/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Neverending story

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

strivingobserver98
02-05-2015, 11:02 PM
Then a frog magically appeared right in front of the lab teacher...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
فصيح الياسين
02-06-2015, 03:51 AM
The lab teacher was newly converted muslim

sister herb
02-06-2015, 10:07 AM
...and he was very happy about it. That´s why he wanted...

فصيح الياسين
02-06-2015, 08:36 PM
So he started experiments on it by the name of allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
02-06-2015, 09:22 PM
but suddenly he realized that the frog was alive.

strivingobserver98
02-07-2015, 12:51 AM
The frog made a big jump onto the ...

sister herb
02-07-2015, 07:43 AM
lab table and all students started to scream...

Patrick
02-07-2015, 02:48 PM
But then the frog started to dance

sister herb
02-08-2015, 06:55 PM
a Russian folk dance called gopak.

Patrick
02-08-2015, 08:31 PM
The lab teacher said I never thought my expirement would work like that

sister herb
02-08-2015, 09:16 PM
and the students said: "You will get the next Nobel Price, Sir!"

Patrick
02-08-2015, 09:26 PM
And he replied "then what award will this frog recieve?" The frog quickly replied "ya what do you guys think?"

sister herb
02-08-2015, 10:05 PM
How can you speak, asked the teacher.

Patrick
02-10-2015, 06:08 AM
"What did you think when you were teaching all day I was just sitting here waiting for you to dicect me?" Nope I was learning" replied the frog

sister herb
02-10-2015, 07:31 AM
I am proud to know you, student frog, said teacher. I promise I will never use you as.. a sample in my teaching...

strivingobserver98
02-11-2015, 11:37 PM
Frog exclaimed "Ok teacher! Please make all your human friends to stop using us as sample in teaching."

sister herb
02-12-2015, 08:58 AM
"I promise I will do my best", said the teacher. "Anyways, I am thinking to stop this job and become as...

Patrick
02-12-2015, 04:41 PM
A private detective

sister herb
02-12-2015, 05:15 PM
...and I ask you to become my partner in business, Mr. Frog, said the teacher.

:shade:

Patrick
02-12-2015, 05:39 PM
The frog looked at the teacher then said in his toughest voice " I thought you would never ask".

sister herb
02-12-2015, 09:46 PM
"But... but... what about us", asked students. "Can we join too?"

Patrick
02-12-2015, 10:03 PM
The teacher about to reply before the frog cut him off " children it's better for you to focus in your studies I think me and the teacher are about to get into some serious detective work."

sister herb
02-12-2015, 10:33 PM
"Ok... *sniff* we are still too young..." imsad

Patrick
02-12-2015, 10:44 PM
The frog replied " don't cry children it is not that you are to young I'm only 4 frog years old, I'm only doing detective work with the teach because no one will suspect a frog is on to them".

sister herb
02-12-2015, 11:09 PM
"We have to get own office", said ex-teacher. "Have you some special hopes for it, Mr. Frog?"

Patrick
02-12-2015, 11:42 PM
Actually I do. I found this place with a beautiful view. It is very inconspicuous and I'm sure no one will interrupt our detective work. It also has a pond in the back yard so it works for me you know.

sister herb
02-13-2015, 12:46 PM
Ok, now we have an office. Do we now need more than our the first case? What it might be...

Patrick
02-13-2015, 01:31 PM
Hmm. Said the frog. I think we should start on a villain I have heard. He posses some of the powers I do but they came from gin powers!!! His name The Liam the chameleon I'm sure he'll be hard to find.

sister herb
02-13-2015, 01:40 PM
"The Liam the chameleon... Is he human being? I mean, maybe he really is a chameleon? I don´t know much about chameleons."

Patrick
02-13-2015, 01:45 PM
We don't know for sure it should be intriguing. I must warn you though teacher he was given very powerful strength from the gin. This will be a tough task. Some say he's part human part gin!!! By the way teacher what is your name? I must know more about you before we go off on 4 his journey obviously beset upon us by Allah!!

sister herb
02-13-2015, 03:11 PM
I am Jack. Or I was Jack before but now I would like to use some other name because of Islam. What could to be better name? And sorry, what you mean as he gets power from gin? Do you mean ginger or does he drinks gin?

Patrick
02-13-2015, 03:38 PM
Nice to meet you jack you shall be called Aalim which means scholar. My name is Abisali which means warrior. When I mean jinn I mean djinn as in Allah's creation before mankind. Like Aladdin djinn. I Abisali was once a great warrior before this chameleon condemned me to this frog life. He defeated me and cast me into this fate. The frog again looks at teacher Aalim and in his toughest voice says "you can say it's personal"

sister herb
02-13-2015, 04:03 PM
Oh I see! Ok I am Aalim and you are Abisali then. Ok, lets start then. What we should do the first? Sorry this is the first time when I am investigating anything else than student´s exams. Seems you know about these things more than I do.

Patrick
02-13-2015, 04:26 PM
"Yes I am a very good expert except when it came to fighting Liam the Chameleon and he turned me to this blasted frog!! I am sorry for my temper Aalim. But I was a giant warrior and still have all of this strength but I am trapped in this tiny body. To find Liam is going to be difficault. I know a shek in Nicaragua who fled because of the Chameleon. He's living there now I would suggest we go to him he was the last to see the chameleon and survive.

sister herb
02-13-2015, 05:06 PM
"OK Let´s go." (And I almost used that frog as a sample in my lab, thought Aalim. :nervous: ) "Erm... do you think he trust us? He doesn´t know me."

Patrick
02-13-2015, 05:28 PM
He'll know who I am that's enough I believe (I hope it's enough thought the frog I mean it's hard trusting this guy he almost used me as an experiment? ?!!) But umm I know he's a good man and he was the man who saw my frog transformation before the djinn and he nearly escaped. He will be edgy Aalim but he might be our only help. Who knows what Liam is up to or how many he plans on turning into animals?

sister herb
02-13-2015, 05:55 PM
"This really seems to be real challenge. We must put our trust to Allah to solve this case." (Hmmm... changing people to animals... did Agatha Christie wrote anything like this in hers books...). "By the way... why that flamingo following us? It looks strange."

Patrick
02-13-2015, 07:18 PM
Oh no! The chameleon has spies. It must be an animal he turned to make sure we can't be on to him. Or maybe Aalim he's someone like me who wants to help. Should we run or talk to him?

sister herb
02-13-2015, 09:06 PM
If we run we have to run forever. We have to talk and if this one is a spy, then fight. (I really hope that flamingos don´t eat frogs.)

