/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can not see (reply) in advice & support.

alhamdulilaah
09-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Asalamu-alaikum,

Whenever I go to "advice and support" section, and want to "give advice" to someone in their post, I do not see "reply".

Secondly, when I log in, sometimes it comes "invalid indirect url" , then after I click the link of forum, then the real page of forum comes.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
09-04-2011, 06:06 PM
Assalam Alekum Respected Sister.
You wont be able to get access to "Advice and Support" section untill you make 300 posts and become a member of "Sisters Section.Or if any of the sister know you personally,she can varify you just after 50 posts and you will be able to post in this section.Hope it helps :)

Salahudeen
09-04-2011, 10:55 PM
I also get the invalid URL thing after I log in, but when I click on "Todays posts" it shows me as logged in

alhamdulilaah
09-05-2011, 03:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Assalam Alekum Respected Sister.
You wont be able to get access to "Advice and Support" section untill you make 300 posts and become a member of "Sisters Section.Or if any of the sister know you personally,she can varify you just after 50 posts and you will be able to post in this section.Hope it helps :)

wa alaikum as salam, oh I thought I was banned from "Advice and Support", how many times, I thought I should give "advice" and there it was no reply window.

I was relaxed after completing 50 posts, and then I wasn't really enthusiastic of becoming member of sisters' section, Oh, now I have to work hard again to get the target of 300 posts completion. Your reply sure helped.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
09-05-2011, 03:44 AM
Regarding your invalid indirect link issue,I also have that issue at times.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!