/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Comprehensive Dua | Encompasses All Of The Prophet SAW's Duas | Easy To Learn

A-Brother
08-12-2011, 04:30 PM
The Comprehensive Dua

Hazrat Abu Umama (radhiallaho anho) reports that Rasulullah (sallellaho alaihe wasallam) made numerous duas but some of us could not remember any of these duas. We said to him: “O Nabi of Allah (sallellaho alaihe wasallam)! You have made immumerable duas but we do not remember any of them.” Rasulullah (sallellaho alaihe wasallam) replied: “Should I not show you such a comprehensive dua which includes all these duas? Say:

اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنِّىْ اَسْئَلُكَ مِنْ خَيْرِ مَا سَئَلَكَ مِنْهُ نَبِيُّكَ مُحَمَدٌ صَلَّ اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمْ وَ اَعُوْذُبِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا اسْتَعَاذَ مِنْهُ نَبِيُّكَ مُحَمَدٌصَلَّ اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ وَاَنْتَ الْمُسْتَعَانُ وَعَلَيْكَ الْبَلَاغُ وَلَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ اِلَّا بِاللهِ

O Allah! I beg of You for all the good that Your Nabi Muhammad (sallellaho alaihe wasallam) asked of You and I seek refuge from all the evil that Your Nabi Muhammad (sallellaho alaihe wasallam) sought refuge from. You alone are the one from whom help is sought. And it is upon You to answer our plea. There is no power to refrain from sins and to perform righteous deeds except from You.

(I humbly request all The readers to try and memorise this blessed dua)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_Y168
10-29-2012, 11:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TALIBUL ILM
The Comprehensive Dua

Hazrat Abu Umama (radhiallaho anho) reports that Rasulullah (sallellaho alaihe wasallam) made numerous duas but some of us could not remember any of these duas. We said to him: “O Nabi of Allah (sallellaho alaihe wasallam)! You have made immumerable duas but we do not remember any of them.” Rasulullah (sallellaho alaihe wasallam) replied: “Should I not show you such a comprehensive dua which includes all these duas? Say:

اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنِّىْ اَسْئَلُكَ مِنْ خَيْرِ مَا سَئَلَكَ مِنْهُ نَبِيُّكَ مُحَمَدٌ صَلَّ اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمْ وَ اَعُوْذُبِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا اسْتَعَاذَ مِنْهُ نَبِيُّكَ مُحَمَدٌصَلَّ اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ وَاَنْتَ الْمُسْتَعَانُ وَعَلَيْكَ الْبَلَاغُ وَلَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ اِلَّا بِاللهِ

O Allah! I beg of You for all the good that Your Nabi Muhammad (sallellaho alaihe wasallam) asked of You and I seek refuge from all the evil that Your Nabi Muhammad (sallellaho alaihe wasallam) sought refuge from. You alone are the one from whom help is sought. And it is upon You to answer our plea. There is no power to refrain from sins and to perform righteous deeds except from You.

(I humbly request all The readers to try and memorise this blessed dua)
Jazaak Allaahu Khayran for that. This is Indeed one of the best Du3as that we can ask for from Allah Sub7aanahu Wata3alah.

Aameen thumma Aameen.

Muwaahid
11-08-2012, 06:29 PM
as-salamu alaykum wa rahmatullah, just out of curiosity where can we find this hadeeth? Who collected it? Is it authentic? Before we post adhkaar[rememberances] or ad'iyyah [supplications] it is imperative that we mention the authenticity of the hadeeth and where the hadeeth can be found otherwise it can be construed as as religious deception. There are numerous fabricated and weak ahadeeth out there and the Muslims need to free themselves from them and practice the authenticated Sunnah of our beloved Nabiyy [alayhi salam]. His Sunnah has a better right to be followed as we all know for any act of ibaadah to be accepted by Allah it must contain two pillars. The first of which is ikhlaas [sincerity] meaning the act is to be done soley for the pleasure of Allah hoping by this act of worship to draw nearer to Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala and the the second pillar is not to worship Allah except with that which Allah or His Prophet [alayhi salam] has legislated.

AabiruSabeel
11-08-2012, 06:37 PM
:sl:

This Du'a is narrated by Tirmidhi as mentioned in Riyadh As-Saliheen. http://sunnah.com/riyadussaliheen/17/28

Shaikh 'Abdul'Azeez bin Baz :rh: was asked about this Du'a and he replied saying that there is nothing wrong in saying this Du'a and that this is a good Du'a. http://www.binbaz.org.sa/mat/9560

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muwaahid
11-08-2012, 06:47 PM
Ive done a search and every site that mentions that dua never give the takhreej of the hadeeth and that one site that deals with the authenticity of those narrations gives no takhreej either nor does it mention that is authentic. We really need to fear Allah and be mindful of what we post and attribute to the messenger of Allah. It saddens me that some Muslims don't give any care or attention to what they narrate concerning the Messenger of Allah [alayhi salam]. We shouldnt just copy paste materials from other site verbatim without knowing the autenticity of what we narrate, Allahul Musta'aan

Not to mention the site that misguides the people concerning its athenticity is a big soofee site wa Iyyaadhu Billah

AabiruSabeel
11-08-2012, 07:05 PM
I don't know where you have been looking but I have given a link above from Shaikh AbdulAzeez bin Baaz :rh:'s official site which quotes the Shaikh as saying that the Du'a has been narrated in a Saheeh Hadeeth by 'Aishah :raha:

If you are still paranoid, then simply don't do this Du'a. This Du'a has also been narrated with different wordings and if anyone is interested then he can research the Shawahid here: http://www.islamweb.net/hadith/displ...3844&pid=42391
and here: http://www.islamweb.net/hadith/hadit...=3171&sid=4049

Muwaahid
11-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Khayran but I am not paranoid Im just mindful of who I take knowledge from especially in acts of worship, you can deny if you wish the orgin of the original poster copy paste material from an unathentic website with ties to soofism. You are an admin where is your gheerah for the deen? Where is your Hirs for the Sunnah? No disrespect but your admin ship is an amanah, you will be questioned by Allah concerning it, may Allah protect you from every harm and lighten your takleefiyyah. Ameen. We should try to have husnu dhann concerning our brothers and sisters in Islaam but there are rules for engagement so to speak, if we narrate something upon the prophet [alayhi salam] let us honor him [alayhi salam] and remove any doubts concerning what the person narrates by simply saying this hadeeth can be found here and it is graded as hassan or saheeh o whatever the hukm is on the hadeeth.

You see the text of the hadeeth along with its heartfelt advice to practice it is where we have to draw the line, alhamdulillah you posted an alternate expression that is authentic but prior to my posting would you personally have commented upon its authenticity of this hadeeth? It already recieved likes already with no clarity on whether it was authentic. The Admins and Moderators have set up certain criterion as to forum rules and moderated forums so as to lessen the harm that a muslim might narrate or convey something that isnt authentic or may lead to muslims going astray. Its a tough job so we have to be ever diligent over post. May Allah assist you in this Ibn Aadam and all the admins and moderators. ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!