/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadan Series by Dr Zakir Naik

zakahmed
08-09-2011, 02:59 PM
I've not watched them all but so far have found them to be quite informative , the answers are very well referenced although can get a little repetitive.

It seems I cant actually post the link still being new to the forums, try pasting this "Ramadan Special-Episode 1" into youtube and that should get you it :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
innocent
08-17-2011, 02:23 PM
This is a very good programme mashaAllah and it was this exact show that brought me to understand Islam better a couple of Ramadans ago Alhamdulillah. Thats when I became practising. I think they should do it in Urdu also so that it could help my husband as well and other non-english speakers.

zakahmed
08-17-2011, 09:19 PM
That would definately be great. I'm not sure if your aware Dr Naik also has PeaceTV urdu. His mashallah one impressive man.

Innocent Soul
08-18-2011, 12:45 PM
Inshallah I will watch it. I am posting the link of the first episode so that it would be easy for the other members.

Ramadan Special-Episode 1

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
zakahmed
08-18-2011, 01:03 PM
Thanks for doing that innocent soul :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!