/* */

PDA

View Full Version : personalised cards

fatima_01
06-21-2011, 11:16 PM
salaam

im getting married in 3 weeks inshallah:omg: and i was thinking about sending my close friends personalised invites...just wondering do you guys have any ideas/tips that could come in use...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-21-2011, 11:23 PM
wa Alaaykum as'salaam

Congratulations sis! masha'Allaah

Personally if it was me I would prefer to it be all simple so personalised card invites are fine, but I hope other members suggestions are helpful insha'Allaah

.. peace ..

Reflections
06-24-2011, 03:23 PM
AsSalaamu 3alaykum,

You get them invite card things in stores like BHS/ WH Smith/Next etc (This is in the UK)..or alternatively you can check online for wedding card invitations..or even make it yourself on the comp and then print it out..or...just text them all lol..the less hassle the better!

yas2010
06-24-2011, 10:09 PM
Waslaam Sister.

MashAllah. Congratulations.

Have you thought about making them? You can buy DIY card making kits quite cheaply and i think its also personal too, as they will be made by your own very hands!

My congratulations to you again, May Allah(swt) bless you with all the good in this life and the hereafter. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
peace_maker
07-03-2011, 09:20 PM
I dunno anything 'bout cards, I'm just here to wish you. :D
Congrats! May Allah bless you with all the happiness!
:amin:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!