Patrick
02-13-2015, 09:16 PM
Ok I say we fight. As the mighty warrior Abisali I never would run but his size frightens me!!? I've learned a leaping frog tactic from a king du movie I hope Allah grants me the strength to fight a flamingo. We must find if he is a spy or an ally teacher Aalim

sister herb
02-13-2015, 09:41 PM
If you never mind Abisali but it would be better if you jump to my pocket. That flamingo looks hungry already.

Patrick
02-13-2015, 10:30 PM
Ok teacher Aalim but I wish I had the strength of a thousand frogs now but alas my power left me. This pocket is so huge look at this thing wow. I feel like I could live in it. Could you put a phone in hear? I think my new home needs quality lighting.

sister herb
02-13-2015, 10:58 PM
Ok, make yourself comfortable there. I think we need to talk with this flamingo now... if it speaks like you. "Erm... mr. Flamingo...? Do you speak English?"

Patrick
02-13-2015, 11:05 PM
Well if you must know I prefer spanish. English is my secound language. My name es Fernando and I was sent to find a similar animal who can speak also. I was sent from Nicaragua on important matters. I'm seeking an animal who suffered the same fate as me? Have you seen such a sight?

sister herb
02-13-2015, 11:15 PM
"What kind of fate you are suffering? May I help you?" (Whispering to the pocket: Would you like to speak with him, Abisali? Here is a mosque near... what if we ask it to there? It may not like to come if it is a spy.)

Patrick
02-14-2015, 12:00 AM
"It is a fate that is due to my condition" replied the flamingo. The frog then replied
Yes imply that you feel safe at the mosque. If he enters with no consequence or shaking of his voice we will know he might have been a victim of the Chameleon. I will not reveal myself untill I am sure.

sister herb
02-14-2015, 12:09 AM
To Abisali in the pocket: Ok, thats better to be carefull. I don´t wish that my partner will become a lunch... To flamingo: "Day is hot and you might need some refreshment. May you like to come with us... I mean with me to the local mosque? I am sure there we can talk more."

Patrick
02-14-2015, 12:28 AM
"Sure thing. But I'll tell you one thing nothing would refresh me more Than some delicious frog you have hiding!!!!""" A haha haha!
"By Allah he is a servant of the Chameleon! !! We must run somewhere fast his legs are so long!! Replied Abisali

sister herb
02-14-2015, 08:03 AM
"His legs aren´t long any more", said Aalim and kicked strongly other of the legs of flamingo. "I am have always wanted to get a stuffed flamingo to my class!"

Patrick
02-14-2015, 02:36 PM
"By Allah we are saved by the might of your kicks!" First while he is still conscious I say we find out what we can by interrogating the flamingo.

sister herb
02-14-2015, 02:48 PM
"I will never betray the trust of my Master", screamed flamingo and spreaded its wings.

Patrick
02-14-2015, 04:04 PM
Abisali then pulling himself out of the teachers pocket showing himself while shaking his frog fist wildly yelled back in his tough frog voice " "oh yes you will. Your going to give us what we want on the chameleon right now! You've seen the might of teacher Aalim 's kicks and he won't hesitate to do it again. Now give us the goods on Liam!! Or I swear by all the might I have as the warrior I once was all of those years ago when Allah granted me so many victories the counting of them will take on an enormous amount of solution!! I am Abasali the warrior flamingo an easy task you shall be!! I will start to jump on you so hard that you'll understand the power of.... oh um ok well he flew away. I didn't think he could do that so quickly? Um ya maybe I should have cut back on my threats there I mean he was literally right here with all of the information that would have well.. There he goes I'm sorry this case would have been much easier and he'll probably tell his master now I'm after him with your aid. Well now we gave him more information than we got that did not go well at all.

sister herb
02-14-2015, 04:13 PM
"And now this chameleon knows we are after him when his servant reaches him. Right. Ok. I am sure that we will meet someone else soon who might can help us." (And who doesn´t like to eat my frog friend.) "Hmmm... it flew to the south. Should we follow it? I mean, there the chameleon might be."

Patrick
02-14-2015, 04:19 PM
Well chameleons do like warm places. But I still think we should visit the shek in Nicaragua. You must understand the powerfull magic of the Chameleon. I have to not only learn how to undo the spell he placed on me but make sure you don't turn into an animal as well if we encounter him.

sister herb
02-14-2015, 05:12 PM
"I only can ask Allah to protect me from kind of evil. Ok, you are right, my jumping pal, let´s go to meet the shek."

Patrick
02-14-2015, 06:04 PM
Ok. We will have to take a boat. I'm not sure about an airlines policy on frog carry ons. Plus I think they would be even more biast if they were to discover it was a Muslim frog. Stuf allah my fate is so bad. But don't worry the shek will have the answers to fend us from this chameleon djinn.

sister herb
02-14-2015, 06:46 PM
"I was thinking same about airlines. Ok boat then. Incidentally, one my workmate in the school has a good boat. I am sure we can use that one. And maybe he too wants to come with us. He is a brave man with some skills which might be usefull. Plus he is an excellent cook."

Patrick
02-14-2015, 08:19 PM
"Excellent teacher Aalim let's go to this friend and get onward. I hope he is up for what is in front of us. Plus him being an excellent cook is good you know I think after 4 years like this I should have a frog apatite but strangely enough I still really really like human food. Allah is great! I will become human again one day!

sister herb
02-14-2015, 09:00 PM
"I talked with him before and he too wish to be a detective. Teaching is nice job but sometimes quite boring. Let´s go to talk to him and start to prepare to the trip." (No frog appetite - what a relief! I though we need to prepare worm sandwiches to the lunch box. :nervous: )

Patrick
02-14-2015, 09:22 PM
"Excellent with two intelligent teachers and I the mighty warrior Abisali our odds have increased tremendously. Let's see if your friend has the bravery to take on such a djinn as the chameleon!!"

sister herb
02-14-2015, 09:33 PM
"He is teacher of physical training and martial arts. I am sure he is usefull if we meet more flamingos. Later I would like to know more about powers of the chameleon - to know what waits us."

Patrick
02-14-2015, 11:12 PM
"That is most interesting and great news!! I do not know if we will meet more flamingos but who knows what crazy djinn might be ahead of us?? I am sure the chameleon has more spies that await. The shek can fill you in with what you need to know about the chameleon he is more of an expert than I. I was but a warrior in quest to defeat him but I failed shamefully and am now this tamed frog." Sigh

sister herb
02-14-2015, 11:33 PM
"Don´t worry, my friend. Together we can defeat the evil and you will be the great warrior again. Ok, here comes my workmate Jim. He is that one I just talked."

