/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where are animals going when they die?

Jedi_Mindset
10-29-2011, 10:42 AM
Assalam Alaikum Brothers and Sisters.

I've a question, where are the animals going when they die(Their souls)? i'm struggling with this question for a while so i hope someone can answer me Insha'Allah :)

Salaam May Allah(SWT) bless you all. Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
10-30-2011, 08:29 AM
:sl:

How will the accounting of animals take place in the Hereafter?

......Even though animals are creatures that have no responsibilities, they will settle their accounts with one another. As a matter of fact, in a hadith, the Prophet states that no injustice will remain unrequited in the hereafter by saying: “Every right holder will be given his right. Even hornless sheep’s right will be taken from the horned sheep through retaliation.”

(Muslim, Birr 15, 60; Tirmidhi, Qiyama 2; R.Salihin, 204.)

According to the statement of hadith scholars, an ant will obtain its right from other ants. Our Prophet (pbuh) said, “On the Day of Judgment, the justice of Allah will be applied so comprehensively that retaliation will be applied between the hornless sheep and the horned sheep, and between an ant and other ants.”

(See Majmau’z-zawaid, 10/352; Elmalılı Hamdi Yazır. Hak Dini Kur'an Dili, 8:5599)
Badiuzzaman Said Nursi, explains the issue as follows:

Although their bodies perish, among animals whose spirits are immortal there is reward and punishment in a manner appropriate for them in an eternal realm.” (Lem’alar:The Flashes)

Yes, the spirit of animals will remain eternally; the Almighty Allah will protect their spirits. However, as the spirit is under His will and command, only Allah knows how they will be protected.

http://www.questionsonislam.com/ques...lace-hereafter

tigerkhan
10-30-2011, 10:00 AM
:sl:
they go where they come from. ie dust and clay.

MuslimSquad
10-30-2011, 09:24 PM
Directly to Jannah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ayesha.ansari
10-31-2011, 04:58 AM
Well i have just read about those animals who die on EId-ul-azha they are send directly to paradise before one drop touches the ground. remaining animals are all innocent so they must go in Paradise but may be ALLAH have made same criteria for them as well.

Jedi_Mindset
11-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Jazak'Allah Khair brothers and sisters, may Allah(SWT) bless you all :)

crimsontide06
11-04-2011, 12:46 AM
Is this about pets? In heaven you can ask for anything you want...if you want your pets from your life with you...you can have them.

Signor
11-28-2011, 09:36 AM
Animals are here to help humans otherwise there is no need for them

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!