/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What to read during Namaaz?

yasir12
10-12-2011, 12:22 PM
Assalmalakum dear brothers and sisters.

I am wanting to clarify what people read during naamaz, for Fradh naamaz I read surt Fatiah and then a surat from the quran such as Surat Nas/Surat Falaq etc. Is this what other people do to? I have heard that the surahs that you read from the Quran should start in chronological order such as if reading Surah Falaq in the first rukoo then you should read something from the quran that is based after surah falaq? like Surah Nas comes after Surah Falaq in the quran hence this can be read in the second rukoo.

Also When reading Sunat naamaz such as 4 Sunnat in Zohar naamaz what do you guys read? Should you read Surah Falaq, Surah Ikhlas and then another surat from the quran?? And again does it have to be surat from the quran in chronological order.

I feel that these basic things should be taught in the mosques but arent. If you guys could tell me that would be great, also is there a website expalingint this?

Your help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-21-2012, 07:54 AM
:wasalamex

format_quote Originally Posted by yasir12
I am wanting to clarify what people read during naamaz, for Fardh naamaz I read surt Fatiah and then a surat from the quran such as Surat Nas/Surat Falaq etc. Is this what other people do to? I have heard that the surahs that you read from the Quran should start in chronological order such as if reading Surah Falaq in the first rukoo then you should read something from the quran that is based after surah falaq? like Surah Nas comes after Surah Falaq in the quran hence this can be read in the second rukoo.
Any Surah from the Qur'aan can be read, or any portion of the Qur'aan, providing it is a minimum of 3 aayats.

Also When reading Sunat naamaz such as 4 Sunnat in Zohar naamaz what do you guys read? Should you read Surah Falaq, Surah Ikhlas and then another surat from the quran?? And again does it have to be surat from the quran in chronological order.
Please see my answer above.

And Allaah Knows Best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!