/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sin at will, but only if you can fulfill...

CA TEAM
10-04-2011, 06:31 AM
Yes, that's right but only if you can fulfill these five conditions.

A man once came to the great Zahid (ascetic) Sultan Ibraheem ibn Adham (RA) and said, “Shaykh my nafs (ego/self) calls me towards doing bad deeds, so please advise me. (So I may be able to overcome this.)

Sultan Ibrahim said; “If your nafs calls you to this then oblige and there will be no issue for you, but first fulfill these five conditions. The man replied; please inform me of these?

First Condition: If you want to transgress Allah, then find a place wherein He will not be able to see you.

The man replied, “SubhanAllah. How can I hide from him, when nothing is hidden from Him? (69:18)

Sultan Ibrahim said; “SubhanAllah. Are you not ashamed to transgress Allah while he looks upon you?”

Second Condition: If you want to transgress Allah then do not do so on His land.

The man replied; “SubhanAllah. Where can I go when all the land of the universe is His?

Sultan Ibrahim said; “SubhanAllah. Are you not ashamed to transgress Allah while living on his Land?

Third Condition: If you want to transgress Allah, then do not eat from His sustenance.

The man replied; “SubhanAllah. How can I live then, when every bounty is from him?

Sultan Ibrahim said; “SubhanAllah. Are you not ashamed to transgress Allah when He nourishes you and conserves for you your provisions?”

Fourth Condition: If you want to transgress Allah, when the Angels come to take drag you to Hell, do not go along with them.

The man replied; “SubhanAllah. I will not have the strength to do this, rather they will drag me without my choice to Hell. (In reference to 44:47 THQ)

Fifth Condition: If you want to transgress Allah, when your book of deeds is opened for you, deny that the bad deeds belong to you.

The man replied; “SubhanAllah. And where will the Noble Scribes (Angels) and the witnesses that will speak be on that day be? (In reference to verses 82:11 and 24:24 THQ)

Then the man understood the lesson, began to cry profusely, repented to Allah, and continued to live in piety until he died.

أقبل رجل إلى إبراهيم بن أدهم.. فقال: يا شيخ.. إن نفسى تدفعني إلى المعاصي.. فعظني موعظة قال له إبراهيم: إذا دعتك نفسك إلى معصية الله فاعصه.. ولا بأس عليك ولكن لي إليك خمسة شروط

قال الرجل: هاتها
قال إبراهيم: إذا أردت أن تعصي الله فاختبئ في مكان لا يراك الله فيه

فقال الرجل: سبحان الله كيف أختفي عنه وهو لا تخفى عليه خافية

فقال إبراهيم: سبحان الله أما تستحي أن تعصي الله وهو يراك
فسكت الرجلثم قال: زدني
فقال إبراهيم: إذا أردت أن تعصي اللهفلا تعصه فوق أرضه
فقال الرجل: سبحان اللهوأين أذهبوكل ما في الكون له
فقال إبراهيم: أما تستحي أن تعصي اللهوتسكن فوق أرضه ؟
قال الرجل: زدني
فقال إبراهيم: إذا أردت أن تعصي اللهفلا تأكل من رزقه

فقال الرجل: سبحان الله.. وكيف أعيشوكل النعم من عنده

فقال إبراهيم: أما تستحي أن تعصي اللهوهو يطعمك ويسقيكويحفظ عليك قوتك ؟
قال الرجل: زدني
فقال إبراهيم: فإذا عصيت الله ثم جاءتك الملائكة لتسوقك إلى النار فلا تذهب معهم

فقال الرجل: سبحان الله وهل لي قوة عليهم إنما يسوقونني سوقاً
فقال إبراهيم: فإذا قرأت ذنوبك في صحيفتك فأنكر أن تكون فعلتها
فقال الرجل: سبحان الله فأين الكرام الكاتبون والشهود الناطقون
ثم بكى الرجلومضىوهو يقول: أين الكرام الكاتبونوالشهود الناطقون

(Acknowledgement: Shaykh Mohammed Daniel) Cordoba Academy

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
.iman.
10-06-2011, 05:02 PM
mashAllah, good reminder. So basically, don't willingly sin because it would be impossible to fulfill those 5 conditions! I know a struggle I have against myself is trying to justify doing something that is haram by telling myself that later on I will pray for forgiveness and since Allah is the Most Oft Forgiving, he will forgive me. I know it is absolutely horrible to take advantage of that, and I am constantly at battle with myself, but it is a personal struggle!

tigerkhan
10-10-2011, 05:37 PM
:sl:
its in hadith that when son of adam do some sin, the skys said that oh Allah, let us to fall on that man bcz he had disobeyed U. and earths says Oh Allah let us to take this man inside us bcz he had disobeyed U. allah swt asked, is he ur creature or mine? the skys and earth replied, O Allah, he is ur creature. then Allah swt said leave him to me.

CA TEAM
03-15-2013, 04:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
its in hadith that when son of adam do some sin, the skys said that oh Allah, let us to fall on that man bcz he had disobeyed U. and earths says Oh Allah let us to take this man inside us bcz he had disobeyed U. allah swt asked, is he ur creature or mine? the skys and earth replied, O Allah, he is ur creature. then Allah swt said leave him to me.
Thank you. Do you have a reference for this hadith?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tigerkhan
03-16-2013, 03:11 AM
im sorry i read it somewhere and i didn't remember the source.

sohail1234
03-18-2013, 07:26 AM
Nice sharing dear number of peoples surely do not know about this fact. As a true Muslim you should avoid to making sin. There is no place in the world where Allah Almighty not present. The holy Quraan says .............
“And who, when they have committed a shameful deed or have [otherwise] sinned against themselves, remember Allah and pray that their sins be forgiven - for who but Allah could forgive sins? - and do not knowingly persist in doing whatever [wrong] they may have done.” [Quran 3:135]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!