Imaams of the Haramain - Part III

Imaams of Haramain Part IV

Imaams of Haramain - Part V

Imaams of the Haram'ain - Part VI

Imaams of the Haram'ain - Part VII

Imaams of the Haram'ain - Part VIII

Imaams of the Haramain - Part IX

Imaams of the Haramain - Part X

Alhamdulillah Ramadan is upon us. And it's Isha time in Makkah.

The one link working for me currently is:
mms://38.96.148.74/CH1TV

If you have any more, share here.

Adhaan on in Makkah. Sheikh Ali Mullah?.

"As Salaatul Qiyaami Yathabakumullah" :D

..and Sheikh Juhany starts off

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
al Amaanah
07-31-2011, 05:39 PM
:salamext:

salaatul maghreb by shaykh sudais in makkah was beautifuuuul maasha Allah! taraawee7 is soon inshaa Allah :thumbs_up

:w:

Soulja Girl
07-31-2011, 06:14 PM
:sl:

Beautiful recitation mashallah.. :)

Link for Madinah:
http://muslimtents.com/iharam/Saudi2HQTV.html

al Amaanah
07-31-2011, 06:15 PM

beautiful indeed! Allaah yibaarik feeh

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Reflections
07-31-2011, 06:36 PM
Beauuuutiful!MashaAllah! ^It's not working for me either

Soulja Girl
07-31-2011, 06:45 PM

..Loved the way Sheikh ended the rakah.. :wub:

Aswat Al Islam seems like its down..

Ibn Abi Ahmed
07-31-2011, 06:48 PM
I love the feeling of watching the first night of Taraweeh. Amazing.

al Amaanah
07-31-2011, 06:48 PM

shaykh sudaaaais!

Soulja Girl
07-31-2011, 07:01 PM

Sheikh Qaasim in Madinah.. :coolious:

al Amaanah
07-31-2011, 07:37 PM

:cry: du3aa is amazing sub7aan Allah!

webcoran
07-31-2011, 10:21 PM
Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullah

and Ramadan Mubarak to all

Did you also have a very very bad sound for taraweeh at Madinah ?

Reflections
07-31-2011, 10:22 PM
Here it is..first part in makkah :wub:

S_87
08-01-2011, 01:06 AM
Very cool taraweeh today :wub: Sheikh sudais prays soo fast! Also met fellow ib member sister Afifa!
InshaAllah will do umrah during Taraweeh tomorrow

BintAbee
08-01-2011, 03:34 AM

Ramadhaan Mubarak to all

Only saw this thread now.

Bro webcoran, yes the Madeenah sound quality was not very good. I hope it gets sorted out quickly.

Makkah is covering up the 1 Juz early this year, Alhamdulillah

Oh and I can't view the 1st page of this thread unfortunately

ابن آل مرة
08-01-2011, 06:14 AM
Ramadan Mubarak brothers.

I didn't get chance to watch Sh.Juhany/Sh.Qasim live today, inshaAllah will watch the recordings now.

Tomorrow, Sheikh Shuraim/Sheikh Mahir will lead, and in Madinah Sheikh Husayn/Sheikh Salah. Looking forward for to watch it live tomorrow bi'dnillah.

ابن آل مرة
08-01-2011, 06:16 AM
I can't view all these options in posting area, like fonts colors etc. I have to scroll over each one of them to see what is what.

ابن آل مرة
08-01-2011, 06:38 AM
As far as I know, Sheikh Khalid will not lead in Madinah this year. It's going to be 4 Imams in Madinah again like 1429 and before. I am very sure Sheikh Khalid leads taraweeh somewhere when he is not leading in Masjid al Haram.

ابن آل مرة
08-01-2011, 06:46 AM
A poem written by Sheikh Shuraim in support for the Syrian brothers rising against the Nusayri-kafir government. may Allah help the Muslims in Syria and give them victory against the Kafir al-Assad government, may Allah grant victory to Muslims everywhere. Ameen

The brother who recited it has really nice voice mashaAllah wala hawla wala quwwata illa billah.

A-Brother
08-01-2011, 11:06 AM
In Google Type '' Live Broadcast Makkah ''

Many Website Links

BintAbee
08-01-2011, 05:11 PM
I can't see page 1 and 3. This is what it says:

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

I'm off to pray Isha and Taraweeh now

Soulja Girl
08-01-2011, 06:11 PM

Aswat Al-Islam in workin order now..

Edit: Whats wrong wiv our Forum..? :><:

Soulja Girl
08-01-2011, 06:32 PM

Shuraimmmm..

..Wish I was there imsad

BintAbee
08-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Finally working, but I'm not too happy with things :hmm:

Sheikh Aal Sheikh in Madeenah :wub:

BintAbee
08-01-2011, 06:41 PM
Sheikh Aal Sheikh started from the beginning of Juz 2. That means Madeenah read only 1 Juz last night?

Soulja Girl
08-01-2011, 06:43 PM

^Haha.. Why ent you happy..? :p

BintAbee
08-01-2011, 06:43 PM
Oh btw, Sheikh Khalid Ghamidi won't be leading in Madeenah this year. This is according to Sheikh himself. Only 4 aimma for taraweeh in Madeenah this year.

BintAbee
08-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Crazy I'm not happy coz everything is upside down on the forum. It feels like a house that needs to be tidied :X

Soulja Girl
08-01-2011, 06:47 PM

^Snaps! I'm tryin my best to ignore it though.. :-\

BintAbee
08-01-2011, 06:47 PM
Oh no! I can't even rep! zAk, I still have 4 rak'ah taraweeh and Witr to read

Soulja Girl
08-01-2011, 07:11 PM

..And Sheikh Budair in Madinah :D

BintAbee
08-01-2011, 07:19 PM
And Sheikh Maahir in Makkah...

This dilemma is killing me. How do I listen to both at once? :exhausted

Soulja Girl
08-01-2011, 07:22 PM

^Listenin to Budair now.. Sheikh Maahir later!

Soulja Girl
08-01-2011, 08:10 PM

Beautiful ad3iyah from Haramain today.. :cry:

al Amaanah
08-01-2011, 08:36 PM

amazing tilaawaat and ad3iyah! :cry:

AabiruSabeel
08-01-2011, 11:00 PM

It is said that Shaikh Imad Zuhair Hafiz, Imam and Khateeb of Masjid Quba will be leading Taraweeh with Shaikh Huzaify at Masjid An-Nabawi.

Sample recording of his qira'ah:

Source: Mazameer Aal Dawud forums

A-Brother
08-01-2011, 11:46 PM
Best Link To Watch - VERY CLEAR

YOUTUBE DOT CO DOT UK FOWARD SLASH MakkahLive

youtube.com/makkahlive

AabiruSabeel
08-02-2011, 02:28 AM
Shaikh Salih bin Humaid and Shaikh Salah Al-Budair led the Fajr prayers in the Haramain.

Youtube links for live transmission from the Haramain Shareefain:

http://www.youtube.com/makkahlive
http://www.youtube.com/user/SaudiQuranTv

http://www.youtube.com/user/SaudiSunnahTV

BintAbee
08-02-2011, 03:50 AM
Jazakallah Khair akhee Aabiru Sabeel for that new info. Very beautiful Qira'ah. Waiting to hear him in al Haramul Madaniyy.

BintAbee
08-02-2011, 03:54 AM
They choosing new Muathins for Masjidun Nabawiyy as well :ooh: > http://www.mazameer.com/vb/t139140.html

BintAbee
08-02-2011, 04:00 AM
Sheikh Juhany's Sunday Fajr was beautiful! >http://www.4shared.com/audio/bKoUQ_o...432______.html

webcoran
08-02-2011, 05:14 AM
Salam

Have you seen that at the end of Taraweeh at Madinah, shaykh Hudhayfi did not made the salam after the imam (Sh. Budayr) and stood up directly to continue salat ?

I think it's to let "witr" for later in the night. I did not see any imam do like this in Haramain ma sha Allah

BintAbee
08-02-2011, 02:16 PM

So, things are happening in al haramul Madaniyy!

Sheikh Abdul Majeed As Surai7iyy called out Athaanuth Thuhr today.

Audio: http://www.archive.org/download/Abdu...a_2-9-1432.mp3

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lha-5...embedded#at=34

He is a new Muathin in Masjidun Nabawiyy, the first of five. (He also called out the first Fajr Athaan this morning, but there's no recording of that available yet)

Source: http://www.mazameer.com/vb/t139195.html

Also here's another recording by Sheikh Imaad Zuhair Haafith. This one of Salaatul Isha a few nights ago: http://www.4shared.com/audio/8V2vEAg...________2.html

M.B
08-02-2011, 03:05 PM

Is he a new imam or is he only leading in taraweeh ?

A-Brother
08-02-2011, 03:12 PM
Assalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Tuesday 2 July 2011 | 2 Ramadhaan 1432 AH

Advanced Zamzam dispensers To Replace Orange Drums In The Grand Mosques
arabnews.com/saudiarabia/article477993

5 New Muadhins To Do The Call To Prayer At Masjid Nabawi

The General President of The Two Grand Mosques chaired a Committee to choose new Muadhins for Al Masjid Al Nabawi. The Comittee met nearly 30 muadhins, and the most suitable will be chosen after listening to their voices and asking few questions related to their job. The Comittee included Shaykh Dr. Abdur Rahmaan al Sudays, Imam and Khateeb at Masjid al Haraam, and the "Shaykh of the muadhins", Abdur Rahmaan Khaashiqjee.

الحصين والسديس وخاشقجي يختارون المؤذنين الجدد بالمسجد النبويأصدر الرئيس العام لشؤون المسجد الحرام والمسجد النبوي معالي الشيخ/ صالح بن عبد الرحمن الحصين قراراً بتعيين خمسة مؤذنين للمسجد النبوي الشريف بناءً على محضر اللجنة التي أوصت بترشيحهم.
والجدير بالذكر أن الرئيس العام أصدر توجيهاً بتشكيل لجنة برئاسته وعضوية معالي النائب لشؤون المسجد النبوي الشيخ/ عبد العزيز بن عبد الله الفالح وفضيلة الشيخ الدكتور/ عبد الرحمن بن عبد العزيز السديس إمام وخطيب المسجد الحرام وشيخ المؤذنين بالمسجد النبوي الشيخ / عبد الرحمن بن عبد الإله خاشقجي وسعادة الأستاذ/محمد بن عبد الكريم القويفلي المستشار والمشرف العام على مكتب الرئيس العام أميناً عاماً للجنة وقد رشحت اللجنة لنيل شرف رفع الأذان من مسجد رسول الله في المدينة المنورة كل من :
1- أشرف بن محمد بن حمزة عفيفي. Ashraf Bin Muhammad Bin Hamzah Afiffi
2- إياد بن أحمد بن عباس شكري. Ayadh Bin Ahmed Bin Abbas Shukri
3- سعود بن عبد العزيز بن حسين بخاري. Saood Bin Abdul Aziz Bin Hussein Bukhari
4- عبد المجيد بن سلامه بن عوده السريحي. Abdul Majid Bin Salama Bin _____________ youtube.com/watch?v=lha-5a888rk&feature=player_embedded Click To See The Latest Video Recording Adhan At Masjid Nabawi 02/08/2011:
5- عمر بن نبيل بن حمزة سنبل. Umar Bin Nabeel Bin Hamzah Sonayl
وقد أوصاهم معالي الرئيس العام بتقدير أهمية وشرف وعظم المسؤولية والالتزام بما عليهم من مسؤولية هذا الشرف

Source: mazameer.com/vb/t139140.html

1 New Imam To Be Appointed At Masjid Nabawi

Imad Zuhair Hafez, or Imad Zuhair Abd ElKader Hafez, is a Saudi imam and Qur’an reciter.
Holder of a Doctorate in Islamic Sciences, Imad Zuhair is an accomplished religious man. As imam he had led prayers in many mosques of Madinah. His Qur’an recitations are included in many cassettes which are sold millions of copies all over Muslim world.
Imad Zuhair has participated in numerous Islamic conferences discussing religious matters and held either in Saudi Arabia or beyond.
Imad Zuhair has also gave the Islamic library many works like “Al Manhaj Assahih wa Atharou fi Addaâwa ila Allah”.
Imad Zuhair Hafez is the president and a member of the board directors of The Holy Qur’an Memorization Association of Madinah.

