/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Most Precious Moments In The Most Precious Places.

Endymion
09-08-2011, 07:46 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
gladTidings
09-09-2011, 05:20 PM
Wallahi I get the most peaceful and comforting feeling when I look back at these memories. Theres a magic in the closeness to the Creator that nothing ever touches on. May Allah swt make us all deserving of these precious moments.. Ameen <3

Endymion
09-09-2011, 06:53 PM
Ameeen to your doaa,dearest sister.Mashallah you perform Umrah,you are indeed lucky.Sometimes i feel like its only me who did nt get the chance to visit those precious and matchless places on planet Earth and all others get the oppurtunity to visit these places :cry: But im hopeful Allah SWT will invite me soon Inshallah.Please keep me in your doaa.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-09-2011, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Ameeen to your doaa,dearest sister.Mashallah you perform Umrah,you are indeed lucky.Sometimes i feel like its only me who did nt get the chance to visit those precious and matchless places on planet Earth and all others get the oppurtunity to visit these places :cry: But im hopeful Allah SWT will invite me soon Inshallah.Please keep me in your doaa.
As'Salaam Alaaykum

Don't worry uktee, you are not the only one : D..

May Allaah grant you the opportunity and also those who haven't performed hajj or umrah, may he Allmighty grant them the opportunity to perform hajj and umrah in this lifetime ,Aameen.

Jazakallaahu Khaayr, great images.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Endymion
09-09-2011, 08:05 PM

joyous fairy
09-09-2011, 08:13 PM
Wow, SubhanAllah, nice images. JazakAllah Khair for sharing. I really want to go there during Ramadhan, it must be amazing!

I went to for Umrah 2 years ago and it was awesome! I miss it sooo much even though we went for less than 2 weeks.

May Allah (SWT) grant you all the means and opportunity to visit the beautiful place one day. :inshallah

Endymion
09-10-2011, 10:54 AM
Cant thank you enough for all your precious doaa's.Made me feel light Alhamdulillah.

Haya emaan
09-10-2011, 04:05 PM
memories..not far away.. just 2 months before.. when i was there..!!
SUBHANALLAH!
JAZAKALLAH 4 sharing such beautiful images..

Endymion
09-10-2011, 04:25 PM
I keep on meeting with people who perform Umrah and Hajj and again and again i fell into sadness that im the one left who never visit these places imsad

Im sure you pray for me sister,did you :embarrass

A-Brother
09-10-2011, 05:19 PM
May Allah SWT Take Each And Every Muslim There....
May Allah SWT Grant Us The Ability To Spend Our Last Moments Their.....
May Allah SWT Grant Us Death Their In The Haramain Sharifain.... Just Like Maulana Yunus Patel (R.A) Spent His Last Moments Their....
May Allah SWT Grant Us The Ability To Die With The Kalimah....
May Allah SWT Just Accept And Reward Us For The Love We Have For The Haramain Sharifain...
May Allah SWT Take Us Each And Every Year....

_Y168
09-05-2012, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Adam51210
May Allah SWT Take Each And Every Muslim There....
May Allah SWT Grant Us The Ability To Spend Our Last Moments Their.....
May Allah SWT Grant Us Death Their In The Haramain Sharifain.... Just Like Maulana Yunus Patel (R.A) Spent His Last Moments Their....
May Allah SWT Grant Us The Ability To Die With The Kalimah....
May Allah SWT Just Accept And Reward Us For The Love We Have For The Haramain Sharifain...
May Allah SWT Take Us Each And Every Year....
آمين يا رب! إن شاء الله!
Anybody got recordings they'd like to share?

Shaykha
09-05-2012, 10:26 PM
Aameen To The Above Du'aas.. The Pics Are Beautiful Maa Shaa Allah!! Memories Of My 3 Ramadhaans In The Most Beautiful Lands.. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!