/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding Hajj

Isamisthedeen
07-22-2011, 12:15 AM
Ok, I'm 21 years old and I am a College student with a job that doesn't pay much money... I, someday InshAllah, plan to have a family.... My current job doesn't pay may a lot of money and I have worked hard to save a lot of money for long term purposes.... Is Hajj fard on me? Remember, I do not make a lot of money and it took me time to save up money and I have been living a difficult life. I want a better future. Does this still make it fard?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
User29123
08-28-2011, 04:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isamisthedeen
Ok, I'm 21 years old and I am a College student with a job that doesn't pay much money... I, someday InshAllah, plan to have a family.... My current job doesn't pay may a lot of money and I have worked hard to save a lot of money for long term purposes.... Is Hajj fard on me? Remember, I do not make a lot of money and it took me time to save up money and I have been living a difficult life. I want a better future. Does this still make it fard?
No since your Jihad. (Struggling ) I think it is not fard anyway if you can't pay for it...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!