/* */

PDA

View Full Version : MomentSays.com

Moment
09-04-2011, 12:05 AM
I'm sure most of you are aware of all the protests and killings going on in Syria.
Personally, I don't protest and I'm not Pro-Bashar.

Why don't I protest? Well, when this is all over I wish to go visit Syria and unfortunately when you protest against a country's government, they have photos of you during protests, so they will stop you in the airport and ask you a million questions: Who, What, Where, When, and WHY?

I love Syria. I will give an arm away to bring peace to it. It's my home away from home, so by not protesting it does not mean I don't care.

Too Ridiculous for Words

And all this hate between who's Pro-Bashar and who's not is just unnecessary. I thought this was a democracy. Just because someone's opinion isn't on the same level as yours it doesn't mean you hate them. Especially when it's Syrians despising other Syrians, I find it so extremely unfortunate.

Also, something I heard recently was that there was going to be a protest against the Arab Festival in Orange County because the man who sponsors/makes the festival is Pro-Bashar.
I think this is absolutely ridiculous, no offense to ANYONE who is going to the protest. But in my opinion, people should have been protesting this festival a long time ago because the whole idea of the "Arab Festival" is ridiculous. It's like a huge block party full of every type of Arab out there. And let me tell you, that is not a good thing. Don't get me wrong not everyone that goes is a freak because I have friends, close friends who go but of course, just because my friends do something it does not mean I agree with them. And that's life, to each their own.

Also, I recently discovered that Shell Gas Stations support Syrian government, meaning they recently sent $55 million to the Syrian military. So instead of going out and protesting, "Bashar get out! Bashar we hate you!" How about protesting against your next door neighbor, Shell Gas for sending money to the military that is killing the people. So instead of protesting on camera to someone across the country, start with your own country. Just a thought.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
09-04-2011, 02:05 AM
I think many people become very emotional about this topic and can not understand how any humane person with a heart can possible not have any dislike towards Bashar since he is killing his own people and deploying his military upon them. This is what makes people hate him so much, he's killing his own people. And to support a person like that many people can't understand it. Why would you support a guy who orders the killing of unarmed protesters. I find it disturbing the Syrian army does not feel any compassion in their heart towards the Syrian people and refuses to open fire on them, that's what the Egyptian army did, and some of the Libyan army also did the same, shooting unarmed protesters is cold blooded murder, something a devil would do.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!