/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Revive the Sunnah this Ramadan!

Hamza Asadullah
08-10-2011, 06:08 AM
REVIVE THE SUNNAH THIS RAMADAN!

Every voluntary act is rewarded like a fard act. A fard act is the biggest reward a Muslim can gain so can you imagine the IMMENSE rewards of every Sunnah we act upon?

By following the Sunnah in every aspect of our daily lives, everything we do will become worship, even going to the toilet, having a bath, dressing & undressing etc. By cherishing the Sunnah we can be with the Prophet in Jannah!

Annas (RA) reports Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) advised, “Whoever cherishes my Sunnah, indeed he cherishes me & whoever loves me will be with me in Jannah.” (Tirmidhi: 2678: Ibid)

So let us cherish & revive the Sunnah this Ramadan:

Rasulallah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: “Whoever revives an aspect of my Sunnah that is forgotten after my death, he will have a reward equivalent to that of the people who follow him, without it detracting in the least from their reward.” (Tirmidhi)

Please download a FULL Sunnah collection which includes Sunnahs of ALL aspects of our lives:

Beautiful Daily Sunnah's

http://www.4shared.com/document/XI7O...nnah-s-of.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
08-23-2011, 12:44 AM
Fard reward for Sunnah action or prayer!

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: “Whoever draws near to Allah during it (Ramadan) with a single characteristic from the characteristics of (voluntary) goodness, he is like whoever performs an obligatory act in other times. And whoever performs an obligatory act during it, he is like whoever performed seventy obligatory acts in other times.” (Sahih Ibn Khuzaymah, no. 1887)

Every good deed is rewarded like that of a fard in this month so let us do as many voluntary Sunnah actions and prayers as we can and gain rewards of a fard prayer or action!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!