Patrick
02-15-2015, 01:05 AM
"Jim ok. He looks like he can aid us in our quest". Should I talk to him or you it might be a bit of a situation if a talking frog whom he has yet to be introduced to tries to explain such matters. Perhaps you should?" We need that boat soon.

sister herb
02-15-2015, 07:54 AM
"Hi Jim! Now listen - the matter we talked, that detective one... I have started with very complicated case. A villain named the Chameleon...." "Hmmm sounds interesting, Jack, but I am a little busy right the moment. I need to make notice about the animal welfare offense! Someone has made violence against the bird. Not sure what kind of but it was big one and pink. Its leg was broken."

Patrick
02-15-2015, 02:52 PM
"You need to tell Jim that that was no regular animal" replied Abisali. "Plus it was trying to eat me which was really the first offence if there was one"

sister herb
02-15-2015, 03:28 PM
"Jim, listen me! That bird you saw wasn´t actually a real bird. It at the first attacked against me and my friend, Abisali. You better talk with my friend because you won´t believe me without it. Where you saw that wounded bird?" "In the pharmacy... when it tried to buy medicine and it said... wait a minute! It talked! A bird talked... :phew

فصيح الياسين
02-15-2015, 03:46 PM
I suddenly woke up and it was all nothing but a dream...

sister herb
02-15-2015, 03:54 PM
"You think you are still dreaming?"

فصيح الياسين
02-15-2015, 04:02 PM
Ya world dream. After death my real eyes would open. I would to change bad deeds to good which i done in this dream...

Patrick
02-15-2015, 04:04 PM
"Said Abisali as he poked jim" with his tiny frog hands. " See I knew Jim would faint if he were to hear how crazy our story was"

sister herb
02-15-2015, 04:10 PM
"And who wouldn´t? We don´t everyday meet spoken frogs and flamingos. We better carry Jim to his flat and then I ask if I can borrow his boat. I think we better leave him out from this case. I forgot his weak nerves."

Patrick
02-15-2015, 04:21 PM
I'm confused still we can find the boat but are we in a dream. I quite remember being Abisali and not this talking frog." Are we in inception or are we going to this boat?

sister herb
02-15-2015, 04:27 PM
I am sure this is the influence of the Chameleon. He tries to make us unsure and weak. I don´t think he is so powerfull if a frog and a teacher makes he so scared.

Patrick
02-15-2015, 04:35 PM
"But he must be very powerful! When he changed me I was a strong warrior. And you must be my companion set to finally put an end to him" His powers are greater than I thought. Keep Jim conscious we me get to his boat and follow the signs to find the shek".

sister herb
02-15-2015, 05:01 PM
"Should we now take Jim with us or not? He is a brave man but I think these surprises have been to little too much to him. Or then it too is influence of the Chameleon."

Patrick
02-15-2015, 05:22 PM
" he is a tough man as you stated. But the chameleon might be able to use his wierd djinn strength on him easier than us as you've seen. The choice is yours he is more susceptible to djinn power but he is clever and strong it is a gamble"

sister herb
02-15-2015, 05:28 PM
"I think it is better if only you and me go. I take keys of his boat and leave a note that I went fishing with my friend. He will understand. On the way to harbour we can buy some food and water to travel. By the way, I am not a good cook but hopely we will survive."

Patrick
02-15-2015, 05:40 PM
"Ok sounds like a plan. You don't need to be a great cook you just need to have the ability to survive in this situation. And if need be I'm sure if I have to (sighs) I will have Flys and other frog like diets. Even with you food it's not like I can eat a whole pizza ya know"

sister herb
02-15-2015, 06:40 PM
Later at the harbour. "Ok here is Jim´s boat. Now we have enough food, water, maps... I think we are ready to go. Now, can you tell me more about those dangers we will meet? I mean what kind of guy this Chameleon is, how he got his powers and what he wants?"

Patrick
02-15-2015, 06:57 PM
The frog replied in a comfortable manner hanging on to the wheel with his two webbed feet. "I am not sure about the dangers. I know that this chameleon has powers that I do not fully understand. If one of his spies catches wind of our travels we might be in for a more bumpy ride as his magic may cause storms. As for who the chameleon is I am not fully sure as I was sent on the quest by this very shek to try to defeat him therefore my knowledge of him is only as much as the shek informed."
I know this the chameleon is 300 years old and was given powers some say by the first djinn that came before man. In the story of the original djinn there were many wars before Allah chose mankind to take over the world. Ibliss the shaitan was still a servant of Allah at this time being one of the djinn who sided with Allah. These original djinn have been long since gone since there war with the angels to bring forth us or what used to be me. There is some rumor that some of them made a packed with Allah the same as the shaitan. And they are allowed to come in different times to sway mankind's hopes. This is not the chameleon but it is rumored one of these djinn is the one who taught him of his magic. What he has set up or his plan? Only the shek may know. I have an idea that it is a plan that was not his own maybe he is being instructed by one of these original djinn."

sister herb
02-15-2015, 07:47 PM
(gulp) Ok a lot of power but if we put our trust to Allah only, we can´t lose. Ok, I go to make some lunch. I am hungry and I think you are too.

Patrick
02-15-2015, 08:22 PM
"Yes please make me something scrumptious if you don't mind" Yes Allah will guide us I am sure of it and do not fear you are with Abisali!! The frog begins to shake his free hand while steering still with his feet " the warrior sent to fight evil no matter what gave them might I shall take whoever prospers from evil acts will meet my power by allah they are in for a fight they wish they never recieved Abisali and his new teacher Aalim shall cast him to the depths of all depth i swear it even if I am as this frog (ribbit) uh hm uh hm I'm sorry it's sort something I can't really control. But onwards to lunch and Nicaragua! "

sister herb
02-15-2015, 09:03 PM
In the kitchen corner: "Hopely he likes burgers and cookies with coffee. My kitchen skills aren´t the best ones. Better to put his burger to mixer because frogs haven´t teeth."

Patrick
02-15-2015, 10:43 PM
(Burgers oh I can smell them from the kitchen of this boat.. I do not mind them I can't wait to jump in the food and splash about as I eat. It is deffinently a benefit of being this size the food is so huge!!!) Thought Abisali. "Teacher Aalim we will reach Nicaragua within a days ride by boat" I think we will be safe from to danger the chameleon has never found the where abouts of the shek since he moved. (A large shark from under the surface unseen to the riders thought to himself "but he will know his location soon muhahahaha.;D

sister herb
02-16-2015, 09:37 AM
"Ok here are our burgers. Hopely you like... hmmm I mashed yours because I know the eating habits of the frogs." Takes few napkins to the table. "Never mind if you mess the table. Now, have you visited in Nicaragua before? I have no idea about it."

