/* */

PDA

View Full Version : istanja question - Hamza brother please reply

anonymous
06-13-2011, 04:17 PM
salaam

you know when you do istanja and sometimes water falls out on the floor sometimes after it hits you skins - is this water impure - does it make the floor impure and if you walk on it is your shoes impre too.

or is it just waswasa -

i was doing istanja and water went on the floor and my shoes - then i obviously walked around the bathroom so the water could be everywhere and touch your clothes and everything

someone please help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
06-14-2011, 01:56 PM
any replies -

i did clean mysef with tissue first before istanja but now im thinking what if i didnt clean myself properly and what if the water on the floor from doing istanja is impure - please can someone reply as this is getting me really paranoid -

Hamza Asadullah
06-14-2011, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
any replies -

i did clean mysef with tissue first before istanja but now im thinking what if i didnt clean myself properly and what if the water on the floor from doing istanja is impure - please can someone reply as this is getting me really paranoid -
Asalaamu Alaikum, no my sister the water would not be impure as it is more than the impurity. You must follow the advice regarding waswas i gave you in the other thread.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Salahudeen
06-14-2011, 06:59 PM
op, imagine if a drop of inpurity fell into the ocean, would the entire ocean become inpure? it wouldn't because this little drop has no effect on the ocean. This might help you to understand.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!