/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadhan Fasting in Bruxxels, Belgium

shible
07-31-2011, 05:32 PM
Assalamu Alaikkum(warah),

This is my first Ramadhan outside my home country and due to local language difference (here they spk most French or Dutch) I am finding it hard to figure out when Fasting starts and the timing.

If anyone is from around this region then could you kindly provide me the details of the Fasting timings and the authentic websites that could give info about Bruxxels, it would be very helpful.

Jazak Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali19
08-01-2011, 11:12 PM
I can't post the direct link because I dont have many post but I just found the prayer times for belgium on islamicfinder.org.

Hamza Asadullah
08-02-2011, 01:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shible
Assalamu Alaikkum(warah),

This is my first Ramadhan outside my home country and due to local language difference (here they spk most French or Dutch) I am finding it hard to figure out when Fasting starts and the timing.

If anyone is from around this region then could you kindly provide me the details of the Fasting timings and the authentic websites that could give info about Bruxxels, it would be very helpful.

Jazak Allah
Asalaamu Alaikum, Here it is:

http://www.islamicfinder.org/cityPra...ountry=belgium

If you need anymore help with anything at all then please do not hesitate to ask. Ma'asalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!