Patrick
02-16-2015, 04:28 PM
"Thank you for the mash burgers" replied Abisali. "No I have not visited Nicaragua I'm basically just following the coordinates of the gps and hoping it's the updated version or Nicaragua hasn't moved anywhere soon. I know how gps can be wrong at times but I'm sure it's correct for something as large as a country". The shek will sence us coming soon as we set our anchor. He will probably provide us with further instruction and a donkey."

sister herb
02-16-2015, 04:45 PM
"A donkey riding... hopely it is similar like horse riding. And hopely that donkey is just an animal. I mean, not like that flamingo. I have used to animals which don´t speak. Is here more like you, I mean humans whose are changed to animals? And for sure that shek is human?" :nervous:

Patrick
02-16-2015, 05:02 PM
"I assure you that the donkey riding will be the easy part. It is the vast hills that we will have the most problems with climbing. I am sure the donkey will just be a regular donkey the shek does not deal in magic he is only dealing with me probably because we knew each other before when I was just a believer on a quest to slay the chameleon. And there are many other animals like me that are either djinn or have been changed because of one."

sister herb
02-16-2015, 06:53 PM
"About these animals whose serve the chameleon - they aren´t real animals? I mean, aren´t they just jinns whose have taken the shape of animal? I have wondered how that flamingo knew you was in my pocket as it didn´t actually see you at all. Can they read our minds and thoughts?" :exhausted

Patrick
02-16-2015, 07:38 PM
"Not every animal who is like the flamingo we met serve the chameleon. Yes any animal like the flamingo is possessed by a djinn or has chosen to take that form but was allways a djinn. As to the way the flamingo knew I was in your pocket I'm sure his senses are higher than normal as djinn have abilities that are unlike other species. There forms and abilities differ some can be animals if the want or possess them I would say most are not like animals most of them are things I can not describe to you cause they are not similar to things that we know that live with us. We are getting closer I think to Nicaragua. It should only be half a day. Thank you again for the mash burgers. "

sister herb
02-16-2015, 09:17 PM
"Nice you liked it. I better make some packed lunch for ready. (A lot of more burgers and cookies.) I think we are in Nicaragua at the next morning so better to sleep a little. I have maps with me but now it feels a little old-fashioning of the time of gps systems. But we never know, maybe mobiles don´t work in every places."

Patrick
02-16-2015, 10:11 PM
"Good I think I will rest and get my strength up. If you don't mind taking the wheel. Just follow the coarse we have set. I think the maps will do us well. I will sleep now and have dreams of victory! The chameleon will meet his end!" Abisali goes to the sleeping corridor he is small enough to pretty much sleep any where but for some reason still likes to rest taking up space like a large man he once was.

sister herb
02-16-2015, 10:42 PM
Teacher Aamil looked his new friend and said to himself: "How lucky I was when I met a friend like him. He knows so much and I so little. May Allah always be in our side in our fight against evil. Hmmm... I am so tired myself but have to stay awake. Maybe a cup of coffee and reading the Quran help."

Patrick
02-21-2015, 05:25 PM
Abasali awoke in a hurry as the boat hit into a coast. " Aalim how long was I asleep? It felt like days. Are we there we must be? Where did we land?"

strivingobserver98
02-21-2015, 06:14 PM
Aalim looked out the boat window, there before his eyes was a beautiful tropical island. "Abasali look outside!" he exclaimed.

Fainoz
02-25-2015, 04:51 PM
Abasali quickly looked outside only to see a spotted elephant!

sister herb
02-25-2015, 10:54 PM
"Aalim! This must to be sign from the shek! Wake up now! We have to go!"

Fainoz
02-26-2015, 03:48 PM
So alim got up but realized he was missing his....

sister herb
02-26-2015, 11:06 PM
...hat.

Fainoz
02-27-2015, 01:04 AM
"where could it have gone!" he shouted.

sister herb
02-27-2015, 08:02 AM
"Why its so important to you", asked Abisali.

Fainoz
02-27-2015, 04:09 PM
my father gave it too me before he passed away imsad

sister herb
02-27-2015, 04:30 PM
"Ok I see", said Abisali. "Now don´t panic. Where did you put it when you went to sleep? It must be somewhere there."

Fainoz
02-27-2015, 06:41 PM
I dont remember where I put it!

sister herb
02-27-2015, 09:46 PM
"Let´s seach it then. This boat isn´t big one. I check the kitchen corner and you that one we slept."

Fainoz
02-28-2015, 02:13 AM
sounds like an idea to me!

strivingobserver98
03-02-2015, 10:45 PM
*They look outside the boat window* Oh no some how my Hat is floating in the Ocean!

Fainoz
03-02-2015, 11:50 PM
"we have to get it!" alim said

sister herb
03-03-2015, 08:30 AM
Then they saw some big bubbles coming up from the water.

Fainoz
03-03-2015, 09:11 PM
hmmm i wonder what it could be they wondered^o)

sister herb
03-03-2015, 09:27 PM
Then they saw a smiling dolphin coming to the water surface, a hat on its head.

Fainoz
03-04-2015, 04:06 PM
"my hat!" he cried.

btw sisterherb are you going to join the quiz game?

sister herb
03-04-2015, 04:59 PM
"Here are you, teacher Aalim", said the dolphin and then it whispered quietly:"I have a message to you from the shek."

(Sis Fainoz: Sorry, I am not fan with kind of games - with them I should really know something... ;D )

Fainoz
03-04-2015, 07:26 PM
a message? i wonder what it could be?

aww why not? i dont know much either but ive always learned something in these games plus its teamwork so we all figure it out together.

sister herb
03-04-2015, 08:07 PM
"Message is inside of the hat... You read it later."

strivingobserver98
03-04-2015, 10:49 PM
Suddenly there is a apparent tear in the hat, inside there is a...

sister herb
03-04-2015, 11:02 PM
...diamond.

Lady A
06-06-2015, 05:09 AM
:sl:

The dolphin's eyes grew huge in astonishment...

(I just read the last few posts...hope my one line goes along with the story ;D)

strivingobserver98
06-07-2015, 02:40 AM
The Dolphin suddenly jumped and ...

Lady A
06-07-2015, 04:33 AM
...swallowed the diamond! He didn't feel bad because...

strivingobserver98
06-08-2015, 09:12 AM
he has 1000 diamonds in a chest under the sea. The dolphin looked sideways and...

Lady A
06-11-2015, 02:35 AM
saw a huge ship approaching.

Abz2000
06-11-2015, 07:12 AM
But the fish swallowed him before he could wave at it.

strivingobserver98
06-12-2015, 12:40 AM
Then suddenly it started to rain and...

Lady A
06-12-2015, 12:46 AM
thunder! With bolts of lightning and high winds causing the waves to crash with violent speed. The fish...

strivingobserver98
06-12-2015, 12:58 AM
jumped out into the air, dived back into the sea and....

