/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Levels of Jannah

DippedinJannah
07-06-2011, 06:15 PM
One thing I don't understand is the "levels" of Jannah.

I hear people say there is a reward for this, or a better level of Jannah for that.

But really...isn't paradise paradise? Isn't the "lowest level" of Jannah going to be utterly fantastic?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
01-10-2012, 02:15 PM
:salamext:

Subhan'Allah, I can't believe no one has provided you with information yet!

The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) explained that people will be in different levels in Jannah according to their status. “In Jannah, there are a hundred levels, between every two levels is (the distance of) a hundred years.” [Jami At-Tirmidhi]

Another hadith states, “What is between every two levels is like what is between the heavens and the earth. Al-Firdaus is the highest of Jannah and its most expansive, and above that is the Throne of Ar-Rahman (the Most Merciful), and from it the rivers of Jannah are made to flow forth. So when you ask Allah, ask Him for Al-Firdaus.” [Jami At-Tirmidhi]

The Prophet (salAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) said: Paradise has one hundred levels which Allah has reserved for the mujaahideen who fight in His Cause and the distance between each of the two grades is like the distance between the heavens and the earth. So when you ask Allah for something, ask for al-Firdaus which is the best and highest part of Paradise. Above it is the throne of the Most Merciful, and from it. [Bukhari]

crimsontide06
02-22-2016, 07:12 PM
Thats pretty cool, any more information? Also...if people are on different levels; I assume people would be able to visit with each other..etc. right?

What can someone do to get higher?

Serinity
02-22-2016, 07:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~ Sabr ~
:salamext:

Subhan'Allah, I can't believe no one has provided you with information yet!

The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) explained that people will be in different levels in Jannah according to their status. “In Jannah, there are a hundred levels, between every two levels is (the distance of) a hundred years.” [Jami At-Tirmidhi]

Another hadith states, “What is between every two levels is like what is between the heavens and the earth. Al-Firdaus is the highest of Jannah and its most expansive, and above that is the Throne of Ar-Rahman (the Most Merciful), and from it the rivers of Jannah are made to flow forth. So when you ask Allah, ask Him for Al-Firdaus.” [Jami At-Tirmidhi]

The Prophet (salAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) said: Paradise has one hundred levels which Allah has reserved for the mujaahideen who fight in His Cause and the distance between each of the two grades is like the distance between the heavens and the earth. So when you ask Allah for something, ask for al-Firdaus which is the best and highest part of Paradise. Above it is the throne of the Most Merciful, and from it. [Bukhari]
The last hadith.. The Mujaahideen, what is a mujaahid ?? What does it mean to fight in Allah's cause?

Sorry, for my noobish question.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BilalKid
02-22-2016, 11:10 PM
highest lvl fir'daws :Alhumdill

Serinity
02-25-2016, 04:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
highest lvl fir'daws :Alhumdill
Yeah, but it says

So, Allah only reserved it for the Mujaahideen?

I'm probably confusing something. Idk. XD

But in shaa' Allah Al firdaus! May Allah grant us all levels of Jannah from the lowest to the highest. Ameen.

BeTheChange
02-25-2016, 09:07 PM
Asalamualykum,

Please visit https://www.kalamullah.com/jannahnaar.html

In sha Allah it will give you a detailed insight of the different levels and what it entails.

azc
04-02-2016, 06:49 PM
May Allah swt forgive our sins. Ameen

crimsontide06
04-03-2016, 02:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
Thats pretty cool, any more information? Also...if people are on different levels; I assume people would be able to visit with each other..etc. right?

Bump since no one answered my questions

Khalid Saifullah
04-03-2016, 05:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06

In Jannat , the people of the higher stage would be able to descend and cons to a lower stage to visit , but not the other way around. However, there will be no jealousy or feelings of inferiority .

To attain jannatul firdous, ask Allah for this stage and do the best of good deeds, the pinnacle of which is dying on imaan as a Shaheed (martyr).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!