Source: assabile.com/Saudi-Arabia/imad-zuhair-hafez/imad-zuhair-hafez-24.htm

=

Soulja Girl
08-02-2011, 06:10 PM

Five Muadhins appointed..? :ooh: Mashallah, thats quite a few loll.. How many in total now..?

Edit: New Muadhin "Sheikh Abdul Majid bin Salama just gave the Adhan for Isha Salaah.

BintAbee
08-02-2011, 07:23 PM
Sheikh Juhany's last rak'ah was heavy, very heavy!

EDIT: Sheikh Sudais and al Qaasim now leading

Soulja Girl
08-02-2011, 07:37 PM

Sheikh Qaasim's recitation simply breathtakin.. :coolious:

BintAbee
08-02-2011, 07:37 PM
And Sheikhul Muathineen starts tableegh ...

Soulja Girl
08-02-2011, 07:38 PM

^Sheikh Ali Ahmed Mulla..?

BintAbee
08-02-2011, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

Sheikh Qaasim's recitation simply breathtakin.. :coolious:

breathtakin? I like that pun :p

BintAbee
08-02-2011, 07:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

^Sheikh Ali Ahmed Mulla..?

No. Sheikh Nayef Fayda :)

ابن آل مرة
08-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Is it just me, or Sheikh Emaad sounds a bit like Sheikh Ajmy/Sheikh Juhany[old style]/Sheikh Fares Abbad mixed together?

BintAbee
08-02-2011, 07:52 PM
^ :><: And I thought he sounded like Sheikh Hussain Aal Sheikh :X

ابن آل مرة
08-02-2011, 08:02 PM
Not sure if you're talking about his recitation from today, because I didn't listen to it yet. I was listening to his recitation from Full Quran.

Sheikh Husayn aal Shaykh imitated Sheikh Abdullah Khayyat(Rahimahullah) yesterday!! I never heard him start off so fast.

AabiruSabeel
08-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Does anyone know which Shaikhs are standing in First Saff behind Shaikh Sudais?

al Amaanah
08-02-2011, 08:14 PM

:cry: ad3iyah r beautiful!

BintAbee
08-02-2011, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed M.
Not sure if you're talking about his recitation from today, because I didn't listen to it yet. I was listening to his recitation from Full Quran.

Sheikh Husayn aal Shaykh imitated Sheikh Abdullah Khayyat(Rahimahullah) yesterday!! I never heard him start off so fast.
I listened to his Isha from a few nights ago. btw he didn't lead in Masjidun Nabawiyy today. He'll start tomorrow in sha Allah.

Sheikh Hussain Aal Sheikh surely did read like Sheikh Abdullah Khayyaath (ra7imahullah). Subhanallah!

BintAbee
08-02-2011, 08:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
Does anyone know which Shaikhs are standing in Fast Saff behind Shaikh Sudais?
In the *first saff? I didn't watch, I listened over the radio

ابن آل مرة
08-03-2011, 07:10 AM
Does anyone know which Shaikhs are standing in First Saff behind Shaikh Sudais?
Left to right, Sheikh Ibn Humaid, Sheikh Sa'ad Al-Shathri, Sheikh aal Talib.

M.B
08-03-2011, 12:56 PM

I think i seen sheikh budair in makkah watch sheikh sudais taraweeh yesterday and at around 32 mins and the camera zooms in at him lool very funny !. wallaahu calam but i think its him ?.

BintAbee
08-03-2011, 01:51 PM

I neeed help. Bro Abdul Baari once posted a video of Sheikh Budair reciting the poem "labistu thawban rajaa" whereafter I posted a translation of it... Can someone please link me to that? I have no idea how long ago it was and the search is not helping me.

AabiruSabeel
08-03-2011, 03:01 PM

Here's the post by br. 'Abd al-Baari: http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ml#post1309991

And here's the translation: http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ml#post1312293

BintAbee
08-03-2011, 04:50 PM
Jazakallah Khair. Really appreciate it!

A-Brother
08-03-2011, 06:42 PM
Imam Imad Zuhair Hafez Leads The Taraweeh Prayer On 03/08/2011 In Madinah

ابن آل مرة
08-03-2011, 11:42 PM
Sheikh Emad did sound like Sheikh Aal Shaykh today!

Perhaps that is why Sheikh Husayn decided to read like Sheikh Khayyat, so people wouldn't be confused. Although Sheikh Husayn's voice is way high-pitched compare to Sheikh Emad. It is really amazing a Madina Imam imitating a Makkah Imam who passed away long ago. But in Dua Qunoot he went back to his old style.

So many recordings to catch up on..

webcoran
08-03-2011, 11:51 PM
Assalamu 'alaykum

Yes, but I repeat myself, very bad sound at both Madinah & Makkah this year, especially at Madinah. How could you listen the Quran like this subhanAllah ?

It's just a simple equalizer setting to do and they don't do it.

They have a normal sound for the entire year, but when there is the Month of Quran we can't listen it correctly imsad

Can someone know how to contact the channel to they fix the problem please ?

M.B
08-04-2011, 01:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by webcoran
Assalamu 'alaykum

Yes, but I repeat myself, very bad sound at both Madinah & Makkah this year, especially at Madinah. How could you listen the Quran like this subhanAllah ?

It's just a simple equalizer setting to do and they don't do it.

They have a normal sound for the entire year, but when there is the Month of Quran we can't listen it correctly imsad

Can someone know how to contact the channel to they fix the problem please ?

Bro webcoran do u know wat it is first for salatul isha both madinah and makkah are good quality thats because if u notice they just keep the original channel saudi quran or saudi sunnah only but when taraweeh starts they add the saudi 1 channel to saudi quran so the quality goes really bad and even worse the sound and the picture does not go at the same time it exactly the same in madinah!!.

i dont know if u noticed that ?.

A-Brother
08-04-2011, 02:19 PM
The Muadhin Of Madinah Being Shown During The Whole Adhan - youtube.com/watch?v=5CpmzijSq2I = أذان الشيخ عصام بخاري من الحرم النبوي .

$tranger
08-04-2011, 05:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/MakkahLive

j
ust realised how cool that^ link is.... you can pause it if you have to go and watch later! :p

webcoran
08-04-2011, 10:47 PM

Yes i've seen that bro M.B, i think it's because of subtitles.

Subtitles are put in Saudi TV1 and TV2 so i think Quran & Sunna Tv take the video/audio of Saudi TV1 and TV2 to not make 2 times the same work of displaying subtitles exactly at the time when the Shaykh read the aya.

Did you ear this night at Madina ? The sound seem to be clearer ma sha Allah. Al Hamdulillah

Please make du'a for this continue until the end of this month Mubarak, and be more clearer every day - ameen

Wassalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

M.B
08-05-2011, 01:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by webcoran

Yes i've seen that bro M.B, i think it's because of subtitles.

Subtitles are put in Saudi TV1 and TV2 so i think Quran & Sunna Tv take the video/audio of Saudi TV1 and TV2 to not make 2 times the same work of displaying subtitles exactly at the time when the Shaykh read the aya.

Did you ear this night at Madina ? The sound seem to be clearer ma sha Allah. Al Hamdulillah

Please make du'a for this continue until the end of this month Mubarak, and be more clearer every day - ameen

Wassalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

yh alhamdulliah much better madinah was tonight may Allah make it even more better then how it was today Ameen!.

A-Brother
08-05-2011, 02:14 AM
Assalamualaykum Brothers,

Its A Great Blessing Of Allah SWT That He Has Given Us The Ability To Have Love For The Quran And Pious People E.G. The Aaimmah Of The Haram.

By The Way Brothers, I Have No Idea Whether This Has Been Done Or Is Possible, But I Was Thinking Of How Interesting It Would Be To Get And Find Out All The Past Imams Since The Time Of The Beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam.
Either For Makkah Or Madinah Or Both.

Wasalam.

ابن آل مرة
08-05-2011, 05:44 AM
He usually leads Witr and Qunoot in all of the tahajjud. Sometimes he does lead 2nd in taraweeh gets to do duaa.

Please don't forget your brothers and sisters from your Dua, especially our ikhwan in Soorya and Somaal, may Allah grant victory to our brothers there and pour blessed rain in Somaal. may Allah grant victory to all the Mujahideen, in Afghanistan, in Iraq, in Chechnya, in Yemen. may Allah hasten the release for all our Muslim prisoners from the jails of oppressors and Tughat. Ameen

Samiun
08-05-2011, 10:16 PM
:sl:, why aren't the saudis reciting certain duas after each two rakaah's taraweeh like I have back here?

BintAbee
08-06-2011, 07:28 PM

Alhamdulillah aswatalislam is back :)

Hudhaifiyy leading 2nd 10 tonight.

BintAbee
08-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Sheikh Sudais reciting the beginning of A'raaf. I don't know when was the last time he recited this in taraweeh :?

AabiruSabeel
08-07-2011, 04:33 AM

There was no Dua in Makkah last night. Shaikh Sudais just recited Surah Al-Ikhlas in the last rakah, but usually he used to recite the last three Surahs when there is no Dua.

I am not sure about Madinah.

ابن آل مرة
08-07-2011, 05:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee
Sheikh Sudais reciting the beginning of A'raaf. I don't know when was the last time he recited this in taraweeh :?
Last time he started Surat al-A'raf was in 1427 Taraweeh. ( m3u )

( mp3 )

al Amaanah
08-07-2011, 08:08 PM

beauuutiful du3aa by shaykh almu3ayqli today! :cry:

Soulja Girl
08-07-2011, 08:09 PM

beauuutiful du3aa by shaykh albudair today! :cry:

BintAbee
08-07-2011, 08:12 PM

Yes, 2 very beautiful duas. So different in their ways of doing it, but yet so beautiful. MashaAllah! May Allah increase them in good.

BintAbee
08-07-2011, 08:13 PM
but usually he used to recite the last three Surahs when there is no Dua.
Hmm, not as far as I remember....

Soulja Girl
08-07-2011, 08:14 PM

Yes, 2 very beautiful duas. So different in their ways of doing it, but yet so beautiful. MashaAllah! May Allah increase them in good.

^Ameen.. Beautiful tilaawah by Sheikh Shuraim aswel.. :)

..My soul is roaming about in Haramain imsad

BlackMamba
08-07-2011, 10:22 PM
Mashallah sheikh sudais started AlAraf awesome yesterday. This is the first year in a while that they started reciting over a juz/night so early. They usually did that in the last 10 nights in Makkah.

Soulja Girl
08-08-2011, 02:05 AM

You've got to listen to this:
http://www.archive.org/details/MakkahIsha7thAug2011

:wub:

ابن آل مرة
08-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Just started to watch all the missed recordings, and was surprised to see Sheikh Juhany wear white ghutrah on the first night. It has been so long since he wore white mashaAllah. Going in order now inshaAllah. Hopefully will catch up on all the recordings before tomorrow inshaAllah.

PS: Can someone please link me to a HD video link for Sheikh Shuraim's part of Night 2. I tried looking for it, unfortunately wasn't able to find any link in HD.

M.B
08-08-2011, 01:18 PM

It was very surprising to see that sheikh budair was wearing white ghutrah yesterday and black bisht as far as i can remember he has worn that once before !. But he looked :shade:

A-Brother
08-08-2011, 03:57 PM
Is There Any Way To Get The Details Of Imams Before The 1st Date?