Lady A
06-12-2015, 01:42 AM
...scurried to the chest of 1000 diamonds.

Aaqib
06-13-2015, 01:24 PM
He accomplished his quest to get to the chest
and he was quite happy for what he saw.

Lady A
06-23-2015, 11:34 AM
Out of the corner of his eye he saw Mr. Vicious, the neighborhood shark, approaching.

strivingobserver98
06-23-2015, 11:38 AM
Mr Vicious the shark quickly opened his sharp teeth and...

Lady A
07-01-2015, 11:08 AM
...swallowed the fish that swallowed the dolphin that swallowed the diamond.

sister herb
07-03-2015, 09:13 PM
"It was yummy", said Mr Vicious the shark.

strivingobserver98
07-03-2015, 10:09 PM
Mr Vicious the shark suddenly had stomach pain, and vomited out the diamond that was swallowed by the dolphin that was swallowed by the fish. He abandoned them and went to...

sister herb
07-03-2015, 10:26 PM
...fish pharmacy to buy some medicine to treat heartburn.

strivingobserver98
07-04-2015, 01:35 AM
The pharmacy was on land, Mr Vicious the shark desperately tried to flap towards the water, he was struggling to survive then he...

sister herb
07-04-2015, 06:48 AM
...saw his salvation. Near of him was a children's wading pool. So he jumped using his last powers and...

Scimitar
07-04-2015, 07:55 AM
...woke up with his head in a bowl of cornflakes... some dream, he thought, then he....

sister herb
07-04-2015, 08:39 AM
...saw the bedside table a large diamond and remembered that today is the day of...

strivingobserver98
07-04-2015, 01:47 PM
Day of Jumuah! So Abdullah got ready for Jumuah as quickly as he could and rushed to the Masjid. After Jumuah he told all his friends about his dream of him becoming Mr Vicious the Shark. He was walking past a shop window and saw...

sister herb
07-04-2015, 01:50 PM
...there Mr Vicious the Shark sitting in his bed and eating cereals from the bowl. Also he saw the diamond...

strivingobserver98
07-04-2015, 01:56 PM
Abdullah realized Mr Vicious the shark was a cartoon character. It was a TV shop that he walked past. The dream must of formed from his childhood memories. He continued watching the Mr Vicious the shark cartoon by staring at the shop window then suddenly...

sister herb
07-04-2015, 04:23 PM
...someone knocked on his shoulder and when he turned he saw...

strivingobserver98
07-05-2015, 03:35 AM
Mr Vicious the Shark!

Thankfully it was only a kid dressed up in the costume.

Then the kid said to him..

sister herb
07-05-2015, 10:41 AM
..."Excuse me, Sir, but have you seen my pet crocodile? It´s name is Mr. Vicious the crocodile.".

Lady A
07-05-2015, 01:01 PM
Mr. Vicious, the shark replied, "I ate, Mr. Vicious, the crocodile for my iftar."

(I'm hungry folks!)

sister herb
07-05-2015, 03:41 PM
"You ate my pet!", screamed child and started to cry.

imsad

strivingobserver98
07-06-2015, 01:26 AM
The child started to cry so much, he made ghusl with his tears. Abdullah felt sympathy for this child, so he...

sister herb
07-06-2015, 06:11 AM
...saidto the child: "I am so sorry, I didn´t know it was a pet of yours. What if I will buy you a new crocodile?"

strivingobserver98
08-13-2015, 10:14 AM
The child exclaimed and said "Yes I would love to have a new crocodile". Abdullah suddenly stood up and ...

sister herb
01-15-2016, 09:13 PM
Thanks for reminding us but remember also that this is humor section. :D and continue the story.

Kiro
03-28-2016, 11:54 AM
you have to continue the story.
@farhan once went for a walk

strivingobserver98
03-28-2016, 02:38 PM
And found money on the floor so he...

noraina
03-28-2016, 03:05 PM
wondered whether he should....

strivingobserver98
03-28-2016, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
wondered whether he should....
Take it or leave it. So he suddenly...

Kiro
03-28-2016, 03:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
Take it or leave it. So he suddenly...
he saw a werewolf appear!

noraina
03-28-2016, 03:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
he saw a werewolf appear!
and he dropped the money and ran away, but....

Kiro
03-28-2016, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
and he dropped the money and ran away, but....
@farhan transformed into a legendary warrior and summoned a sword

strivingobserver98
03-28-2016, 03:30 PM
@farhan transformed into a legendary warrior and summoned a sword
Then @Kiro transformed into a fire breathing Dragon who was fighting him then...

sister herb
03-28-2016, 03:36 PM
...and then we others took a deep breath as our brothers seem to change themselves as superheroes once again...

:facepalm:

strivingobserver98
03-28-2016, 03:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
...and then we others took a deep breath as our brothers seem to change themselves as superheroes once again...

:facepalm:
Then suddenly smell of Apple Pie came from the IB kitchen and alongside appeared...

noraina
03-28-2016, 03:46 PM
Sister Herb with her delicious pie and whipped cream....mmmmmm

Kiro
03-28-2016, 03:54 PM
but @Serinity ate it all and his tommy exploded

sister herb
03-28-2016, 03:54 PM
Medics! Medics! all members screamed...

strivingobserver98
03-28-2016, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Medics! Medics! all members screamed...
The ingredients of the food luckily had some self healing formula. @Serinity was back to normal again. But then...

Kiro
03-28-2016, 07:04 PM
The ingredients of the food luckily had some self healing formula. @Serinity was back to normal again. But then...
he was on a quest of revenge

strivingobserver98
03-28-2016, 07:06 PM
he was on a quest of revenge
Within 1 day he became a Master Chef then...

sister herb
03-29-2016, 01:51 PM
...he fired sister Herb and threw her out from the IB Kitchen...

:cry:

strivingobserver98
03-29-2016, 02:04 PM
Then a new Chef called @Search emerged from the shadows and...

Serinity
03-29-2016, 04:49 PM
cooked some meal to @Serinity and serinity thanked.............. Promising to take up the match with @Kiro his eternal rival. Serinity used Blizzard storm, to which @Kiro froze....................

~ Sabr ~
03-29-2016, 04:50 PM
farhan for employing her as a chef. But then the door opened....

Serinity
03-29-2016, 04:52 PM
And @Serinity challenged @farhan to a brawl match.

strivingobserver98
03-29-2016, 05:01 PM
I ran away, hiding away in the hills. And then suddenly appeared @MuslimLawyer who took @Serinity to court.

Serinity
03-29-2016, 05:11 PM
Serinity explained that he just wanted to challenge @farhan and that he just wanted to fight. :p

strivingobserver98
03-29-2016, 05:14 PM
@MuslimLawyer with his awesome skills, prosecuted @Serinity $5 Billion dollars.

