/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ma3aSalaama for good

May Ayob
08-04-2011, 01:50 PM
I don't know if anyone will take me seriously anymore, But I'm not really in good health and I'm leaving this Forum.I wanted to just leave because I said enough good byes but I thought it would be more polite if I say it finally; Thank you all and Ramadan Mubarak, Please keep me in your Duaa and Sorry to anyone I've hurt

Salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
al Amaanah
08-04-2011, 01:52 PM
:salamext:

shafaaki Allah wa 3afaaki ukhtee, take care of urself and ramadaan mubaarak to u too.

:w:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-04-2011, 03:36 PM
wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Uktee if that is what you will then take care of yourself inshaa'Allaah.

but there is no harm in taking break ya uktee?

may Allaah SWT grant you good health and grant you beautiful happiness in this life and the akhirah Aameen

Ramadhaan Mubarak!

Ramadhan
08-04-2011, 03:45 PM
:sl:

May Allah SWT gives you good health and always protect you in this dunya and akhirah. ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asiyah3
08-04-2011, 03:55 PM
Ramadan Mubarak to you too, sister. :) Will miss you. Thank you too for being here with us.

May Allah heal you, protect you and love you.

All the best

Who Am I?
08-04-2011, 04:11 PM
:sl:

Take care of yourself and get well, and inshallah you will return soon.

I will miss your thought-provoking threads here.

جوري
08-05-2011, 04:56 PM
I wish you wouldn't go, spend Ramadan with us.. insha'Allah you're in my du3as.. and there is nothing to forgive I tried to give you a rep but couldn't :embarrass

May Ayob
08-05-2011, 07:55 PM
Thank you all so very much! I am shy; You're so kind and considerate..
I appreciate all of your responses as I thought no one will reply,
I don't know if I'll be back soon But Maybe? Insha'Allah? One should have hope.I'll probably visit at Eid though for sure.

Jazakum Allah O Khair

format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
I wish you wouldn't go, spend Ramadan with us.. insha'Allah you're in my du3as.. and there is nothing to forgive I tried to give you a rep but couldn't
Thank you a special one; Yes please remember me in your Duaa's
There's nothing to forgive, Eh? Come on you're just being humble, What I did was shameful I wrongly judged you but I learnt a good lesson,Again Thank you for forgiving me, And Believe me you don't need to give me any reputation points because I will still respect and love you my sister but you're just generous because you just gave me one hours ago

Salaam- And Barak Allah feekum all -May God bless you all. :)

جوري
08-05-2011, 07:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by May Ayob
Thank you a special one; Yes please remember me in your Duaa's
There's nothing to forgive, Eh? Come on you're just being humble, What I did was shameful I wrongly judged you but I learnt a good lesson,Again Thank you for forgiving me, And Believe me you don't need to give me any reputation points because I will still respect and love you my sister but you're just generous because you just gave me one hours ago

Salaam- And Barak Allah feekum all -May God bless you all.
Not being humble, being truthful.. pls. believe that.. I can't think of a good reason why you would go? the forums' more inflammatory sections are closed for Ramadan and you can even further restrict yourself to the sections of interest..

insha'Allah, Allah swt will grant you fast shifaa'a yes you'll be in my du3a..

wasalamu 3lykoum wr wb

xxx

Yanal
08-06-2011, 01:28 AM
Asalam alaikum,

Insha'Allaah Allah will help you and ease your pain and the situation you are in. All the best in the future,insha'Allaah you will be in my duas,ameen to all duas on this thread.

Amat Allah
08-06-2011, 12:19 PM

Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

I wish you could stay here honey, I really love you and your presence here brings happiness to my heart O Part of my heart...

Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon His Messenger; Muhammad Bin Abdillah...

May Allah be with you habibati and grant you a speedy recovery and ease all you pain and your way in this life and the after life and keep you healthy, happy, pleased and close to Him always and forever and May Allah fill your heart my beloved dear and precious sister and friend with the endless Sabir, Taqwaa, Imaan and His rememberance endlessly

I ask Allaah The Supreme, Lord of the magnificent throne to cure you

O Lord of the people, remove my precious sister`s pain and cure her, You are the One Who cures and there is no one besides You who can cure, grant her such a cure that no illness remains...