• Sheikh Abdullah Al-Sheikh appointed in 1344 and died 1378.

• Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al sheikh; did not find his dates

• Shaykh Abd-al-Zahir(From Egypt) died in 1370.

• Sheikh Hamza Mamedben (From Egypt) died in 1392.

• Sheikh Abdullah Khayyat appointed imam in 1373, died in 1415.
  • Sheikh Mohammed Samh died in 1399.
  • Sheikh Abdullah Al-Khulayfi was appointed in 1373, died in 1414.
  • Sheikh Abdullah Al-Shalan died in 1417.
  • Sheikh Mohammed Subayyal was appointed in 1385.
  • Sheikh Abdul-Bary Ath-Thubayti appoined in 1410 to 1414.
  • Sheikh Ali Jaber appointed in 1401 to 1409, he died in 1426.
  • Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Al Huthayfi Imaam from 1408 to 1410.
  • Sheikh Saleh bin Humaid appointed in 1411.
  • Sheikh Abdur-Rahman As Sudais appointed imam in 1404.
  • Sheikh Saud bin Ibrahim As-Shuraim appointed imaam 1412.
  • Sheikh Omar Subayyal appointed imam in 1413 , he died in 1423.
  • Sheikh Khayyat appointed imam in 1418.
  • Sheikh Saleh At-Talib was appointed imam in 1423.
  • Shiekh Maahir Al-Mu'ayqali was appointed imam in 1428.
  • Sheikh Abdullah al-Juhany was appointed in 1426 (1428 permanent) .
  • Sheikh Khalid Al-Ghamidi was appointed imam in 1428.
  • Sheikh Faisal Al-Ghazzawi was appointed imam in 1428.
  • Sheikh Adil Al-Kalbani was appointed in 1429.

Soulja Girl
08-08-2011, 07:34 PM

I lovvveee Sheikh Qaasim's recitation.. Its just simply mind blowing.. :coolious:

[Sheikh has just started Surah Anfal]

BintAbee
08-08-2011, 07:38 PM

I'm listening to Makkah. They back to 1 juz from today. Sheikh Juhany and Sheikh Nayef were awesome in al Juhany's last 4 rak'aat. Subhanallah! I can't describe it imsad :phew

BintAbee
08-08-2011, 07:51 PM

Almost dua time in Makkah

BintAbee
08-10-2011, 05:59 PM

Sheikh Maahir made dua for Syria last night:

Ooh Sheikh Nayef's Athaan is beautiful :wub:

A-Brother
08-11-2011, 03:08 AM
Sheikh Hussayn Ali Sheikhs Recitation Was Really Different Than Before. This Years Taraweeh Recitation Is Nice To Listen Too.
We Should Also Go And Find Out The Meaning Of The Words Of Allah By Sitting In The Company Of The Knowledgeable .

BintAbee
08-11-2011, 03:32 AM

One recitation that has to be listened to is last night's recitation by Sheikh Juhany especially the 6th, 9th and 10th rak'ahs. :thumbs_up

A-Brother
08-11-2011, 02:36 PM

Ooh Sheikh Nayef's Athaan is beautiful :wub:

Type اذان جميل للشيخ نايف فيده In Youtube.

ابن آل مرة
08-11-2011, 06:33 PM
SubhanAllah..Sheikh Shuraim is reciting so slowly, in tahajjud style!

Must listen..amazing. I am glad he got a different part finally after like 4 years.

PS:wallaaaaahiiii he just ended a ayat in his ooolldddd rare style! the 1413 style!

Soulja Girl
08-11-2011, 06:46 PM

^Amaaazing what can I say.. Sheikh gettin a lil emotional at "Wa rafa3a abawaihi 3alal 3arsh.." :cry:

ابن آل مرة
08-11-2011, 06:51 PM
I am speechless. Just the way he controlled himself, then went into ruku'. MashaAllah wala hawla wala quwwata illa billah. may Allah protect our Sheikh from all evil and bless him.

I will have to listen to today's recording and show you guys what I am talking about. The way he used to end it in 1413-1414. Last time he did it was in 1429 Surah Hud. He stretches the word..like "KhasireeeEen" "SabireeeEn" Love it wallah.

Soulja Girl
08-11-2011, 06:53 PM

^Ameen at your du3a.. Its called sheer beauty, just can't get over how beautiful tilaawah is today..

Soulja Girl
08-11-2011, 08:01 PM

Emotional du3a by Sheikh Maahir.. imsad

BintAbee
08-11-2011, 08:18 PM

Urghhh I didn't listen to Shuraim today! Was praying taraweeh. But I heard Sheikh Maahir's emotional dua :cry:

ابن آل مرة
08-11-2011, 09:57 PM
Alright..here we go. Here are the comparisons. The Sheikh almost read in the same tone he read Sura Yusuf on last day taraweeh in 1414. That day Sheikh read complete Surah Yusuf and the video is available on youtube. From 1412 to 1414, there are recordings of Sheikh which I can listen to million times and not get tired of it. Like I said before he used to end certain ayats/kalaam in a unique, special, amazing way.. No one can copy that exactly, not one bit. It is really hard. Many of the Imams of Haram have special way of ending ayats. Especially Sheikh al-Qasim and sometimes Sheikh Husayn. though they do it normal occasions, but Sheikh Shuraim even back in the day used to do it rarely, mostly in 1413 and 1414 tahajjuds. I do sound crazy noticing such tiny details. Also every time he ended the ayat in that style, he used to have this abnormal delay for split second, before continuing. 99% of the time he paused.

This is from 1413 Tahajjud, from Surat al-Baqarah. http://www.4shared.com/audio/XdYbvCK...judBaqara.html He ends it "Wallahu maa' as-sabireeeeeEn"

This is 1414 Sura Yusuf, last day taraweeh. http://www.4shared.com/audio/Mirdi0u3/1414Yusuf.html "KhaatieeeEn"

From today.

Sura al-Fatiha from 2nd rak'aat. http://www.4shared.com/audio/sjXjjCM...2thNight1.html "Maaliki yawm ad-din" old style.

From today Sura Yusuf, old school ending. http://www.4shared.com/audio/ABwVE1_...chool1432.html "KaaathibeeeEn"

Emotional part for those who missed it.

وَرَفَعَ أَبَوَيْهِ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ وَخَرُّوا لَهُ سُجَّدًا

http://www.4shared.com/audio/IlRVg6_w/______.html

Like one brother on Mazameer said today. Sheikh Shuraim + Surah Yusuf = Truly from heart.

$tranger
08-12-2011, 06:59 PM
Masha'Allah! sh.Juhany just blew that away!

Soulja Girl
08-13-2011, 07:37 PM

Beautiful recitation from Haramain.. Don't want it to end.. :'(

Sheikh Budair smashin it wiv Surah Isra.. :coolious:

webcoran
08-14-2011, 07:51 PM

Shaykh Sudays end surah Ta-ha, begins shaf'i witr

Ma sha allah great recitation of this surah, very emotional

A-Brother
08-15-2011, 03:06 AM
Is It Me Or Did Both Sheikh Juhany And The Mukkabir Sheikh Ahmed Ali Mullah Tune Change In The Taraweeh Prayers.

BintAbee
08-15-2011, 08:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Adam51210
Is It Me Or Did Both Sheikh Juhany And The Mukkabir Sheikh Ahmed Ali Mullah Tune Change In The Taraweeh Prayers.
Yes, both changed their tunes. Here's a recording of last night's Sura Maryam by Sheikh Abdullah al Juhany> http://www.archive.org/download/Joha...any-Mariam.MP3

Recorded by brother Muhammad Usaamah Khayyaath (may Allah reward him)

Insaanah
08-15-2011, 10:11 AM

I haven't been able to listen to or watch much of the taraweeh prayers, but Sheikh Juhany put his full heart and soul into Surah Maryam yesterday.. subhaanallah the first few rak3aat were simply amazing. I've never heard him reciting so beautifully before..

Recorded by brother Muhammad Usaamah Khayyaath (may Allah reward him)
As in Sheikh Usaamah Khayyaat?

BintAbee
08-15-2011, 10:16 AM
^Welcome my dear! :wub: I've been missing you..

Yes, I'm exceptionally impressed by Sheikh Juhany this year, masha Allah. Tbh, I listen to him while eating my dessert, but I have to stop eating because his recitation is so stunning!

format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
As in Sheikh Usaamah Khayyaat?
No. Brother Muhammad Usaamah Khayyaath (Yes, Sheikh Usaamah's son :))

A-Brother
08-15-2011, 01:53 PM
If Im Not Mistaken, I Assume There Will Be No Dua E Qunoot Dua Today? As Im Sure Once Every Year In Taraweeh During The Middle Of Ramadahan They Dont Have The Dua. Normally Its The 14th Night...

A-Brother
08-15-2011, 01:56 PM
15th Night * * *

Youtube Title And Link: Makkah taraweeh 2010 (Night 15) Witr (No Dua Today) Sheikh Sudais

youtube.com/watch?v=qhZ3rCcC9oE

Soulja Girl
08-15-2011, 02:20 PM

If Im Not Mistaken, I Assume There Will Be No Dua E Qunoot Dua Today? As Im Sure Once Every Year In Taraweeh During The Middle Of Ramadahan They Dont Have The Dua. Normally Its The 14th Night...
^I'm sure Sheikh Sudais skipped du3a last week.. :><:

al Amaanah
08-15-2011, 07:04 PM

^ yeh he did. beautiful tilaawaat today maasha Allah! :cry:

al Amaanah
08-15-2011, 07:53 PM

great ad3iyah! :thumbs_up

$tranger
08-15-2011, 08:05 PM
Sh.Mahir getting confused today :(

A-Brother
08-16-2011, 12:20 AM
Sheikh Esam Ali Khan Changed His Tune As Well Today In The Maghrib Salaat.

Imagine How Hard It Must Be, To Concentrate When Leading At Masjid Haram. 1000 People Doing Tawaaf And Sometimes People Look At The Imam Whilst The Taraweeh Is In Progress.

Can Someone Update This List Of Muadhins

Sometimes In Madinah The Muadhins Are Shown And Theres About 9-10 People Showing. 7 In The Front Row And 3 At The Back. Can You Please Update The List Below.

Muadhins At Masjid Haram
  1. Ali Ahmed Mulla
  2. Mohammed Ali Shaker
  3. Ibrahim Mohammed Hassan Al-AlAbbas
  4. Majid Ibrahim Al-AlAbbas
  5. Farouk Abdulrahman Hadrawi
  6. Sheikh Naif bin Salih Wa'dhudeen
  7. Ahmed Abdullah Basnawi
  8. Toufik Khouj
  9. Isam bin Ali Hasan Khan
  10. Ahmed bin Ali Hasan Nuhas
  11. Ahmed bin Yunus Ishaq Hauja
Muadhins At Masjid Nabawiyy
  1. Sheikh Abdul Rehman Kashikjee
  2. Sheikh Abdul Rehman Bassamji
  3. Sheikh Mohammed Majid Hakeem
  4. Sheikh Esam Bukhari
  5. Sheikh Houssain Afifi
  6. Sheikh Faisal Abdul Malik
  7. Sheikh Muhfil Meyan

A-Brother
08-16-2011, 12:52 AM
To Be Honest. Nowadays People Just About Know Who Sheikh Sudais And Sheikh Shuraim Is. How Many People Do You Think Who Have Come To Madinah Realised That There Was A New Imam Appointed In Ramadhan. Its Shocking After Looking At The Threads Of 'Imams Of The Haramain' That People Have Something In Common. I Never Knew About This Thread However If I Had Known I Would Have Defo Joined. Last Year I Got To Pray Salaat Next To Sheikh Juhany, Sheikh Sudais, Sheikh Talib And Sheikh Ghazawii And I Think 1 More.

