/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of my site? :)

Flame of Hope
07-08-2011, 07:15 PM
:sl:

I've been working on my web site that had been idle for many years. Do tell me what you think about it. Also if you have any suggestions for improvement. :p

Welcome to ***********.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
07-08-2011, 07:27 PM

Its a nice website! It's well organised. Add more information! :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-08-2011, 07:33 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

I agree it is well organised, and also love the colours. very beneficial indeed.

Jazakallaahu Khaayr for sharing sis..

Who Am I?
07-08-2011, 09:44 PM
:wa:

What do you think I will say? :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Flame of Hope
07-09-2011, 05:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos

Its a nice website! It's well organised. Add more information! :)
Walaykum salam.

Guestfellow!!!!! How could you?!!!!!!!! Change your name!!!!!!!!

Well.... :embarrass I know I know I know. I changed my name too. From Flame. I was told they liked Flame better. Too bad I can't change it again... it will take months before I can do so. But I got the a.k.a Flame in my profile there.... lol.

Jazakallah khair for your remarks on my site. Yeah, I do need to add in more information.

Flame of Hope
07-09-2011, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм
Assalaamu Alaaykum

I agree it is well organised, and also love the colours. very beneficial indeed.

Jazakallaahu Khaayr for sharing sis..
Walaykum salam sis PoW.

Wa iyyakum.

I'm going to put a new section in there.....

Qur'an Simplified.

What do you think of that idea?

Flame of Hope
07-09-2011, 06:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines

What do you think I will say? :p
Assalamu alaykum.

I think you're going to say, "I've learned the importance of greetings thanks to -----------.com. And I'm going to visit -----------.com everyday because I want to improve my manners." :p

GuestFellow
07-09-2011, 06:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Riham

Walaykum salam.

Guestfellow!!!!! How could you?!!!!!!!! Change your name!!!!!!!!

Well.... :embarrass I know I know I know. I changed my name too. From Flame. I was told they liked Flame better. Too bad I can't change it again... it will take months before I can do so. But I got the a.k.a Flame in my profile there.... lol.

Jazakallah khair for your remarks on my site. Yeah, I do need to add in more information.

I think you got the wrong person. I'm not Guestfellow. He was taken to a mental asylum due to his obsession over croissants....how tragic.

As for the website, how about adding a clarification section? I like that blue cursor thing.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-09-2011, 06:28 PM

Walaykum salam sis PoW.

Wa iyyakum.

I'm going to put a new section in there.....

Qur'an Simplified.

What do you think of that idea?
Assalaamu Alaaykum

lol@ POW, what does that mean?

'Qur'an simplified' is a great name for a section masha'Allaah..it is a great idea!

GuestFellow
07-09-2011, 06:50 PM

Assalaamu Alaaykum

It means Pearl of Wisdom. :/

Flame of Hope
07-09-2011, 07:10 PM

It doesn't mean Prisoner of War. :p

Tragic Typos is right. It does refer to someone called Pearlie of Wisdom.

Okay, so now that you have approved of that section, I'll begin posting there.... soon, insha'allah.

Flame of Hope
07-09-2011, 07:11 PM

As for the website, how about adding a clarification section? I like that blue cursor thing.
What blue cursor thing?

A clarification section sounds like a great idea. Will have to add it when I figure out what needs clarifying. Hmmm.

By the way, I hope you haven't stopped talking to your pillow. Pillows are such great friends. They always listen and never judge you. :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-09-2011, 07:16 PM

It means Pearl of Wisdom. :/
As'Salaamu Alaaykum

I wanted Pearl'z' of Wisdom, but couldnt, i think because it was too long in other words wouldnt let me..

My username 'Pearl of Wisdom' is reffering to the Noble book the Qur'aan and the Sunnah of the beloved Messenger Sallaahu Alaayhi Wa Salam.. Just thought id mention this in case anyone is wondering what my nic means..

Also 'Tragic Typos' is a geeky name, it must mean you make a lot of typos..

It should have been from 'Guestfellow' to 'Geekyfellow' or 'Boredfellow' but khaayr you cant go back..

im kidding btw

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-09-2011, 07:27 PM

It doesn't mean Prisoner of War. :p

Tragic Typos is right. It does refer to someone called Pearlie of Wisdom.

