/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Importance of Family ties "Silat-ur-Rahim"

Ghazalah
09-21-2011, 07:16 PM
:sl:

I was reading the tafsir of Surah Muhammed and I came across this ayah...

"Would you then, if you were given authority, do mischief in the land, and sever your ties of kinship?"

And the hadith which was used to illustrate the importance of this blew me away.... imsad

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah created His creation, and when He had finished it, the womb, got up and caught hold of Allah whereupon Allah said, "What is the matter?' On that, it said, 'I seek refuge with you from those who sever the ties of Kith and kin.' On that Allah said, 'Will you be satisfied if I bestow My favors on him who keeps your ties, and withhold My favors from him who severs your ties?' On that it said, 'Yes, O my Lord!' Then Allah said, 'That is for you.' (Sahih Bukahri, Vol 6, Hadith No. 534)
Hadith speaks for itself.

May Allah swt help us to keep our ties between our families as well as our friends, and may He never withhold His favours from us. Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Mufarridun
09-21-2011, 08:02 PM
Ameen ya Rabb!!

joyous fairy
09-21-2011, 08:05 PM
Ameen.

JazakAllah Khair, nice reminder :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-21-2011, 09:22 PM
Aameen

Jazakallaahu Khaayr.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!