Janazah Namaz Is So Easy To Pray Namaz Next To The Shiekhs. Basically You Can Pray A Hands Width Away. Straight After Namaz Wherever You Are In The Haram, Get To The Place Under The Muadhin Box Where The Janazahs Are Bought. But You Have To Realise Hes Going To Lead So Its Against Respect To Meet The Imams At That Point. The 1st Day Of Taraweeh Is Usually Doubtful So To Get A Place Behind The Imam Where Taraweeh Takes Place Is So Easy. And Together With Getting A Seat There, You Will Get To Meet All The Muadhins Who Come Past And You Can Have A Chat With The Guards. I Sat There Last Year And Got To Meet Muadhins Like Sheikh Ahmed Ali Mullah And Farooq Hadhrawi And Had A Little Conversation With The Sheikh Ali Mullah.

In Madinah You Can Meet All The Imams If You Really Want To. You Can Even Get To Meet Them In The Room On The Right Which Is After The Double Door At The Front. You Have To Know What Your Doing And See How Everything Works. Like After Witr The Imams Go Home. So Get To The Front, And Theres No Guards Usually But Sometimes They Are For Imams Such As Sheikh Hudhaifi And Sheikh Budair But Even If They Are They Dont Mind Unless A Big Crowd Start Coming To Meet Them.

al Amaanah
08-16-2011, 07:57 PM

amaaazing tilawaat and ad3iyah today in al 7aramain sub7aan Allah! :cry:

BintAbee
08-17-2011, 02:02 PM
Sheikh Esam Ali Khan Changed His Tune As Well Today In The Maghrib Salaat.

Imagine How Hard It Must Be, To Concentrate When Leading At Masjid Haram. 1000 People Doing Tawaaf And Sometimes People Look At The Imam Whilst The Taraweeh Is In Progress.

Can Someone Update This List Of Muadhins

Sometimes In Madinah The Muadhins Are Shown And Theres About 9-10 People Showing. 7 In The Front Row And 3 At The Back. Can You Please Update The List Below.

Muadhins At Masjid Haram
  1. Ali Ahmed Mulla
  2. Mohammed Ali Shaker
  3. Ibrahim Mohammed Hassan Al-AlAbbas
  4. Majid Ibrahim Al-AlAbbas
  5. Farouk Abdulrahman Hadrawi
  6. Sheikh Naif bin Salih Wa'dhudeen
  7. Ahmed Abdullah Basnawi
  8. Toufik Khouj
  9. Isam bin Ali Hasan Khan
  10. Ahmed bin Ali Hasan Nuhas
  11. Ahmed bin Yunus Ishaq Hauja
Muadhins At Masjid Nabawiyy
  1. Sheikh Abdul Rehman Kashikjee
  2. Sheikh Abdul Rehman Bassamji
  3. Sheikh Mohammed Majid Hakeem
  4. Sheikh Esam Bukhari
  5. Sheikh Houssain Afifi
  6. Sheikh Faisal Abdul Malik
  7. Sheikh Muhfil Meyan

Btw, it was Sheikh Ahmad Khouja for Athaanul Maghrib on Monday night.

Here's the complete lists:

format_quote Originally Posted by بدر الحجاز
|| أسماء جميع مؤذني الحرم المكي الشريف الــ 13 || حفظهم الله وبارك فيهم ,,

1- شيخ المؤذنين: نايف صالح فيده
2- الشيخ المؤذن: فاروق عبدالرحمن حضراوي
3- الشيخ المؤذن: أحمد عبد الله بصنوي
4- الشيخ المؤذن: أحمد علي النحاس
5- الشيخ المؤذن: أحمد يونس خوجة
6- الشيخ المؤذن: توفيق عبد الحفيظ خوج
7- الشيخ المؤذن: عبد العزيز أسعد ريس
8- الشيخ المؤذن: عصام علي خان
9- الشيخ المؤذن: علي أحمد ملا
10- الشيخ المؤذن: ماجد إبراهيم العباس
11- الشيخ المؤذن: محمد سراج معروف
12- الشيخ المؤذن: محمد علي شاكر
13- الشيخ المؤذن: محمد يوسف مؤذن

format_quote Originally Posted by بدر الحجاز
|| أسماء جميع مؤذني الحرم النبوي الشريف الــ 17 || حفظهم الله وبارك فيهم ,,

1- شيخ المؤذنين: عبد الرحمن بن عبد الإله خاشقجي.

2- الشيخ المؤذن: عصام بن حسين بخاري.
3- الشيخ المؤذن: محمد بن ماجد حكيم.
4- الشيخ المؤذن: سامي بن محمد ديولي.
5- الشيخ المؤذن: كامل بن صالح نجدي.
6- الشيخ المؤذن: عبد المطلب بن صالح نجدي.
7- الشيخ المؤذن: حسين بن حمزة عفيفي.
8- الشيخ المؤذن: فيصل بن عبد الملك نعمان.
9- الشيخ المؤذن: مصطفى بن عثمان نعمان.
10- الشيخ المؤذن: حسن بن عبد الستار بخاري.
11- الشيخ المؤذن: حسين رجب.
12- الشيخ المؤذن: عمر يوسف كمال.
13- سعود بن عبد العزيز بن حسين بخاري.
14-عمر بن نبيل بن حمزة سنبل.
15-عبد المجيد بن سلامة بن عوده السريحي.
16- إياد بن أحمد بن عباس شكري.
17-أشرف بن محمد بن حمزة عفيفي .

Soulja Girl
08-18-2011, 11:55 AM

http://www.archive.org/details/August182011MadeenahFajr

:wub:

Wish he'd use that tune more often.. imsad

A-Brother
08-18-2011, 01:16 PM
Jazakallah For The Above Post. Any Chance There Can Be A Transliteration In English Of The Names?
Every Time I Watch The Prayers ( Salaat ). I Remember Doing Iftari With The Afghani Guy In The Turban And Many Times I Prayed Taraweeh Just Behind Him In The Last Few Days Of Taraweeh Last Year. And On The Last Day, We Rang One Of The People Who Always Are Behind The Imam In Every Salaat In Madinah And Got A Chance To Meet Sheikh Hudhaifi As Well As Being Able To Do Iftari With Some Of The Guards And Those ' Sheikhs' Who Work In The Offices. And Upstairs Where I Did Iftari, They Had The Same Carpet As In Roze Mubarak. The Green Carpet. This Was In The Room Where We Did Iftari.

I Agree With The Above Comment. I Love It When Sheikh Salaah Al Budair Prays Like That. Hes Prayed Like That Before If I Can Remember. And It Was One Of The Surahs In Amma Para.

al Amaanah
08-18-2011, 07:51 PM

again amaaazing tilaawaat and ad3iyah today maasha Allah! :cry:

A-Brother
08-19-2011, 09:50 AM
Today Madinah Fajr - Sheikh Salaah Muhammad Al Budair - Surah Qiyamah - A Must Listen -

Today Jummah - Sheikh Ali Abdur Rahmaan Al Hudhaifiyy -

Today Jummah As Was Already Mentioned In The Rota - Sheikh Saalih Abdullah bin Humaid

Soulja Girl
08-19-2011, 12:41 PM

Can't forget Surah Yusuf, Sheikh Shuraim.. It was on another level totally! :)

al Amaanah
08-19-2011, 07:49 PM

:thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

Soulja Girl
08-19-2011, 07:57 PM

Ad3iyah beautiful as ever.. :cry:

A-Brother
08-20-2011, 01:28 AM
Check Out The New Masjid Haram Expansion Plan: arabnews.com/saudiarabia/article491057.ece

S_87
08-20-2011, 01:41 PM
the haram is soooooo full at the moment, for some reason they are blocking off entrances early even though further in there are spaces:omg: will inshaAllah got in a few days time for Qiyam.

AabiruSabeel
08-20-2011, 03:34 PM
The rota was announced earlier so I don't think they will change it. It was the same as the last year.

BintAbee
08-20-2011, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S_87
the haram is soooooo full at the moment, for some reason they are blocking off entrances early even though further in there are spaces will inshaAllah got in a few days time for Qiyam.
They used to do that back in the days (like 10 years ago :hiding:).. I remember 27th night when they only allowed my dad in and sent my mum and I back... they sometimes don't let you in even though there's space coz everyone is standing in the pathways...

AabiruSabeel
08-20-2011, 06:00 PM
Yesterday's 3rd rakah recorded from the roof of the Haram: http://www.archive.org/download/Shai...ight3rakah.mp3

BintAbee
08-21-2011, 12:31 PM
1- شيخ المؤذنين: نايف صالح فيده
2- الشيخ المؤذن: فاروق عبدالرحمن حضراوي
3- الشيخ المؤذن: أحمد عبد الله بصنوي
4- الشيخ المؤذن: أحمد علي النحاس
5- الشيخ المؤذن: أحمد يونس خوجة
6- الشيخ المؤذن: توفيق عبد الحفيظ خوج
7- الشيخ المؤذن: عبد العزيز أسعد ريس
8- الشيخ المؤذن: عصام علي خان
9- الشيخ المؤذن: علي أحمد ملا
10- الشيخ المؤذن: ماجد إبراهيم العباس
11- الشيخ المؤذن: محمد سراج معروف
12- الشيخ المؤذن: محمد علي شاكر
13- الشيخ المؤذن: محمد يوسف مؤذن

1- شيخ المؤذنين: عبد الرحمن بن عبد الإله خاشقجي.
2- الشيخ المؤذن: عصام بن حسين بخاري.
3- الشيخ المؤذن: محمد بن ماجد حكيم.
4- الشيخ المؤذن: سامي بن محمد ديولي.
5- الشيخ المؤذن: كامل بن صالح نجدي.
6- الشيخ المؤذن: عبد المطلب بن صالح نجدي.
7- الشيخ المؤذن: حسين بن حمزة عفيفي.
8- الشيخ المؤذن: فيصل بن عبد الملك نعمان.
9- الشيخ المؤذن: مصطفى بن عثمان نعمان.
10- الشيخ المؤذن: حسن بن عبد الستار بخاري.
11- الشيخ المؤذن: حسين رجب.
12- الشيخ المؤذن: عمر يوسف كمال.
13- سعود بن عبد العزيز بن حسين بخاري.
14-عمر بن نبيل بن حمزة سنبل.
15-عبد المجيد بن سلامة بن عوده السريحي.
16- إياد بن أحمد بن عباس شكري.
17-أشرف بن محمد بن حمزة عفيفي

Any Chance There Can Be A Transliteration In English Of The Names?
Makkah:

1. Sheikhul Muathineen: Nayef Saalih Fayda
2. Sheikh Faarooq Abdur Rahmaan Hadhraawiyy
3. Sheikh Ahmad Abdullah Basnawiyy
4. Sheikh Ahmad Ali Nuhaas
5. Sheikh Ahmad Yoonus Khouja
6. Sheikh Tawfeeq Abdul Hafeeth Khouj
7. Sheikh Abdul Aziz As'ad Rays
8. Sheikh Isaam Ali Khan
9. Sheikh Ali Ahmad Mullah
10. Sheikh Majid Ibraheem Abbaas
11. Sheikh Muhammad Siraaj Ma'roof
12. Sheikh Muhammad Ali Shaakir
13. Sheikh Muhammad Yoosuf Muathin

Madeenah:
1. Sheikhul Muathineen Abdur Rahmaan Abdul Ilaah Khashaqji
2. Sheikh Isaam Hussain Bukhari
3. Sheikh Muhammad Maajid Hakeem
4. Sheikh Saami Muhammad Daywali
5. Sheikh Kaamil Saalih Najdi
6. Sheikh Abdul Muttalib Saalih Najdi
7. Sheikh Hussain Hamzah 'Afeefy
8. Sheikh Faisal Abdul Malik Nu'maan
9. Sheikh Mustafa 'Uthmaan Nu'maan
10. Sheikh Hasan Abdus Sattaar Bukhari
11. Sheikh Hussain Rajab
12. Sheikh 'Umar Yoosuf Kamaal
13. Sheikh Su'ood Abdul Aziz Hussain Bukhari
14. Sheikh 'Umar Nabeel Hamzah Sunbul
15. Sheikh Abdul Majeed Salama 'Awdah Surai7iyy
16. Sheikh 'Iyaad Ahmad Abbaas Shukriyy
17. Sheikh Ashraf Muhammad Hamzah 'Afeefy

BintAbee
08-21-2011, 12:58 PM
PS: Can someone please link me to a HD video link for Sheikh Shuraim's part of Night 2. I tried looking for it, unfortunately wasn't able to find any link in HD.
Did you find it? Just wanna bring up this post so someone can provide the link

Muadhin Box
It's called "Mukabbariyyah"...