Okay, so now that you have approved of that section, I'll begin posting there.... soon, insha'allah.
"It doesn't mean Prisoner of War. :p" Sure : D

Tragic typos must have made a tragic typo..

and Alhamdulilaah, i think there should be a section for those that are sad, helpful advice for those in need of cheering up.. only if able too just a curious suggestion..

Flame of Hope
07-09-2011, 07:43 PM

and Alhamdulilaah, i think there should be a section for those that are sad, helpful advice for those in need of cheering up.. only if able too just a curious suggestion..
Excellent idea, Pearl Z of Wisdom!

I'm also creating a section called Timeless Jewels. It's been a project I've been thinking of for several years... a section that examines in-depth selected hadiths and sayings of wisdom.

So here are the sections in brief we've come up with (thanks to your input... jazakallah khair everyone!):

1. Qur'an Simplified

2. Clarification Corner

3. Timeless Jewels

4. Don't Be Sad (Actually, there's a book by that name.... (which I plan on using in this section... great tonic it is to chase away the blues.)

Who Am I?
07-09-2011, 08:58 PM

Assalamu alaykum.

I think you're going to say, "I've learned the importance of greetings thanks to -----------.com. And I'm going to visit -----------.com everyday because I want to improve my manners." :p

Well don't forget the part where I get to interview sister Flame about her book. That's big motivation for me.

:D

Flame of Hope
07-09-2011, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines

Well don't forget the part where I get to interview sister Flame about her book. That's big motivation for me.

:D
Assalamu alaykum brother. How nice you remembered to greet me. :D Your manners are getting more and more refined day by day. Alhamdulillah!

Jazakallah khair for reminding me to include details about my book on the site. As for the interview.... I've been wondering how in the world you're going to do it. A lil bird told me you even got a microphone now. :)

Anyway, I've got some content posted on the site already. Under the sections: Qur'an Simplified and Timeless Jewels.

What do you think?

GuestFellow
07-09-2011, 09:53 PM

What blue cursor thing?

Sorry I meant the blue thing. I forgot what you call it. Tragic....

A clarification section sounds like a great idea. Will have to add it when I figure out what needs clarifying. Hmmm.
I can give you a list. :/

By the way, I hope you haven't stopped talking to your pillow. Pillows are such great friends. They always listen and never judge you. :)
They also know how to play chess. The pillow is taking quite a long time to finish the game...he has not made his first move because he is thinking too much! <_<

As'Salaamu Alaaykum

I wanted Pearl'z' of Wisdom, but couldnt, i think because it was too long in other words wouldnt let me..

My username 'Pearl of Wisdom' is reffering to the Noble book the Qur'aan and the Sunnah of the beloved Messenger Sallaahu Alaayhi Wa Salam.. Just thought id mention this in case anyone is wondering what my nic means..

Also 'Tragic Typos' is a geeky name, it must mean you make a lot of typos..

It should have been from 'Guestfellow' to 'Geekyfellow' or 'Boredfellow' but khaayr you cant go back..

im kidding btw

I may change my name into TragicFellow.

So here are the sections in brief we've come up with (thanks to your input... jazakallah khair everyone!):

1. Qur'an Simplified

2. Clarification Corner

3. Timeless Jewels

4. Don't Be Sad (Actually, there's a book by that name.... (which I plan on using in this section... great tonic it is to chase away the blues.)
I read that book, don't be sad. It's very good.

Flame of Hope
07-09-2011, 10:06 PM

I can give you a list. :/
I need that list. Please.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-09-2011, 11:20 PM

Excellent idea, Pearl Z of Wisdom!

I'm also creating a section called Timeless Jewels. It's been a project I've been thinking of for several years... a section that examines in-depth selected hadiths and sayings of wisdom.

1. Qur'an Simplified

2. Clarification Corner

3. Timeless Jewels

Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

I like the name 'Timeless Jewels' (i think you know what my about to me nic is, if that makes sense :-\ )

I may change my name into TragicFellow.
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Great name..

GuestFellow
07-09-2011, 11:35 PM

I need that list. Please.

Misconceptions about Islam

REFUTATION OF THE ALLEGED INTERNAL CONTRADICTIONS IN THE QUR'AN

More Misconceptions!!!

^ The above three I found VERY useful. Sorry if I have bombarded you with many links. I tend to get confused when someone does that. :/

Who Am I?
07-10-2011, 02:38 AM

Assalamu alaykum brother. How nice you remembered to greet me. :D Your manners are getting more and more refined day by day. Alhamdulillah!

