/* */

PDA

View Full Version : any internet marketers here?

karimium
08-26-2011, 01:35 AM
Salam.

I'm an online marketer by profession and do seo for a living.

I know that dawah is so important, because it helps you so much in the after life, it's compounded reward from Allah, you turn someone to Islam or a muslim away from haram, and you get reward for that action and reward for all the good actions they do because of your dawah.

I want to do dawah, but my knowledge of Islam isn't so great. But I do know of other means of doing dawah, there are a few Islamic websites out that that could be very useful for conveying Islam properly to doubters of Islam, but they're not ranked high on search engines.

I figured the best way I can do dawah would be to use my seo skills to get these sites ranking high on search engines, and inshaAllah spread the word of Islam

I'm interested in trying to gather support from other muslim SEOs and we can hopefully form a strategy and work together to get some of these sites ranking high.

Pm me for more information.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
08-29-2011, 09:00 PM
masha-Allah, great idea brother, why not help me with mine?

http://abz2000.com/default.aspx

i
try to put info on it when i can, however have not done so recently.

karimium
08-30-2011, 12:33 PM
No worries bro, your site looks good, though I don't think I can help maybe someone else can.

I already have a site that

karimium
08-30-2011, 12:34 PM
...I really want to work on.

In SEO/internet marketing it's only effective if you concentrate your efforts on a single side rather than spreading out wide and thin.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
09-01-2011, 12:34 AM
what's the best way for me to generate more visits - legitimately, i am currently averaging 50 viewers a day, it was fluctuating naturally before, then that went slowly up to hundreds, then my site went all wierd, i suspected a dos attack, since then it remained around 50.

karimium
11-05-2011, 03:21 AM
brother these are very open ended questions which I cannot answer with my limited time. you should buy a reputable book on seo from amazon or somewhere, there are hundreds of thousands of books on this topic, Go with the one with the most reviews possible.

ardianto
11-07-2011, 01:35 PM
In the last few weeks, my commercial blogspot site was in 5th-8th page in google. Two days ago I gave it free backlinks. Today it is on the top of first page. But too early to say, that's because those free backlinks.

Sothis Girl
02-09-2012, 04:36 PM
brother, I'm an internet marketer! And I truly have the same vision as you to create an islamic website and get it ranked high and defeat those anti-islamic sites. I like SEO but omg I cannot really afford for link building because a lot of packages are expensive, and it takes time to write articles for article directories. :hmm: even my sites use mostly low competitive keywords or forum traffic to get traffic, and I relied a lot on mailing lists than SEO.

- Qatada -
02-11-2012, 07:54 PM
:salamext:

I'm making a site and it will be redesigned soon into a wiki style. It's called iDawah.com and will be a big hit inshaa' Allah due to its unique Responses to many Islamic doubts which non muslims and even Muslims have.

Would you be willing to help in the marketing of the site? You can read more about iDawah on its About section. Temporarily the site is offline. So if you can, may I have your email address. Baarak Allahu feekum.

PurpleCup
09-30-2012, 10:22 PM
Having a few back links is not what gets you on Page one of Google. You need hits. Lots of steady hits. I was on Page 1 of Google in May 2012 but since slipped out of that position because I am doing more banner exchanges to reach more Muslims. I am not focusing of getting hundreds of hits a day which if I did I would be back there. I do not find page 1 of Google does much for a website. Its great PR but it doesn't help with getting even MORE hits. I think its more of an ego trip.

PurpleCup
09-30-2012, 10:24 PM
I can help you and also lead you to people who can help you. I like the name.

- Qatada -
10-02-2012, 08:19 AM
:salamext:

Sister Purplecup, i'd love your help. Please can u tell me more about your marketing experiences, and also people who can help.

PurpleCup
10-04-2012, 06:39 PM
It is all self taught. I took no classes. I cannot say I am a professional SEO Expert. I do feel I have learned a lot and I am happy to share with anyone who needs some TLC.,,;D

PurpleCup
10-04-2012, 06:51 PM
What is your website URL?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!