BintAbee
08-21-2011, 01:03 PM

Oh yes! Did you all see the minaret above the clock tower sparkling/shining during Athaan? It started from yesterday Fajr Athaan..... here's the video:

It's so that people who can't hear the Athaan can see those lights shining during Athaan.

Recording by brother Badr al Hejaz from Mazameer

BintAbee
08-21-2011, 01:09 PM
Night 16, Sura Hajj by Sheikh Maahir. He used the same awesome tune that he used in last years Sura Yoosuf, Masha Allah! > http://www.4shared.com/audio/qycJmLh...432______.html

Night 20 dua, best of this year so far by Sheikh Maahir. May Allah protect him and reward him. > http://www.4shared.com/audio/2XOcm-j...0__143211.html

BintAbee
08-21-2011, 03:05 PM

Ramadhaan 27th, 1413. Qunoot by Sheikh..........click on the link :p

http://www.4shared.com/audio/fwW9Lw6..._1413____.html

ابن آل مرة
08-21-2011, 04:45 PM
Did you find it? Just wanna bring up this post so someone can provide the link
No but InshaAllah most likely it will be available after Ramadan since it takes a lot of time for to upload HD videos.

JazakAllah khair for posting the 1413 Dua. Soon inshaAllah, all recordings from both Taraweeh and Tahajjud by Sheikh Shuraim from 1412-1432 audio will be available. Abu Mohammed will post the rest slowly inshaAllah. may Allah enable them for their amazing efforts.

BintAbee
08-21-2011, 06:14 PM
^How's this quality :?

S_87
08-22-2011, 03:15 PM

They used to do that back in the days (like 10 years ago :hiding:).. I remember 27th night when they only allowed my dad in and sent my mum and I back... they sometimes don't let you in even though there's space coz everyone is standing in the pathways...
oh this year they have been good about pathways, pretty organised. straight after isha they have been clearing them or atleast leaving a lil path so you can go through

Soulja Girl
08-22-2011, 06:30 PM

http://www.archive.org/details/August222011MadeenahFajr

End of Surah Balad, beautiful.. :)

BintAbee
08-22-2011, 06:52 PM

Ahh!!!! Ahh!! What is Sheikh Juhany doing today???!!! Ahh!!!!

Soulja Girl
08-22-2011, 06:59 PM

^Why, whats he doin loll..? He changed his tune nah.. :><:

BintAbee
08-22-2011, 07:02 PM
^Yeah! But its like i dunno scary :skeleton: and I don't know he just reads in a way that MAKES you listen! and keep quiet :nervous:

Soulja Girl
08-22-2011, 07:05 PM

loll.. I loved it.. xD Dad noticed the change in tune too, surprisingly.. :p

What Surah they prayin in Madinah..? Ghaafir? I love.. :D

BintAbee
08-22-2011, 07:08 PM
Yeh when parents notice the change then you know there's something... coz my sis told me mum stopped to listen to Sheikh Maahir's Sura Hajj the other night too.

Hmm, not watching Madeenah... Whose leading there now?

Soulja Girl
08-22-2011, 07:11 PM

Yeh when parents notice the change then you know there's something... coz my sis told me mum stopped to listen to Sheikh Maahir's Sura Hajj the other night too.

Hmm, not watching Madeenah... Whose leading there now?
Bless.. :) x

You're not..? Then I say listen, tis Sheikh Budair.. :wub:

Don't hate me but next week this time there may not be taraweeh.. :cry:

BintAbee
08-22-2011, 07:15 PM
^Oh! imsad

Sheikh Budair just started Fussilat and Sheikh Maahir is still on Ghaafir

Soulja Girl
08-22-2011, 07:17 PM

^Wuuut..? I thought Makkah were ahead all this time..? :hiding:

ابن آل مرة
08-22-2011, 08:30 PM
^How's this quality

JazakAllah khair. But when you play it in 720p, you can tell its not really HD. The sound is excellent although. barakAllahu feeky

Sheikh Juhany, may Allah protect him, was just something else not just today, but this whole Ramadan. But today he did read in two different Maqaams. When he read in Hijaaz, he sounded just like Sheikh Mohammed Ayyoub. may Allah protect them both.

Live recordings of the Sheikh from Masjid al-Haraam. By Brother Yazeed of Mazameer. Jazaahullahu khayr.

This is in Sabaa Maqaam..although in the middle he did read a bit in Hijaazy.
http://www.4shared.com/audio/k-wD7_8...3__1432__.html

This is the more serious tone, in Hijaaz maqam.
http://www.4shared.com/audio/1qmuSOk...432______.html

AabiruSabeel
08-22-2011, 10:19 PM
The way Shaikh Junahy recited لمن الملك اليوم... لمن الملك اليوم؟ ... الملك اليوم لله الواحد القهار was just ... no words to describe it.

AabiruSabeel
08-23-2011, 11:02 AM
Brother Ahmed M. posted the links just above my post.

Here are they again: http://www.4shared.com/audio/k-wD7_8...3__1432__.html
and http://www.4shared.com/audio/1qmuSOk...432______.html

Soulja Girl
08-23-2011, 08:06 PM

Breathtakin tilaawah by Sh. Juhany, Maahir & Qaasim (HA) :D

..and only five/six day remainin :hiding:

Sheikh Subayyil, does he ever lead Salah any more..? :(

ابن آل مرة
08-23-2011, 09:53 PM
I actually heard that Sheikh Subayyal is officially still Imam of Masjid al-Haram, but due to his age and number of Imams in Makkah he does not lead. Cause when he used to lead up til 2007, there were only 6 Imams. So they needed him to lead since the Imams were busy with other duties. Then Sheikh Juhany and Sheikh Mahir came around in mid 07 then Sheikh Khalid and Sheikh Faisal, so it actually opened up a lot of time for the older shuyookh to work things they were not able to before. Plus, I don't think they have official release for Imams, or retirement. Unless it's a arrest or suspension as it has happened before. Not sure though, wallahu 'alam.

PS: I thought those recordings of Sheikh Juhany were live from Masjid al-Haram, but they are just regular broadcast recordings. It did sound a bit like live recording though.

BintAbee
08-24-2011, 09:55 PM
PS: I thought those recordings of Sheikh Juhany were live from Masjid al-Haram, but they are just regular broadcast recordings. It did sound a bit like live recording though.
They are recorded from radio if I remember correctly

Soulja Girl
08-25-2011, 11:01 PM

Mashallah Sheikh Hussein recitin so sweetly, I likey.. :wub: Never heard him pray like that before.. :ooh:

Beautiful tilaawah By Sh. Shuraim and Budair as usual el yawm.. :)

$tranger
08-26-2011, 06:56 PM
soooo wana be in Makkah right now :(

JAM PACKED - masha'Allah

BintAbee
08-26-2011, 07:00 PM
^I know! imsad

tw009
08-28-2011, 06:25 PM
I SO wish I was there imsad

BintAbee
08-28-2011, 06:48 PM
Sheikh Hudhaifiyy is leading now.... Is this first 10???

So he's not doing khatam dua this year???

Ya Rabb, let it be Al Bidair

BintAbee
08-28-2011, 06:56 PM
^I think it was 10 rak'aat, but he just read more than half a juz

Soulja Girl
08-28-2011, 06:59 PM

Can't believe Ramadan already over.. :cry:

Anyone else feelin a change in the atmosphere? *sigh*

Insaanah
08-28-2011, 10:31 PM

Simply beautiful du3a by Sheikh Sudais. His du3a seemed to have a very different quality to it this year; really serene and calm, composed, melodious and poetic, yet still equally if not more so fervent in wanting it to be answered.

Interesting that those listening to and watching the du3a were also mentioned by him, that the du3a be made a blessed du3a for those making it, those present there, and those listening to it and watching it.. Also, I like how he prayed for Syria, Libya, Yemen and Somalia. He also mentioned those who mock the Islamic sharee3ah. All very relevant to what is going on in the world today.

Allahumma taqabbal du3a, ameen.

format_quote Originally Posted by tw009
I SO wish I was there
I do too. But I was thinking what a blessing it is even to be able to watch or listen to it. But I agree, nothing like being there.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-29-2011, 04:37 AM
Just watched the khatam dua' recording, amazing as every year masha'Allah. But the number of people this year was incredible...and for some reason I kept thinking how amazing, unreal, and just epic it would be if the Messenger (saw) was the one standing there leading these hundreds of thousands of people in Salah and dua', with Abu Bakr (ra) and Umar (ra) and some of the other Companions behind him. Dunno why, was just a thought I had when I saw the incredible amount of people all over there and thought to myself that this is the Ummah of the Messenger (saw) and what a sight it would be to see them and the ones from before and after racing to see him (saw) at the Pond. I hope I'll be one of them.

ابن آل مرة
08-29-2011, 01:18 PM
Jazakum Allahu khairan wabarik feekum.

It is nice to hear that Sheikh Sudais mentioned the countries and mentioned about those who mock the Law of Allah سبحان وتعلى. I have not watched it, but inshaAllah I will. I am glad Sheikh Sudais made Duaa' for them, especially as he was criticized on issues somewhat related to this, which I would not like to get into. But InshaAllah I will listen to it later.

As for Madina, I am surprised Sheikh aal Sheikh got to do khatm for 2 years straight. Perhaps it has something to do with Sheikh Hudhaify's age, but Allah knows best. Also, Sheikh aal Sheikh is the 2nd most senior Imam in Madinah after Sheikh Hudhaify. Not including, Sheikh al-Thubaiti شفاه الله

may Allah grant victory to the Mujahideen fighting to eradicate the man made laws and bring back the 'Izzah Islam and Muslimeen had. may Allah hasten the defeat and fall of all the tyrants, in Arab lands and in the lands of the Kuffaar.

M.B
08-29-2011, 02:12 PM

Has anyone realised mashAllah sheikh Ale Sheikh really stepped up his game this year he really lead alot compare to the other imams mashallah. sheikh budair was nowhere to be seen for the last few days perhaps he will lead salatul eid wallahu'alam.

In the iftar video the king talks to sheikh juhany for a little bit and then sheikh sudais jumps in only if there was sound we would be able to hear what they are talking about . maybe he was praised for the way he has been leading this ramadhan :D

Soulja Girl
08-29-2011, 04:12 PM

Sheikh Hussein's Maghrib today was a beauty mashallah.. :wub: ..'Innalladheena qaalu rabbunallahu thummasstaqaamu..'

BintAbee
08-29-2011, 04:50 PM
It's Eid in Saudi!!!!!!!

BintAbee
08-29-2011, 04:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.B
sheikh budair was nowhere to be seen for the last few days
I read that he had to go to Ahsaa2 (his home city) because his mother was sick shafaahallah

BintAbee
08-29-2011, 05:05 PM
^Ibn Humaid.... Apparently they saw it in certain places..