May Allah honor you and elevate your status in this life and in the hereafter and May Allah fill your precious pure heart with the endless comfort, peace, love of Allah and His rememberance and the endless happiness and satisfaction in this dunya and Akhirah and may Allah give you the peace of mind and fill you heart with Qur`aan, Sunnah and their knowledges and May He The Exalted make you from the best of His righteous and pious believer slaves and servants and cover you with all of His blessings and graces and may The One Who belongs to Him all Might and Mejesty; The Owner of heavens, earth and everything; The Generous; open for you all the doors of success and goodness , have mercy on you ,love you , be pleased with you , protect you from all harm, evil, sins, satan , the bad end , the torment of grave and hellfire and May He The Most Compassionate The Most Merciful grant you the highest level of Al Jannah which is Al Firdaws Al Alalaa without being reckoning and May He The Exalted never prevent you from seeing His AlMighty face and all the Ummah too

praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon the last of the messengers

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

I love you and I won`t stop loving you in shaa Allah till we all meet Ya Rabb under the shade of Allah`s throne then in Al Firdaws, O Allah I beg You please to make it happen O Allah Ameeeeeeeeeen

in shaa Allah we wil see ya again ^^

leaving you under Allah`s sight, care and protection honey

Humbly, with all the love in this world and beyond it O my precious Part of me, your sister:

Amat Allah

Riana17
08-07-2011, 12:54 AM
Salam Alaikkum Sister
I hope as valley sister said, you would take a break and come back... YOU'll misssss us, would you? :embarrass
I hope you will come back, I am being silly to you sometimes too, I need to grow up, i am learning
We are sisters in ISLAM nomatter what and inshallah we will all meet in Jannah.

May Allah (swt) keep you safe from harm, healthy, peaceful and may He bless you with all the good forever. Amen

Hamza Asadullah
08-07-2011, 03:02 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum dear sister why do you not just leave your account as it is and come back whenever you feel better or whenever is best for you?

May Ayob
08-07-2011, 12:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Riana17
YOU'll misssss us, would you?
Of course I will! I will miss you all :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Riana17
hope you will come back, I am being silly to you sometimes too, I need to grow up, i am learning
We are sisters in ISLAM nomatter what and inshallah we will all meet in Jannah.
Actually you weren't being silly ,I said something offensive and you told me it was offensive, I got what I deserved that's the best way to put it, don't beat yourself at it because I learned a lesson too my dear:) You were never silly to me at all, I don't deserve you saying this to yourself. Ameen to you Dua's and Thank you for the rep message I will assure you again you did absolutely nothing wrong so don't worry.

format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
why do you not just leave your account as it is and come back whenever you feel better or whenever is best for you?
Walaikum assalam :), Last time I disabled my accounted I regret what I've done so that's a good idea.
I'm sick yesterday I hardly could get out of bed,today at least I can walk alhamdulilah.
Thank you for your concern ( all of you) Please remember me in your prayers I really need them
Jazakum Allah O khair :)

May Ayob
08-07-2011, 12:24 PM
Thank you very much sister Ammat Allah I really don;t know what to say.. I'm speechless:embarrass your post was really beautiful I don;t deserve it but Jazak Allah O Khair
I love you too!
Ameen to your Duaa :)

Riana17
08-07-2011, 02:45 PM
Of course I will! I will miss you all :)

Actually you weren't being silly ,I said something offensive and you told me it was offensive, I got what I deserved that's the best way to put it, don't beat yourself at it because I learned a lesson too my dear:) You were never silly to me at all, I don't deserve you saying this to yourself. Ameen to you Dua's and Thank you for the rep message I will assure you again you did absolutely nothing wrong so don't worry.

Walaikum assalam :), Last time I disabled my accounted I regret what I've done so that's a good idea.
I'm sick yesterday I hardly could get out of bed,today at least I can walk alhamdulilah.
Thank you for your concern ( all of you) Please remember me in your prayers I really need them
Jazakum Allah O khair :)
Salam Alaikkum that's so kind of you, thnk you.

I didnt knew you were sick? I hope it is not serious Sister
And I hope you changed your mind and stick here, lots of us care for you
and dontwory about others comment, sometimes i do same too, i would tell my husband i dont like him, but infact i like him alot, I am a woman,, woman woman, (what a man gotta do?) so i hope you would stick here and you mean the opposite.
Allah be with you

May Ayob
08-09-2011, 04:32 PM
Duaa Request!
Please anyone who reads this post wether viewer or member:
Please for God's Mercy Pray for me, I need your Duass
Jazakum Allah O khair

Salaam

Riana17
08-10-2011, 01:20 AM
Duaa Request!
Please anyone who reads this post wether viewer or member:
Please for God's Mercy Pray for me, I need your Duass
Jazakum Allah O khair

Salaam
Salam sis, nice to see you back
Inshallah sis, Allah is the Most Merciful, may He grant your prayers, Amen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!