/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Jewls Of IB?

Endymion
10-25-2011, 09:04 AM
Assalam Alekum.

I can see some people wearing light blue color and the box under their id's says they are "Jewls of IB" :hmm:

Its a title,right ^o)
Im interested to know how they turned into "Jewls" :hmm:

Salam :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
10-25-2011, 10:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Its a title,right
Yes!

format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Im interested to know how they turned into "Jewls"
They had to leave the forums in order to become "Jewls" otherwise you would still be seeing them as dedicated Staff Members :skeleton:

Haya emaan
10-25-2011, 10:49 AM
i was going to ask this question but sis endy you.....^o)

format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
They had to leave the forums in order to become "Jewls" otherwise you would still be seeing them as dedicated Staff Members
so this means that jewels were actually staff members who have left now...

Endymion
10-25-2011, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslima haya
i was going to ask this question but sis endy you.....^o)
Me Whaaa.... :-[

Come on Haya,you see,i saved your time girl :hmm:

format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
They had to leave the forums in order to become "Jewls" otherwise you would still be seeing them as dedicated Staff Members
so this means that jewels were actually staff members who have left now...
I think it means they need to quit wasting time here and there and do something useful to become Jewls in real life :p

Right KakaJee :hmm:

(Apparently looking innocent,hiding Kryptonite behind her.Yikess....Ayesha is staring at me +o( )

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Who Am I?
10-25-2011, 04:33 PM
:sl:

Oh, and I thought it was because they were once lumps of coal that over time were compressed until they hardened and became jewels. ;D

Dagless
10-25-2011, 04:35 PM
So if they come back do they get their 'jewels' removed? (sounds painful)

Who Am I?
10-25-2011, 04:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
So if they come back do they get their 'jewels' removed? (sounds painful)
*Curls on floor in agony*

Make it stop!!!

Tilmeez
10-26-2011, 09:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines
I thought it was because they were once lumps of coal that over time were compressed until they hardened and became jewels.
Well those Jewels, you see, have undergone more difficulties than mere compression. Their intentions, efforts, and time made them so over the passage of time.

format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
So if they come back do they get their 'jewels' removed?
No.

Anyways, are there any candidates/volunteers for Jewels? I can try making one manually with available sources/powers :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!