Soulja Girl
08-29-2011, 05:13 PM

Apparently they predicted Eid would be on Tuesday beforehand.. :><:

I read that he had to go to Ahsaa2 (his home city) because his mother was sick shafaahallah
^Ameen.. No wonder he's not been leadin any Salah.. =(

BintAbee
08-29-2011, 06:34 PM
^Yeah now I know what you mean .... check this out > http://awwamn.blogspot.com/2011/08/b...D9%8A%D8%A9%29

webcoran
08-30-2011, 10:01 AM
Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

'Eed Mubarak to all - Taqabalallahu minna wa minkum - ameen

BintAbee
08-30-2011, 10:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Nobody posted Du'a from 27th night here?
http://www.archive.org/download/Nigh...eikhSudais.mp3

al Amaanah
08-30-2011, 12:59 PM

3eed mubaarak all! taqabbal Allaho minaa wa minkom saali7 al a3maal!

AabiruSabeel
08-31-2011, 03:43 PM

Eid Mubarak all. May Allah accept the prayers, fasts and all the good deeds.

May Allah grant her quick recovery. That must be the reason why Shaikh Emad Zuhair Hafiz lead all the 10 rakat Tahajjud on 27th night. I was expecting Shaikh Budair for the Dua.

Anyway, here's one of his recordings from inside Masjid Nabawi. Fajr of 26th Ramadhan, the last Fajr he prayed there this Ramadhan. http://www.archive.org/download/Shai...qqah_13-37.mp3

Soulja Girl
09-02-2011, 09:48 AM

Sheilkh Usaamah Khayyat for Jumu3ah in Makkah today, Sheikh Hussein in Madinah. :)

AabiruSabeel
09-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Last week's Shaikh Shuraim's khutbah was very emotional

BintAbee
09-03-2011, 08:07 AM
^29th July was the last time he gave khutbah. I was expecting him to give khutbah yesterday, but I don't know maybe he's on holiday...

AabiruSabeel
09-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Surah Ar-Rahman and Surah Al-Waqi'ah by Shaikh Ali AbdurRahman Hudhaify, recorded from inside Masjid An-Nabawi.

He is emotional in Surah Ar-Rahman.

al Amaanah
09-04-2011, 03:59 PM

beautiful tilaawah maasha Allah by shaykh almu3ayqli :thumbs_up

bsyed
09-05-2011, 12:46 AM
beautiful! Subhanallah.

A-Brother
09-05-2011, 12:49 AM
Assalamu-alaykum.ww

Respected Scholars & brothers.
Please pray for Shaikh Salah Al-Budair who is currently serving a suspension for making duaa against the jews.
How unfortunate!
Apparently he did this a few times in the month of ramadhan without the permission of the Saudi royal family.
In this clip he reads this specific duaa on 9 minutes and 30 seconds.

youtube . com /watch?
v=wIrw5vCFdHc

AabiruSabeel
09-05-2011, 03:01 AM

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon. ^Where did you get that information from?

اللهم احفظنا واحفظ ائمة المسلمين من الفتن ما ظهر منها وما بطن

M.B
09-05-2011, 01:58 PM

I think last time someone said that sheikh salah went to his mother who was ill and now his on suspension ? subhnAllah . sheikh sudais made exactly the same dua several times i remember and the king was in the haram :hmm:

But wallahu'alam i hope its not.

Is this from sunniforum ?

A-Brother
09-05-2011, 02:22 PM
I Think What It Is, People Just Assume Things And Make It Into A Form Of Email And So That Email Gets Spread Around But Probably Aint True. I Just Posted It To See If Anyone Can Confirm It Or Has Also Recieved This Email. I Feel We Should Ignore That And Just Wait Till He Leads Again. Theres No Source For This Email.

Sorry For Any Confusion.

A-Brother
09-05-2011, 04:43 PM
Sheikh Saad Al Ghamdi Tone Being Recited By Sheikh Juhany On 23rd Night. Anyone Agree? This Is Last 4 Rakaats
And Sheikh Hussayn Ali Sheikh After Reciting Surah Mursalaat.

A-Brother
09-07-2011, 11:10 PM
Sheikh Juhany Only Did Dua Once During Taraweeh Prayers In Makkah? Year 2007

Watching Sheikh Shuraim Taraweeh Dua Brought Back Memories. Year 2002

webcoran
09-10-2011, 12:50 AM
Sheikh Juhany Only Did Dua Once During Taraweeh Prayers In Makkah? Year 2007
Assalamu 'alaykum

He did it more than once in 2007

you can check it : http://www.islam-fr.com/tarawih/1428-page-12.html

Wa 'alaykum salam

A-Brother
09-11-2011, 10:08 AM
The Respected Sheikh Salaah Muhammad Al Budair Has Led The Congregation In Prayer For Fajr Today In Madinah.

A-Brother
09-13-2011, 10:25 PM
Does Not This Muadhin Sound The Same As The New Current Muadhin At The Prophets Mosque?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrKM0...eature=related

ابن آل مرة
09-15-2011, 03:00 PM
The Easiest Way to Memorise Texts

Based on article by Sheikh `Abd al-Muhsin al-Qāsim

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Being regular in memorisation, not overwhelming oneself big portions and taking it step-by-step has been the way of the scholars.

Imām az-Zuhri said, “We only gathered this knowledge with one hadith, two hadith, one issue, two issues (meaning in small amounts).”

Texts can be divided into three types: (i) Ahādith, (ii) Prose and (iii) Poetry.

How much to memorise?

* If it is ahādith: 3 ahādith per day
* If it is Prose: 5 lines per day
* If it is Poetry: 3 abyāt (lines) per day

How to memorise?

* Repeat the amount that you wish to memorise x20, and the best time for this is after Fajr.
* After `Asr or Maghrib, repeat what you memorised at Fajr again x20.
* The next day before you move onto your new amount, revise what you learnt the day before x20.
* Then recite what you what you memorised from the beginning of the particular text until you reach your current lesson.
* After that, begin your new lesson of memorisation in the same manner.
* Repeat this method daily, until you complete the text and your memorisation becomes strong.

This is the course of action one should undertake for every text, along with maintaining review of memorisation, reading and studying books, attending the lessons of scholars, and asking questions pertaining to the issues of knowledge.

The way to make memorisation firm and established is repetition, and there is no memorisation without repetition. This is the way of those firm in knowledge.

Abu Ishāq ash-Shīrāzi would repeat what he wanted to memorise x100. Al-Kayā al-Harrāsi would repeat x70.

The following is a story which will make it clear to you that the lack of repetition is a cause of forgetfulness:

Ibn al-Jawzi said, “al-Hasan (meaning Ibn Abi Bakr an-Naysābūri) told us a story about a jurist who would repeat his lesson many times in his house.

So an elderly woman who was in his house said to him, ‘By Allāh, even I have memorised it! (because the man was repeating so many times).’ So the man asked her recite it to him, and so she did.

After a few days the man came back to the woman and said, ‘Recite to me that lesson’ to which she replied, ‘I did not memorise it (meaning she had forgotten).’

The man said, ‘I repeated the lesson so that I am not afflicted with that which afflicted you (i.e. forgetfulness).’”

How to revise texts?

If a person memorises different texts covering a variety of subjects, then every month, one should revise all those texts which they have memorised, and this will make one’s memorisation firm, and facilitate quick recollection.

http://alhanbali.wordpress.com/2011/...emorise-texts/

BintAbee
09-15-2011, 07:57 PM
^Jazakallah Khair for sharing... here's something similar: http://khaldun.wordpress.com/2010/03...of-the-quraan/

ابن آل مرة
09-16-2011, 11:51 PM
Wa iyyaki.

and jazaakAllahu khayr for the link. Here is a small clip of the Sheikh giving lesson in Masjid al-Nabawi. You can't see him because he is surrounded by students. You can hear him correcting the brother.

BintAbee
09-17-2011, 12:21 PM

Awesomeness! > http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...mmad-ayub.html.... He sounds just like Sheikh Juhany, Subhanallah!

ابن آل مرة
09-17-2011, 01:17 PM
Ma Sha' Allah. Sheikh Ayyoub حفظه الله, can not be put on same scale when it comes to Qurraa'. His ustaadh, Sheikh Khalil al-Rahmaan al-Qaari' حفظه الله is a well known, respected Sheikh. I can imagine Sheikh al-Juhany حفظه الله reciting in same Hijaazi style if it was in a gathering. Sheikh al-Qaari's son Sheikh Mahmood al-Qaari' حفظه الله is the Imaam of Masjid al-Qiblatain. Even his voice is just amazing subhanAllah.

Sheikh Abu Mahmood Al-Qaari'

Sheikh Mahmood Al-Qaari'- You can see the resemblance of Sheikh al-Juhany, Sheikh Ayyoub, and his father in his style..Very nice.

The Sheikhein.
حفظهما الله

I have few personal favorites of Sheikh Ayyoub, they are from taraweeh year 1420. In sha' Allah I will post them soon.

BintAbee
09-17-2011, 06:28 PM
^Sheikh Mahmood al Qari came to SA last year. He led Maghrib in one of the Masaajid in Durban and then he gave a small talk/lecture thereafter..

A-Brother
09-17-2011, 11:30 PM
^Sheikh Mahmood al Qari came to SA last year. He led Maghrib in one of the Masaajid in Durban and then he gave a small talk/lecture thereafter..
Did He Come To Masjid E Noor ? The Mosque Where Hadhrat Shaykh Maulana Yunus Patel R.A Used To Deliver His Talks:
Website1
Website2

Watch The Live Broadcast Of Prayers From Makkah And Madinah Live Including 24 Hour Broadcast

1. Sheikh Muhammed Al-Subayyil and Sheikh Abdullah Al Khulaifi Complettion Of Taraweeh.mp3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?j6pi3jc31rb377s
2. Sheikh Muhammed Al-Subayyil Esha.mp3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?42ltvv265atplk3
3. Sheikh Muhammed Al-Subayyil Taraweeh.mp3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?rshcrw1jwnhjq66
5. Sheikh Hussayn Ali Sheikh Old Recitations - http://www.4shared.com/dir/5036297/6...citations.html
4. Sheikh Shuraim Emotional Recitation:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjyuDt9c4w0&feature=related

BintAbee
09-19-2011, 05:08 PM
Did He Come To Masjid E Noor ? The Mosque Where Hadhrat Shaykh Maulana Yunus Patel R.A Used To Deliver His Talks:
He led Maghrib in Masjid Hilaal, but I think he did lead Fajr in Masjid Noor, but I didn't record that :(

AabiruSabeel
09-19-2011, 09:06 PM
Did I share the 29th night Tahajjud recordings from behind the mukabbir?

Here it is: http://www.archive.org/download/Shai...t_MyRecord.mp3

This one's recorded by AMH: http://www.archive.org/download/Shai...AMHsRecord.mp3

BintAbee
09-20-2011, 10:33 AM
^Very, very beautiful masha Allah!

Soulja Girl
09-23-2011, 10:09 AM

This brought a tear to my Eye

Lucky girl she is mashallah.. :)

AabiruSabeel
09-23-2011, 11:30 AM
Today's Khutbah was by Shaikh Usamah Khayyat. It is expected that Shaikh Shuraim will give the Khutbah next week, inshaAllah.

Today's Fajr by Shaikh Abdullah Juhany:

A-Brother
09-24-2011, 04:31 PM
Its Amazing How We Rarely See The Imams Breaking Salaat For Some Reason Or Doing Sajdah Sahw In The Harams.
Imagine The Amount Of Concentration That Is Needed. If The Mistakes In Salat Were Not Made In The Time Of The Prophet SAW Would We Have Even Known What To Do For Example When To Make Sajdah Sahw E.T.C And What Would Have Been Our Reaction If We Hadn't Been Taught That. The Life Of The Prophet SAW Teaches Us Each And Everything.

