/* */

PDA

View Full Version : People who attack Muslims(with words)

Samiun
06-17-2011, 12:32 PM
:sl:, so em I recently noticed the raising hate towards Islam in my classroom whenever History lessons comes up. For instance they would see the history of Malaysia is all a lie, the government are corrupted, the government is racist and Islam hates christians(which is justified by 9/11 attacks). I don't watch the news, no, I do not read the newspapers about current affairs so I'm a bit puzzled and confused when they come up with things like that. What advice would you have for me? I have no proof and evidence against them because of my lack of understanding of current affairs and politics. There's like a wall which separates truth and falsehood, I can't seem to manage to climb over the to the truth because I don't know how..

I don't fully disagree with the government being corrupted and all, because come on! It's politics, why debate about it. I find it difficult to stand up for my Muslim brothers who are corrupted but it is still my responsibility right..?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Who Am I?
06-17-2011, 01:15 PM
All governments are corrupt to one degree or another, whether it's a Muslim government or a secular government. This is a simple truth of politics.

Many terrible things have been done in the name of religion, mainly for political or social reasons. This is something that has happened throughout history and it will continue to happen. That doesn't make one religion "better" than another. Look at the Crusades. Terrible atrocities were committed by both sides in the name of religion, all because the Byzantine Empire wanted its land back from the Turks.

I've even heard some people say that 9/11 was a government conspiracy to bring the USA to war with oil-rich Muslim nations. I'm not sure I believe that, but I also don't think that the people responsible for 9/11 were true Muslims. I didn't think that even before I was a Muslim, and I still don't think that.

ardianto
06-17-2011, 01:56 PM
:sl:

Let adults explain Malaysian political system, it's their business. And you focus on your life as teenager.

Perseveranze
06-17-2011, 02:00 PM
Lol, they just mad Islam's still growing at such a rapid rate, "despite the so called corruption, violence etc." lol.

ps. If you did your research, you'd destroy them in any arguements, regarding history and Islam. Because trust me, ours is a really proud one. One thing I will agree with them though, our "Muslim" governments aren't quite what we'd wish them to be, and the Ummah(muslim people) are suffering because of it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
06-17-2011, 02:51 PM
Melayu is an ethnic of people who live in South East Asia peninsula, eastern shore of Sumatra, and north, west and south shore of Borneo. Around a half of them are living in Malaysian Federation, and the rest are in Republic of Indonesia, Kingdom of Brunei Darussalam, and in Singapore as minority. They are the original owner of language that becomes national language of Malaysia, Brunei, and Indonesia.

If we talk about Melayu people, it's considered as we talk about Muslims, because Melayu culture can't be segregated from Islamic culture. That's why, when a Malaysian Melayu speaks "Melayu voice", other people will consider him speaks "Muslim voice".

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!