/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Requesting prayer for my faithfulness and growth in Islam

loving_quran
06-29-2011, 04:00 AM
A couple days ago I returned to Allah's (swt) way.

I am in deep need for prayers of stability in my new(again) life

Shhayatan really knows how to mess with new muslims pls help me (i'm not saying i am not responsible for my own actions

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Just_A_Girl13
06-29-2011, 04:06 AM
Assalam alaikum brother,

Of course I will keep you in my duaas :) Remember that Allah (s.w.t.) tests those whom he loves. Also, I recommend occupying yourself with something else when you begin having doubts. Please keep me in your duaas as well, if you can.

Peace and blessings be with you

Starrynight
06-29-2011, 05:27 AM
Will do :)
Take care

Futuwwa
06-29-2011, 08:10 AM
Will do too. Welcome home :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Riana17
07-03-2011, 11:42 AM
Salam Brother, please try to watch many islamic youtube videos, especially true to life story, converts stories, i hope they will help you

May Allah, Ya Rabb help you and strengthen your faith, our faith. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!