Soulja Girl
09-24-2011, 05:25 PM

Check this out:
Madinah Maghrib
(Surah Al 3asr & Al Ikhlas) Sheikh Hudhaify
Sheikh left during Salah for some reason. (Bad throat)
He said: انتظرو دقيقة (Wait for a min)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hIiX...layer_embedded

Allah give him shifa and a life filled wih barakah.. :)

Akhi Adam, is it just a coincidence Sheikh happened to leave Salah, and you happened to say this.. :ooh: Subhanallah loll..

ابن آل مرة
09-24-2011, 08:21 PM
Most likely he remembered there was something on His Bisht. That is why he was taking it off while leaving to clean off the Najas, if that's what it was. It wasn't wudu as he would have take much longer or a available Sheikh or knowledgeable Musalli would have led the Salat. He came back and you can see he didn't wear the Bisht correctly as he was in hurry. Allahu 'Alam. But I don't think it had anything to do with soar throat. May Allah protect him and prolong his age.

A-Brother
09-24-2011, 09:31 PM
Brothers And Sisters, I think there was something on the Respected Sheikh Ali Abdur Rahmaan Al Hudhaifiyy Bisht... if you look carefully you can see him trying to discover what is on the sleeve on the bisht. the reason for the change of tune was because he had to rush again to lead the congregation in Salaat. Which ever mosque you'd be in and if you were the imam and you made an error, you automatically start panicking and you can be heard breathing heavily. Its natural. The Respected Sheikh Ali Abdur Rahmaan Al Hudhaifiyy has the responsibility in leading thousands in congregation Although Sheikh Ali Abdur Rahmaan Al Hudhaifiyy Is Much Older Than The Other Imams. Whilst The Camera Is Turned Away, You can also hear Sheikh Ali Abdur Rahmaan Al Hudhaifiyy telling those behind or the responsible person behind what the problem was.They can't just put any substitute imam to lead the congregation. however in Makkah, Zuhr Salaat is lead by someother Shaykh Who Is Not The Main Imam. May Allah Grant Sheikh Ali Abdur Rahmaan Al Hudhaifiyy Barakah In His Age.

Shaykh Mahir Once Did Sajdah Sahw During Taraweeh Salaat Last Year On The 16th Or 17th Night Last Year which we rarely see - shows hwo much concentration is needed whilst leading in the Grand Mosques.

Sheikh Ali Abdur Rahmaan Al Hudhaifiyy Once Saw The Prophet SAW In A Dream Which Was.... That The Messenger Of Allah SAW Said To Him That He Should Carry On Leading At Masjid Nabawi. - This Was Possibly at a time when Sheikh Ali Abdur Rahmaan Al Hudhaifiyy was going to stop leading there.

Allah Knows Best.

$tranger
09-26-2011, 12:56 PM
Masha'Allah
Shaikh Hudhayfi is just such a :shade:

A reminder and example that our actions should be for Allah ALONE (and not to worry what people may say)

Ps. I'm sure it was because the shaikh realised he didn't have wudu :-\

Soulja Girl
09-26-2011, 09:50 PM

Surah Ar Ra3d recited by Sheikhain Hudhaifi and Ghazzawi (HA) in today's Isha Salah.. Different choice of aayaat though. :)

A-Brother
09-27-2011, 04:35 PM
Brothers And Sisters, Peace Be Upon You....

I Have No Idea Whether The Imam Of Makkah Has Read In The Tune He Did Before, But I Had To Keep Playing It Today Again And Again. This Was The Fajr Salaat. So Did The Mukabbir Sound Different Througout The Salaat. Only If We Knew The Meaning For The Recitation. If Im Not Mistaken.... Some Of The Ayaats Had Been Recited Recently By Another Imam Perhaps Sheikh Sudais?

BintAbee
09-27-2011, 05:35 PM
^:wa:

It was very beautiful! Masha Allah. Sheikh Khalid has some awesome tunes :thumbs_up... He recited the end of Sura Ahzaab.

AabiruSabeel
09-28-2011, 09:55 PM
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...l=1#post671020

So my brothers what you just saw in the video above is sort of an after image, it's a Sunnah come to life Masha-Allah and it was beautiful.

A-Brother
09-28-2011, 11:27 PM
The Respected Shaykh Hussayn Ali Sheikh Recited Ayaats From Surah Rahman Today So Slowly And Beautifully. Only If We Understood The Full Meaning Of The Ayaats.

May Allah Create The Means For Us To Visit The Blessed City Of Makkah And Madinah.

Soulja Girl
09-29-2011, 02:46 PM

You know the Grand Mufti of Saudi and Sheikh Hussein, are they by any chance related to each other..?

AabiruSabeel
09-30-2011, 12:25 PM
Today's Khutbah was by Shaikh Sa'ud Ash-Shuraim.

A-Brother
10-05-2011, 09:17 AM
Bismillahirahmaniraheem
Assalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Wednesday 5 October 2011 | 7 Zul Qa'dah 1432 AH

Was Just Listening To The Eid Takbeers From Previous Years And Thought Id Share The Links Below.

To The Above Post: There Was One Day Where Sheikh Khalid Al Ghamdis Recitation Was Very Different To His Normal Tune. Surah Haqqah By Sheikh Salah Al Budair. Sheikh Sudais Maghrib Salaat < All A Must Listen. And The Latest Friday Jummah By Sheikh Saud As Shuraim And Finally The Fridays Where Surah Sajdah And Insaan Are Read.

Click For Live Broadcast Of The Prayers At The Holy Mosques In Makkah And Madinah Including 24 Hour Live Broadcast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh5_UAZ33sc - 40 Salaat And Salam Durood Book | A Dua Of Shaykh Maulana Yunus Patel Saheb Rahmatullahi Alayh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wUE4kfhn2g - Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad Naqshbandi | Leicester | Masjid Umar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxx2bkpRjlo - 'Dil Badal De' Couplets Recited By Shaykh Maulana Yunus Patel Saheb Rahmatullahi Alayh

Muadhins At Masjid Haram Giving Out The Adhan With Thier Video
  1. Sheikh Ali Ahmed Mulla Click Here
  2. Sheikh Muhammad Yusuf Click Here
  3. Sheikh Mohammed Ali Shaker Click Here
  4. Sheikh Ibrahim Mohammed Hassan Al-AlAbbas
  5. Sheikh Majid Ibrahim Al-AlAbbas Click Here
  6. Sheikh Farouk Abdulrahman Hadrawi - Click Here
  7. Sheikh Muhammad Siraj Maaroof Click Here
  8. Sheikh Naif bin Salih Wa'dhudeen Click Here
  9. Sheikh Ahmed Abdullah Basnawi - Click Here
  10. Sheikh Toufik Khouj Click Here
  11. Sheikh Isam bin Ali Hasan Khan Click Here
  12. Sheikh Ahmed bin Ali Hasan Nuhas Click Here
  13. Sheikh Ahmed bin Yunus Ishaq Hauja Click Here
Eid Takbeers From Previous Years

Click The Following Link:

Beautiful Sunnats Of The Beloved Nabi | Online Book | 37 Pages | Free Download |FREE!
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...EE!&highlight=

Very Easy!How To Perform Umrah | Hajj AND Ziyaarah BOOKS | Downloadable | Purchasable
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...ble&highlight=

Respect For The Sacred Cities:
http://www.alhuda-academy.org.uk/Leaflet3.pdf

$tranger
10-05-2011, 09:04 PM
I think he didn't take the bisht with him? he left it there itself? Maybe it was something on the hand, he noticed blood or something that broke the wudhu? Allahu A'lam. That doesn't matter for us. The only thing we learn is the amount of taqwa sheikh is blessed with, MashaAllah. It takes a lot of courage to do that in front of thousands of people. May Allah give us some amount of such taqwa and remove the fear of people from us, Ameen.
A shaikh was just telling us how Shaikh Hudhayfi ran to one of the zumzum tanks to do wudhu (as the dedicated wudhu areas are so far away) *still gives me goosebumps :-\ *

Rahimahullah

AabiruSabeel
10-06-2011, 10:29 AM
^In taraweeh? I think he did the Sajdah and then recited Surah Dhuha instead of starting Al-Anfaal.

'Abd al-Baari
10-06-2011, 09:53 PM
Assalaamu 'alaykum,

Amaazing recitation by our respected Shaykh hafidhahullahu ta'ala, must listen.

Been a while since I posted here, hope everyone is well.

A-Brother
10-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Jazakallah For The Video Above....Once Whilst Waiting For Taraweeh When Being In The Second Saff Last Year I Had To Go To Do Wudhu And Went In Front Of Where The Imams Enter From... There Are Fountains All Around That Area....When The Imams Enter, There Is A Room On The Left, And If Im Not Mistaken There Is Another Room After That Too..

BintAbee
10-07-2011, 01:07 PM

Sheikh Juhany's Fajr 25 Sep was awesome!

And yes Sheikh Khalid did not make Sajdah Tilawah in Wed Fajr (I heard it live over the radio)... He just ended A'raaf and then recited tasmiyah aloud and then read Dhuha..very beautiful salaah

zAk, you should follow the RSS feed of haramainrecordings, so its easier to follow haramain salaah..

A-Brother
10-08-2011, 10:58 PM
Please Can Someone Find The Video For This Recording Of Sheikh Abdul Rahman As Sudais Or Get The Recording In Mp3 Format?
Surah Sajdah And Surah Insaan/Dahr Recited On A Friday Fajr.....

http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...kh-sudais.html

ابن آل مرة
10-09-2011, 04:24 PM
Last Dua Qunoot by Sheikh Shuraim in Masjid Al-Haraam

Complete Surat Al-Israa' from 1432 Taraweeh- Excellent Audio quality.

This channel has some rare recitations of Sheikh Sudais, Sheikh Hudhaifi from 80s.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMaavia

ابن آل مرة
10-09-2011, 08:35 PM
I just read that our Sheikh 'Ali Al-Hudhaifi is possibly suspended over his last Khutbah. It's not confirmed but it's likely. It looks like Sheikh Qasim came in to replace the Sheikh for Ishaa'.

A-Brother
10-09-2011, 11:10 PM
Awamiya Rioters Denounced In Friday Sermons

BintAbee
10-10-2011, 02:29 PM

25 Sep Fajr by Sheikh Juhany > http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...mber-2011.html

Today's exceptionally emotional Fajr by Sheikh Budair > http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...r-2011_10.html

M.B
10-10-2011, 03:08 PM
I just read that our Sheikh 'Ali Al-Hudhaifi is possibly suspended over his last Khutbah. It's not confirmed but it's likely. It looks like Sheikh Qasim came in to replace the Sheikh for Ishaa'.

Source ? would he not be suspened for jummah not for normal salah ? I heard that the government listens to the khutbah beforehand but wallahu'alam.

Budayr was amazing for fajr today and maghrib for the past few days very emotional not seen him like this for long may Allah preserve him.

M.B
10-10-2011, 03:16 PM
Just listened to the khutbah by sheikh hudaify and subhnAllah very nice khutbah i must say. May Allah reward the sheikh Brother Ahmed i would not be suprised if they house arrested the sheikh again.

BintAbee
10-10-2011, 05:33 PM
Source ?
http://www.mazameer.com/vb/t144800.html

It is unfortunately true...

BintAbee
10-10-2011, 07:42 PM

ابن آل مرة
10-11-2011, 01:03 AM

Source ? would he not be suspened for jummah not for normal salah ? I heard that the government listens to the khutbah beforehand but wallahu'alam.

Budayr was amazing for fajr today and maghrib for the past few days very emotional not seen him like this for long may Allah preserve him.

It's all over the internet, although the oppressive Saudis trying not to publicize it since the Sheikh is well respected. Trying to impress their Western masters, they put this one on the Sheikh for trying to incite "sectarian" division as he called the Shias by their true names "Rawaafid". He also pleaded for revoking their citizenship as they caused massive riots in Eastern province, Awamiyah. May Allah hasten the destruction of all the Rawaafid and their supporters.I ask Allah to return Sheikh 'Ali Al-Hudhaifi at Masjid al-Nabawiyy.