Then...

Kiro
03-29-2016, 05:27 PM
@MuslimLawyer with his awesome skills, prosecuted @Serinity $5 Billion dollars.

Then...
with that money bought a summon spell from a magic book and summoned a Dragon to wreck the town!

noraina
03-29-2016, 05:31 PM
And sister Herb made the dragon some meat stew laced with sedatives which the dragon ate and collapsed, and his corpse was consumed by chickens.....

Kiro
03-29-2016, 06:22 PM
the chickens absorbed the Dragons soul making them Dragon slayers and so they gained draconic powers... draconic chickens!

Serinity
03-29-2016, 06:25 PM
Serinity ate the chickens, and became a human - dragon hybrid, and took flight to Kiro's palace and made war with the warriors...............

Kiro
03-29-2016, 06:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
Serinity ate the chickens, and became a human - dragon hybrid, and took flight to Kiro's palace and made war with the warriors...............
Kiro activated his eyes powers and summoned a wing made out of black flames and comes to fight Serinity with a black sword.

Serinity
03-29-2016, 06:45 PM
Kiro activated his eyes powers and summoned a wing made out of black flames and comes to fight Serinity with a black sword.
Serinity transformed into a dragon, and focused his strength and power in the right eyes releasing energy, to which he concentrated and blasted with a mighty blast into Kiro's sword piercing through his armour!

With a mighty victory he activated his eye powers, looking at Kiro while he falls down, 70000 metres deep.

Kiro
03-29-2016, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
Serinity transformed into a dragon, and focused his strength and power in the right eyes releasing energy, to which he concentrated and blasted with a mighty blast into Kiro's sword piercing through his armour!

With a mighty victory he activated his eye powers, looking at Kiro while he falls down, 70000 metres deep.
Kiro summons Farhan which @farhan has a frying pan and smacks Serinity to the moon (defeated).

strivingobserver98
03-29-2016, 06:59 PM
Kiro summons Farhan which @farhan has a frying pan and smacks Serinity to the moon (defeated).
Then @farhan starts a fight with @Kiro , the fight lasts 10 hours long and...

noraina
03-29-2016, 07:06 PM
And ultimately the brothers tire one another so much they collapse in exhaustion and lose all of their superhuman powers (thank goodness) and Noraina decides to investigate who ate her chickens

strivingobserver98
03-30-2016, 01:46 PM
@noraina finds out @lonewolf007 has been keeping the chickens safe all this time (الحمد لله) then...

BilalKid
04-04-2016, 04:23 PM
@Kiro fights ;D

Kiro
04-04-2016, 05:40 PM
and takes over the world

noraina
04-04-2016, 05:46 PM
and he wakes up to find it was all a dream and then he

sister herb
04-04-2016, 05:46 PM
...decided to go out to the real world to see whats going on there...

BilalKid
04-11-2016, 05:34 PM
real world very upsetting :exhausted

lonewolf007
04-11-2016, 11:27 PM
@BilalKid @Kiro soon discovered they could teleport wherever they wanted, life suddenly seemed interesting.......

Kiro
04-12-2016, 01:31 AM
Kiro teleported and ate all of @lonewolf007 's food which then caused...

BilalKid
04-12-2016, 01:55 AM
sickness ;D ;D

Abz2000
04-12-2016, 06:22 AM
Dusappointedly picks up a dagger like romeo (or juliet?) (Or some other loser) and spills his intestines on the stage

Muhaba
04-13-2016, 09:53 PM
And then the curtain closes

BilalKid
04-17-2016, 11:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhaba
And then the curtain closes
and opens ;D

lonewolf007
04-18-2016, 10:33 PM
And Closes once more then suddenly.......

Bhabha
04-19-2016, 12:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lonewolf007
And Closes once more then suddenly.......
A flying monkey the size of a car runs through the curtain! He lands......

BilalKid
04-19-2016, 02:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
A flying monkey the size of a car runs through the curtain! He lands......
on forum ;D ;D

Hamza :)
04-19-2016, 08:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
on forum ;D ;D
He meets @BilalKid

BilalKid
04-20-2016, 12:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza :)
He meets @BilalKid
he meets @Hamza :)

;D

04-20-2016, 09:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
he meets @Hamza :)

;D
He meets @farhan :shade:

Bhabha
04-20-2016, 12:42 PM
and then monkey eats @BilalKid :facepalm:

ConcealedGem
04-20-2016, 12:43 PM
and then monkey eats @BilalKid :facepalm:

then concealedgem keeps the monkey as a pet and feeds it milk, then she puts it to sleep.

Kiro
04-20-2016, 12:45 PM
Concealedgen is revealed to be Yamcha which @farhan Fan 2 ...

Bhabha
04-20-2016, 12:47 PM
Concealedgen is revealed to be Yamcha which @farhan Fan 2 ...
Challenges to a dual!!!!!!

Kiro
04-20-2016, 12:55 PM
However, Yamcha turns out to be too disappointment to compete

Bhabha
04-20-2016, 01:05 PM
However, Yamcha turns out to be too disappointment to compete
Yamcha goes and sits down, waiting for the monkey to wake up.... then at the door Bulma....

Kiro
04-20-2016, 01:10 PM
Yamcha goes and sits down, waiting for the monkey to wake up.... then at the door Bulma....
Gets a Saibaman to hug Yamucha

Time to prepare for the Janazah

ConcealedGem
04-20-2016, 01:13 PM
Gets a Saibaman to hug Yamucha

Time to prepare for the Janazah
Yachaman pushes him outta the way coz he Don't do them tingz.

Bhabha
04-20-2016, 01:13 PM
Bulma goes and wakes up monkey!!!

noraina
04-20-2016, 01:17 PM
The monkey leaps out of bed, eyes red with fury!

Kiro
04-20-2016, 01:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ConcealedGem
Yachaman pushes him outta the way coz he Don't do them tingz.
unfortunately Yamcha (you) dies anyway

prepare the Janazah

noraina
04-20-2016, 01:24 PM
Wait - what is or who is saibaman?

Serinity
04-20-2016, 01:25 PM
Serinity comes into the scene and prepares for the fight.......

Kiro
04-20-2016, 03:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan Fan 2
Serinity comes into the scene and prepares for the fight.......
The cup cake monsters that come out of Yamcha's (@ConcealedGem) funeral

Serinity
04-20-2016, 05:16 PM
The cup cake monsters that come out of Yamcha's (@ConcealedGem) funeral
Serinity starts eating the cup cake monsters, and then jumps in Yamcha's grave.

Bhabha
04-20-2016, 07:31 PM
(I thought this was turning into dragon ball lol)

Sleeping monkey gets up. Sees serenity in the grave ...

