi (ra) is to unite our ummah and make Islam reign supreme in this world.

tayek1967
04-16-2012, 09:56 AM
Mahdi, He who will be a leader, who separated between haque vs batil that means right & wrong about whole life of system in the present world. who's have a strong team, they make a tremendous power.
Quran, maybe not mention about him. thanks.

Said_Soussi
04-21-2013, 10:25 PM
Allahu ahlam

لا إِلـهَ إِلاّ الله مُحَمّـد رَسـولُ الله

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!