I am disgusted how low they went again to remove such a Senior Sheikh, who has been Imam of the Haramain for 34 years. How dare they? It shows they have no respect for the scholars. Considering the Sheikh is not among the harsh ones. So imagine what the Shuyookh like Khalid Ar-Rashid, and Sheikh Sulaiman Al-'Ulwaan went through. Thousands of brothers and Mashaaikh imprisoned.

al Amaanah
10-11-2011, 04:50 PM

salaatul 3ishaa2 was beautifully recited by shaykh aal taalib today maasha Allah!

ابن آل مرة
10-11-2011, 06:10 PM

It seems like Sheikh Hudhaifi's removal won't be a short one. Not many influential 'Ulamaa are left to intervene for the Sheikh. It was Sheikh Ibn Baz رحمه الله back then in 1998 who put pressure on the Saudis to bring back Sheikh 'Ali, including the pressure from thousands of Muslims in Saudi. The youth need to rise up and demand for his return, especially if they claim they love the Mashaaikh. The media isn't exactly helping the situation either, as they love to follow the Western culture, so they want the unity with the Rawaafid.

حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

Insaanah
10-12-2011, 01:41 PM

It is saddening to hear about Sheikh Hudhaifi's removal. I hope he is re-instated soon. I wonder if he would have been removed if he had criticised the protesters if they hadn't been Shi'a. Then his speaking out against them would be considered praiseworthy by the king.

[The like option isnt working for me for the past few days :-(]
I tried four times on one post yesterday before it eventually worked.

ابن آل مرة
10-12-2011, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah

It is saddening to hear about Sheikh Hudhaifi's removal. I hope he is re-instated soon. I wonder if he would have been removed if he had criticised the protesters if they hadn't been Shi'a. Then his speaking out against them would be considered praiseworthy by the king.
Of course they wouldn't remove him if the protesters were Sunni. I can't even imagine Saudis rising up against Abdullah and his co. Just look at how nationalistic propaganda is increasing day by day in Saudi, especially among the Shabab. He is "King of hearts" and "Khadim al-Haramain" after all. The only ones who would rise up would be the strict brothers on the right path, path of Jihad. In shaa' Allah it will happen.

Recently, I have fallen in love with Sheikh Shuraim's recitations from 1418, especially tahajjud. This is a very good clip. Look at 0:18 seconds. A guard breaks his salat and goes to stop someone from coming towards Sheikh Shuraim. You can see the person on left getting pushed. Most likely it was either madman or a Shia who hates the Imams.

BintAbee
10-12-2011, 08:16 PM

Beautiful Maghrib and Isha in Makkah tonight

And I don't think it's possible to get RSS feeds on comments.... :><:

A-Brother
10-13-2011, 10:55 PM
Sheikh Hussayn Ali Sheikh Is Back....Most Likely He Would Lead The Jummah Salaah However It Could Be Shaykh Salah Al Budair As He Hasn't Led The Jummah Salaat In A Long Time.

And Probably Sheikh Salih Ali Talib This Week Unless Shaykh Khayaat Comes And Leads The Jummah Salaah.

ابن آل مرة
10-14-2011, 04:50 PM
Sheikh Shuraim will be in India in late November for the annual Peace conference in shaa' Allah. It is confirmed, and another Imam from Masjid an-Nabawy will also accompany hm, (Sheikh Al-Budair most likely), it's not confirmed yet who. :w:

BintAbee
10-14-2011, 05:01 PM
And I don't think it's possible to get RSS feeds on comments.... :><:
It is possible... at the end of the post click on "Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)"

M.B
10-14-2011, 05:13 PM
Sheikh Shuraim will be in India in late November for the annual Peace conference in shaa' Allah. It is confirmed, and another Imam from Masjid an-Nabawy will also accompany hm, (Sheikh Al-Budair most likely), it's not confirmed yet who. :w:

It will be sheikh zuhair hafidh delivering khutbah on the 18th of nov and sheikh shuraim on the following one inshAllah. I thought sheikh mohsin al qasim would be the one who would come or sheikh Budair.

I am suprised that sheikh shuraim would come for a second time mashAllah.

BintAbee
10-14-2011, 05:15 PM

I don't know how many of you good people use twitter, but this is a link to Sheikh Salaah al Bidair's page > http://twitter.com/#!/slah1971 It is his personal twitter account.

ابن آل مرة
10-14-2011, 05:23 PM

It will be sheikh zuhair hafidh delivering khutbah on the 18th of nov and sheikh shuraim on the following one inshAllah. I thought sheikh mohsin al qasim would be the one who would come or sheikh Budair.

I am suprised that sheikh shuraim would come for a second time mashAllah.

Yes akhi, a brother just told me it will be Sheikh 'Imaad. jazak Allah khayr. Since they said "Imam Masjid al-Nabawi" I am guessing the Sheikh 'Imaad will replace Sheikh Hudhaifi for taraweeh, maybe plus another Imam. But I hope Sheikh Hudhaifi will return to lead the prayers and Khotabs.

M.B
10-14-2011, 05:32 PM

I meam this twitter page how can we trust that its the sheikhs page? not to be funny or anything but it just does not feel right maybe the sheikhs son or students keep it up like the students of sheikh muhsin al qasim made this page for him www.a-alqasim.com

BintAbee
10-14-2011, 05:48 PM
^I know what you mean, but someone posted it on mazameer and others asked whether it is Sheikh's personal page or whether it is run by a fan of his... and the brother replied that it is Sheikh's personal twitter page...

BintAbee
10-14-2011, 06:02 PM
Sh Ghamdi finished Surah A'raaf in the second rakah. And recited Surah Dhuha(Skipped Sijdah tilawat).
^In taraweeh? I think he did the Sajdah and then recited Surah Dhuha instead of starting Al-Anfaal.
^In today's Fajr. Dont think the vid I saw was edited. Allahu A'lam.
And yes Sheikh Khalid did not make Sajdah Tilawah in Wed Fajr (I heard it live over the radio)... He just ended A'raaf and then recited tasmiyah aloud and then read Dhuha..very beautiful salaah
Link to salaah > http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...ober-2011.html

Sheikh's reply with regard to this salaah > http://www.4shared.com/photo/s980vk6...or_khalid.html

Rough translation:
"May Allah be good to you. I did not wish to make sajdah because I feared that there will be confusion amongst the musallis. Some of them will make ruku and some will make sajdah. And I intended to teach the people the permissibilty of leaving out the sajdah and the manner of doing that, especially at the end of a sura and the permissibilty of saying the tasmiyyah aloud sometimes and I intended completing in Anfaal, but I changed to Dhuha during the salaah because I saw it is more connected to His saying 'inna waliyyiyallahu' that which....."

A-Brother
10-15-2011, 03:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoajCokkst8

You Can Hear Shaykh Hudhayfee At The Time Of Takbeer Tahreema Saying Allahu Akbar

Updated Page: http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...-As&highlight=

A-Brother
10-15-2011, 03:51 PM
Please Help Fill In The Following:

EID Salaat And Khutbah Lead By The Following Imams For The Past Years:

Year 1420 EID Al Adha - Sheikh Abdur Rahmaan Abdul Aziz As Sudais
Year 1420 EID Al Fitr -
Year 1421 EID Al Adha - Sheikh Omar Subbyyil Rahimahullah
Year 1421 EID Al Fitr
Year 1422 EID Al Adha
Year 1422 EID Al Fitr
Year 1423 EID Al Adha - Sheikh Usaamah Abdullah Al Khayyaath
Year 1423 EID Al Fitr
Year 1424 EID Al Adha
Year 1424 EID Al Fitr - Sheikh Abdur Rahmaan Abdul Aziz As Sudais
Year 1425 EID Al Adha - Sheikh Abdur Rahmaan Abdul Aziz As Sudais
Year 1425 EID Al Fitr -
Year 1426 EID Al Adha - Sheikh Abdur Rahmaan Abdul Aziz As Sudais
Year 1426 EID Al Fitr - Sheikh Saalih Muhammad Aal Talib
Year 1427 EID Al Adha - Sheikh Saalih Muhammad Aal Talib
Year 1427 EID Al Fitr -
Year 1428 EID Al Adha - Sheikh Sa'ood Ibraheem Ash Shuraim
Year 1428 EID Al Fitr - Sheikh Saalih Abdullah bin Humaid
Year 1429 EID Al Adha - Sheikh Saalih Muhammad Aal Talib
Year 1429 EID Al Fitr - Sheikh Saalih Abdullah bin Humaid
Year 1430 EID Al Adha - Sheikh Usaamah Abdullah Al Khayyaath
Year 1430 EID Al Fitr - Sheikh Saalih Abdullah bin Humaid
Year 1431 EID Al Adha - Sheikh Abdur Rahmaan Abdul Aziz As Sudais
Year 1431 EID Al Fitr - Sheikh Saalih Abdullah bin Humaid
Year 1432 EID Al Adha -
Year 1432 EID Al Fitr - Sheikh Saalih Abdullah bin Humaid
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MADINAH: The General Presidency of the Affairs of the Two Holy Mosques is considering the appointment of reserve imams in the Grand Mosque in Makkah and the Prophet’s Mosque in Madinah to correct the accredited imams when they make mistakes in Tilawah (recitation of the Qur’an) and to replace them in case of any emergency, local daily Al-Watan reported Friday.

Sheikh Saleh Al-Hossain, president of the Affairs of the Grand Mosque and the Prophet’s Mosque, said the suggestions he had received recently on the need to appoint reserve imams were highly important.

He said, however, not only is there a need for such appointments, but also a need to formulate a mechanism and a schedule that the imams of the Two Holy Mosques should follow. “This (the mechanism and schedule) would be announced in the coming few days,” he added.

A number of scholarly students called for the appointment of reserve imams, citing many incidents during which imams had to be replaced during prayer time following an emergency. They particularly referred to a recent incident in the Prophet’s Mosque when a judge stepped in to lead the Asr prayer when the imam did not show up.

Director of public relations at the presidency Ahmad Al-Mansour said the appointment of reserve imams was left to the discretion of the president of the Affairs of the Two Holy Mosques depending on the reports and suggestions made to him.

He said the imams of the two holy mosques rarely make mistakes and that most of the time many religious scholars pray in the front lines and can therefore correct them when they err. The daily, on the other hand, said only the sound systems in the Prophet’s Mosque were designed to identify and filter the voices near the imams and pass only the voices of the accredited imams.

Arab News =
http://arabnews.com/saudiarabia/article518222.ece

AabiruSabeel
10-15-2011, 06:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoajCokkst8

You Can Hear Shaykh Hudhayfee At The Time Of Takbeer Tahreema Saying Allahu Akbar
Yes, it's his voice and maybe he's the one standing there on left corner at 1:49.

BintAbee
10-16-2011, 08:45 AM

Even though I don't understand every word, I think this is so awesome!

http://www.mazameer.com/vb/t145167.html

Year 1432 EID Al Adha - Sheikh Abdur Rahmaan Abdul Aziz As Sudais
??

M.B
10-16-2011, 03:12 PM

It said that at a time of asr there was a emergency and a judge had to step in does anyone know when that was and what happened ?

I have this feeling that they are going to bring soo many new imams to madinah dont think they are going to change anything in makkah InshAllah it will be khair as long as the imams at the moment lead.

ابن آل مرة
10-17-2011, 04:09 AM
lol @ the cat.

Sheikh At-Thubayti's style used to be almost same as Sheikh Shuraim's, rather it looks like Sheikh Shuraim used to imitate him. Listen to the Sura Al-Fatiha and you can tell the similarity.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!