/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jannah Network: re-name?

Beardo
07-06-2011, 05:39 AM
If we're merging all the JannahNetwork websites into one to make a MEGA website, is JannahNetwork still appropriate or should we use a different name?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
07-06-2011, 06:07 AM
Jannahnetwork is the best. ahadstop doesn't make any sense to me. :ermm:

Tyrion
07-06-2011, 06:40 AM
Make it something else, but similar to Jannah Network... JannahStop? The one place stop for all your pre-Jannah needs... :p: JannahStation? JannaSpot? JannahSomething... Anything with Jannah....

Ramadhan
07-06-2011, 06:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
ahadstop doesn't make any sense to me.
same here. I was like "whaaa..??."

format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
Make it something else, but similar to Jannah Network... JannahStop? The one place stop for all your pre-Jannah needs? JannahStation? JannaSpot? JannahSomething... Anything with Jannah....
I agree. Nothing wrong with jannah, but "network" sounds too bureaucratic, formal, and nerdy.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haya emaan
07-06-2011, 02:08 PM
jannah network seems alright..

Alpha Dude
07-06-2011, 02:18 PM
(Sega)MegaJannah.

Who Am I?
07-06-2011, 04:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
(Sega)MegaJannah.
Complete with drumbeats like in Spaceballs:

Jannah Network has now become... (drumbeats) MEGA-Jannah...

Beardo
07-06-2011, 06:05 PM
Well, that's the thing. "Network" apparently was a turn off for a lot of people. :| I really want Jannah.com... but IslamQA bought it off, apparently.

Dagless
07-06-2011, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
Well, that's the thing. "Network" apparently was a turn off for a lot of people. :| I really want Jannah.com... but IslamQA bought it off, apparently.
Why not go for Jannah.me or name or cc or any of the other tld's which are not .com?

Btw I voted for JannahNetwork.

Asiyah3
07-06-2011, 06:25 PM
Some suggestions: theJannah.com, liveJannah.com or topJannah.com

Just_A_Girl13
07-06-2011, 06:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asiyah3
I like liveJannah.com. But I'm not fussy.

'Abd Al-Maajid
07-06-2011, 07:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asiyah3
Jannah is Jannah. cannot differentiate it...:p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!