/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dawah Power - Methodology of Daw'ah

Badrul
09-05-2011, 10:57 PM
As Salaamu'Alaikum wa Rahmatullah all,

Hope you all had a fantastic Ramadan & Blessed Eid InshaAllah! Taqabbal Allahu minna wa minkum (May Allah accept it from you & us)

Ok, have ever has the urge to give Daw'ah to a non-Muslim, wanted to approach them with all the enthusiasm of telling them about Allah Subhana wa Ta'la, His beloved Rasul SalAllahu 'Alaihi wa Sallam?

You wanted to share with them the peaceful feeling of postrating to Allah, The Creator of the Heavens & the Earth?

How it feels great to be apart of a amazing brotherhood/sisterhood?

With all these and more, but...you didn't know to appraoch them?

Your thoughts may be, ''well, what do I say to them?''

''How do I introduce the subject?''

''What if they ask me a question, which I know the answer to, but don't have the courage to speak out in confidence?''

I'm sure you can think of many more!...

InshaAllah look no further, as all these predicamanets & many more will be answered in this in depth course, which will leave you with the confidence to even approach Barak Obama! ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Badrul
09-13-2011, 11:16 PM
Why you need to attend this course!...

Badrul
10-04-2011, 11:37 PM
As Salaamu'Alaikum all,

A very emotional talk by Ustadh Hamza, highlighting his love for his Parents...

Badrul
10-18-2011, 01:43 PM
Check this new clip out...What does everyone think?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Badrul
10-25-2011, 02:04 PM
Mary Seacole Building
Frederick Road Campus
University of Salford
Salford, Greater Manchester.
M6 6PU

Attachment 4396

Attachment 4397

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!