/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dream

HasbiAllah
10-13-2011, 06:44 PM
AsSalamualikum wa Rahmathullah,

Insha'Allah ur all well my beloved brothers and sisters. I really need help with something as I think I'm going a bit mad because of it.

I had a dream about two yrs ago of a young man dressed in a beautiful green robe. In the dream I seemed to know him well, though I’d never met him in my life in reality at that point. He had a beautiful bright face, his features in full clarity, and his green attire was significant. He approached me in a semi dark room full of other people. But none of them stood out to me the way he did, there was a light all over him. He spoke to me gently when I began to cry the moment I saw him, and though there were tears in his eyes too, it was a dream that made me feel happy and peaceful. He said to me ‘I am here, I am here’, and we were in a place not too from where I live. In the dream, I loved him. Though when I woke I thought that perhaps I’d seen a person who’d been martyred in the way of Allah, and also marriage.
I recorded down this dream in my diary when I woke up and though I pondered on the dream for a long time, I eventually let it rest at the back of my mind. Two yrs later, I met this same young man that I’d seen in the dream for real life, he has the same features etc, and other attributes that led me to recognize him as the man I’d seen in my dream. I was shocked at first from the discovery, but I know and accept that if Allah Wills, anything is possible. The young man has become a very important person in my life and I fell in love with him before I made the connection to the dream. He also lives very close to me etc and he is a very practicing and well mannered person, and he speaks often of dying for the sake of Allah etc. Please can someone tell me what I should do. Because I know this dream that I had of him meant something significant. I want to approach him and his family for marriage because my parents will get me married elsewhere. These days, the dream is on my mind a lot and so if anybody can hep me in interpreting the meaning of the dream etc, and I don't think of dreams much anyway, but this is really bothering me. please let me know insha’Allah. JazakAllahu khayran, your Sister in Islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sunnie Ameena
10-14-2011, 04:40 PM
I will pray for you that Allah guides you to do the right thing. Blessings, Sunnie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!