/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help please

anonymous
08-05-2011, 11:37 PM
hello everyone

i was wondering if anyone can help - say if you were in a kitchen while food was cooking and you were fasting - now you take a deep breath near the cooker where things are being fried, i wasnt beathing in steam although there was steam in the kitchen but not directly in front of me - (not that i could see anyway) - WOULD THIS BREAK FAST

how would one know if they hav inhaled food smell etc etc

salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
08-06-2011, 04:32 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum, sister we all have to breathe no matter where we are. Its logic that if food is cooking in the kitchen then there will be steam coming from it. So how can breathing normally in a place where food is cooking break the fast? Again this is waswas. Note it down for next time.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!