/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islam in Egypt after revolution!

waleedsss
08-26-2011, 12:12 PM
After the Egyptian revolution and termination of dictator's rule, Egyptian secularist and liberals facing of Islamists, they try to fight against applying sharia, although they know that the majority of Egyptians have a great desire to apply it. Whenever the elections of parliament approach and they feel that Islamists will harvest most of sounds they try to defame the Islamic trends.
Cutting ears of Christians!, Deformation of non-veiled women by fire, making terrorism among people and narrowness in thinking are the some of the famous indictments adhered to Islamists by secular current. However, all these fabricated lies were met by common people by refusal. Islamists –thanks to Allah – in Egypt have a wide acceptance and credibility among people, so, this put seculars and liberal people in flagging attitude, pray for Allah to help Egyptian Islamists will show all people in the world the great and shinning pictures of Islamic religion when it applied practically in our life!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
08-28-2011, 07:04 AM
It's sad how they pretended something human was installed after Mubarak when really it was the same pentagon backed military who prevented aid ships for Palestine getting in just recently, hope the people of Egypt stand up, the NATO and un backed countries HATE democracy and fear that muslim populations will vote for Muslim leaders rather than fascist puppets. Look how they maligned, harrassed and persecuted the people of gaza after they voted in Hamas.
With the fake western puppet leaders you have a right to vote, left or right,
do you want to get slapped with the left hand or the right hand, or on the left cheek or right cheek not "do you want to get slapped at all in the first place", they seem to prefer to choose that part as the people are too dumb to decide.

Who Am I?
08-29-2011, 05:59 PM
:sl:

I know here in the US that the big fear after the fall of Mubarak was that the Muslim Brotherhood would institute a "radical Islamic state". Which of course has not happened and does not look likely to happen.

جوري
08-29-2011, 09:11 PM
insha'Allah, Allah swt will grant us khilafah rashida on the path of the prophet and give us a just moral Islamic state in Egypt, umm al qura, china, Tajikistan, Palestine, Bosnia, Afghanistan, Asia, Africa, Europe the Americas and everywhere there are Muslims ameen ameen.. insha'Allah, Allah swt will make us high in ranks and smite the enemies of Islam to a miserable humiliating life and hell eternal. And grant us the best of this world and the next ameen ameen ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
08-29-2011, 10:56 PM
Every part of the muslim world is rising against shaytaan and his followers, bikini's and alcohol are set to be banned in egypt similar changes being made in many other countries. Look at Turkey, secularists are being wiped out one by one.

noorseeker
08-29-2011, 11:07 PM
The only way for islam to rise is for the people to want it.

It would be amazing to see one country establish it in our life time.

Karl
08-30-2011, 12:02 AM
The West rules Egypt so the system will be to it's liking. If the Egyptians don't like the carrot then they will get the stick. Don't worry the Egyptians will sell out, Nato will not be used to bomb them yet. 1 Billion Muslims with no Islamic states, see what I mean? They all sell out except the Taliban and a few others.

جوري
08-30-2011, 12:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
The West rules Egypt so the system will be to it's liking. If the Egyptians don't like the carrot then they will get the stick. Don't worry the Egyptians will sell out, Nato will not be used to bomb them yet. 1 Billion Muslims with no Islamic states, see what I mean? They all sell out except the Taliban and a few others.
It is unfortunate you should speak such words when Egyptian prisons are filled with Muslims tortured, raped in the worst possible manner for their beliefs.. Walk a day in their shoes, or the shoes of Syrians or Gazans etc. before you comment on how they're sell outs..

:w:

M.I.A.
08-30-2011, 02:05 AM
its a case of being able to replace governments again and again but not moving forward to establish the things that are needed.
its idealistic and i know i live in a dreamworld but i cant help but think until the fundamental flaws within religion are corrected no unity can be achieved, people should start to take responsibility individually.
when we correct our own flaws then the rest of society will benefit.. unfortunately if you submit, somebody will no doubt take advantage of the situation. so why change from insolence and competition?
its the flaws of the people that postpone any meaningful change.

i guess its a case of what we run towards, but no matter what we would think..ultimately both the carrot and the stick are with allah swt

Abz2000
09-01-2011, 01:08 AM
i wouldn't be pessimistic, since even the acts they use to demoralise us make us wake up even more,
yes, they temporarily scare people, but on the other hand, people are inwardly desiring something else, and what's inside is most important at this critical time, because everything happens all of a sudden when the already awakened people get the que, and tyranny really helps that, just like it did with the chil;dren of Israel under pharaoh - their calls to Allah were desperately sincere no amount of tyranny stopped them when they saw the opening, almost as if the tyranny of pharaoh was a necessary part of their salvation:

جوري
09-01-2011, 01:34 AM
khybar khybar ya yahood jeysh Mohammed sawfa ya3ood (insha'Allah)

noorseeker
09-01-2011, 06:36 AM
100,000 people in the biggest majority muslim country is not really a lot

جوري
09-01-2011, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noorseeker
100,000 people in the biggest majority muslim country is not really a lot
Not every Muslim who desires a caliphate actually shows up to such rallies..

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!