/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Actions vs. Intentions

.iman.
10-09-2011, 08:55 PM
My question is to what extent doactions count? I have always learned in Islam that it is theintentions that are more important, but what about the actions? Asimple example would be regarding a girl that wants to wear thehijab, but for various reasons, she can't bring herself to do it. She has the right intentions (seeking to please Allah) but heractions don't follow.

Now, my real question comes in regardsto marriage. If you know that your partner has good intentions, andthat they have a good heart, but they have very bad actions, then howcan you balance it? For example, a husband that treats his wifebadly. He has good intentions because he loves her and he wants goodfor the marriage, but his actions don't match.

Thoughts?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!