/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I Just Took My Shahada :)

Just_A_Girl13
06-09-2011, 02:34 AM
Salam brothers and sisters,

I am thrilled to tell you that I took my shahada today :) I want to give you all a big hug for supporting and helping me as I journeyed towards this decision. I feel so blessed to have found you and joined you as a fellow Muslim. Please keep me in your duaas.

Thank you again, and peace be with you :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MustafaMc
06-09-2011, 02:39 AM
Shall I be the first on IB to welcome you to Islam? Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu. May Allah (swt) bless you on your journey through life and make you grow in Islamic faith, preserving that precious faith throughout the remainder of your life. Ameen!

Just_A_Girl13
06-09-2011, 02:49 AM
Salam brother,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I don't know enough Arabic or English words to express my happiness :)

Peace be with you

Mr.President
06-09-2011, 03:57 AM
Peace be unto you sister and welcome to ISLAM !!! :)

How u feel ? after saying shahada ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Who Am I?
06-09-2011, 03:58 AM
Awesome. I took mine today as well. Welcome sister.

YusufNoor
06-09-2011, 04:11 AM
Allahu Akbar! [twice!!]

welcome to the family brother & sister.

here are some lectures by my favorite Sheikhs and speakers:

Mufti Imail Menk of Zimbabwe:

http://www.muftimenk.co.za/Downloads.html

Dr Bashar Shala:

http://www.pleasantviewschool.com/me..._Surah_Al-Kahf

http://www.pleasantviewschool.com/me...het+%28pbuh%29

http://www.pleasantviewschool.com/me...bawi+%28saw%29

http://www.pleasantviewschool.com/me...s%20of%20Quran

and Dr Bilal Philips, especially the foundations of Islamic Studies at the bottom of the video page:

http://www.bilalphilips.com/bilal_pa...sk=view&id=288

http://www.bilalphilips.com/bilal_pa...sk=view&id=287

and the Nouman Ali Khan Kalamullah Tafseer & video pages:

http://www.kalamullah.com/juzz-amma.html

http://www.kalamullah.com/nouman-alikhan.html

May Allah guide and strengthen us all!

MaSalam

Flame of Hope
06-09-2011, 04:31 AM
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

Just a Guy and Just a Girl13 saying shahada on SAME day!!!!?!!!!

Allahu Akbar! Welcome to the Islam brotherhood and sisterhood. :)

Flame of Hope
06-09-2011, 04:33 AM
Don't forget to share the stories of your reversion in the Stories of New Reverts thread.

We wanna hear all about it. :D

Zafran
06-09-2011, 04:33 AM
Salaam

congratulations welcome to Islam - may Allah make this path easy for you

peace

tw009
06-09-2011, 04:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Just_A_Girl13

I am thrilled to tell you that I took my shahada today :) I want to give you all a big hug for supporting and helping me as I journeyed towards this decision. I feel so blessed to have found you and joined you as a fellow Muslim. Please keep me in your duaas.

format_quote Originally Posted by Just a Guy
awww Alhumdullilah!!!

Welcome to Islam both of you. I love it when I hear someone revert to Islam. It always gives me an amazing feeling when I see people coming to the conclusion that Islam is Truth out of all the different ways of life there are. I pray that Allah swt keep you both steadfast in your deen and make things easier for you!

Insecured soul
06-09-2011, 04:55 AM

I am thrilled to tell you that I took my shahada today I want to give you all a big hug for supporting and helping me as I journeyed towards this decision. I feel so blessed to have found you and joined you as a fellow Muslim. Please keep me in your duaas.

Thank you again, and peace be with you
subhan allah, may allah keep you on the straight path always and never deprive you of imaan as its the best blessing ever

Ramadhan
06-09-2011, 05:56 AM
Alhamdulillah we have two additions into our big family of Islam in the past few hours.

Allah SWT has just erased all your past bad deeds and sins, so you are practically now starting your life with clean slate like a baby just born, but a wisdom of a grown up man.
Please make du'as (supplications, prayers) as much as you can, and please remember all of us here in your dua too. Insha Allah.

Riana17
06-09-2011, 06:09 AM

Salam Sis

My BIG HUG & KISSES :muslimah:

May Allah love you all the time :)
more kissesss :statisfie:statisfie:statisfie

Ansariyah
06-09-2011, 08:03 AM
MashaAllah sista, Welcome back to Islam. =)
This such a beautiful news, Allahu Akbar.

Btw do u know Just-a-guy?

selsebil
06-09-2011, 08:08 AM
Salaam,

Congratulations ,welcome to Islam! May Allah SWT keep you on the true path of Islam till the end of life.

tigerkhan
06-09-2011, 09:34 AM
subhan allah its great news.
congratulation. and welcom to islam and success.

Hannah.
06-09-2011, 09:40 AM
Masha'Allah sister! This is great news. May Allah (swt) make it easy for you.
I'll remember you in my duas :)

Tilmeez
06-09-2011, 09:54 AM
Assalam O Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahe Wa Barakatuhu.

Welcome to Islam my sister and brother :)

May Allah SWT guide us all to the right path.

MustafaMc
06-09-2011, 11:28 AM
Alhamdulillah (Praise Allah) this is great news and brings joy to my heart. Talk about a one-two-punch to our arch-enemy, Shaytan (Satan/Devil), who after his disobedience had promised to mislead mankind.

