/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The OFFICIAL 'Help me find/Authenticate this Islamic quote'

bamboozled
07-29-2011, 09:15 AM
Hi all.

I always need exact details to quotes from the Quran or from Authentic Hadith, but I always end up forgetting its exact location or even wording which makes finding it really difficult.

Therfore, I hope for this to be a tool to help those brothers and sisters out there who are in search of that random islamic quote they found a month ago online, but cannot dig it out agian.

So, I will start.

1. Can anyone tell me where in the Quran does Allah (swt) say that you cannot be a Muslim without first being a good person. I believe it was a short ayat.

JazakAllah
Peace.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bamboozled
08-11-2011, 03:40 PM
What about this quote:

2. If a person makes Du'a for Jannah three times, Jannah requests Allah that O, Allah; make his entry into Jannah. And if a person makes Du'a for safety from Jahannum three times, the Jahannnum requests Allah that, O, Allah; save him from Jahannum.

Can anyone validate it?

PS. Feel free to post all quotes you need location/authentication on, even if other are unanswered.

JazakAllah Khairin,
Peace.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!