04-20-2016, 07:34 PM
(I thought this was turning into dragon ball lol)

Sleeping monkey gets up. Sees serenity in the grave ...
He asks serenity, "Whatcha doin down there mate?"

Serinity
04-20-2016, 07:50 PM
looks to the sky and says "I was hunting the cake monsters.........."

Bhabha
04-20-2016, 08:00 PM
looks to the sky and says "I was hunting the cake monsters.........."

Monkey is hungry, "Where is the cake....?"

04-20-2016, 08:06 PM
Monkey is hungry, "Where is the cake....?"
"In the fridge," was the reply.

Bhabha
04-20-2016, 08:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza :)
"In the fridge," was the reply.
Monkey wonders.. "So why were you in the grave?" +o(:facepalm:

04-20-2016, 08:14 PM
Monkey wonders.. "So why were you in the grave?" +o(:facepalm:
"I lost my way." :( :hmm:

Serinity
04-20-2016, 08:15 PM
The monkey stood confused "which fridge?" ........... serinity said swifted his gaze to the sky and said "under this grave?"

EDIT: the monkey said "here, have some tea." while serinity sobbed.

04-21-2016, 07:47 PM
The monkey stood confused "which fridge?" ........... serinity said swifted his gaze to the sky and said "under this grave?"

EDIT: the monkey said "here, have some tea." while serinity sobbed.
Serinity comes out the grave and starts walking with the monkey

Serinity
04-21-2016, 07:56 PM
Serinity uses flash light concentrated plasma ball to kill the monkey.. Trees fade to dust, and the Earth's crust crumble into shattered pieces......... The monkey shrugs, closes his eyes and opens them "whaaaaaaat?!"

ConcealedGem
04-21-2016, 08:04 PM
(*Quietly tiptoes*

What Happened to me? - Yamacha

Fill me in in brackets because we don't wanna destroy the story with me interrupting.)

Serinity
04-21-2016, 08:10 PM
Yamcha found himself in a pit.. "eh??????????" "WHERE AM I?!"

04-21-2016, 08:13 PM
nvm..

Bhabha
04-21-2016, 09:51 PM
The walking dead monkey comes back to life. Ready for revenge and some other things *maniacal laugh*

Serinity
04-21-2016, 10:08 PM
Serinity injects poison into the monkey's limbs, and thereby the monkey collapses........... @Kiro got furious and took a jackhammer to wake the monkey up.... But to no avail.......

Kiro
04-21-2016, 10:24 PM
Serinity injects poison into the monkey's limbs, and thereby the monkey collapses........... @Kiro got furious and took a jackhammer to wake the monkey up.... But to no avail.......
Kiro picks ups Serinity and shoves him into the Monkey's stomach

Serinity
04-21-2016, 10:25 PM
Kiro picks ups Serinity and shoves him into the Monkey's stomach
Serinity heats up air and becomes an enlightened uchiha! THAT IS WHEN YOU KNEW; TUTUTTUDDDDDDDDDD TUTUTT MADARA UCHIHA!

Kiro
04-21-2016, 10:27 PM
Serinity heats up air and becomes an enlightened uchiha! THAT IS WHEN YOU KNEW; TUTUTTUDDDDDDDDDD TUTUTT MADARA UCHIHA!
Kiro kicks Serinity in the balls

Serinity
04-21-2016, 10:29 PM
Kiro kicks Serinity in the balls
Serinity pulls the trigger and swifts from behind, and uppercuts with his legs Kiro into the sky........ Serinity then teleports while Kiro is unconscious, just to be trashed to the ground, while Serinity fires up and loads a CANON FLASH!

Kiro
04-21-2016, 10:33 PM
Serinity pulls the trigger and swifts from behind, and uppercuts with his legs Kiro into the sky........ Serinity then teleports while Kiro is unconscious, just to be trashed to the ground, while Serinity fires up and loads a CANON FLASH!
Kiro used a crow substitution and fires a lightning vortex amaterasu on Serinity

Serinity
04-21-2016, 10:35 PM
Kiro used a crow substitution and fires a lightning vortex amaterasu on Serinity
Serinity uses water substitution........... And enshrouds Kiro in drowning water........ Suffocating him to death.

Kiro
04-21-2016, 10:36 PM
Serinity uses water substitution........... And enshrouds Kiro in drowning water........ Suffocating him to death.
THEN KIRO USES his JANNAHTUL SUSANOO and creates SUSANOO CLONES AND attack Seri

Kiro summons 7 Susanoo clones along with him

Serinity
04-21-2016, 10:40 PM
THEN KIRO USES his JANNAHTUL SUSANOO and creates SUSANOO CLONES AND attack Seri

Kiro summons 7 Susanoo clones along with him
SERINITY TRANSFORMS INTO A DRAGONOID ANGELIC FORM and with his wings clones, with the Help of Allah, 70 ANGELS OF DESTRUCTION - READY TO CONSUME YOU IN DARKNESS, WHEREIN you will dissolve!

2 susanno clones from the left, 4 from the right, 1 from above........ AN EXPLOSIVE SUPER BLINDING LIGHTNING RAY GUN MELTS THE SUSANOOS..............

May Allah forgive me abundantly if I said something wrong. Ameen.

Kiro
04-21-2016, 10:43 PM
SERINITY TRANSFORMS INTO A DRAGONOID ANGELIC FORM and with his wings clones, with the Help of Allah, 70 ANGELS OF DESTRUCTION - READY TO CONSUME YOU IN DARKNESS, WHEREIN you will dissolve!

2 susanno clones from the left, 4 from the right, 1 from above........ AN EXPLOSIVE SUPER BLINDING LIGHTNING RAY GUN!

May Allah forgive me abundantly if I said something wrong. Ameen.

Kiro fires 700,000 Amaterasu arrows On Serinity with each one exploding with a vortex and then Kiro fires a Amterasu Dragon arrow and all the black flames shroud Serinity as a Amterasu Sun. And Kiro uses his Susanoo sword covered with amaterasu and destroys the sphere!

Serinity
04-21-2016, 10:47 PM
Kiro fires 700,000 Amaterasu arrows On Serinity with each one exploding with a vortex and then Kiro fires a Amterasu Dragon arrow and all the black flames shroud Serinity as a Amterasu Sun. And Kiro uses his Susanoo sword covered with amaterasu and destroys the sphere!
SERINITY explodes into a firing ray of explosive heat, putting himself a flame, demolishing every amaterasu dragon...... ALL TO DUST! AND DUST IT IS!