Quran 15:39-40 He said: My Lord! Because You hast sent me astray, I verily shall adorn the path of error for them in the earth, and shall mislead them every one, Save such of them as are Your perfectly devoted slaves.

May Allah (swt) preserve both of you on Siratal mustaqueem (the Straight Way) that you have decided to follow. Surely, this decision is a reflection of a faith that is as rare in your environment as a precious diamond. A passage from the Bible that Jesus is quoted as saying comes to my mind Matthew 13:45 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking fine pearls,and upon finding one pearl of great value, he went and sold all that he had and bought it."

I pray that this precious pearl of faith will not become as a hot ember from any conflict you may now have with those around you and become difficult for you to hold on to.

Just_A_Girl13
06-09-2011, 11:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr.President
How u feel ? after saying shahada ?
I feel so blessed, happy and at peace-- I was a bit nervous but now I am certain that I made the right choice. Thank you all for welcoming me to Islam, it means more to me than you know. I appreciate your kindness so much.

Peace be with you all

Insaanah
06-09-2011, 12:20 PM
Assalamu alaikum sister (peace be upon you)

Subhaanallah (Glory be to Allah), and all praise be to Allah who guided you to Islam. This is wonderful news. Welcome home.

May Allah bless you, make everything easy for you and keep you steadfast. Ameen.

Muslim Woman
06-09-2011, 12:29 PM
:wa:

wow MashaAllah

Attachment 4264

Perseveranze
06-09-2011, 01:01 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Welcome to the biggest family :) Check this out http://www.towards-understanding-islam.com/

BintAbee
06-09-2011, 01:07 PM
:sl:

Wonderful news indeed MashaAllah! And congratulations to both of you. May Allah keep you steadfast and give you a good ending and may He allow us to meet in al Firdaws. Ameen

:w:

Who Am I?
06-09-2011, 02:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
MashaAllah sista, Welcome back to Islam. =)
This such a beautiful news, Allahu Akbar.

Btw do u know Just-a-guy?
No, I do not know her. I just thought it was cool that we both took shahada on the same day.

sister herb
06-09-2011, 02:44 PM
Salam alaykum;

great news. Welcome to islam to both of you. :)

I just remember one post of sis Flame as she wrote that shaytan will be very angry. Now it seems shaytan is double angry as he didn´t lost just one soul to islam but two at the same time.

;D

piXie
06-09-2011, 02:59 PM
wa'alaykum assalam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh,

wonderful news ! :) alhamdulillaah. Welcome to Islam!

Aameen to all the duaas.

Muhammad
06-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam Warahmatullaah,

Masha'Allaah, this is a moment of great happiness! All praise is for Allaah (swt) who guided you both to the truth.

May He (swt) increase you both in guidance and keep you steadfast, Aameen!

Asiyah3
06-09-2011, 03:26 PM
:wa: wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

Welcome back home and to the family, dear sister and brother. Al-hamdulillah al-hamdulillah.

May Allah bless you and make everything easy for you both.

Reflections
06-09-2011, 03:45 PM
Allahu Akbar!

May Allah keep you both steadfast upon Haqq!Allahoma ameen.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-09-2011, 04:11 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

Allaahu Akbar! may Allaah SWT make your journey easy and amazing for you and grant you happiness in both this life and the hereafter Aameen

It is great news, masha'Allaah

Congratulations! may Allaah make your journey easy and amazing for you and grant you happiness in both this life and the hereafter Aameen

Please keep us all in your precious du'aas. and do share your story in the revert story thread insha'Allaah

Haya emaan
06-09-2011, 04:37 PM
AllahuAkber.. mabrook sister..
welcome to Islam welcome to the path of truth to the path that leads to jannah..
i m feeling very happy to hear this good news about you and brother just a guy
what a wonderful day today..MashaAllah

missy
06-09-2011, 08:53 PM

Allahu Akbar!!
Congratulations sister! I'm really happy for you.
All Praise be to Allah Ta'alaa who Guided you to the Truth.
May Allah Ta'alaa keep you steadfast in practicing Islam and May He Grant you Paradise. Ameen

Ma'assalaam

P.S: *virtual hug* :D

MustafaMc
06-09-2011, 11:43 PM
No, I do not know her. I just thought it was cool that we both took shahada on the same day.
... and I thought it was cool that you are 'Just a Guy' and she is 'Just_a_Girl13' now you are a 'Muslim Guy' and she is a 'Muslim Girl' and that makes you both special.

Futuwwa
06-09-2011, 11:56 PM
Welcome home :)

Just_A_Girl13
06-09-2011, 11:59 PM

I am so happy to have come back to Islam. Thank you so much for your encouragement and guidance. All praise is due to Allah (s.w.t.) for guiding me to Him.

Peace be with you all :)

brmm
06-11-2011, 05:00 PM
Congratiolations for both of you, and Al-hamdolillah,

You can say this Dua after your Salat.

By the way, the best Dua we have no.1 from the Holy Quran, No.2 The prophet's PBUH hadeeth, but any one can say what he wants in any language.

Quran 03:08 "Our Lord, make not our hearts to swerve after that You have guided us, and bestow upon us from Yourself mercy. You, Ever You, are The One Who is The Superb Bestower"

Your brother

peace_maker
06-15-2011, 02:41 PM
Alhamdulillah, Allah has guided you to the right path. May He bless you and your family.

Woodrow
06-15-2011, 02:51 PM

A belated WELCOME HOME to our new Brother and sister.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!