Jazakallah khair for reminding me to include details about my book on the site. As for the interview.... I've been wondering how in the world you're going to do it. A lil bird told me you even got a microphone now. :)

Anyway, I've got some content posted on the site already. Under the sections: Qur'an Simplified and Timeless Jewels.

What do you think?

I like the verse by verse breakdown. I think that's a good way to do surahs of the Qur'an. I sometimes use my knowledge of history and science to help me figure out the meanings of certain surahs.

As for the interview, I can figure something out. Don't worry about that.

;D

Woodrow
07-26-2011, 06:03 PM

I've been working on my web site that had been idle for many years. Do tell me what you think about it. Also if you have any suggestions for improvement. :p

Welcome to -----------.com

I hope you don't mind, I put a link to you on one of my pages: http://www.alkhatoobah.net/islam_for_reverts.html

Innocent Soul
09-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Something happened to sis Flame's site :hmm:. It's saying Reported Attack Page!. Sis Flame a.k.a Riham is also not active nowadays imsad.

piXie
09-08-2011, 12:14 PM
I hope everything is alright with her.

Alphadude
09-08-2011, 12:34 PM
salaam

i think google blocked your website bcoz of an malware this is what i get when i visit you website

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
www.-----------.com contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified www.-----------.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.-----------.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

Help improve detection of malware by sending additional data to Google about sites on which you see this warning. This data will be handled in accordance with the Safe Browsing privacy policies.
i hade few websites back then and this is due to some advertisement maybe google ads or any other or a link from a malware website it can be fixed once you find the problem and after that send a email to google relist your website

ohh and when i visit your website directly i think its down

[QUOTEThe website you were trying to reach is temporarily unavailable.
Please check back soon.

If you are the owner of this website, please contact Technical Support as soon as possible.][/QUOTE]

Flame of Hope
09-09-2011, 12:18 AM

Yikes! Looks like I'm one of the last persons to find out that my site's been attacked!!!

Well.... it looks like I'm gonna have to get my site hosted somewhere else.

I've been so busy for the last month and half....

I've missed coming to this forum and bothering everyone with my questions. That was my favorite hobby. :)

Anyway, I'll get my site up and running later on. But for now, all my videos are on YouTube. Which is never down and out.

So do head on over there and watch my latest video. Yup. I've finally finished creating it:

An Atom's Weight of Iman.

Jazakallah khair everyone for your support and encouragement.

arabic alphabet
09-10-2011, 06:17 PM
I can't open your site

Flame of Hope
09-10-2011, 10:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by arabic alphabet
I can't open your site

Inshallah, I'll have my site back and running soon.

I'll let you know when it's done.

Jazakallah khair for all your support.

Flame of Hope
09-14-2011, 09:15 PM

I've finally finished rebuilding my site. Alhamdulillah!

I'm still working on it..... so suggestions for improvement would be greatly appreciated.

I'm thinking of adding in The Clarification Corner, as suggested by bro. Guestfellow (Tragic Typos). :p

www.-----------.com

Abz2000
09-15-2011, 08:31 PM
i've heard of your site before and i think i've been on it even before i joined this forum,
it looks nice and peaceful,

mine - it's all haphazard since i just add a bit wherever i can find space in a related section,
it's not just for Muslims and touches on many issues.
i think it'd take me ages to reorganise it so any ideas?

http://abz2000.com/default.aspx

m2p
09-25-2011, 02:37 PM
its a nice site not too overthe top simple and thats how things should be

Snowflake
09-25-2011, 02:45 PM

I love the clean look of your site ukhti. And I read your reversion story with a blurred screen. Masha Allah! May Allah bless your hard work and efforts and reward you for it in this duniya and the hereafter. Ameen!

Who Am I?
09-26-2011, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dying Rose

I love the clean look of your site ukhti. And I read your reversion story with a blurred screen. Masha Allah! May Allah bless your hard work and efforts and reward you for it in this duniya and the hereafter. Ameen!

Blurred screen? Sounds like someone needs a new monitor. ;D

m2p
09-26-2011, 04:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
i've heard of your site before and i think i've been on it even before i joined this forum,
it looks nice and peaceful,

mine - it's all haphazard since i just add a bit wherever i can find space in a related section,
it's not just for Muslims and touches on many issues.
i think it'd take me ages to reorganise it so any ideas?

abz2000 com/default aspx
its good site as its one of the few sites speaking for Gaza so its definately in my top ten

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!