Then from the hands of serinity emerges extraordinary flames of destruction!!!!!! NOW WITH THIS SERINITY sets a flame EVERYTHING IN SIGHT! WITH A RADIUS COVERING THE WHOLE GALAXY

Kiro
04-21-2016, 10:51 PM
SERINITY explodes into a firing ray of explosive heat, putting himself a flame, demolishing every amaterasu dragon...... ALL TO DUST! AND DUST IT IS!

Then from the hands of serinity emerges extraordinary flames of destruction!!!!!! NOW WITH THIS SERINITY sets a flame EVERYTHING IN SIGHT! WITH A RADIUS COVERING THE WHOLE GALAXY
Kiro blocks it with his Susanoo sword but heavily damaged. Kiro summons his susanoo sword, covering it with ultra amount of amterasu once again. But he uses chibaku tensei a million times and covers all the material used by chibakuy tensei and covers it on his Susanoo blade covered with amterasu and slashes Serinity!

Serinity
04-21-2016, 10:54 PM
Kiro blocks it with his Susanoo sword but heavily damaged. Kiro summons his susanoo sword, covering it with ultra amount of amterasu once again. But he uses chibaku tensei a million times and covers all the material used by chibakuy tensei and covers it on his Susanoo blade covered with amterasu and slashes Serinity!
SERINITY reverses GRAVITY as a result reflecting the attack back on KIRO....... SERINITY then activates his Vortex Susanno, which crumbles everything on sight....... :) The blade's trademark leaves Serinity numb for a few seconds....... SERINITY BURSTS INTO A BOMB EXPLODING WITH A RADIUS OF 100 KM.......... A SELF-DESTRUCTIVE BOMB.

s

Kiro
04-21-2016, 10:56 PM
SERINITY reverses GRAVITY as a result reflecting the attack back on KIRO....... SERINITY then activates his Vortex Susanno, which consumes everything on sight....... :) The blade's trademark leaves Serinity numb for a few seconds....... SERINITY BURSTS INTO A BOMB EXPLODING WITH A RADIUS OF 100 KM.......... A SELF-DESTRUCTIVE BOMB.

s
Kiro copies the technique with his eyes so he has learnt this 'gravity technique'. And he uses it back on Serinity. Gravity vs Gravity. And this creates a black hole. Kiro then uses magic to make the black hole his sword!

Serinity
04-21-2016, 11:03 PM
Kiro copies the technique with his eyes so he has learnt this 'gravity technique'. And he uses it back on Serinity. Gravity vs Gravity. And this creates a black hole. Kiro then uses magic to make the black hole his sword!
Serinity feels like he is out of options, serinity in anger bites his lips, spitting blood....... then suddenly gets reminded of the speedy technique and paralysis technique.... Serinity hastens to a firm fighting position, and starts drinking his own blood, it is actually haram, but since it is in Jannah, it is pure.... ANOTHER KIND OF BLOOD.. SWEET BLOOD.........

Serinity then starts to use his genius brain to deduce a tactic..... he is at a disadvantage...... that sword! IT SUCKS ME IN!..... I MUST CHOOSE........... cough..... *blood, blood, blood, blood* *falls to his knees*

Kiro
04-21-2016, 11:08 PM
Serinity feels like he is out of options, serinity in anger bites his lips, spitting blood....... then suddenly gets reminded of the speedy technique and paralysis technique.... Serinity hastens to a firm fighting position, and starts drinking his own blood, it is actually haram, but since it is in Jannah, it is pure.... ANOTHER KIND OF BLOOD.. SWEET BLOOD.........

Serinity then starts to use his genius brain to deduce a tactic..... he is at a disadvantage...... that sword! IT SUCKS ME IN!..... I MUST CHOOSE........... cough..... *blood, blood, blood, blood* *falls to his knees*
This is to good for me not to do. Last one before I go to sleep

Serinity absorbs the powers of black hole and fires a kamehameha vortex.

KIRO USES A SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA BIG chibaku tensei SHIELD then morphs the shield as a canon and fires it back at Serinity. Serinity KO!

Serinity
04-21-2016, 11:15 PM
This is to good for me not to do. Last one before I go to sleep

Serinity absorbs the powers of black hole and fires a kamehameha vortex.

KIRO USES A SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA BIG chibaku tensei SHIELD then morphs the shield as a canon and fires it back at Serinity. Serinity KO!
Serinity in the last second makes the attack pass through his body, as if he was immaterialic..... IT HIT SERINITY BUT IT PASSED THROUGH - WHAT?!

Serinity became mad, but had to control himself..... then grinned "hehehehe... hahaahahah"" uncontrollably.......... "this has been a rather long time...... since I had to use this"

THIS IS IT KIRO:........... VORTEX SELF DESTRUCT..... NOW I AM THE VORTEX ITSELF: WHATEVER I DO HAS VORTEX IMPLEMENTED - I AM A WALKING EXPLOSIVE VORTEX- YOU SHALL SEE ART NOW - KIRAAAAAAAAAAWWW!

With a tense stance, Serinity fires off into the sky,,,,,,,,,,,, Only for him to mirror his fire off from the ground up.... KIRO IS UNAWARE!

Kiro
04-22-2016, 11:08 AM
Serinity in the last second makes the attack pass through his body, as if he was immaterialic..... IT HIT SERINITY BUT IT PASSED THROUGH - WHAT?!

Serinity became mad, but had to control himself..... then grinned "hehehehe... hahaahahah"" uncontrollably.......... "this has been a rather long time...... since I had to use this"

THIS IS IT KIRO:........... VORTEX SELF DESTRUCT..... NOW I AM THE VORTEX ITSELF: WHATEVER I DO HAS VORTEX IMPLEMENTED - I AM A WALKING EXPLOSIVE VORTEX- YOU SHALL SEE ART NOW - KIRAAAAAAAAAAWWW!

With a tense stance, Serinity fires off into the sky,,,,,,,,,,,, Only for him to mirror his fire off from the ground up.... KIRO IS UNAWARE!
Kiro notices Serinity is a walking, self destructing bomb. Kiro uses amterasu on serinity and Serinity explodes.

lol simplez. Kiro wins

Serinity
04-22-2016, 11:35 AM
Kiro notices Serinity is a walking, self destructing bomb. Kiro uses amterasu on serinity and Serinity explodes.

lol simplez. Kiro wins
fSerinity activates in the last minute his immaterial technique! Now everything that hit him, serinity evades, and catches kiro from behind.

BLOOD BLOOD. *cough* Argh!!!!! :( MY EYES! THEY ARE UNCONTROLLABLE, I CAN'T CONTROL THEM.

*a SHIVERING pain strikes his eyes*

ARGHHHHHHH......... Serinity opens his eyes for a last chance to cast a illusionary technique on Kiro.... Kiro is trapped in a illusionary technique..... in complete darkness!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!